Designers » R S » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Acqua Essenziale Salvatore Ferragamo for men
dislike

marine
Acqua Essenziale Salvatore Ferragamo for men Pictures

Acqua Essenziale by Salvatore Ferragamo is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Acqua Essenziale was launched in 2013. The nose behind this fragrance is Alberto Morillas. Top notes are mint and lemon leaf; middle notes are geranium, rosemary, lavender and sea notes; base notes are patchouli, vetiver, musk and labdanum.

Mint Lemon Leaf

Geranium Rosemary Lavender Sea Notes

Patchouli Vetiver Musk Labdanum

Wildblue

Acqua Essenziale Fragrance Reviews

The "fresh" and aquatic elements here are just too strong - I have little doubt I'm very sensitive to these aroma chemicals. It smells "nice" but not at all what I think of as a "personal fragrance." In fact I'd almost call this an impersonal fragrance! I certainly understand the appeal, especially for the office, school, etc. for warm weather, but I would have no issue swapping off my bottle ASAP!

alabangcute
alabangcute

it's kind of a common scent. nothing new or unique. i got a 15ml purse spray for testing from my favorite perfume consultant at a department store. glad i did not buy the whole bottle. lol.

lou6
lou6

light fragrance, great if you are a little bit shy ;)
perfect for the summer days comming
YES, this fragrance is simmilar to Bleu de Chanel (mint, vetiver,patchouli and labdanum) with aquatic feel blended with lavender .
I get 6 hours with fair projection
Great for work, office, casual wearing and dates at day
not sure if its strong enough for night time, but anyway,I'll use it for hanging out with friends
Do I recommend it? Yes, good compliments getter
Spring and Summer
7.5/10

chopshop
chopshop

Acqua Essenziale is wonderful juice. Highly underrated much as a lot of Ferragamo frags are. I have a small bottle that I purchased at Marshall's for $10. I'd pay $10/ounce for this without blinking. This is a bright airy aquatic. The note pyramid does not indicate citrus, but I smell a citric accord. Wonderfully simple aquatic.

Raproid
Raproid

Rerik, are you sure you weren't talking about Acqua Essenziale Colonia? It's another scent containing citrus notes. This one, however, does not, which leads to certain doubts if your commentary isn't misplaced.

Gault
Gault

Its really nice not so linear scent and worth recommending but pretty much just an average minty violet aquatic, nothing new here.

OdorMiris
OdorMiris

Tested this today in Macy's...what a delightful fragrance that thus far, is working perfectly here in the ridiculous humidity of South Florida! Nothing truly works well here as the temp/humidity changes constantly....Not a huge fan of anything with a major marine note, but his is quite different...The Lavendar note is beautifully prominant and marries well with the sea note...I am taken back in time, someplace, somewhere that for the life of me, is not recognizable yet pleasurable....This is a keeper that will be added to my wardrobe. Molte grazie Salvatore!

SebastianPDX
SebastianPDX

I bought this scent because I was living in Fort Lauderdale, it paired well with the weather there. However, I've just relocated to Portland, Oregon and the scent seems a little overpowering. No matter how little I put on I seem to "taste it" for quite a bit longer. Maybe because the weather is damper, cooler? Or am I just being silly? I don't think it smells anything like Aqua di Gio though. I used to love soapy scents when I lived in New York. Then more citrusy scents in South Florida. This was a nice break from those two patterns. Should I just make it my own in? I hate getting attached & having to start over again with scent...

Buysblind
Buysblind

This is why I really like Acqua Essenziale: It smells very similar to Bleu but is better suited for the summer, and it completely lacks that rough, caustic synthetic note that pops up in Bleu's opening. It also features a beautiful, watery texture that emanates from its heart, similar to that found it Acqua di Gio. For a summer fragrance, I prefer this quality over Bleu's denser incense-based heart, which at times can feel heavy and unnecessarily complicated. I'm not saying that this is better than Bleu, because I believe Bleu has more depth, complexity, and development than Essenziale, but it is a very nice, incense-less version of "Bleu Light," and has actually managed to take Bleu's one major flaw (the scratchy, harsh opening) and fixed it in favor of a cool, sweet aromatic top that is immediately appealing and pleasant. It also holds pretty well and projects at what I think is the perfect level--not too strong but more than adequate. This is a great choice for a hot day and pretty much suitable for anyone. With so many aquatics out there, it's sometimes difficult to separate the good from the bad and mediocre. Acqua Essenziale certainly deserves a place among "the good."

