Designers » R S » Floral Fruity « Groups

Incanto Bliss Salvatore Ferragamo for women

Incanto Bliss Salvatore Ferragamo for women
dislike

Incanto Bliss Salvatore Ferragamo for women Pictures

Incanto Bliss is a new edition by Salvatore Ferragamo, which appeared in January 2009. The perfume was presented as a joyful and sparkling floral-fruity edition introducing yuzu, cumquat, apple, freesia, lotus, rose, musk and woody accords.

Creator of this edition is Beatrice Piquet, and the perfume is available as 30, 50 and 100ml edt. The flacon was designed by Sylvie de France, and it reflects the fragrant composition with sea motives – underwater fantasy decorated with bubbles, corals and starfish. Besides the perfume, the collection includes 150 ml body lotion, and 150 ml bath.

Yuzu Kumquat Red Apple Freesia Lotus Rose Woodsy Notes Musk

Sea & Sun in Cadaques

Incanto Bliss Fragrance Reviews

samsmells
samsmells

It's Okay. Reminds me of a summer picnic by the river, and there is a bit of a sparkliness to it. Wouldn't by a full bottle though.

francess.raymundo
francess.raymundo

This is the only Incanto I like. :) Have been using it since it was released.

kikiena01
kikiena01

Ok, so let me start by saying - I don't like any other of the Incanto perfumes, at least not enough to buy one. But Incanto Bliss is very different. I find it certanly not that sickly sweet. Actually it is not even similar to the other Incantos. It seems so calming and fresh, very relaxing and soft, much more suitable for summer, I think. (because I'm not a fan of sickly sweet perfumes worn during summer months)

GREETINGS FROM THE CZECH REPUBLIC! :)

youphoria
youphoria

Pretty light but stays like a trail on my skin. Reminiscent of a day at the beach mixed with men's cologne. Amazing.

lucy xie
lucy xie

very similar to the bath and body works island
breeze hand soap

monica0106
monica0106

any one live in Toronto want Swap or buy it?
Just bought it from strawberrynet, almost new, 30ml for CAD$19
Also, Incanto Lovely Flower 50ml for CAD$25
if interested contact me through monica1686@gmail.com

MeanSuga
MeanSuga

I received this from Bettany87 in a SIF Give-Away. :)
I was going to wait to try this weekend, but since I have this day - Good Friday - off from work, and nothing else on to compete with, I gave it a spritz a short time ago.
Right away at first application, it reminded me of Faberge Babe.
It`s been about 45 minutes now, and still to me, reminiscent of Babe. Which is a good thing !!
I loved the rosey, musky, citrus of Babe.
Very pleasant, very light, clean, non offensive.
Sweet, but not sugary so.
I think the blending of citrus, musk and rose is just right :)
I would think an all around good daytime summer scent, after shower, and good to sleep on.
The silage isn`t totally blasting, it`s staying fairly close to my skin. My husband had to get close - a foot or so before he could really get a whiff lol and then pressed his nose on the inside of arm to get full effect. He said it was nice.

I cannot wait to try during the warmer months.
Not to mention that I love the bottle !

yidansheng
yidansheng

a very clean fruity and woody blast to start with, then it comes with the core of orris(except the powdery part), berry, cassis, a bit liquer-like. It makes me feel like the bubbles left on skin during shower, clean soapy in a good way.

catsngunsnyarn
catsngunsnyarn

Incanto Bliss is fruity and rosy. That's it. Nothing special, but not unpleasant. I was given a teeny sample at Ulta. I don't know if I'd buy it.

Jan246
Jan246

this smells sooo good. breezy, light, summery. reminds me of a walk on the beach in the early morning.

kirtylou
kirtylou

I bought this from Ross after another friend highly recommended "Shine". I know, it's not the same scent. But ew, this was just gross to me. It smelled like hairspray. I had to wash my wrists a few time to get rid of the smell.

Marianna8
Marianna8

Very disappointing fragrance. I bought this one at Ross and immediately returned it - pretty bad smel:(. I expected to catch some flowers,aqua and citrus. However it smelled very generic, i caught only citrus.. When I got home the dry dawn on my wrist was a little better, but it doesn't worth a buy.

The smell of citrus reminded me of Apparition Pink Emanuel Ungaro, but Ungaro is much more pleasant to me.

I have Incanto Dream, I like it on some shiny sunny days. But after a bad experience with Bliss I'm gonna stay away from any other Incanto..

MaiThy
MaiThy

Fresh aquatic combines with tender sweetness of apple and slightly lotus. Just like the ocean breath. However, the siliage is quite poor.

Pinkfuzzball87
Pinkfuzzball87

Smells generic and cheap! Nothing special about it at all...terrible! :(

LEZ 7
LEZ 7

it just smelt awful on me,was expecting a nice fruity floral and instead got a strong alcohol smell. i had the shavrapova aswell and it went in the bin,nobody wanted it from me.

Veronicajg123
Veronicajg123

Fresh. Sandy aquatic, blissful like the name and takes me back to 4 summers ago so much fun. The bottle is absolutely gorgeous. Like all of the bottles, different artists do the art i believe. Love everything about it

flowersandcandy
flowersandcandy

It's a nice and light perfume.Perfect for summer,but i can feel that aqatic note that i dont like very much in my fragrances.In other words it's perfect for people who like watery notes,lotus flower,and more transparent perfumes.

orchidinthedesert
orchidinthedesert

CHARMING...ENCHANTING

This is such a pleasant fragrance. Smells like sand and the sweetness of fresh flowers. It's one of those scents that hardly anyone dislikes.

feline_amour
feline_amour

Soft and fresh..just right scent for summer...and in tropical country like my country..

Lettukestit
Lettukestit

It's very good, like luxury soap or shampoo. Nice and fresh!

rainbowbrite106
rainbowbrite106

Too soft, didn't smell that strong on me, didn't last either, but it smells good!

pammiecillo
pammiecillo

YAY. Another score for the Incanto Range. I think this is much more similar to Charms than anything else. It's fresh and clean, perfectly balanced fruity-floral and light. Summer, daytime scent. However, I'm not in love with the bottle. It's like the ugly duckling of the Incanto bottle designs (my favourite design is Heaven) but still, I love them all. <3

mickeygigglez
mickeygigglez

loooong last!!! I just love this!!!

izz_jojie
izz_jojie

doesnt last long on my skin and i hardly smell the scent, only alcohol.

ydee
ydee

Am I disappointed! have several fruity-floral Incanto versions I like very much and today tested this one, finally a warm day again, which are rare this summer.
It starts out aquatic but bit dull, guess the notes combination does not suit me very well because the freesia is also not like I expected
Don't think it is like Heaven as I love that version. It is a bit like Bright Crystal, I have on my other wrist and is sweeter and fits me well. Guess need some sweetness in it to like more.
So every opinion is very different here as the skin is different. It is a nice light scent, just not for me.

Redlipstick
Redlipstick

This is lovely and soft without being too delicate. Opens as a soft aquatic but dries down floral and fresh. Basically a 'shampoo scent'. Perfect for hot weather.

If you like water lily and citrus, this is beautiful. On me this is like a much softer version of Bright Crystal and Acqua di Gioia when layered (the aquatic, water lily and kumquat vibe). The freesia and musk start to come through well into the dry down.

