Designers » R S » Floral Fruity « Groups

Laguna Maravilla Salvador Dali for women

Laguna Maravilla Salvador Dali for women
dislike

Laguna Maravilla Salvador Dali for women Pictures Laguna Maravilla Salvador Dali for women Pictures Laguna Maravilla Salvador Dali for women Pictures Laguna Maravilla Salvador Dali for women Pictures

Perfume Laguna Maravilla is a variation of the original Laguna perfume, based on a new concept. Its aroma is intensive but fresher than the original; pure yet sensual and exotic. It opens with citrus notes, followed by flowers of Egyptian rose and jasmine and the base of sandalwood and ambergris.

It is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml EDT in the trademark Dali bottles shaped like lips and nose. Laguna Maravilla was launched in 2010.

Bergamot Amalfi Lemon Tangerine Verbena

Jasmine Rose Cyclamen Lily-of-the-Valley

Musk Sandalwood Amber Vanille

Laguna
Laguna Homme

Laguna Maravilla Fragrance Reviews

SIM2014
SIM2014

This is the one I had blind bought and was mistaking this as the original.I was wondering why everyone was saying it smelled fruity when I swore I smelled something more citrus and aquatic;I didn't know there were two versions of Laguna.Having said that,I absolutely adore this scent and it is totally unisex.When I had this,it reminded me of the beach and feeling the ocean breeze.It feels great to think of that since I live in the desert state of Arizona.The lasting power is surprisingly great even though it's a cheap fragrance.I will be buying more soon.

katushka37
katushka37

I used to have and love the original Laguna so I got Laguna Maravilla blindly hoping it will be very similar.

In description notes seem to be quite different but it just seems like a variation of the original scent - the feel of the original was captured well.

The original Laguna seems the be more fruity, tropical and soft and Maravilla is more unisex, citrusy and sharp.

At the beginning citrus is very pronounced and sharp leaning the scent towards the masculine side. Then florals make a brief appearance before perfume settling to warm sandalwood-amber base with citrus still lingering.

The original Laguna reminded me of tropics, warm seas and holidays. This one is more urban, like summer spent in the city...swimming in man-made lagunas (pools) and socialising on your days off.

Kombi1973
Kombi1973

I bought the EDP of Laguna Maravilla blind. At this was the first unisex perfume I had smelt, I was immediately put off by how masculine it appeared to be.

It starts off spicy and smelling of a mature 'Lynx' deoderant that surrounded me in my teenage years. When the dry down begins the vanille and sandalwood come through with the citrus remaining. There is also an underlying sweetness of indistinguishable florals and musk.

The longevity is good (remember I do have the EDP though!) and will last majority of the day, I even get faint hints of it a day later.

It will never be a favourite, but I have taken to wearing it around the office as it makes me feel more confident in a male dominated environment.

Cybernoir
Cybernoir

The folks at the Dali museum told me that this version of Laguna is parfum de toilette, not EDT, so it is a stronger version of Laguna. Alos that there are only three of the Dali fragrances in PdT.

Fizzy
Fizzy

Laguna Maravilla EdP is a improved original Laguna EdT in quality. I have both and compared they long time.

The scent is the same but the opening of LM is more fruity, booze and lush creamy limette juice. It is stronger, you can smell more the masculine note in it which holds the whole formula together. This means,
when I smell Laguna after 2 hours on my skin, I have the impresion, I can smell a lot of extra essences divided from being together, Laguna Maravilla holds the whole time compact and the smell is the whole time exactly the same.
The longevity and silage is surprisingly almost the same, LM is only more intensive in smell.

emilianods75
emilianods75

Stronger version than the original Laguna. It gives me terrible headaches! So sad :(

aficionada
aficionada

It's so interesting that so many reviewers find Laguna Maravilla to be a lighter version of Laguna. To me it's quite opposite. I have both. I bought them based on the descriptions and because in the past I loved original Salvador Dali perfume. It was perfect in the cold climate. Now, when I live in the part of the world with the hot climate I don't find them summery at all. To me they are too intense, too intrusive, too intoxicating. They definitely are very original and have their own individuality. Not for a shy woman, that's for sure. If I keep one of them it will be Laguna. I will not use it for day time.

miss mills
miss mills

This smells so similar to Laguna to me (just from memory). This is fresh, light and absolutely edible, there's a lightness combined with the sandalwood drydown that just gels on me - words can't describe how this just tickles my nose in the right spot!