Raidersteveo
Raidersteveo

I am surprised I have not reviewed this one yet mainly because it's my signature scent. The reason it became my signature is because it is one of only two or three in my collection that is absolutely intoxicating. I can't get enough of it. There is something about the blending of the mint, lavender, and water notes that becomes something of a catnip for me. I can't offer you a more complex analysis other than that I am afraid. In layman's terms is just freakin' good!

The sillage is at least moderate if not slightly better and the longevity is better than average.

This is yet another well done Alberto Morillas creation.

this is a very reasonable alternative for Acqua Di Giò <3

Nick M
Nick M

This is just a safer, remixed version of Ocean Wet Wood (also Morillas' creation). It's got some sweetness in the background but isn't bold enough to stand above other mellow aquatics. Solid scent -- some people will like this one -- but if you are spending time on this site then you probably already own something as good or better.

Amos Jolthead
Amos Jolthead

Acqua Essenziale is, as others have noted, a typical acquatic. The opening notes are lemon and basil and smell virtually indistinguishable from Ermenegildo Zegna's Acqua d'Estate Essenza 2007 version, with perhaps a bit more lavender.

The heart of the fragrance is basically lavendar and acquatic notes and it just slowly disappears from here. Sillage and longevity are what you would expect.

I do agree with those who have said this is a bit of white noise, but it's still nice nonetheless. I wouldn't purchase this myself, but it's a nice acquatic if that's something you'd like to have.

srt33
srt33

run of the mill aquatic designer. aquatic elements are the highlight, but there is some mint at the top. there is also a good amount of lavender, which seems to be in every other fragrance, unfortunately for me. a lot of comments say this is nearly identical to Bleu de Chanel, which I don't get at all, especially with no citrus.

lalelu
lalelu

cut up a grapefruit and put mint leaves in it, then close the grapefruit again. the result is the smell of this one. perfect for spring and summer. hardcore projection the first 2 hours but after that it dies down very fast so i suggest carryieng a decant around ..

nicholassua

this Essenziale's base note is very identical to its former Attimo, but it's more SEA SCENT. love it, not so unique, casual wear

Sporek
Sporek

this fragrance is identical to discontinued esprit connect for him. Belive me, i've got both.

m.t.alkawa
m.t.alkawa

This is not like Acqua Di gio in any form, how do you smell that? i believe it's more of a mix between Cool water and Silver Shadow Altitude, bottom line is, if you make any one guess how old is this perfume by just smelling, they would definitely say, it's early 2000's>

It's beyond me why would someone make such a perfume today? the CK Be smells even more modern than this.

It's not a bad scent by any mean, it's just old for today.

siddiquewallace
siddiquewallace

this is a truly a safe buy perfume for summer for men especially who don't like strong scents.

silage is impressive as well as longevity..tried it yesterday at my office and every one went nuts

i think its in the category of versace man eau fraiche,ck eternity aqua,boss pure, chopard homme and dunhill pure but i think it is much better

this is a casual scent to me tho..

alireza1354
alireza1354

فوق العاده خوشبو و مناسب برای تابستون . بوی خنک و تازگی محشری داره . ممنون از فرگامو

carera
carera

its nice fresh summer not break through perfumes industrey in the same time the quality of this very high that i appricate .

Pretty nice, mellow, and sweet for aquatic summer type of scent. It has a hint of wood but the floral accord is more dominant, making it slightly androgynous or could appeal to opposite sex. I would slot this right in between Givenchy Play Sport, Hugo Boss Element, Davidoff Silver Shadow Altitude, Bandaras Blue Seduction, and anything else out there the has the same blue hue.

s.alswayeq
s.alswayeq

لم اجرب العطر ولكن بما انه من العطرجي الشهير البيرتوا مولاريس قد يكون جميل لمن لم يجرب احد عطوراته لاني اعتقد هذا العطر قد يشبة عطر سي كي او عطر الور سبورت او فرزاتشي الازرق

MrMookie
MrMookie

I used a sample today.
As i love Alberts work in CK one, Acqua di Gio and his outstanding Lanvin Homme i find his later fragrances pretty generic and dull for example this one.
Its fresh,minty,aquatic and sunny, its OK but thats it. It is OK... I dont love OK fragrances they dont give me that motivation to buy it.
The Lavender is pretty tucked away as im not smelling it (blendup with mint)

Pretty safe buy for a present & longer lasting then other aquatic

Ivano
Ivano

It has a nice and original citrusy opening, but after that it becomes a salty/minty fragrance, pretty sweet because of the lavender. I would define this scent as Breezy/Airy. It's like a light veil, a salty breeze, something very relaxing and elegantly understated. It's a subtle fragrance after a couple of hours in terms of sillage and has medium longevity on my skin. Excellent summer fragrance in my opinion.

nonsisa
nonsisa

After SF pour homme and the F line; pretty generic stuff here.

I'd take YSL's libre before I'd get this one.

It's not bad but also it isn't something special.

Topnotes I get are: Aqua, lavender, labdanum and geranium.

Morillas you've done better than that.

Michael1962
Michael1962

smelt this one in David Jones,extremely citrusy generic..nothing special.next!

lovetribe
lovetribe

Troppo banale come fragranza.
Molto persistente ma nulla di nuovo.

RUDOLFO512
RUDOLFO512

I just got this fragrance in the mail yesterday. This is my second Salvatore Ferragamo fragrance and I love it. I can really smell the violet and mint. I love the opening, it is fresh and summery. I am going to take this fragrance (for day wear) on my trip to Europe in two weeks.

mtlimodriver
mtlimodriver

sampled this today on a paper strip. very invigorating, uplifting and fresh.

thinkon4Mac
thinkon4Mac

I got a sample of this in a magazine and had one of the worst allergic reactions to anything I have ever had. Swelling of the eyes- tightness of the chest- coughing- sneezing- coughing up crud- itchy skin and that was an hour ago- my skin is still itchy and my lungs still have congestion. Just what kind of toxic poison do they put in this kind of stuff?- I didn't even touch the page or sample and my wife is having reactions too. This should be outlawed. seriously if it happens to me and I rarly get allergic reations I imagine it could put someone in anaphylactic shock.

bwcw81
bwcw81

Acqua de Gamo! in Aqua flooding market now.
2nd coming up flanker: Acqua de Gamo Sport!
Then each flanker come with each Intense version soon after that! Market gimmick strategy nowadays....
Please give us something new!

junior halston
junior halston

Wow Aqua di Gio by another name....how original.

Acqua Essenziale by Salvatore Ferragamo 3.83 out of 5 based on 261 ratings and 33 user reviews

Beautyspin.com
Salvatore Ferragamo Acqua Essenziale eau de toilette for men 1.7 oz
Salvatore Ferragamo Acqua Essenziale eau de toilette for men 1.7 oz
Eau De Toilette 1oz
Salvatore Ferragamo Acqua Essenziale Eau De Toilette Spray 30ml 1oz
Salvatore Ferragamo Acqua Essenziale Eau De Toilette Spray 30ml 1oz
Acqua Essenziale Cologne by Salvatore Ferragamo, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Tester for Men
Beautyspin.com
Salvatore Ferragamo Acqua Essenziale eau de toilette for men 3.3 oz
Salvatore Ferragamo Acqua Essenziale eau de toilette for men 3.3 oz
Acqua Essenziale Cologne by Salvatore Ferragamo, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Acqua Essenziale by Salvatore Ferragamo EDT Spray 3.4 oz for Men
Acqua Essenziale by Salvatore Ferragamo EDT Spray 3.4 oz for Men
Salvatore Ferragamo Acqua Essenziale Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Salvatore Ferragamo Acqua Essenziale Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Gift Set 3.4oz
Salvatore Ferragamo Acqua Essenziale Coffret Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz Shampoo Shower Gel 100ml 3.4oz 2pcs
Macys.com
Salvatore Ferragamo Acqua Essenziale Eau de Toilette, 1.7 oz
Salvatore Ferragamo Acqua Essenziale Eau de Toilette, 1.7 oz
Salvatore Ferragamo Acqua Essenziale Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Salvatore Ferragamo Acqua Essenziale Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Macys.com
Salvatore Ferragamo Acqua Essenziale Eau de Toilette, 3.4 oz
Salvatore Ferragamo Acqua Essenziale Eau de Toilette, 3.4 oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Salvatore Ferragamo Acqua Essenziale fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Salvatore Ferragamo Acqua Essenziale, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Acqua Essenziale by Salvatore Ferragamo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Acqua Essenziale by Salvatore Ferragamo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.