Designers » R S » Oriental Woody « Groups

Attimo Pour Homme Salvatore Ferragamo for men

Attimo Pour Homme Salvatore Ferragamo for men
dislike

Attimo Pour Homme Salvatore Ferragamo for men Pictures Attimo Pour Homme Salvatore Ferragamo for men Pictures Attimo Pour Homme Salvatore Ferragamo for men Pictures Attimo Pour Homme Salvatore Ferragamo for men Pictures Attimo Pour Homme Salvatore Ferragamo for men Pictures Attimo Pour Homme Salvatore Ferragamo for men Pictures

For a man, who fully savours every instant of life with passion and style, because a man’s life is thrilling. Attimo pour Homme carries the intensity of life’s decisive moments with the impeccable all Italian style of Salvatore Ferragamo.

The Attimo pour Homme flacon, by renowned designer Sylvie de France, exudes pure masculinity. Its refined and cubical structure is glorified by an elegant narrow matte strip with a gleaming black Attimo logo.

The soft grey glass lends a chic and urban feel and underlines the warm and intense structure of the fragrance, whereas the cubic cap with its dark silver insert adds strength to the bottle. The Salvatore Ferragamo logo glimmers in red at the base of the flacon. The outer packaging of Attimo pour Homme communicates strength and character, but at the same time a distinctive elegance.

The warm white textile embossed paper recalls the refined texture of a Salvatore Ferragamo man’s shirt. The silver band and top add to the box modernity and masculinity, whereas the three embossed bands recall the shape of the flacon. The cardboard used is ecologically certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC).

Attimo pour Homme is a fresh and sensual woody oriental fragrance which embodies the masculine facets of Salvatore Ferragamo’s distinctive elegance. An irresistible first impression of fusing freshness opens the fragrance combining aromatic notes of Marjoram, effervescent Cardamom and sparkling Mandarin. In the heart notes a comforting spiciness of Saffron conveys intensity together with a modern touch of Pimento. A powerful dry down of sensual woods such as Patchouli and Vetiver intensify the masculine character of the fragrance and diffuse their suave and smoky tonalities. Ambery Cistus Labdanum and soft White Musk endow the fragrance with extreme sensual oriental facets.

A masculine and elegant man in a beautiful and refined context which emphasizes the beginning of a special moment. An intense instant, a special Attimo, one of those that makes a man’s life thrilling to be lived. A moment sealed with the impeccable style of Salvatore Ferragamo.

Alessandro Gassman is the face of Attimo pour Homme. Known as one of the Italy’s greatest actors, he perfectly embodies the elegant Italian style of Salvatore Ferragamo as well as the ideal of Mediterranean masculine beauty. He is not only know for his career but also for being the son of Vittorio Gassman, one of the most outstanding representatives of Italian cinema worldwide. This enforces even more the historic relationship of the Ferragamo brand with cinema.

Product Range

40 ml Eau de Toilette Spray; 60 ml Eau de Toilette Spray; 100 ml Eau de Toilette Spray; 150ml Shampoo&Shower Gel; 100ml After Shave Lotion; 75ml Deodorant Stick.

Attimo Pour Homme was launched in 2011.

Mandarin Orange Marjoram Cardamom Pepper

Sage Saffron Olibanum Paprika

Vetiver Musk French labdanum Patchouli

L`Essence de Cerruti

Attimo Pour Homme Fragrance Reviews

Duft123
Duft123

Sampled it once. Conditions were hot and humid - Starts out well, close to YSL La Nuit de l'Homme. But then this fragrance acquires a different route. Can't describe the scent which follows except that it something that one commonly associates with some highly aromatic fragrant talcum powders. Sweet...but not sickly sweet. Doesn't work for me as I have been smelling this scent (not the fragrance, I am sure) since childhood where I live and hence is nothing special here. Besides the performance sucks. 2-3 hours of skin scent before it disappeared altogether.

jdawg
jdawg

On a recent flight from Doha-London with Qatar Airways, I was given an amenity kit which featured this on a 5mL bottle. Opened the bottle and fell in love with it so I made a trip to Debenhams and got myself a bottle which came with a black pouch and body lotion. It lasts long on my skin. I work in hospital as a doctor and work 13 hour shift and can still smell it on myself after my shift and in my clothes as well. I even get compliments from patients and colleagues.

aliora
aliora

I like to think of Attimo as a light and spicy oriental. There's a freshness there from the violet leaves, but I mostly get the cardamon and labanam. There was a comparison to Spicebomb from one of the reviews below, and yes, the resemblence is there at first, but Spicebomb is deeper, richer, and actually takes a different more leathery direction after a while. Attimo is pretty linear and simple in comparison, but it is far better than Salvatore Ferragamo's most recent launch (Acqua Essenziale) which bears an uncanny resemblance to Aqua di gio. There's a sweetness to Attimo pour homme that allows me to wear it as a woman, but I certainly wouldn't call it feminine. It smells clearly of a man's cologne, but hey, who's gonna stop me? ;)

Like some other fangirls have mentioned, I discovered it when I learned that it was the signature of the very brilliant Benedict Cumberbatch. I have a strange feeling that numerous Cumberbatch fans are hording this cologne up because it seems to be on it's way to being discontinued. I can't find it anywhere except online, and at a devastatingly low price. If I had a boyfriend, I would make him wear this. It's a crowd pleaser, but isn't so generic that it smells contrived.

perfumeaddictio
perfumeaddictio

Benedict Cumberbatch wears this and it smells amazing, everyone smells it on him when they meet him and I did :D

headofstate
headofstate

Having a hard time accessing this one. The top is mostly a sweet, peppery, spicy light weight aromatic with a bit of cream and powder on top. It evolves into an herbal spice home garden style heart before ending as a rather bland light vetiver and fresh spice residue. Expected much more performance and need to test this out further to give a definitive review. First impressions indicate Attimo to be a rather bland and uninspired release but I will try this out a couple more times and re-edit this review afterwards.

scentedkub
scentedkub

Smelled nice on paper and on the sprayer, but once on, it had poor projection and a scent that I can only call a "wet dog accord". Back to the store it went. lol

Omega Man
Omega Man

I like it. It smells like the Axe body spray "Vetyver" that came out a few years ago. Pretty simple and subtle vetiver and not much else. A good masculine scent for men of all ages.

Happy Turtle
Happy Turtle

I gave this one a test and I have to say, it reminds me of YSl La Nuit De L'Homme. however it does have differences that make it unique. longevity is moderate and sillage quite weak.

Overall I do like it but It's defiantly not worth buying if you already have La Nuit.

My initial reaction to the opening was one of surprise because it wasn't quite what I'd expected...not sure what it was that I'd anticipated but hey?
Maybe it was the bottle design which I think is really cool. It's kinda chunky, heavy, compact and grenade like...maybe a futuristic angular tear gas but reminds me of V&R Spicebomb in any case.

So back to what it smells like...unique is what!
It's genuine complex and unexpected because I've found other Ferragamo's I've tried disappointingly ordinary and generic at best!
This one is different though it opens with a very gentle musky, fruity mandarin vibe which then quickly reveals some spices, cardamom being the most prominent.
I definitely detected the saffron in here although its delicate I always seem to pick up on it.
No surprises in the dry down just standard really.

It's a difficult one to call as the notes are not easily deciphered but you know what that means?
Well it can mean two polar opposite things....Genius or poorly conceived. Luckily in this case it is the former.

It's strange because my girlfriend loved it at first and if I'm honest so did I. Despite this I have a weird feeling that I could grow to become indifferent about it or just barely wear it.
More suited to spring and summer I'd say. Attimo is elegant stuff well put together and certainly the best thing I've tried from this designer.

nicholassua
nicholassua

i've found out the similarities between attimo & acqua essenziale, but Attimo is much butter. not so fresh, woody, but if you like Acqua di Giò, this Attimo is less sweet, more woody, a must have

Fábio Condé
Fábio Condé

Consider more fruity spicy than oriental properly.
I feel something kinda fruity medium sweet apple or melon something that vibe in output and has reconciled the warm touch of spicy pepper and cardamom that appears well.
There is a very light touch incensed and mixes with this situation going to musky base but the whole piece is balanced and lightweight because of this does not surprising and becomes a common fragrance.

spankrabbit
spankrabbit

Wow, the longevity and sillage scores on this one are all over the place. It seems Attimo just isn't for me. With this one I get nothing after the top notes. Six hefty sprays and an hour later I'm still struggling the sense the heart notes.

Sharanichi
Sharanichi

Everytime my dad go to the Qatar hotel they would give free salvatore perfumes and i have to admit this was kinda nice. it's a strong scent perfume and it lasts about 6h. Thought it is a man's perfume i still couldn't resist wearing this. If you're thinking about a blind buy i think you shouldn't do it. I don't really like this perfume but it smells good

IMsooKool4Real
IMsooKool4Real

This is a mellow spiced scent with one of the better cardamon heavy openings I have recently tried. It also has good projection.

It starts fresh and slightly sweet with an orange note more like the scent of orange flavored chocolate paired with an obvious cardamon note that is the main player through the middle. Even though the cardamon is heavy it does not fatigue the nose. I continue to smell this fragrance hours after application. Although it does get quite soft after a couple of hours.

It has a nice mellow spice throughout the mid and less so in the drydown where it mellows a touch and loses most of the cardamon but clings to something like saffron, paprika, wet salt (very nice) and white musk. The wood note is less like vetiver than Iso E and is nicely balanced and subtle.

This is a very good Ferragamo fragrance with noticeable stages and shifts. From sweet to spicy then spicy to dry and airy.

If you like cardamon rich fragrances you will likely enjoy this one. It is a good example of a spicy fragrance that is both light and refreshing and can be quite uplifting when worn in cold weather.

Kyoko
Kyoko

I honestly checked it out because Benedict Cumberbatch apparently wears it...And my gosh, it smells divine!
It's very masculine, spicy, and has a citrus tang. It's a gorgeous full smell on me, but was absent in scent and musky on a friend. Don't buy it online unless you don't mind risking your money. It comes in simple chic packaging and the bottle is classy. The cologne lasts long, and is weaker after a while. (Which is good. You don't want something too strong to wear out in public.)
I got compliments the first day I had it on!

hsuru4u
hsuru4u

No projection- longevity on me is poor....I do like the scent and the bottle but am returning it as it just isnt worth it for the weakness of it...too bad...

esteban747
esteban747

My first reaction was :this smells like a perfume from the mid/late 80's!
Is very masculine, the mandarin orange is quite prominent at the beginning, just for a few minutes. Then the spices warm up and start to show. After that I can't pin point the notes, is a mélange of flowers, woods and musk.
I also get the scent of (and this is a weird one), you know when you enter a new car and you smell the fresh leather on the seats? well, I kind of get that smell in the background.

Anyway, a good masculine fragrance. If you like spicy perfumes, you'll be delighted with Attimo. For me, I see myself wearing this during summer nights, but something is telling me that I should wait for Fall or Winter.

kazewayz
kazewayz

Nice scent. It's one of those warm, spicy, sweet, quiet scents. Projection is moderate as well as longevity. This might be good for summer day time, or even night time but you may have to over spray. Try it.

kaizer121
kaizer121

I don't want to call this perfume generic because it's better than that. It smells like it's high quality, its generally likable (not a fan of the opening but after roughly 3 minutes it's very nice) and I can't see it offending anybody. Yet... there's no real reason I can think of to buy this one. If you don't own a scent and are looking for something to wear day-to-day I can see this one servicing I just can't see why you would want it when there are other better choices available. The opening is spicy, almost aggressively so. after that it dies down into a smoother warmer scent, still spicy in some capacity but not too strong. The floral notes become apparent to me after the dry down, and as the day goes on the scent becomes more and more musky. Longevity is fair clocking in at about 6 hours but it becomes a skin scent after just two. Sillage is fine at first but never strong. Like I said, unlikely to offend. Overall, Attimo is fine. If you're at the store looking for something and it's there, I say go for it because odds are that it's better than most other things in your immediate vicinity. If you have any knowledge of fragrance, I say skip it.

oliver1h
oliver1h

My review is based on a 5ml mini. On my skin this smells rather sweet (mandarin orange) with spices (pepper, cardamom, majoram) with musk and patchouli. I think it is far from being bad, but it is nothing special either. It is more like an everyday scent. Definitely good for it's price tag, and a safe buy as a gift.

creekboy
creekboy

This Fragrance Is Wonderful!!!! Smells very expensive.

scentualMan
scentualMan

I'm glad I reserved my review until just now. I have been wearing this fragrance for the last 2-3days and I feel like I can now fairly and accurately assess it.

The opening aroma and heart notes are quite pleasant. They are certainly not original, in their office-friendly cleanness and low-key spice and wood accents, but they are enjoyable for the nose nonetheless. You get a nice aromatic citrus accord that lasts for 30min-1hr before transitioning to something aromatic and spicy. This stage will last well enough for the wearer to smell the fragrance on themselves for 2-4hrs. After this point, the fragrance transitions to a more transparent musk, vetiver, patchouli dry down which is merely a skin scent, AT BEST. From the 4hr point, it lasts maybe another 1-2hr but becomes very hard to smell.

As a result, I rate this a 6/10. Enjoyable fragrance but with the best part ending at 4hr.

Edit: On clothes, this fragrance can easily outlast 8-10hrs (just measured it at 13hrs on a dress shirt I haven't been wearing and it's still effusing scent). The caveat is that it will never be a "loud" fragrance; instead, it bears the elegant quality of modest sillage that envelopes the wearer like a jacket. My recommedation is that you wear it for occasions in which heavy sillage would be inappropriate. New score - 7/10 (because the smell is pretty great, though nothing espeically unique).

cyber861
cyber861

بوش خیلی آشنا بود.نمیدونم مشابه کدوم ادکلن ولی قطعا کپی یه چیزی دیگست.

موندگاری رو پوست من حتی 1 ساعت هم نبود.نمیدونم دیگه این چه ادکلنی بود.آخه رو پوست من معمولا موندگاری ادکلن ها

Ale
Ale

Only for refined man !!! The opening is wonderful with mandarin and pepper so well balanced. The drydown is gorgeus, similar to Marc Jacobs "Bang" .

The Real Archer
The Real Archer

I tested Attimo over the weekend and it was love at first sniff...This is not a one-of-a-kind scent, but very sexy and manly. Suitable for day or night wear.

blaisepascal87
blaisepascal87

very strong and elegant, it reminds me "la nuit de l'homme EDT"

partan.iran
partan.iran

این روزا خیلی جاها پیشتهاد میدن این رو...
ابتدا تلخی در شروع بو وجود داره
وجود فلفل بوی اونو تند میکنه کمی و البته س ک س ی
کاری هست که میشه در مجالس هم استفاده کرد و بوی گلها حس میشه در اون
کاری هست که با گذشت زمان قدری بوی اون متغیره
پس موقع تست حتما زمان بدین تا تغیرشو ببینین تندی اولیه اون کمکم ملایمتر میشه

dromidreza
dromidreza

بوی تیپیک عطرهای ایتالیایی رو میده.حرفه ای ها میدونن چی میگم.بوی خوبی داره ولی رو پوست من خیلی نمیمونه.بوی اولش هم بیشتر دوست دارم.فکر کنم یه کم عجله کردم تو خریدش.

happychub
happychub

this fragrance last on me from afternoon until midnight.
top notes : tobacco+pepper,gorgeous
middle notes : powdery+a bit floral
basenotes: patchouli vetiver
lasting : good
sillage : good

Attimo pour Homme is a fantastic blend of both fresh and spicy accords. I wish I could remember who recommended this fragrance to me, because I am very grateful to them for having made this perfume known to me.

Attimo pour Homme opens with lots of pepper and cardamom, freshened up with a zesty burst of mandarin orange. At this point, the fragrance is sharp and masculine. The scent also projects quite strongly.

I had hoped that Attimo pour Homme would be the perfect scent for my man, but in some ways it's a bit too serious and bold for his tastes. However, it's very much to my tastes. I love its 'in-your-face' nature.

Due to its rather strong sillage, I would apply Attimo pour Homme with a light hand, so as not to offend. The heart becomes quite fiery with the introduction of paprika and saffron. It's enough to set your nasal cavity on fire. But just like hot and spicy food, you'll either love it or hate it.

