Designers » R S » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

ITISLOVE Salvador Dali for women

ITISLOVE Salvador Dali for women
dislike

ITISLOVE Salvador Dali for women Videos
ITISLOVE Salvador Dali for women Pictures ITISLOVE Salvador Dali for women Pictures ITISLOVE Salvador Dali for women Pictures ITISLOVE Salvador Dali for women Pictures ITISLOVE Salvador Dali for women Pictures

ITISLOVE by Salvador Dali is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. ITISLOVE was launched in 2008. The nose behind this fragrance is Michel Almairac. Top notes are grapefruit, pink pepper and pomegranate; middle notes are iris, immortelle, narcissus and rose; base notes are musk, sandalwood, amber and vanille.

Grapefruit Pink Pepper Pomegranate

iris Immortelle Narcissus Rose

Musk Sandalwood Amber Vanille

Party Betty
Queen of Gold

ITISLOVE Fragrance Reviews

Planet_X
Planet_X

Beautiful fragrance, with interesting quirky notes, but smells expensive and lasts well.
As I understand EDP and EDT (intense) smell different and negative reviews are partly due to that confusion or to the fact that immportelle is not everybody's piece of cake.
My review is of EDP. Golden dusted bottle with removable and wearable, I suppose, ring on the neck. You can smell immortelle straight away, - herbal dusty, slightly bitter, so surrealistic, I love it in all possible combinations, pomegranate and grapefruit give it even more tangy bite, it has niche sort of vibe, not common overly sticky-sweet tango of musks and fruits, the heart is rose with vanilla and pepper, interesting transition, from sharp and unreal to placid and calm and very warm amber-woody base, I can't detect musk at all.
Overall - 4 out of 5 for unique composition and great price.

Music_luver77
Music_luver77

I recently bought a huge bag of samples and am trying a new one each day. Today I chose this one. It is not often that I actively dislike a fragrance (most are okay), but I dislike this one. I agree with other reviewers that it smells 'off' somehow. It is an odd scent to describe but doesn't make 'sense' to my nose. No real notes jump out at me and it is a melange of oddity to me. Not an outright scrubber but can safely add it to my swapping list.

susannaw
susannaw

This perfume smells off to me. It's got that peppery, celery, perfume-gone-off smell right from the first spray so it can't be my chemistry, but maybe it's my nose? Could someone tell me if that is how it should smell as I am wondering if I should send it back. Maybe it's the the combination of pink pepper and immortelle? I'm confused as after an hour or two it does not smell off but still not nice enough to endure the journey getting there. On me it's not pretty, fresh, feminine or any of the positive adjectives shared below by any leap of the imagination. I do get medicinal and herbal though. It makes me feel nauseous with just one spray.

ismellsogood
ismellsogood

Chemistry is majorly important with scents.

Worst perfume I have bought in years. Terrifying!
The novelty of the ring that come of with the bottle is cute, but far too tacky for Salvador Dali I was expecting high Class here people!!!

The bottle texture makes my teeth itch.
The smell reminds me of the end of the day at a cafe when all the plates, with left over food bits need to be cleared up... Not for me!!!!!
Long lasting indeed, that was the problem too!

Well I have a pal who wears perfumes which are similar, I also don't like her choices. It was her wedding anniversary - I gave her my Salvador Dali as a gift, I only sprayed it a few times- she loved it! THANK GOD... I could not wait to get it out of my hands.

SquirrelMonkey
SquirrelMonkey

this is lovely.
a very soft and yummy fragrance that smells nice right away and dries down into a mild warm vanilla and immortelle scent.
it is very light. I spritzed a bunch on in the morning and it wears like a skin scent within a couple hours.
I may try the intense version to see if it has a bit more longevity and sillage.
a comforting and friendly smell, easy to wear, I do recommend.

Gosha
Gosha

ITISLOVE is pretty, girly, romantic, a delicious little darling. It's cute and cheerful. Amber and rosy fairy-dust. Jammy, lovable little thing. It doesn't last, really and for me it's too "weak" somehow, but it's very charming. Did I mention that it's very girly? Regardless your age ITISLOVE will make you feel sweet and a little giddy.:-)

Greicealix
Greicealix

This perfume is certainly a very beautiful scent. You can feel the Pink Pepper mixed with musk at first when you spray it, but soon you realize the star of this fragrance is the Immortelle, surrounded by a cloud of Rose, Pommegranate and Vanilla.

I'ts noticeable it's been carefully developed to be a sophisticated, feminine, cheerful and fresh fragrance.

The drydown comes on the right moment and it's quite unusual, reminds me of those cute dolls with sweet perfumed face, which is lovely, in my opinion. Besides some may think it makes the scent seem cheap, I assure it's not. Somehow the drydown is very peculiar and even a bit gourmand, maybe I can't describe it properly...

Longevity and sillage are medians overall, but I remember of spraying it in the early afternoon one day and I still could smell it during a happy hour in the evening with some coworkers, who even praised my scent.

