Designers » R S » Chypre Floral « Groups

Emozione Salvatore Ferragamo for women

Emozione Salvatore Ferragamo for women
dislike

Emozione Salvatore Ferragamo for women Videos
Emozione Salvatore Ferragamo for women Pictures Emozione Salvatore Ferragamo for women Pictures Emozione Salvatore Ferragamo for women Pictures Emozione Salvatore Ferragamo for women Pictures

Salvatore Ferragamo launches new fragrance for women Emozione, which arrives on the market in February 2015. Emozione has been announced as extremely feminine fragrance which is classic, contemporary and elegant. The composition is chypre-floral with woody undertones, created to highlight emotions and pleasures that life offers.

Emozione opens with luminous citrus notes of bergamot, softened with soft and powdery flavors of iris. Top notes are enriched with velvety shades of peach providing fullness and velvety effect. The heart incorporates gentle, feminine flowers of peony combined with Bulgarian rose and heliotrope, resting on patchouli, suede and white musk in the base of the composition.

Fragrance Emozione can be obtained as 30, 50 and 92ml Eau de Parfum. Advertising face is the model model Malgosia Bela who will be featured in black and white advertising campaign signed by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott. The nose behind this fragrance is Alberto Morillas.

Bergamot Peach iris

Love in White

Emozione Fragrance Reviews

honeybaby
honeybaby

The first several times I tried this it smelled like spit! (Like when you were a kid and you licked your hand and smelled it. You know what I'm saying?) I tried it at least three times from samples and I smelled spit each time. But tonight - for some reason I tried it again and I had a whole other experience. I kind of love it. There's something in it that reminds me of Love in White by Creed - a perfume I tried to love - I wanted to love it - but I didn't - except for the milky ricey aspects. (And almond?) Anyway, I am amazed by how the spit smell is not there anymore. Does anyone else smell Love in White in this?

deakrek
deakrek

I can totally see this one becoming the new "La vie est belle" or "Elie Saab EDP" because it's available everywhere in Germany and the whole Europe right now for an affordable price. Wear this one now y'all before everyone else does the same :)

Very safe, very likeable scent with a huge sillage.

Afer trying it on for a whole day: very artificial smelling, only for HUGE flowery fans. Very "mature" scent.

dyaver
dyaver

Powdery floral fragrance - feminine, classy and elegant. In the dry down it actually reminds me of Burberry My Burberry - probably because of the notes of rose, patchouli, musk and leather, however Emozione is softer than My Burberry. One cannot dislike it. Perfect for office wear, as a blind buy, and as a gift.

Jmalone84
Jmalone84

Slightly baby powderish opening which I wasn't sure about. The heart reminded me of a cute little fragrance I bought for a friend- Private Klub by Karl Lagerfeld (tacky I know, but surprisingly good). That is, that I thought I smelled almond blossom. This is very soft, vulnerable and feminine, with a cleanness to it that is quitw lovely. Not sure it's my style but wouldn't say no to a bottle. Fresh, musky, powdery feminine sums this one up. Not unlike burberry body actually.

Kai'elle
Kai'elle

Gorgeous Suede Musk with a hint of Heliotrope. Absolutely beautiful...but disappointingly Light and weak. After as little a 5 minutes it becomes a skin scent that can only be smelled by stuffing your nose into the crook of your arm. Such a shame :(

The scent itself reminds me a little of Kenzo Jeu D'Amour, especially during mid and dry down.

Emozione is a safe, feminine fragrance. Very refined, classy and quite charming. Slightly powdery and full of grace. For those that love a scent that essentially becomes part of your skin - this could be your next love :)

ptilda
ptilda

This is a gorgeous fragrance. I am of course partial to many scents with leather our suede in them, and this is no exception. It's not quite a love, because it hovers on the edge of delicate. But somehow I could see myself wearing this quite a lot if I had a full bottle. It's simply lovely and easy. It won't smell too... Anything. It's just feminine, sophisticated, and refined.

A touch of powder, a touch a suede, and a touch of fresh flowers. Just like the stylish woman who wears it.

