Designers » R S » Floral Fruity « Groups

Incanto Amity Salvatore Ferragamo for women

Incanto Amity Salvatore Ferragamo for women
dislike

ozonic
Incanto Amity Salvatore Ferragamo for women Pictures Incanto Amity Salvatore Ferragamo for women Pictures Incanto Amity Salvatore Ferragamo for women Pictures Incanto Amity Salvatore Ferragamo for women Pictures Incanto Amity Salvatore Ferragamo for women Pictures

Incanto Amity by Salvatore Ferragamo is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Incanto Amity was launched in 2014. Incanto Amity was created by Antoine Lie and Jean Jacque. Top notes are melon and mandarin orange; middle notes are jasmine, lotus and white peach; base notes are cedar and white musk.

Melon Mandarin Orange

Jasmine Lotus White Peach

Cedar White Musk

Incanto Amity Fragrance Reviews

senalica
senalica

This fragrance is simply fun. It's a playful, sweet mix of summertime joy and doesn't take itself too seriously. Young, colorful and not necessarily too sophisticated - but quite optimistic and pleasant.

MaryamOHS
MaryamOHS

although that it's Fresh and good for hot weather, the scent is very common and boring. it has something oily about it too.

When it comes to Longevity, it doesn't last at all, as I recall the smell lasted for about half an hour.

bottle quality is awful and (in my modest opinion) ugly , as other reviewers said it leaks.

Yayatan
Yayatan

A very inoffensive fruity floral scent. It smells somewhat 'motherly' to me (not in a bad way). Like what a kindergarten teacher or a mother with young children would wear. It is too boring for me though.

Very ordinary spring/summer scent. I can sense jasmine, lotus and fruity notes in it. I don't like the composition very much, but it ain't disgusting either.
This one has many very similar perfumes. Beautiful bottle.
Okayish

Fragaria
Fragaria

I have one that leaks and one that doesn't. For ten dollars, I'll buy them at TJ Maxx. I won't spend more because the sprayers just aren't worth the gamble. I don't understand why they have such a problem, and why they just don't fix it? I'd love to have all the Incanto scents because they all smell great and the bottles are all such eye catching beauties.

VogueBoy
VogueBoy

it lasts for 15 minutes, no more second

mprince
mprince

So fresh, very summery. Another one in the incanto collection I love other than the "charms" and "shines".
Cannot wait to get a FB when the price goes a bit down.

HEERAE
HEERAE

Im smelling it now and I dont smell any melon. Maybe my nose just cant catch it. I feel more mandarin orange. Its very light and sweet. I think its perfect for summer. I think Im gonna buy this!

Maslina
Maslina

Yes agree with the poor bottle quality. The nozle leaks everytime I spray. Really disappointed but I love the scent

niki8471
niki8471

most of the bottle spray easy spoil..really waste money coz u cant repair it.

sharyssa
sharyssa

I cant buy anymore of those incantos every last bottle of mine has a broken sprayer although i like them im not wasting anymore money the bottle quality is poor

missyumyum
missyumyum

Cute bottle boring notes

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Amity fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Amity, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Incanto Amity by Salvatore Ferragamo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Incanto Amity by Salvatore Ferragamo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Lanvin Jeanne Lanvin Calvin Klein Endless Euphoria Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Christian Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Nina Ricci Nina L’Eau Nina Ricci Nina Dolce&Gabbana Rose The One Burberry Burberry Brit Sheer Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Parfum Versace Bright Crystal Lanvin Eclat d’Arpège Versace Versense Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Lotus Calvin Klein Sheer Beauty Versace Bright Crystal Absolu Lancome Tresor In Love Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil