Designers » R S » Floral Fruity « Groups

Incanto Dream Salvatore Ferragamo for women

Incanto Dream Salvatore Ferragamo for women
dislike

tropical
Incanto Dream Salvatore Ferragamo for women Pictures Incanto Dream Salvatore Ferragamo for women Pictures

Incanto Dream was made by Laurent Bruyere in 2005, after the classic Incanto. Incanto Dream is a magical elixir that helps your imagination and fills you with joy. The fragrance is full of colors and fantasies. It starts joyfully and optimistic with sweet refreshing pineapple, black currant, exotic mango and juicy “Pink Lady” apple. Peony and freesia make the central theme of the composition. The finish is very comfortable and intimate, with sandalwood and musk.

Pineapple Black Currant Mango Red Apple

Flight Of Fancy

Incanto Dream Fragrance Reviews

taurus2313
taurus2313

I love this! It is an absolute dead ringer for Escada Ibizza Hippie so if you like that scent you will like this one as well! Only drawback is like most of the fruity florals in this category it doesnt last long. But this is definitely a yummy summer fragrance! Got mine on sale for $16.00 at TJ Maxx..

Ravii
Ravii

Very casual fruity sweet perfume.
The pineapple, blackcurrant, and freesia seem to dominate thie scent for me; my nose doesn't get much of the mango. Great for teens and below for school or holidays, and for those in any age range who enjoy a pleasant tropical-fruity fragrance.
One drawback is that it doesn't last long, so it would be best for hot weather and might need to be reapplied frequently.

KellyKel
KellyKel

This review is for Incanto Dream GOLDEN EDITION. UGHHH.
Do not waste your money. It smells exactly like Ed Hardy...
strawberry, strawberry, strawberry.. slight mint and slight sandalwood.

Majda16
Majda16

I got this perfume as a gift when I was in high school and loved it. I recently found it online and bought it just because it reminds me of those good times. Have to say I still like it, it is definetly a nice fruity scent, good to wear during spring and summer. I can mostly smell pineapple and apple in it. If sprayed a bit more it can also last quite a decent amount on time, at least I get moderate longevity.
Not sure whether is discontinued now, but I wont repurchase in any case. It is a nice scent, but lacks complexity which I found in other perfumes. I am keeping my 100 ml bottle for whenever I will feel nostalgic and very girly.
Now it just seems like a too "young" scent to wear daily.

killerbee523
killerbee523

This perfume is strong but pleasant at first and then it turns into BO on my skin and all I smell is screeching citrus. The note combination is too sour in the dry down. I had to give it away.

Lipglossjunkee
Lipglossjunkee

I have the "Golden Edition" version, and I'm not certain the difference in notes between the original, as I can really pick out pretty much the same fruity-floral blend that is listed here, so I'm going to add my 2 cents to the mix on the assumption that they are essentially the same scent.

This is a very nice, very safe fruity floral scent that would be perfect for spring or summer. A nice inoffensive office scent that really smells like classy fruity shampoo. Sillage is virtually nonexistent, projection is basically a skin scent, and it only stays 'strong' for about 45 minutes or so before fading into light fruity sweetness. I can STILL smell it on my skin 6 hours later, but only faintly and with nose pressed to wrist.

I get apple and mango the strongest, followed by freesia, peony, and a soft musk in the drydown. If you like soft and sweet fruity floral, you'll love this one.
For me, I just didn't find it very special at all. Up for swap it goes.

kattleia
kattleia

Very tropical, fruity, pineapple is detectable, sweet and delish with little hint of musk. I find it suitable for hot weather. It's girly and fun but quite linear, lacks uniqueness as it has many other dupes nowadays. Simply reminds me of Escada Rockin Rio and some other tropical frag which I've tried before.

Dream must be worn with caution coz it may tend to be overpowering.
But so far, I'm enjoying it :)

flyingwind66
flyingwind66

I bought this at a ferry terminal while bored... I wish I didn't.

It was the best one at the counter that I could afford at the time and the more I wore it, the less I liked it.

I felt like there was a bitter base note I just couldn't consolidate with the sweeter top notes... just did not blend well with my chemistry.

Yayatan
Yayatan

This is the perfume which had me obsessing over the incanto range (I got three or four in total, then I got distracted. LOL). I got this when I was a teenager. Might just buy it again just for old times' sake. This is sweet but not overwhelmingly so. One of the yummiest perfume I had!

stacia79
stacia79

"You would like this one, it smells like teenage girls" I teased my friend. "Mmmm, yes. It does" he inhaled, like a total perv. It has a synthetic quality like hairspray but that serves to lift the fruit juices up and keep them from being syrupy or overly sweet. Pineapple in perfumes always kind of smells like beer to me. This is refreshing but it doesn't last long so it needs to be reapplied every hour, which also reminds me of teenage girls.