Mild sillage and very mild lasting power. This is a very 'safe' and inoffensive pretty floral.

treenhe
treenhe

i'm so confused. i got this expecting it to be like incanto heaven which i love. and all i got was aquatic. i don't mind floral aquatics as such but where was the floral in this? it was soooo aqua, too aqua for my taste. people below have been talking about the vanilla, the fruit, the floral, the musk, the baby powder (boo...love baby powder) and the woodsy notes...i didn't get a single one of those. i would have loved one of those! a singular, boring aquatic on me, reminiscent of those 'marine' own brand shower gels...the cheap ones! real shame :(

mommiepretty
mommiepretty

Incanto Bliss (edt) starts off quite like baby powder and then rapidly descends into a scent that is far too musky-vanilla to suit me (yes, I know there are no baby powder or vanilla notes in the perfume itself, but that's what this fragrance morphs into on my skin). pity I don't get ANY of the fresh fruitiness others have described and that seems to be characteristic of this line, but there you have it.

The incanto bottles are nice but the content is in my view just an average floral scent.

orchid_84
orchid_84

Incanto Bliss is a very fresh fruity-floral perfume. I like it, but definitely don't love it. It is inoffensive and light. However, it's a bit generic, especially as it goes into the drydown. It's like a very nice-smelling shampoo. The citrus and aquatic notes are pleasant, but I don't think I like the freesia and musk in this. The best stage for me is the heart, which is aquatic rose and lotus.

I would put this in a similar category as Dior J'Adore and the original Juicy Couture. It doesn't necessarily smell exactly like them, but it's similar in that it's light, fresh, floral, a bit citrus-y, but not exciting.

I think I was partly seduced into buying this one by the pretty bottle! I will use up the bottle I have, but won't repurchase it.

989jul
989jul

It's fresh and casual. I can smell the sea, apple, and lotus. Stays on a couple hours. So-so fragrance.

sofiii
sofiii

Bliss starts really refreshing, airy in a citrusy way; somewhat it’s like a diluted, less edgy version of Dior Addict 2. Soon there’s some slightly sparkling floral comes in, it’s not jasmine, but the weird combo smell like sparkling apple plus sweetened, flat jasmine and it’s like Thierry Mugler’s Alien in its fruity infant stage, as well as reminding me of Happy Spirit by Chopard a lot (which I’m not a fan of).

Later on, after about 1.5 hour, it gets creamier, warmer with a touch of echo-y watery feel, I guess it’s due to the lotus and musk notes, which is nicer and more harmonic than before.

It somewhat reminiscent a weird aspect of the popular Asian teenager perfumes, seemingly discreet citrusy, plus some discreet floral scent and form a so-so scented combo.
Nevertheless, Bliss can be a nice, inoffensive perfume for someone with the matching chemistry.

sinesthesya
sinesthesya

it reminds me a lot of Maria sharapova which I don't like D=.. this is the only one I dont like of all the Incanto line

evagetix
evagetix

I just bought this one today. I have to say, this is amazing! the lasting power is very good considering it's an EDT and the scent is very pleasant. It's very soapy with a mix of tropical floral scents. the bottle is definitely a heaven to look at and very sophisticated! this is highly recommended to all regardless of age range.

guest_Silvervine
guest_Silvervine

I got this as a birthday present from my friend. The bottle is quite cute, and also the scent.
Usually I won't touch anything like the Incantos, for the notes are just a little bit too sweet for me, however, after wore it once, I found that Bliss was surprisingly good! Probably because of the Yuzu and Lotus, within the sweetness, the fragrance has a sense of freshness.
When on my skin, the fragrance opens from the sweet girly red apple and then adds the freshness of yuzu. I didn't get the kumquat. Maybe the sweetness of it has been mingled with the red apple's. (It's a little bit odd that in my opinion, among all the fruity notes, citrus always comes the first, however, in Bliss it is red apple which impresses me at the very beginning...) A quarter later, as the fruity scent fades the floral note unfolds. Rose and Freesia are just ordinary, but Lotus, the scent of Lotus makes the middle note aquatic! Just the subtle sense of aquatic turns Bliss from the candy like girlish into the gentle elegant feminine! Magic! I love lotus!(I do love the scent of Lotus in fragrance, but I've never get that scent in an actual Lotus blossom... Odd...) And after the floral middle note, finally, is the musk and the woody notes--really warm, soft...and peace.
I prefer this perfume for spring,fall and winter. It's warm,joyful and fresh, sweet, but never too much. (I won't choose this for summer. For summer I would like to wear some more aquatic.)
The fragrance can stay on my skin for almost 8 hours, good for a EDT.