Smells clean in an interesting way, not laundry powdery - can't quite put my finger on that note. There's a gentle burst of citrus in the opening spray but I don't get sweet syrupy fruity at all - will have to wear it tomorrow to double check that.

This has definite aquatic with a warm floriental drydown stamped all over it for me - there are definitely memory associations here which make this delicious, too - long summer swims in deep blue crystal clear rock pools and a calm, hopeful feeling inside. Feel good juice and very unisex. (Would work well in cooler weather too, with the warm base notes and crisp opening, I think).

emi
emi

It's quite woody and masculine. I would recommend it to men. Although I find this fragrance very pleasant and would wear it myself as well. Woody-fresh. Reminds me of holiday.

SheShe
SheShe

No, no, no. On me it was so salty that I couldn't stand it. It also had an irritating note, hard to say what it was, maybe cyclamen with something didn't work out - it was too strange - I sold the bottle quickly.

Juma
Juma

Great floral fruity classic, not girly nor sweet- I love it.
If there are really similarity with Lagoona, I have to buy it.
It is my second Salvador Dali and I won't be affraid to buy blind on-line next bottle.
No, old Laguna is a bit different to L. Maravilla, something sweet-sourness bother me. I'll stay to this one.

Nicky_PL
Nicky_PL

Yes, it is almost similar to the original Laguna, just a little spoiled with detergent-like lemon smell at the beginning. I like citruses in summer scents but this here smells just wrong. :-( The drydown is much closer to its predecessor's which I like pretty much: mellow and dense. I don't find any of them classical summer fragrances but they're surely interesting and have individuality that can't be found anywhere.

Zaleska
Zaleska

Very similar to the original Laguna, but with an effervescent lemon twist - like a lemon soda! - in the opening, which makes
Maravilla 'bubbling', refeshing.

Don't worry, though: besides of the lemon side it's still sweet, exotic and...hmm... "Dalinian", LOL

The bottle reinforces the idea of transparency and refreshment. The first bottle is beautiful, but this one is much much more.

guest_MissDenmark89
guest_MissDenmark89

I bought this fragrance for less than a month ago, and i liked it a lot. Its very fresh, and light to use in the normal weekdays.

I like the lime scents, and it reminds me a bit of the scents from D&G Light blue..

Disconouvo
Disconouvo

Imagine you are on a beach in a marvellous lagoon. A sweet ocean breeze sweeps in bringing with it a mythical seduction. You are being called by a provocative force of nature. Submission to your desire is a pleasurable guarantee.

The enduring enchantment of Salvador Dali's classic ozonic fragrance, Laguna has just been amped up with Laguna Maravilla (Marvellous Lagoon). Pure sensuality provokes amorous desire.

On first contact strong resemblance to the original is apparent. Not for long. As the ozonic top notes fade, sensual romantic flowers invite provocative base notes.

The EDP has a stunning bottle reflective of Salvador's original response to his fragrance creations.

vertigo
vertigo

I'm surprised with the notes.

Because Laguna Maravilla is in fact very similar to the original.
Only less musky and I think more on the floral than fuity side.

If a floral fruity can be classic, Laguna and Laguna Maravilla are classic, mature floral fruities.
Not to mistake with any other one!

P.S. When I tried it, there was only one version in the perfumery. It must have been the EDT.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Salvador Dali Laguna Maravilla fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Salvador Dali Laguna Maravilla, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Laguna Maravilla by Salvador Dali. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Laguna Maravilla by Salvador Dali represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.