LadyIva
LadyIva

This is an extremely generic floral chypre for women who like to play it safe. It is pleasant enough, but there's nothing interesting or original about it.

pink_pepper
pink_pepper

Such a beautiful scent. I tested this in a cosmetic store and I fell in love. Emozione is an elegant, feminine and romantic perfume. It is innocent, powdery but also sexy. This is such a safe scent that you can use it anywhere Moreover, Longevity is perfect. However, in my country it is so expensive.

HillTop
HillTop

Strange, all I can smell on my skin is a green green apple. Not sweet and not powdery either. This smell reminds me on still water with taste of green apples and it doesn't change after hours. Patchouli and roses are not detectable at all. It's light and fresh so it's supposed to be the bergamot and a touch of musk. Must be my chemistry that it doesn't work so better do not blind buy.

margarita.angelova
margarita.angelova

This is one of the most generic scents out there.

MademoiselleMaya
MademoiselleMaya

It's a rather soapy floral, delicate, clean and formal but nicely balanced. Not my style, I prefer my scents to have more personality, but elegant, gentle and of decent quality.

NYCgirl

Fabulous! Sophisticated, wearable, sweet, and formal. Ideal for a night out at the theater or a rather formal restaurant. I like the spice!This scent reminds me of Ferragamo shoes: dressy, stylish, and not showy.

Venusia
Venusia

Elegance and style in a bottle! And the bottle... a beauty also. I find Emozione the best in what Si, Dahlia Noir edp and La vie est belle wanted to be and didn't make it for me. One was too fruity or too powdery or too sweet. It has something in common with Coco Noir too which I love.
This one is perfect! No wonder: Alberto Morillas is behind many good fragrances.
Sillage is enough to be noticed, longevity is yet to be evaluated, but who cares, you can spray it again and again (by the way the spraying system is so fine). So far so good. Yes: peach, rose, citrus, woods, patchouli and musk in the best combination...
I guess this one can be worn any time of the day or night and any season.
Since I discovered Poison I wasn't so in love with a scent.
I am thrilled and happy!

Longevity is already over 3 hours and I get these marvelous wafts as I walk and turn...

senalica
senalica

A very beautiful aroma, it has hints of sweet fruit, nicely combined with floral notes and musk. Very light, delicate and lovely when I test it on a paper strip, but on my skin the light sweet notes get heavier, the powdery note comes out and takes over. Too bad it is not very long lasting, but it is beautiful. And also - the bottle is very classy.

Caledonian77
Caledonian77

Pretty!!, just one of the adjectives to describe Emozione, floral, refreshing yet light & airy. Immediately fell in love but did come across strong & slightly sharp but due to its charm for being soft, powdery iris & slightly woody its easy to forgive & appreciate it's elegance. Definitely becomes a skin scent much later on when it comes apparent when it settles into a creamy dreamy delight. I can actually tolerate Emozione but the likes of the Chloe range has somewhat dampened my love for such like scents, so this is a breakthrough for me. Salvatore has entered a classy more grown up phase & this is a new found keeper for me.

Miss Precious Orchid
Miss Precious Orchid

Emozoine is a perfect blend of notes in perfect symphony. While I don't find it particularly groundbreaking, this is in the same field as Givenchy Dahlia Noir, Kenzo Flower and other rose + Iris compositions. The latter however (violet&rose)in this case the powdery vibe. Emozoine's powdery-ness is undercut by the bright bergamot to stop it from going full blown powder. I find it a seamless, understated scent, the suede note noticeable to my nose but in no way over emphasized. Very cosy and approachable. Longevity on my skin is 4 hours then it becomes a skin scent. Sillage is also minimum. This scent demands a certain elegance, no jeans and t-shirt affair. More like white ironed shirt with black pencil skirt and yes pearls as an accessory. So it's more formal attire than casual wear. Beautiful!

Talicalicia
Talicalicia

Emozione is a soft powdery scent. Not your grandmas talc or baby powder bit something soft and indefinable. Floral but not cloying and very smooth and silky at the application where most other perfumes you sort of wince back from and wait for the first blast to pass before you decide. Very elegant and ultra safe for the office without being too drab and boring like a lot of other office safe scents can become when EVERYONE wears the same sort of bland accords for fear of offending anyone. This one is just sheer understated class.

Purply_hazy
Purply_hazy

Probably one of the best I have on my collection. Perfect for office wear. Scent speaks of class and elegance. It makes me feel like a lady boss! :)

katmo
katmo

Beautiful, soft, elegant, different, very hard to describe. I can't think of any fragrance that would smell similar to this. I only recently bought Signorina and I almost start to regret it now because this one is much more interesting and just...different. People will stop you to ask what you're wearing because it's something they've never smelled on anyone before.

Congratulations to Alberto Morillas for creating another beautiful and outstanding fragrance.

Lilithorvat
Lilithorvat

A nice, billowy scent, but as below said, it's another "pretty" fragrance in a sea of pretty fragrances. The bottle is pretty too with the charming little chain. I was surprised to like it since I despise iris, however in this its blended well enough for me to tolerate.

Another crowd pleaser, it's nice, but nothing to write home about. It is well blended, soft silage, longevity moderate. Great for a romantic setting, would be lovely as a date/Valentine gift. It does change a bit as it dries, each note making an appearance over time, these reviews are pretty accurate.

HeidiLynn
HeidiLynn

This is a lovely soft floral; I really didn't get a lot of powder, despite the iris and heliotrope; not the way I usually smell powder from these notes, anyway. Instead, it was like a sharp white floral....with a veil cast over it, softening the edges, giving it a pastel sense. I give credit to the iris and heliotrope for that effect, which is pleaant and somewhat unique. I think some of that powdery smoothness could come from the peach, which is almost a throwback to a Grosjman style peach (Tresor-like, but not nearly so heady nor so golden).

There is still a bit of "edge" to it, almost peppery and almost citrus but not strongly either. It is not a fierce white floral, so this might appeal to those (like me) who find florals too sharp or abrasive. It is quite feminine but not fruity or too light or silly (not girly, if you will).

Sillage is good, and longevity as yet undetermined.

ismellsogood
ismellsogood

I love LOVE LOVE this scent. It is very special, utterly enchanting, clean cashmere suede, sexy evolving and mine.

magda14012
magda14012

It is a fullbodied scent, beautiful peony and roses plus woody base. Definetely, the best that ever tested out of Ferragamo perfumes. However at some point it becomes a bit to sweet for my likening. Very elegant and classy overall.

lesecretforme
lesecretforme

This perfume is EVERYTHING

ellina1984
ellina1984

Powdery, but also creamy at times, with prominent heliotrope. It gets sweeter as it progresses, and I could have sworn there's vanilla in there, not very nicely done, either. Nothing special.

Milad_birjinia
Milad_birjinia

سلام
به نظر بنده این عطر همونطور که برخی دیگر از کاربران اشاره کردن در مجموع بویی شبیه به رایحه لوازم آرایشی داره به همین دلیل در کنار استفاده از سایر لوازم آرایشی شاید نتوان به خوبی این عطر رو تشخیص داد.

Perfume2009
Perfume2009

Smells really good! I was surprised by how nice Emozione smelled. I was also surprised by how different it smells from other new releases. It's a fruity-floral opening joined by musk and drying down to a makeupy, lotionyscent. It's an inoffensive scent that goes through enough changes to keep things interesting. I'd like a bottle.

Frayja
Frayja

Alberto Morillas REALLY loves women !

luna morena
luna morena

I became a proud owner of this beauty, it's extremely beautiful!

vintagevixen
vintagevixen

I love this perfume. Powdery, nostalgic, and very feminine. Transports you back to a time of elegant women at their boudoir delicately patting on powder and carefully applying their rouge. I find this to be a rather unusual modern release, it's definitely unique amongst the newer perfumes being churned out. I classify this in the same category of powdery, lipstick-accord perfumes such as Bvlgari Pour Femme, Balenciaga Paris, FM Lipstick Rose, and Chanel Misia. However it doesn't have that candied violet scent like the others, instead it relies on iris, heliotrope, rose, and suede to give it that velvety, beautiful touch. Alberto Morillas creates some very beautiful fragrances that capture the essence of femininity.

Antares811
Antares811

Powdery floral, delicate, feminine and extremely elegant.
Gorgeous.

Juliana6
Juliana6

The key word for this could be "the elegance", starting with the scent and ending with the bottle. Something perfect without being over the top, expensive in a reserved, polite, accessible way. I associate this with something white and pure, but still rather mature and serious ( in a good, attracting way). There's something from the modern Chanel there, a touch, a vibe, a nuance. The opening is a light, juicy, sweet fruit mixture, then I find a big, rare, white flower bouquet (the rose and the peony are well balanced by the citrus note which is still present, but not overpowering) tied with a white, shimmering satin ribbon. And then I see a pair of light, soft, white leather gloves just next to me. The leather note is very well incorporated here, it makes the perfume "deeper" and makes it last (just like our emotions). The dry down on me becomes slightly powdery, smells like high quality cosmetics.
A drop of sophistication. An emotional journey back to myself. A sunny smile on a rainy day. The timeless elegance.

Lynee'99
Lynee'99

I have found most Ferragamo fragrances either too sweet and cloying or too spicy. They got this one just right in my opinion. I am not as nuanced as some of the other reviewers who can identify each note in a fragrance, but Emozione is very soft and classy. I do smell the peach on application but quickly the soft floral comes in. The staying power on me is long lasting but in a very understated manner. By far what is most spectacular about the item is the spray! I could never count how many perfumes I have purchased in my lifetime but I have never experienced such a delivery method as this. The spray is a short burst that is so soft and misty. It is truly extraordinary. I am so used to "wonky" sprays that seem to miss their mark and that includes many very high end perfumes. Ferragamo got this so right!

ChiaShuang
ChiaShuang

Elegant

Musky4
Musky4

Tried Emozione today. I do generally like Salvatore Ferragamo perfumes so expected to like this one too. On first spray I could tell it was a Salvatore Ferragamo creation and thought I'd enjoy wearing this one. However... a little while later I went shopping, forgetting that I'd sprayed Emozione on my neck and kept getting whiffs of what I thought was somebody's else's perfume, as it was so not 'me'. I realized of course that it was me, but really disliked this perfume. I think it must be the Iris note which just stuck with me and is the most prominent note on my skin. I just wanted to wash it off! This is very powdery and musky and has a very old-fashioned vibe (I don't like to describe anything as 'old lady', but you get the idea). Anyhow, I can still smell it over four hours after spraying, so I guess it's quite long-lasting, which might be great for some people, but not for me in this case. Sadly I couldn't detect any of the peach or rose notes. It just seems very unoriginal and I'm so disappointed. I will just have to stick with my beautiful Signorina Eleganza.

UPDATE: I can still smell this the next morning. Very long-lasting!

Nikkafragrance
Nikkafragrance

It's very powdery - a nice combination for the iris and heliotrope fans. Personally, I find it slightly too overpowering for my taste. The sillage and longevity are nice. It's a mature scent compared to all perfumes from the Incanto line. I expected this to be softer, but iris can be a tricky note. However, this is another sucsessful fragrance by Ferragamo.

rufflesbows
rufflesbows

I had the pleasure of trying this at Nordstrom today. It was love at first sniff for me!

Words to describe this are soft, round, elegant, lightly powdery, elegant (again), long lasting, quality. This reminds me of Chanel Allure, but not nearly as sweet. It is definitely the same quality of top designer fragrances. All the notes are very well blended that nothing pops at me. I can feel the peach the most in the top. The iris and rose shows up soon after, but doesn't scream iris like Prada Infusion. The patchouli is barely detectable.

This has gone to the very top of my want list!! Love it!

