Designers » R S » Oriental Woody « Groups

Incanto Salvatore Ferragamo for women

Incanto Salvatore Ferragamo for women
dislike

Incanto Salvatore Ferragamo for women Pictures Incanto Salvatore Ferragamo for women Pictures

Incanto depicts Salvatore Ferragamo’s love for beauty; love for female beauty, above all. Incanto is a modern Cindarella story, which is sensual, magic and seeks to be achieved in the reality and spreads positive energy. There are gentle peach skin, plum and pepper from Jamaica in the top notes. The composition deepens and blooms with a very feminine red lily. A fresh breath of jasmine and peony are combined with grains of ambrette. The trail is composed on the harmony of sophisticated notes of white musk, intimate warmth of sandalwood and ambergris. The moment in which Salvatore Ferragamo is looking at the world through a beautiful shoe heel was simbolically transferred to the design of the bottle. The perfume was created by Laurent Bruyere IN2003.

Plum Peach

C-Thru Amethyst

Incanto Fragrance Reviews

Tremere
Tremere

Inoffensive and unchallenging, if a bit synthetic. When I am in the mood for a white floral, I will opt for the fragrance from which Incanto draws its inspiration, L'Instant de Guerlain.

miss mills
miss mills

I received this sample as a freebie and despite it smelling quite lovely and feminine on a friend of mine, sort of light and fruity, on me it smells like a terribly harsh and scratchy generic men's aftershave. Pass!

ekrapf
ekrapf

I LOVED this when I used my friends bottle (hers has white lettering on the front) but when i ordered it online (with red lettering) it did not smell the same... Did I buy a fake? It's been almost a year since I purchased it online so I'm trying to dig up which fragrance website I bought it from... I've continued wearing it here and there but it just did not smell the same as my friends (and I can't re-smell hers as she moved away) i cannot find it in stores to compare it. I noticed recently a little bit of the lettering has been starting to scratch off. Does anyone know if the coloring of the LETTERING on this bottle deciphers whether it is authentic or not? The liquid color is not (and was never) clear and it has very slowly yellowed a little.... :( emmykrapf@aol.com or private message me PLEASE HELP!

HeidiLynn

Update to my review below from June. This is a winter scent! It smell warm and golden, and doesn't get overshadowed by heat, sun and sweat. Im enjoying it even more!

terigurl
terigurl

Very nice scent. It smells like sweet honey on my skin. I would wear this to the office or during the day. I think it's too light to be a nightime scent. It lasts about 5 hours on me.

mad.kat.96
mad.kat.96

very nice but a touch too green for me. avg throw & length

===== I found a great home for her, someone who loves her for all her glory. =)

temo
temo

L-o-v-e-l-y describes this one perfectly for me. Love the light fruitiness in the top notes and the soft powdery mid. I will treasure this scent. It brings to mind a very dressy and well coordinated lady wearing a lot of gold jewelry. Don't know why it conjures up such an image.

HeidiLynn

I got a sample in a swap, and looked at the notes and thought "wow, how did I not notice this before!"--I love floral-fruity amber perfumes. So, I tried this even before I tried what I'd actually swapped for!

It is a lovely amber, with just enough fruit and floral notes to keep it fresh...while the amber provides such a nice mellowing element in contrast to the peony, jasmine and lily. To my nose, the predominant note is amber--a rich, warm, sweet (but not candied) amber. The stone-fruit are singing harmony, with the florals providing a gentle soprano in the background. A very nice composition, in my opinion.

It reminds me of VS Amber Romance, an old favorite of mine--a rich, sexy amber. The musk-peach-sandalwood combo is also vaguely like Ellen Tracy-Ellen Tracy (sans bergamot). If Ellen Tracy hooked up with a tall, handsome, rich Amber, this would be their baby :)

The day I actually wore it, it was 90+ degrees out and the fragrance disintegrated quickly. But, I'd spritzed a tissue and was using that as a bookmark....I kept smelling this amazing scent, and sure enough it was the tissue! I think I'll save this for some milder fall or winter days and am looking forward to experiencing it then.

this is a sweet floral musk, with lovely fruit notes hidden during the drydown. i tested last night before bed and could still smell a bit of this beautiful clean fragrance this morning. i really like it more than i thought i would and i'm happily enjoying wearing it today.