Recommend to the girls who want something sweet but not too much.

tschiepchen
tschiepchen

I got my Incanto Bliss from Debenham's sale shelf this summer.
It was obvious they wanted to get rid of the gift sets (perfume and lotion) no matter how and so I actually bought 4 of them for only £ 15 each.
It is fruity in the top notes but becomes a nice lotus scent within minutes.
The staying power is really good as I am still able to smell something sweet and innocent on my skin even after a whole day at work.

sharyssa

I got my order today and I think it's okay. It is similar to Incanto Heaven doesn't have much depth like Charms and Shine. It is okay but I wouldn't repurchase this one.I was hoping it would smell good like the other Incanto's but it's so light I can only smell it at first application.Oh well I am not ordering unsniffed anymore.I will stick to my trusty frags that I know smell good and last.

sharyssa

It's on the way! I ordered a 3.4 o tester and I can't wait! I am in love with most of Ferragamo's scents!I am almost sure I will love this one like the other Incanto's and if not oh well I will have another pretty bottle!

Amethyste
Amethyste

Similar to Beyond Paradise

ritahu
ritahu

It’s not my cup of tea, though the bottle is beautiful with sea fantasy, but I really can not smell anything similar like sea feeling when I wear it. Surely, the top is fresh, fruity, but only after 5minutes, all remain on my body are the sandalwood, which will make the summer much hotter.

mmizy
mmizy

I had this perfume since it came out and barely touched it until now in the heat of summer. Its my go to summer fragrance. Its refreshing and crisp and citrusy but not too sour. I am glad I have it. But it does not last....truthfully its like a body spray. The bottle is beautiful like a underwater painting...I love it...one of the prettiest bottles I have seen. The top doesnt stay that well though.

Who knew that I love yuzu?! Salvatore Ferragamo INCANTO BLISS provides yet more evidence for this unexpected finding (given that I've never even seen one, to my knowledge!). I do know kumquats, which my father grows in his garden Down South, and in fact I love them too, both fresh and preserved--and also, I now know, in perfume!

INCANTO BLISS opens scrumptiously with a yuzu-kumquat-lotus clean-and-creamy musk complex that fills me with, well, bliss! I am not surprised that the designer, Beatrice Piguet, also created Banana Republic Jade, which shares this clean musky fruity floral quality, although it features different notes.

All too true to its name, however, INCANTO BLISS is indeed remarkably shortlived. The slightly woody drydown is pleasant enough, but nothing to swoon over--just plain nice.

Still, the opening is compelling enough that I might latch onto a bottle of this creation in the midst of one of my irrational but highly predictable--in form if not in content--future shopping frenzies. On ne sait jamais...

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

Very yummy, very cool; a little aquatic, a little fruit.

A lovely summer scent good for everyday use. I apply it for my own amusement when I spend weekend alone at home while outside is very hot.

Love the bottle design, it feels like you‘ve dived into the bottom of the ocean.

mllefantine
mllefantine

I absolutely love this fragrance! It's absolutely delicious! Last summer, I bought the Incanto Shine and wore it nearly every day. This summer, Bliss will be my scent. It's similar to Shine, but a little bit juicer...in a good way! It has a very pleasant warm, fruity, fresh scent. And it's subtle enough to be worn every day: to work, to play, to school, wherever! One of my favourite scents ever! And on a side note, the bottle is beautiful and looks very pretty on my window sill.