Surprisingly Attimo pour Homme remains fresh throughout its development, but never smells clean. Just spicy, peppery and tart. I must add that the longevity is superb, lasting almost a whole 12 hour day.

Some people mention a sweet accord in Attimo pour Homme, and while I do smell it myself, it's only very slight. I wouldn't call this a sweet masculine at all. Spicy sums it up perfectly.

brandonnn
brandonnn

I really liked this, takes about 30min to settle down but once it does it smells good,

bwcw81
bwcw81

This one reminds me a lot of Bvlgari Man, especially the dry down. A fresh citrus and herbal with hints of mild floral scent for the first notes, 2nd note is spicy peppery scent last for hours. Dry down is slightly disappointing me, too synthetic and too dry. It last a decent 8 hours on me, silage could be better, stay closed to my skin. The other thing make this stand out is the bottle design - simplistic yet elegance, feels heavy and nice to hold (a real great quality bottle design).

Overall, this a nice but ordinary formal/ office scent, rather I would say it is a very conservative safe choice for many. It resembles many familiar scents in the current market, making it hard to stand out. Well, don't get it wrong, it is not a bad scent, I think IMO, Attimo can do better than this as the women series had been a huge success. 6/10 from me.

antonpan
antonpan

Attimo is a woody and musky scent in the dry down. At the beginning it is reminiscent of last year's Chopard Noble Vetiver and CDG Wonderwood because of the smoky woodiness (who tried Wonderwood will understand what I mean), but vetiver here is not prominent. In the centre of the composition Attimo becomes strangely fruity, even balsamic, but still on a smoky base. What I like in Attimo is its woody warmth, I don't really know how to describe this note.

Sillage doesn't impress me (Attimo is a skin scent), but longevity is good. The fragrance (by the way it is created by Alberto Morillas and Ilias Ermenidis) is very, very versatile and rich, and I like the quality of its components.

P.S. The bottle is unexpectedly heavy and beautiful. Good thing!

querelle
querelle

The perfume releases of the last, let's say almost, ten years are having the same problem: they're trying to copy a certain way of smell, a certain contemporary masculinity, a certain bloody woody-ambery base and, surprise, violet leafs EVERYWHERE.. I'm starting to see everything around me turn mauve..
I do believe that is a trend and it will eventually fade away. I mean, someone has to reinvent masculinity. It's been an entertaining trend but now it has to stop. We need another Eau Sauvage, or Kouros, or Cool water, or Rive Gauche. And not Attimo...

Grottola
Grottola

Attimo Pour Homme is a very sweet, ambery oriental with a chocolate-like aroma. Almost like Polo Explorer crossed with one of the masculines from Hollister. Synthetic woody-amber? Check. A sprinkle of violet leaf? Check. Pepper? Check. Some labdanum in the drydown? Chec--WAIT, WHAT? Yeah, there's a labdanum note in the drydown! Right on! Unfortunately, it gets taken over by pretty much everything else, but it's there. I guess if you like sweet scents, Attimo Pour Homme is worth checking out, but it's not something I'd ever wear.

Oh, and Attimo lasts a while. I worked out for 3 hours at the gym as I was testing it and the stuff was still going strong when I left, 4 hours after I put it on. I can still smell it, 6 hours later. Also, several women complimented me on this fragrance, so I guess women like it too. Then again, I won't be wearing it ever again! HA!

Brettyboy
Brettyboy

I tried this today (also in Harrod) and I liked this in an everyday type way. Call me crazy but the opening reminded of New West and I didn't think I remembered that smell until I smelt this. It has a very bright opening that mellowed to the usual woody base.

Eboy2112
Eboy2112

I tried it at London Harrods last week. The opening was rather sweet and the dry down was supposed to be musky, but it's all the way sweetness on my skin. Not for me.

Attimo Pour Homme by Salvatore Ferragamo 3.57 out of 5 based on 132 ratings and 37 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Salvatore Ferragamo Attimo Pour Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Salvatore Ferragamo Attimo Pour Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Attimo Pour Homme by Salvatore Ferragamo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Attimo Pour Homme by Salvatore Ferragamo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.