Tigerlillian
Tigerlillian

Like Catbiscuit, for me the intial opening of Incanto was generic and somewhat disappointing. Fruity and sweet to where I thought this was going to be a linear sugar pop juice.

Then as this sugary nectar starts to fuse with the warmth of my skin, soft clouds of floral musk begin to billow and envelop me with a clean embrace.

Peachy, warm and white. Incanto is like a comforting crocheted angora blanket on your skin.

Debshee
Debshee

Just ok. Would never buy it and doubt I'll use all of the sample I have. I got the sample hoping it smelled like Sexy Grafitti (as others have said) but more staying power. Unfortunately, I don't like the scent as well as SG.

rosembloom
rosembloom

I just got mine, and I agree with the review below. It does not project much but stays creamy all the way to the drydown. After an hour, my wrist hardly smells. It is a gorgeously complex yet light frag however.. shall do more testing! For me , the lovely review MadLainey wrote sums it up... see a bit lower. I am wearing this after a shower on a hot morning and gosh, I cannot stop smelling my wrists and chasing that fluffy aroma. I definitely shall repurchase this lovely! So uplifting to me: peaches, cream, woods... bliss!
@ ILOVESMELLS: yes, it doesn't linger nor project very much... wish it would! Shall try it in other seasons. I gave a bunch away , simply because it was not the right time for me to wear them.. In summer this smells like a sunset. Perhaps other notes will emerge magically later?! For me, to test all these factors is my favorite activity. Yes, I am one of those women who love to test perfumes... (Thinking of u Olga... ). Shall try with Monoi oil later to see if the base is DA key :D Not sorry at all I bought it though. It still enchants me!
PS: I FIND IT SMELLS AKIN TO TRUTH BY CK. WHICH I LOVE.

ilovesmells
ilovesmells

This to me smells white floral, woody, balmy & powdery. I really love the scent! Unfortunately, my bottle's projection & staying power are both extremely weak. Anyone else's like that? Most of the reviews say it has great staying power? I feel like my bottle is more like a body mist?

Sassy1
Sassy1

Incanto reminds me very much of CK Truth...the top is grassy verging on clover and the drydown is a slightly peppery sandlwood.

There's just the right amount of sillage so it doesn't project for miles, just the 1-2 feet around you, like it should.

The main difference is the synthetic plastic in the middle...if it weren't for this, I would scoop up a big bottle of this one right away.

As it is, I'll wear if gifted but won't put out my own $ for it.

Eicher
Eicher

I like white floral scent but not generally speaking. I have bought a sample of Incanto based on the middle peony and base amber note.
I am delighted with this perfume. It's young and fresh, perfect for springtime. It can be wore by a wide range of women : from 20 to 35.
Friendly quality/price.

ivanda
ivanda

This is a gorgeous white floral perfume. Staying power very good. Dont know any other perfume smelling like this.

This is a safe sweet floral scent. I can't really pick out the individual notes in this one. I don't think its oriental woody, to me its more floral. I don't find it unique but I do find it wearable and pleasant.

marydoan90
marydoan90

It's floral with a big peppery kick. It smelled a bit mature for me, and I couldn't detect any hint of the fruitiness.
But after a few seconds, the sweet fruitiness started to develop and that was when I couldn't stop smelling my wrist!
Floral perfumes usually give me a headache, but Incanto is my exception. The peach balances it out and makes it a very lovely scent (and it smells expensive to me!).
I find myself reaching for this perfume a lot.
It's cozy and sensual, elegant and romantic.