LadyNatalie
LadyNatalie

I like this, is a likable fragrance, very similar to my beloved Incanto charms... in the edge of tropical flowers and fruits, watery sweet smell, perfect for any woman in the summer...
The bottle is the most beautiful of all the Incantos!

fashionistabelle09
fashionistabelle09

love this perfume! it reminds of an early morning stroll at the beach while the breeze is cool and fresh. lovely!

Nafvenus
Nafvenus

Simply Wonderful, This was a GIFT to me and my 1st of SF perumes, it is like a touch of magical spray! Yuzu, cumquat, apple, freesia, lotus, rose, musk and woody accords are a good combination, LOVE IT!!

LuluCoconut
LuluCoconut

Tropical, sweet, breezy, day-dreaming type of fragrance. Not Escada-tropical like though-it's much more subtle and exquisite with the floral heart. I like it so much...too bad my boyfriend hates it.

rainydays
rainydays

I might have to edit this later when I don't have a cold and my nose is working more properly, but...
I like it! I was expecting something aquatic, which I usually don't like, but instead it was only reminiscent of water in terms of freshness, coolness. I got quite a bit of lily of the valley (though it's not listed) and the apple and yuzu are light and well-blended. Most of all, I just love how Bliss made me feel; from just a whiff, it was uplifting and calming at the same time. It reminded me of a spring day after it's rained :)

aya_khumyra
aya_khumyra

at first, I really love the light and simple and sweet-but-not-so-sweet scent. but after buying it, i found that the smell dunt stay for long. well, i think SF should do the EDP with it! :(

krestfallen
krestfallen

bought this for a friend, with high expectation based on reviews here.
but when it reached me, it's like my dream crushed. i was thinking of a very fresh yet sweet smell. apple it is. i was thinking about real apple.
my friend likes it though. i do not hate it either. it is smooth and pleasant. like a polite shy girl. just not what i expected.

luxlover
luxlover

I got 2 incantos so far, bliss and shine. They're both great smelling and I'm excited to have the whole incanto line. 'Tried Bliss today and it stayed on me for long time. I always love a fragrance that lasts and this one didn't fail me.

ktv0926
ktv0926

I think all Incanto editions have a similar base, which reminds me the original Incanto. The opening notes are different combinations of fruits but the background remains the same. They are all inoffensive pleasant fruity florals in beautiful charming bottles.

Trvevil
Trvevil

Another Incanto for meh.
This is very fruity fragrance as well only now it's yuzu and apple blend. Hm.. yuzu here doesn't go combo with other florals and nothing like Bright Crystal. (Which I don't love). And yuzu is not a screaming note like in Brit Sheer too. It's just like an undertone. Still my favorite are Shine and Heaven, Bliss doesn't evoke feelings to it from me. +10 for the beautiful bottle design.

I rather like this fragrance. In my opinion it smells quite tropical and fresh.

I love the fruity blend of apple, yuzu and kumquat in Incanto Bliss. This combination is in no way sharp or sour, it is beautifully soft and feminine.

The freesia, rose and lotus notes only compliment the scent and don't clash too loudly with the dominant fruity notes. They all come together in perfect harmony.

This is by far my favourite fragrance from the Incanto line. It's different while still being pleasant and easy to wear. In my humble opinion, this isn't your typical fruity floral, it has that certain something that makes you step back and say, "that's new and exciting".

The lasting strength for Incanto Bliss is surprisingly good. It held on my skin for well over six hours which is rare because fruit-based fragrances hardly last on me, let alone smell good. I give Incanto Bliss my thumbs up.

lat
lat

Not very complex, but pleasant. I smell apple and the rose with some musk. Nothing special, smells like something you could easily put together yourself.

dina
dina

Nice fruity frag. but got something very sharp in it that didn't fit my body chemistry at all. I presume it's the yuzu.

KATHLEEN
KATHLEEN

among the incanto fragrance... heaven, shine, dream and charms that i do have, this one's my all time favorite!!! a replacement for heaven=) i love em' all though but this one really turned me on! just exactly my type of scent...not too fruity and not too floral...long lasting too:) i love the yuzu as always:) just like jo malone grapefruit =) u gotta have this one ladies^_^ so fresh, alive and head turner!!!

