Designers » R S » Floral « Groups

Attimo Salvatore Ferragamo for women

Attimo Salvatore Ferragamo for women
dislike

Attimo Salvatore Ferragamo for women Videos Attimo Salvatore Ferragamo for women Videos
Attimo Salvatore Ferragamo for women Pictures

Attimo (Moment) is a new fragrance for women by the house of Salvatore Ferragamo arriving on the market in September 20101. The fragrance encompasses a floral bouquet lied on a warm, elegant, woody base.

Composition of this fragrance will not be similar to candy-like, flirtatious editions, but accent will be on elegance and fine, floral notes.

Top notes of Attimo offer fruity aromas of nashi pear and delicate lotus flower. A heart incorporates a floral blend of gardenia, peony and frangipani, while a base features a trail of musk, cedar and patchouli.

The fragrance arrives in transparent, glass flacon, while liquid is coloured in gentle beige.

Lotus Pear

Gardenia Frangipani Peony

Musk Patchouli Virginia Cedar

Idylle
Guerlain Idylle Duet Jasmin-Lilas

Attimo Fragrance Reviews

muabanperfume
muabanperfume

just a copy smelling profile of idylle from guerlain and its flankers. Beautiful yet elegant. With blast of white flowers at the beginning make it smell the same as idylle. Dry down is luxurious and warm woody. For a growth-up wannabe girl or someone wanna smell like using guerlain idylle top seller with half the price

anthe
anthe

smells like dust for me

Caprice
Caprice

Shine and bright but not long-lasting. At the end of the working day I hardly remembered what perfume I was wearing. For those who love fresh and sweet scent.

LadiesRed
LadiesRed

A beautiful, sparkling white fragrance.

I find the opening soft, sparkling and beautiful. The lotus and pear are sweet, soft
and gentle.

The white flowers are in harmony and pronounce a white crisp scent.

The musk, cedar and patchouli ground the flowers with a warm but soft footing.

A kiss of cool sparkling champagne in a white flower garden.

sahar1992
sahar1992

No long lasting, but clean and fresh.
I just wear it for my day during using not for special places. i just like it

ArkangeL
ArkangeL

Yes, this is a composition that has been done before. It wasn't the first of its kind, surely not the last and certainly not as horrible as the reviews suggest. Synthetic? Hardly, but far from celebrity perfume status. The pear note is quite dominant and collaborates well with both gardenia and peony... two flowers I'm easily seduced by. Both white florals share center stage equally, never outdoing each other. It smells very similar to Idole d'Armani. I'm also reminded of J'adore, only sweeter and more emphasis on white florals. A memory of My Dream Hommage a Marlene Dietrich by Gres Parfums also comes to mind.

masrizalrikifariki
masrizalrikifariki

gonna buy this for my girlfriend even if i knew she'll never like it..it's ok,at least i luv it & am gonna use it for myself...tried it on my skin at the counter before and it last till after shower the next day...

personsa22
personsa22

Unnecessarily strong given how generic it's composition is. One spritz is one too many. Nothing to write home about.

I.I
I.I

Yes, it resembles Idylle, true!
But Idylle is quite harsh at the beginning and then softens with a lovely peony. Attimo is not harsh at all, is quite linear, definately more pleasant and fresh, while Idylle is not fresh. Attimo is more wearable but less deep and less warm/thick in the dry down (it's fresh). They resemble a lot, the truth is.
I liked this perfume a lot though I expected something more flowery and less fresh.
I don't think it's an unattractive perfume but yes, it's not unique. It's very nice for an everyday scent, pleasant, inoffensive, joyfull and playful.

ninavillager
ninavillager

I've had this for a few weeks it's nothing special and may even smell like some commercial shampoo. It fades away too fast too.

melia
melia

I'm very pleasantly surprised by Attimo!! Though it is what some would call a 'generic' floral fruity, I still see the classiness of it. It could be well worn by a woman of any age, who wants to put some spirit on that is appropriate everywhere. Attimo has a bit of the same character as J'Adore by Dior I would dare to say... And the staying power? Believe it or not, it's great! I have put it on my hand at noon, and I still can smell it now at 7 pm 30, after MULTIPLE washes! My thumbs are way up!

adriana.rizzati
adriana.rizzati

It reminds me of the typical 90s style fragrance: minimalist, sophisticated and subtly sexy.
And yes, I agree with Jasonchickerson: it could be the fragrance that hovered in the first store in which Pretty Woman (Julia Roberts) came the first time, on Rodeo Drive.
I like it very much, it' very classy, but I would have liked even more if there was even a touch of suede (or a birch bark note combined with patchouli) inside: it would make it more unusual and fascinating, and less cold and snobbish.