HuggytheHusky
HuggytheHusky

I love this one, It sweet but not over powering, Suit for every occasions.
At first I just ok with it, but after my boyfreind smell it he said I smell very sweet, so it become my signature, it's the only perfume he like after I know my self again I become addicted, and can't live without it.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Incanto is a very much of a unique fragrance.
The most dominating notes are plum, peach, and soft florals (jasmine & peony)
The opening is very pleasant; slightly spicy with a fruity touch. And that's not it, as the plum and peach notes stay with me pretty much for the rest of the day accompanying peony, lily and jasmine :-)
The dry down feels really rich - woody. I get soft precious woods and the fruity notes which still linger in the background.
Incanto has good lasting power and silage and would make a great fragrance for a working day in office. It would also make a great companion on your summer holiday.
In no way would I ever agree with those of you stating that it is soapy or cheap.
Incanto is mesmerizing, soft, sensual and NO SOAP whatsoever :-)
I hate soapy fragrances and should I get the slightest hint of it in Incanto - I would bin the bottle immediately.
Great quality, lovely bottle.
I can't compare it closely to anything in my collection but I feel that Incanto may appeal to Tresor lovers.
Thumbs up for Salvatore!

LuluCoconut
LuluCoconut

After so much searching I finally found the original Incanto which rarely seems to exist in shops here. As my expectations were somewhat high, I must admit that I am slightly disappointed.

The opening is thick, fruity and sweet - I get the peach and the plum with some peony and pepper, but it's scratches my nostrils. I agree with Sherapop that it's almost identical to Tresor's opening - solemn and overpowering. I was ready to wash it off once I get home, but by then (half an hour later), the pervasive mess was gone, leaving place to a more tempered mix of lilly, musk and dry woods with a sweet trace from the fruits. It has a warm and musky clean trail, almost like an expensive soap and it lasts and lasts in a very pleasant way...

If you're ready to go through the opening, the dry down will be your reward. A fragrance to revisit, especially if your taste changes.

Cheryl5406
Cheryl5406

I don't get woody, I don't get oriental, I don't get sweet - just stinky. Could NOT wait to wash it off. Wanted to love it but not even for one minute could I even stand it. I'm a big fan of "F" but this perfume gets an "F" big time...

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

Incanto is the kind of merry white floralicity that I hoped Pure Poison would be. In many ways, it is a generic perfume. The opening was extremely disappointing to me, I was all set to write a harsh diatribe against the lack of originality in modern perfumery when Incanto reached up and said in stern tones: 'Don't you DARE!'. Indeed, Incanto has that x-factor.

It is clean, uplifting, artifically floral, a tiny bit soapy and incredibly beautiful. Like I mentioned above, there is nothing really 'unique' about it that I can descibe except that it delights me.

In fact, I almost gave myself the vapours from sniffing the fumes such was my compulsive attraction to my wrist. I purchased a bottle online almost immediately to feed my addiction.

sleepy owl
sleepy owl

I was obsessed with this one for a while,sniffing and sniffing...its so delicious.Now i use it only sometimes,cause it lost its magic to me.

Cereza
Cereza

Received it today unsniffed and I am satisfied. Not the parfume i love, but i really like it. The scent is sweet, powdery and very, very warm. The opening is little spicy, but then really soon the warm notes hit in and makes me feel really cozy. A must for winter.

UPD: I think I should change this a little bit. After wearing it more than three days in a row I've grown to love this perfect, cozy scent, so I take my words back for just "liking it".

rachellkimb
rachellkimb

Got this as a free sample. Peachy and woodsy. Not a woodsy person.

LoveLy
LoveLy

just got this one and at first..it didnt really wow me but now as it is developing on my skin it rocks...lasts really nice too

Edit: finally realize what this smells like.... if you had a picnic in the woods while drinking peach iced tea. really deeply sweet but complex at the same time

Ferragamo's INCANTO opens with a big bold shower of peach and plum, making it impossible for me not to think of TUSCANY PER DONNA and TRESOR. The peach dominates in all three of these creations and is harmoniously blended with a variety of floral and spice elements.