Zaleska
Zaleska

WOW! What a bottle! I'm enchanted! Beautiful! Now I need to try the scent to complete my review! LOL

zvoncica
zvoncica

Can detect fresh and playful citruses and tender rose. Musk and woods bring a touch of creamy notes. Has a little touch of sweetness, lasts quite good, easily noticeable.

Its the universal scent, appropriate for everyone, for everyday use, best in warmer months. Most of the people will probably enjoy wearing it.

Bad news for the closure: not memorable, similar to many other floral-fruits, weak personality.

this is the first perfume from SF that I'm trying.I thought it would be like Escada perfumes,but I was wrong.it's much less fruity than Escada.as the matter of fact I don't think it satisfy fruity fans.it's a mixture between citruses and floral notes.though I love red apple,I don't smell it at all in this perfume.
I think it's a boring perfume.the bottle is nice,but it's too childish.

hena a

it smells sorta like olivier strelli the world is wonderful. nice smell.

Veepoo
Veepoo

I really love this scent!!!"BLISS" is the correct name. When I wear it I feel like I am fly in the sky ^^

Annie_D
Annie_D

This is a great scent, I have incanto charms and while I really love the passion fruit smell the honeysuckle mixes in and I've become not so fond of it. I tried Bliss and I'm amazed, the blending of the fruits isn't obtrusive or 'little girl'. Its fun and delicious! My boyfriend hugged me hours later and just lingered and inhaled my neck and kept mentioning how good I smelled. Bliss is more of a universal fragrance that anyone could wear from teenagers to women in their 30's. Love it!

guest_uhohao
guest_uhohao

I don't like other series of Incanto until i tried Incanto Bliss. It' very lovely scent and the bottle is very nice, i love it so much!!

Arexyz
Arexyz

Not bad, I can say that it is quite pretty, but it´s nothing special. I thik it is similar like Incanto Shine, isn´t it? I expected something else. I would never buy it but if I receive this fragrance as a present I will be glad.

Elumina
Elumina

Incanto Bliss is the only perfume i tried by the "Incanto" serie, i also only like the bottle of this one, its a very nice underwater scenery which brings this song into my mind "Life is the bubbles,
Under the sea...Under the sea..." by Ariel, the bottle is in real very lovely not tacky or something similar, nicely decorated.
Now to the scent itself, its one of the fresh-fruity kind of perfume.
Im sure i smell much of the lotus in mix with apple and some citrus-fruits at the begining, but the freshness stays til the end and there are also some woody notes noticeable.
There are many other perfumes which are similar to this one.
Im sure its a good scent for spring and summer, only not my cup of tea.
However worth a try!

ramiske
ramiske

I was so excited to finally get my little package yesterday with Incanto Bliss! I have all the other Incantos, and had to have this for my collection. The bottle is just beautiful, and the scent is very similar to the others. The major difference is the Yuzu (grapefruit) stands out as the predominate note, and it was less 'sweettarts' than the others.

Very Nice for spring!

moonoi
moonoi

I have all Incanto Fragrance (except the original one : incanto: not my type at all)
By the inspiration of underwater,
this one is quite lovely & fresh with yuzu and apple
Not too sour.
All my friends really enjoy this.

ILOVEEEPERFUME
ILOVEEEPERFUME

I love all the other incanto fragrances i cant wait for this one. If anyones interested its on ebay right now...

hena a

i'd love to add this to my incanto collection! anyone tried it already? i usually love red apples so this must be great :)

Incanto Bliss by Salvatore Ferragamo 3.63 out of 5 based on 246 ratings and 71 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Bliss fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Bliss, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Incanto Bliss by Salvatore Ferragamo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Incanto Bliss by Salvatore Ferragamo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.