UPDATE: the drydown is more round and tender than the earliest notes... very charming, I seem to smell the inside of a high quality handbag of a classy, self-confident woman of about thirty years.
Attimo has not an overwhelming sillage, but this is in line with the kind of elegant woman represented by this fragrance.
The lasting power is quite good.

jasonchickerson
jasonchickerson

The devil doesn't wear Prada; she wears Attimo.

The creators of Attimo took a woman off the street, dressed her in off the rack jeans, a tee shirt, and sneakers and told her to walk into a Salvatore Ferragamo boutique and ask for service. The liquid in the bottle is not perfume but the distilled essence of the salesperson's disdain at having to deal with such a lower class of human.

Perfect for a first meeting with your ex-husband after the divorce. Please, don't wear Attimo on a date with your husband. We men love many qualities in our wives but being highly intimidating isn't top on our lists.

I would love to give smelling notes, but the individual notes that compose Attimo so inadequately describe its power that I will just say this:

Flowers and 4ct Diamonds

Middle
Vindictiveness

Base
Sweet Cedar and Ultra-Modern Cubic Spaces

Dries down to the smell of everything within your grasp. Not recommended for work unless you're the boss.

larissafenerli
larissafenerli

i like it but.. boring and a scent that you can smell everytime i mean its like a perfume that all women wear. usual, nothing special

bloodyvie
bloodyvie

I've tried it last month at the salvatore boutique.. and I'm suprisingly amazed by these scent! it's somehow bring back some memories inside my brain, and i don't know what is it... but somewhere deep inside my heart i feel something glowing everytime i smell the scent.

this x'mas imma buy this XD

angyangy
angyangy

nothing special, it's very commercial and it's the same as many other scents on market.it isn't worth the money ti costs.now every perfumes i smell in shops are all the same, only very special and niche perfumes are worth a try.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

I added Attimo to my collection thanks to my sister - onimoka and I am trying to find the right words to describe it...
Attimo is a lovely soft floral fragrance with a distinct pear nectar note infused with woodsy nuances and fortunately to me, free from strong earthy patchouli.
It is a lovely juice for summer and fall; very feminine, romantic, joyful smile inducer.
I don't have anything even remotely similar in my collection.
In a way, Attimo feels unique even though it is not composed of a huge variety of notes.
I love it. Received it in a swap ''in dark'' and I loved it in an instant and that does not happen to me often :-)
I am looking forward to acquirying a huge 100ml bottle as I can't imagine coming autumn without Attimo!
It lingers nicely on my skin and does not seem to go faint with every hour, so lasting power is more than reasonable.
Gorgeous! To me - it scores 10/10.
A must have for semi sweet floral lovers.

APassionateJourney
APassionateJourney

I got a sample of this lotion at Bloomingdales and the lotion smells just like Tommy Hilfiger's True Star fronted by Singer/Actress Beyonce Knowles. It has that ocean like backdrop that I smell in True Star. I think the only difference is this one might be a little sweeter but keep in mind I haven't sprayed this one on my skin yet

QueenZoila
QueenZoila

Attimo is as exquisite as Salvatore Ferragamo's signature fragrance. I've been waiting for this....

COSMICSCENTS
COSMICSCENTS

Very nice rich floral, it has it´s own unique smell and nice bottle, I will test it again.