I am mystified as to why INCANTO is categorized as oriental woody when the other two are oriental floral. My own label for all three would be oriental fruity-floral since the peach is most prominent throughout all stages of all three.

Although I obviously do not find it unique, I find INCANTO deliciously wearable. This is definitely a very sweet perfume, and the woodiness is all but masked by the strong allspice. But if you love TRESOR and/or TUSCANY (or LALIQUE...), you'll like this one as well.

gesch
gesch

Ferragamo's talent for creating perfumes that are so feminin and classic without trying to imitate old classic (themes)astonishes me again and again.
My favourite of his is FEMME, but I like this one, indeed, too.
Incanto starts juicy sweet, with underlying lily. The pepper is very mild and just adds this sth. extra in the opening.
After the opening starts to fade the flowers (which I can't anymore distinguish)become very strong, but not at all too much or cloying. They smell like 'dark'.
The sandal is quite strong and is accentuated with the amber.

rockcity
rockcity

This one is extremely adorable for me ! Becomes soapy oriental floral scent on my skin, I really love it, I always get compliments everytime I wear it both from men and women. Also stays very long hours on me. I have all Incanto series (except Incanto Bliss), and surely this one has the most overwhelwing scent. You should try on your skin before buying it.

BlackAmberMoon
BlackAmberMoon

I liked it when I first bought it, but after a while it lost its charm, becoming too floral for my taste. I gave it to a coworker who loves it, though, so that made me happy. :) Beautiful bottle. Shine is a more youthful, fruitier interpretation, so try it if you don't like the original.

Cherub573
Cherub573

My first impression of this fragrance was wonderful. It reminded me of salon shampoo. Fresh, almost peachy in its fruitiness, and clean.

In about an hour however, the fresh peachy component was nearly nonexistent, and I was left with a "blah" base.

essija
essija

This is very strong, please apply just a small amount. It is soapy to me as well, and it reminds me of finesse shampoo. I like it but can't seem to get the right amount applied, I usually get too much and then it makes my stomach turn. It is very expensive smelling and elegant. I will continue to try it out and only on special occasions I would not recommend this for everyday wear.

marina_lil
marina_lil

Sweet and elegant. Fits me very well. It's not for every day use though. The mood and the occasion must be selected for this special fragrance.

amanda
amanda

if you ask me, incanto charms has a bit soapy smell, personally i like shine more, and i recommend that one to you, but all of them lose their strengh quite soon

indigo.smile
indigo.smile

I dont really impress by its smell. Too musky for me. But i have to wear it, cuz it's quite expensive in my country. So it'll be such a waste if i skip it away. :D I wonder how the incanto charms might be...I was attracted by the bottle. It's so feminine

Incanto by Salvatore Ferragamo 3.93 out of 5 based on 211 ratings and 36 user reviews

EDT Mini 0.17oz
INCANTO for MEN by Salvatore Ferragamo EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
INCANTO for MEN by Salvatore Ferragamo EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
INCANTO for WOMEN by Salvatore Ferragamo EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ TESTER
INCANTO for WOMEN by Salvatore Ferragamo EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ TESTER
Incanto Essential Cologne by Salvatore Ferragamo, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Incanto by Salvatore Ferragamo for Men Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 oz
Incanto Essential by Salvatore Ferragamo for Men Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 oz
Incanto Essential by Salvatore Ferragamo for Men Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 oz
Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Eau De Toilette Spray 30ml 1oz
Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Eau De Toilette Spray 30ml 1oz
Incanto Essential Cologne by Salvatore Ferragamo, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Incanto Perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Bloom Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Bloom Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Eau De Parfume Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Eau De Parfume Spray 100ml 3.4oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Incanto by Salvatore Ferragamo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Incanto by Salvatore Ferragamo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.