That's a fragrance that brings you joyful feelings, I often realize that it elevates my mood...

Cassiano
Cassiano

EDT VERSION:
In 2008 the Salvador Dali House released this fragrance as a tribute to love and femininity. Its bottle was inspired by a famous piece of art called Dali's Lips Sofa, which is a lip shaped sofa created to represent the mouth of the famous Hollywood actress, Mae West. This piece was created in 1974 (after it has been painted in one of his screens) and became one of his best-known creations.

In this Eau de Toilette version, there is no lid, but a bow which protects against spray-firing.
The creator was Michel Almairac, who has his signature behind hits by Mont Blanc, Dunhill, Azzaro, Burberry, as well as creations of high perfumery as Bond No 9 and L'artisan Parfumeur.

The fragrance is composed by notes of grapefruit, pink pepper and pomegranate seeds, in the output. In the heart, floral notes of Spanish narcissus, powder Iris and Everlasting flower (also known as Immortelle). Finally, a sexy and sweet base of musk, sandalwood, vanilla and amber.

Although the output has not pleased me a lot, because there is a medicinal tone during the initial minutes (which I attribute to the pepper mixture with the pomegranate), the evolution is still very pleasant. There is a feeling that the scent could be a gourmand, but shortly thereafter, the flowers decide to vent. And the presence of Immortelle lives up to the name!

After 1 hour on the skin, the perfume becomes more sensual and sweet, bringing up a delicate and immersive vanilla, heated by the sandalwood and the creaminess of the amber. It exhales and lasts for a long time.

I can only say that femininity is stamped on this creation.

sjam3295
sjam3295

I absolutely love this perfume. I got it very cheap in a closing down sale and I confess I bought it mostly for the bottle, because I didn't know the scent at all. But when I tried it for the first time today, oh joy! On my skin the notes all seem to combine into a creamy, sweet, vanillary, almondy, rose-petaly, faintly fruity yet somehow fresh-smelling nougat, if such a thing could exist. Perhaps that's the immortelle, I don't know. I do know I can't stop smelling my wrists and I'm in scent heaven.

Juma
Juma

Hi,
it's my first Salvador Dali...so i don't know any of them and I have to say it's great scent.
It's very musky with hint of roses, vanilla and grapefruit at start.
It reminds me to Tocade, a bit less sweet and muskier.
I'm not so in modern, new scents and I wouldn't buy it by notes and review- it was a gift from dear friend Nathalie and she made me such a joy.
It's very similar to Korres White teaBergamotFreesia, just a tiny bit creamier-almost the same.
Review is for EDP.

ami
ami

One of my favourite! absolutely great. thats how stars should smell.

Liina
Liina

I have ITISLOVE INTENSE and I adore it. I have also tried ITISLOVE and I know that Intense lasts longer and is a bit more... well intense.
Although it may not be the most original scent out there it is for me a real scent of love. Probably it's the pepper working together with the fruity notes making it as beautiful as a romantic evening date. One of my favoutite creations by Salvador Dali fragrances.

Update: Fragrantica has finally added ITISLOVE Intense separately to the database so my review is now in the wrong section. But now I have them both ITISLOVE (EDP) and ITISLOVE Intense (EDT). They have the same character although the Intense seems slightly sweeter. But for me it is still one of the best romantic scents.

Disconouvo
Disconouvo

The lid of the bottle was inspired by the head roses from Salvador Dali's painting "Woman with a head of roses". When someone gives you roses "it is love". The golden orb bottle has an impression of lips take from Salvador Dali's 1979 painting "Aphrodite as she appeared in a pyramid". If Aphrodite kisses your fragrance bottle "it is love". The bottle has a wearable ring with an eternity of diamonds around it. Of course if someone gives you a ring with an eternity of diamonds around it "it is love". In the language of fruit and flowers pomegranate stands for enduring love and its scent is manifested in the top note of this delicious fragrance. It is Love is exactly that.

There is three different concentrations for "it is love" edt, edt intense, edp.
They all have there own personality and lasting power.

Edt INTENSE has a modern fixative that makes it last brilliantly. It remains soft creamy without being too dramatic.

erykah
erykah

I have Edp version, its sweeter to compare with Edt- its fresher. After 2-3h smells like Edt. It reminds me Ck In2You 2007 version-with grapefruit, vanilla. On me its longlasting-6h min.

Njuta67
Njuta67

Yes it remind me about Dalimania - Salvador Dali but fresher lighter some.
Celin Dion - Sensation Moment are one more in line alike. Smells in menny notes deep like grow on skin ½ houer after spay. Like this one.

amanda
amanda

its nice, and pretty, but not very longlasting and not unique either, when i smelled it i knew i had smelled it before, almost the same smell, wouldnt buy it

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Salvador Dali ITISLOVE fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Salvador Dali ITISLOVE, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify ITISLOVE by Salvador Dali. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of ITISLOVE by Salvador Dali represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.