Designers » R S » Woody Floral Musk « Groups

Bianco di Carrara Salvatore Ferragamo for women and men

Bianco di Carrara Salvatore Ferragamo for women and men

I have it: 10 I want it: 48

Bianco di Carrara Salvatore Ferragamo for women and men Pictures Bianco di Carrara Salvatore Ferragamo for women and men Pictures Bianco di Carrara Salvatore Ferragamo for women and men Pictures Bianco di Carrara Salvatore Ferragamo for women and men Pictures

Salvatore Ferragamo launches new exclusive collection of perfumes named Tuscan Soul Quintessential Collection (by the original Tuscan Soul fragrance that came out in 2008). The perfumes premiered on Apuan Alps where Michelangelo used to obtained marble for his famous works. The collection symbolizes richness and beauty of Tuscany and the meaning of "Made in Ilaty" quality. There are four fragrances: Bianco di Carrara, Vendemmia, Viola Essenziale and Convivio.

“Tuscany, with its beauties and traditions, has always been a source of creativity and vision for Salvatore Ferragamo. The place where his dreams became true. This great Tuscan Eden inspired the creation of a luxury perfume anthology. A Fragrance Collection with a creative and selective olfactive proposal…Tuscan Soul Quintessential Collection is a fascinating journey within the beauties and traditions of the Tuscan Land.”

Bianco di Carrara is "a beautiful scent inspired by the most precious natural stone from Tuscany." Elegant and pure, the scent begins with fresh and spicy notes of neroli and white pepper. Its heart is made of vetiver and fig milk, based on white musk and tonka bean. Lucas Sieuzac create this perfume.

The fragrances are available as 75 ml Eau de Toilette at the price of 130 Euros. Bianco di Carrara was launched in 2013.

Neroli White Pepper

Vetiver Fig

Tonka Bean White Musk

Bianco di Carrara Fragrance Reviews

I've gotten a sample of this more than a year ago, more like 2 years. I used it within a week and I am still thinking about this scent to this day. So magical, deep, fascinating, it still lingers in my mind! I need to get my hands on a it again to see if it still has this effect on me. Unfortunately it is not cheap. But definitely on my wish list. I don't normally reach out for such oriental engaging type of frags but this one was given to me and within few hours I was hypnotized by it...want to have it again.Not sure about the unisex part, to me it was perfect as a woman's fragrance, but it is so rich that it can as well work for a man, who knows?

UPDATE: I got another sample size bottle of this and yes, it is still magical! It feels less oriental than I remember it but oh-so-wonderful and rich! This time around I get the unisex vibe of it more. This can certainly be pulled off by a man as well. Definitely on the ''will have it'' list.

The collection is beautiful. I checked it at the Ferragamo boutique and it s just amazing. Bianco di Carrara and Viola are so cocooning and unexpected. The packaging features real wood. amazing. Worth the price.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Salvatore Ferragamo Bianco di Carrara fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Salvatore Ferragamo Bianco di Carrara, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bianco di Carrara by Salvatore Ferragamo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bianco di Carrara by Salvatore Ferragamo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Salvatore Ferragamo Vendemmia Salvatore Ferragamo Convivio Salvatore Ferragamo Viola Essenziale Giorgio Armani Armani Prive Figuier Eden Tom Ford Atelier d’Orient Rive d’Ambre Christian Dior Ambre Nuit Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Jean Paul Gaultier Fleur du Mâle Giorgio Armani Armani Prive Oranger Alhambra Tom Ford Oud Wood Bottega Veneta Knot Calvin Klein CK One Prada Infusion d`Homme Etro Pegaso Etro Musk Etro Paisley Ermenegildo Zegna Javanese Patchouli Tom Ford Japon Noir Tom Ford Black Violet Giorgio Armani Armani Privé Rose d'Arabie