100perfumes
100perfumes

at the begining its sweet sour i guess pear and peony - like " paris in love" nina ricci,
then its become more cypress with a heat of " soil".. and the drydown is very like Petal Quartz by Oriflame whice have also in commom with Narsiso rodrigez...
its nice but nor extraordinary

boussoulitsa
boussoulitsa

this,surprisingly for a typical floral spring scent,has great longevity!!!!!!!!!!!!
it is also a very nice every day perfume.

passionata20
passionata20

For me it is very much everyday scent! It stays for long time on and has a fresh, a bit citrus-like smell, a scent of happinies and joy! But it has something that disturbes me after it has been apllied. First i like it but then i want to wash it off!
This one reminds me strongly of a lady million or should i say otherwise? :)

loveperfumes
loveperfumes

Just to express my support for recent Salvatore Ferragamo tendency of releasing 'Colognes', I mean citrus Tuscan Soul and more feminine vibrant Attimo. I like both. If you treat it just as 'Cologne', at a rather reasonable price comparing to other recent releases, and this style appeals to you, you might start feeling luminous aura as the halo of saints in a Florentine Renaissance painting. Well-done.

guest_Pearl
guest_Pearl

I love it!It smells romantic and fresh,but at the same time smooth and fruity.It's positiv and light and cheers you up.The bottle is also very nice,light and very design.It's a smell for the modern,but feminine women,perfect!

mypersonalharmonics
mypersonalharmonics

I've tried this today. Nothing much to say. Unattractive bottle and an unoffensive scent.
The house offers much more worthy compositions.

krishka
krishka

smells unisex to me, really dry and unattractive....the bottle looks nice but the juice is too boring... not for me...

VogueBoy
VogueBoy

well, at the beginning fruits, then flowers and then nothing more... Longesivity is very bad and the smell is so unassuming and easygoing, even I want to give it a few slaps :D

Giovanna
Giovanna

The top notes reminded me of a special dear one discontinued... Saphir Boucheron...but then, unfortunately it changes...how I miss boucheron Saphir!

antonpan
antonpan

A bit of mild flowers, a bit of mild fruits, and we get a scent, that you, undoubtedly, smelled before.

vertigo
vertigo

Attimo is a pleasant modern floral.

Starts with juicy pear, a really distinctive note.
After some time the flowers come, forming a very nice accord with clear peony, lotus and light gardenia. Couldn't detect frangipani.
Later on the fragrance becomes a bit musky, but, even next day, I still can't smell any woods or patchouli.

As it dries down, the composition reminds me of Boss Woman by Hugo Boss, although they don't have any common notes.
It encourages me to try Attimo on skin next time.

To sum up - Attimo is a temperate, discreet, very feminine composition for spring and summer days. Highly enjoyable, although not unique.

update: on my skin musk is amplified!

It is absolutely fabulous!!
laneybird

Margot.07
Margot.07

I can't wait to smell it, the base notes of Patchouli is a must for me and I'm impatient to smell it mixed with Pear and Frangipani !
According to your description, I think that the bottle is in total osmosis with the juice.
Attimo, a classy name, which reminds us the beauty and the gracefully of our dear Italy

Attimo by Salvatore Ferragamo 3.54 out of 5 based on 185 ratings and 33 user reviews

Eau De Parfum 1oz
ATTIMO for WOMEN by Salvatore Ferragamo EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1 OZ
ATTIMO for WOMEN by Salvatore Ferragamo EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1 OZ
ATTIMO for WOMEN by Salvatore Ferragamo EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
ATTIMO for WOMEN by Salvatore Ferragamo EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
Attimo Perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Tester for Women
Attimo Cologne by Salvatore Ferragamo, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Attimo Cologne by Salvatore Ferragamo, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
ATTIMO for WOMEN by Salvatore Ferragamo SET-EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ BODY LOTION 1.7 OZ SHAMPOO AND SHOWER GEL 1.7 OZ
Attimo Perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Salvatore Ferragamo Attimo Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Zappos.com
Salvatore Ferragamo - Attimo Eau de Parfum 3.4 oz. N A - Beauty
Salvatore Ferragamo - Attimo Eau de Parfum 3.4 oz. N A - Beauty
Attimo Cologne by Salvatore Ferragamo, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Tester for Men
Gift Set 1.7oz
Attimo Gift Set by Salvatore Ferragamo Gift Set for Women Includes 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 oz Body Lotion 1.7 oz Shower Gel

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Salvatore Ferragamo Attimo fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Salvatore Ferragamo Attimo, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Attimo by Salvatore Ferragamo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Attimo by Salvatore Ferragamo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.