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

Emozione is an elegant & delicate, velvety soft & smooth composition with a nice lingering scent aura.
It's not overpowering, yet it's got a strong presence.
Rose & heliotrope seem to dominate this composition on my skin. Heliotrope makes the rose creamy soft.
Iris & musk create a soft powdery veil, while peach & bergamot add a little fruity fresh touch to the blend.
Longevity is very good, sillage moderate.
Emozione reminds me a little of Collistar Benessere dei Sensi which also has dominant notes of rose and heliotrope, here accompanied by a fruity twist of red berries, litchi & bergamot.

simbeast
simbeast

emozione is a soft, work-safe scent that is aimed at an older crowd compared to ferragamo's previous outing, signorina. it's soft and elegant-smelling, like a really expensive lotion. it kind of reminds me of a more sophisticated version of giulietta by tocca. it's nice, but i think i'll stick with my signorina.

gwenyth
gwenyth

Emozione is a truly beautiful perfume - well done, Alberto Morillas (I enjoy many of his creations...).

Emozione imparts a classy elegance. It is effortless and is in the same sophisticated style as a Chanel or Van Cleef & Arpels. It is a soft, smooth floral with a lingering woody/musky base.

I would call Emozione a wear anywhere, wear anytime type of scent. I think it could as easily be dressed down or dressed up. Emozione would be a wonderful wedding scent. It is going to be perfect for Spring and Summer wear.

Strange scent, it changes every half an hour. Hard to describe. I can smell mostly peach and musk which is a kind of weird composition. At first it was like a very intense flowers' bouquet, then it has started to be more fruity with suede and musk notes.
I like it but I doubt if I could wear it.

so_fia
so_fia

Its a wonderful perfume. It reminds me a little of valentino absolu which was unfortunately discontinued. Alberto Morillas creates the most femine and elegant perfumes.

When I sensed really nice powdery iris note in the opening, I was sure, this was going to be great.
Unfortunately, it turned very musky after some time. It almost smells "dark" and kind of dirty.
I also sense rose and other floral notes. That's nice. And it's still is nicely powdery.
There's just some dark undertone, that isn't quite right to my nose.

originaldeftom
originaldeftom

Another new scent for 2015 already (as tested today in a famous London department store).

Really nice modern chypre with a strong focus on versatility and wearability. It is the perfume equivalent of a beige silk dress or a beige suede jacket, depending on a formal or smart casual occasion.

I think this is Ferragamo's answer to the very popular ARMANI "Si" that might have been a tat too fruity, too wet and too sour for some (while I love it). This here is more powdery, pasty, somewhat denser and creamier. There is also some reminiscence of Cacharel's "Anais, Anais".

Very pleasant opening with Bergamot, Peach (very abstract and non-fruity) and Iris, to be taken over by a stronger Peony, Heliotrope and a lovely luscious rose.

I expect this to sell bucket-loads for mother's day, Easter, and spring/ summer weddings for it is destined for these very occasions.

I picture a brunette, sun-kissed skin, 40 something, in an ivory/ cream/ peach silk chiffon wedding dress with a gleaming smile. The opening track of the wedding party is MARIAH's "Emotions".

Great new release for a brand that usually has more covetable shoes than fragrances (just not so keen on that musky ending though which cheapens it a bit for me).

Good solid work. 7.5/10

k.dehaas
k.dehaas

I think I will like it, it has bergamot, rose and a woody base and its like a warmn with a little bit freshness not to strong scent, based on notes and image.
Sounds like a me scent. Hope to test it when it comes out!

Emozione is a classy scent, very feminine, refined, it could be compared to a Chanel or a Van Cleef, in its chypre vibe, it isn't heady per se, but lingers nicely, Eau Premiere by Chanel comes to mind, I detect the Iris, the Rose , it is a smooth floral. Not sweet, but soo wearable, and pretty, more depth than the other Ferragamo creations...more mature , but not oldish..really a charming scent, I truly like it!!! In the base I smell whiffs of powdery Violet , very discreet...lovely! So nicely put together!!

PAMELAIASTRUBNI
PAMELAIASTRUBNI

i dont get how pepole vote love on a perfume that isn't out yet..