Designers » R S » « Groups

dislike

leather
cinnamon
Salvador Salvador Dali for men Pictures

Salvador by Salvador Dali is a fragrance for men. Salvador was launched in 1992. Salvador was created by Gerard Anthony and Ilias Ermenidis. Top notes are aldehydes, artemisia, caraway, coriander, green notes, tarragon, pepper and bergamot; middle notes are carnation, cinnamon, jasmine and rose; base notes are leather, tonka bean, amber, patchouli, musk, oakmoss, vanilla and cedar.

Aldehydes Artemisia Caraway Coriander Green Notes Tarragon Pepper Bergamot

Carnation Cinnamon Jasmine Rose

Leather Tonka Bean Amber Patchouli Musk Oakmoss Vanilla Cedar

Salvador Fragrance Reviews

Iris_it
Iris_it

I like leather , I love spices , I love intense perfumes : I enjoy Salvador and wear it although it is a bit too masculine for a woman ( who often wears masculines ) . Better suited to cool weather as it is a loud , warm and rich fragrance . I find it much more on the exuberant side than elegant .

amjadqureshi
amjadqureshi

Though released in early 90s, it's a powerhouse in tradition of great eighties. I bought it for a song in the bottom shelf of a discount counter recently and am really loving it. Though a bit harsh on top, it settles down to a wonderful spicy/floral dry down. Most accessible of all Dali Pour Hommes for my olfactory receptors and one of best in my collection. I only use few sprays on my arms at night and feel myself in the concord lounge. I believe in sharing but not Dali Pour Homme, a fragrance only for me which I don't want to broadcast. I had never been so possessive through my entire life.

Deniro98
Deniro98

Salvador is so magnifique! Perhaps the best design from Dalí's House. I just love the scent that match your skin into a blend of spicy leather and wood with a touch of tobacco. Too masculine and sexy as well!!! Beautiful and elegant bottle.

georgequeue
georgequeue

Delicious one!

In my opinion, it kind of smelled like pear peel (Am I crazy?); it was really long-lasting and had good sillage. I got this back in 1993, when my mother gave it to me for Christmas that year. It's a pity this fragrance no longer exists.

jennix
jennix

I bought 6 years ago, and I left in a corner. A few days ago I found again .... it's fantastic! It is a harmony of scents and longevity on my skin is 4-5 hours. Just one word ... fantastic! Too bad no one can find.

I don't get much patchouli or cedar, and it's a little sweet, but it seems to have quite a bit of oakmoss. I think I'm getting a little leather, but there is definitely a pine-like quality, perhaps "green notes," spices, and the wood notes listed are doing this. There is also clearly a floral aspect, though I don't get a specific floral note pushing its way to the fore. This is quite nice, perhaps best suited to a formal event involving something joyous, like a wedding. This is very different from the first Dali fragrance for men, so don't let that scare you off. Instead, this is blended just right, one of the greats from that incredible late 70s to early 90s period in men's fragrance history.

UPDATE: Several hours in and it does take on a woody quality.

UPDATE #2: Wearing it today; it's been at least a couple months since the last one. Now the "green notes" (seems like galbanum), wood notes, and florals and working together very nicely, creating an almost fig-like presentation. It's a little powdery and almost nutty. Too bad Chanel hasn't made a "masculine" scent like this one in recent years! If you like scents such as Egoiste, this is one to try; it's got that rich, complex, entirely natural feel that you expect in the best modern perfumery has to offer. If Egoiste is for the winter and Minotaure is for late Spring or early summer, this one is for early Spring.

Alle Homme
Alle Homme

this is my all time favorite perfum.
unbeliveble and I cant find the same.
10/10***

ArAitch
ArAitch

Wish I could find this masterpiece again. SD PH is just not the same.

Cutie
Cutie

My husband's favorite. On him it smells fresh and natural, not "perfumey." It is very elegant and smart.

Aristo
Aristo

This Perfumery only for the judges of perfume art!

lollynut
lollynut

It's greatest men perfume from this house. Top note open with lot of pepper and may be strong in first sniff. But leave it 10 minutes, its turn to elegant and make you feel like business man in 30 years old.

So sad it's discontinued.

Scent: 4.5/5

Laguna
Laguna
SALVADOR for MEN by Salvador Dali EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
SALVADOR for MEN by Salvador Dali EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
Le Roy Soleil Extreme Cologne by Salvador Dali, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray unboxed for Men
Laguna Cologne by Salvador Dali, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
LAGUNA for MEN by Salvador Dali EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
LAGUNA for MEN by Salvador Dali EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
Salvador Cologne by Salvador Dali, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Salvador Cologne by Salvador Dali, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Le Roy Soleil Extreme Cologne by Salvador Dali, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
SALVADOR for MEN by Salvador Dali EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
SALVADOR for MEN by Salvador Dali EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
SALVADOR DALI for MEN by Salvador Dali EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
SALVADOR DALI for MEN by Salvador Dali EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
Salvador Dali Cologne by Salvador Dali, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Salvador Dali Cologne by Salvador Dali, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Salvador Dali Salvador fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Salvador Dali Salvador, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Salvador by Salvador Dali. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Salvador by Salvador Dali represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.