edeangelis
edeangelis

I love the sweet citrus that comes from whiff one and doesn't go away - pineapple and mango, yummy:)

surprisingly,this summer most of the days I find myself wearing this perfume.actually everytime I feel like I can't take perfumes with too much complexity,I simply go for this one.
it's very nice and inoffensive.the long lasting power's great,much better than what you expect from a floral fruity perfume,but sillage isn't killer,which is another reason I like it.it smells a little like a fruity shampoo,not very sweet like some people has commented here.I call it well balanced and I like it's simplicity and modesty.
Thanks to member Melodiadelapaz for her generosity of sending me a bottle of this perfume:)

very fruity sweet and long lasting on me. this perfume is really the scent of ripened fruits, not rotton tho. fruits at the peak of ripeness. a little musk and freesia also set this off. I've had this on for over 5 hrs and I can still smell this very distinctly. if you like fruity perfumes you should like this one. good for spring and summer.

hsuru4u
hsuru4u

yukky sweet...not my thing..very cloying and immature

fiona1962
fiona1962

bought this but I don't like it. I would like to trade for the Incanto shine. Just saw at TJ Maxx. I love the smell of the Shine.

Barbarasvc
Barbarasvc

WONDERFUL, MY TRUE REVELATION IN PARFUME WORLD, FRESH, FRUITY, BUT NO HARASSING, JUST LIKE IT`S NAME SAYS - IN THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WAY. IN ADDITION TO THAT, VERY LONG LASTING, AT LEAST 12 HOURS ON MY SKIN. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

Nice scent but I feel like I could find a scent similar to this for cheaper

Chelseab21
Chelseab21

I am very picky about perfume but this one was my very favorite along with secret's body tropical spray. I have to say I was devastated when they stop making this :( I hope to find another similar to the incanto dream!

feelawesomerobot
feelawesomerobot

I just finished my bottle and now I am really sad. Despondent, almost.

Bright pineapple that sparkled at the tip of your nose. Not overly complex and light enough to for when you are working in the summer and spring.

I am going to miss this dearly, it was my work friend for so long.

jmbmars
jmbmars

Does anyone know the difference between regular Incanto Dream and the Gold edition?

bloodyvie

I've bought this again after finding it all over the internet. but it smells abit different. the dry down doesn't seems the same as my old one.. and it doesn't last longer. is the formula changed? :( oh no

Jonayla
Jonayla

This was my summer fragrance in 2006. I just loved it. It`s very fruity and sweet, still fresh. It always made me happy and ready get to work. Highly recommending!

yippie
yippie

I love this frangrance,very fruity and fresh:)

I love ferragamo fragrances

mimilli
mimilli

Oh boy I loved this one when I was 17. It was playful, joyous, energizing.. I would wear it for school, on a date, where ever I went. It was suitable for me back then but now it has more nostalgic value - I still think that it's nice, sweet fragrance but nothing too special. It doesn't evolve much, it's not very original - pretty basic mainstream sweet perfume for daily usage. But I wish I could experience a love like this again but I'm not sure if it's possible - I seem to have become too picky and easily overwhelmed by fragrances if I wear them too often. But this one reminds me of those nice times.

Mandalila
Mandalila

Honestly, this smell makes me feel happy. It's like passionfruit and pineapple and has this feel good aura about it. I am soo bummed that it doesn't last long because I absolutely love the scent. It's a fun, young summery type scent best for day time or beach wear. But..only downfall is the lasting power :(

Veronicajg123
Veronicajg123

I love this so so much. Super sparkly-fruity its delicious i want to eat it. Im sure it tastes terrible but i have the limited edition gold version which is probably pretty much the same. You can still find this if you look hard, its worth it. I wish it lasted longer :( it smells mostly like pineapply. yum:]

marydoan90
marydoan90

Incanto Dream is like a huge spritz of intermingled fruits - basically a huge tropical fruit basket.
The scent isn't really unique. You could probably find it in a fruit-scented hand soap.
It smells very pleasant and I like it a lot, but it doesn't really smell like perfume to me.

Sweetie2012
Sweetie2012

I have to get my hands on one of these , purley on the fact its being compared to Moon sparkle , which i LOVE !! An as its discontinued i need a new replacement :)

bloodyvie

this perfume have been my signature scent for the past.. but it's already discontinued, I want to buy it again..
please don't discontinue it ferragammo :(
can't find it anywhere now

sofiii
sofiii

Dreams has a high voltage start of pineapple flavour and Head&Shoulders’ cleaness in the background to bring the sweet sugary smell down a bit, but to me, it is headache inducing.

Then it’s like a dream decaying: the cleaness concentrated in perfume form, then watered down pineapple sweeps away the pleasant and brings in plastic watery peach. Somehow it reminds me a bit of Anna Sui’s Flight of Fancy in a sweeter, sugared way.

Towards the dry down, it actually smells less plastic and somehow just sweet and like fruit-salad flavoured candy. Not bad, but not something I would recommend to anyone.

mimi_luvz
mimi_luvz

Playfull summer scent for lovers of sweet fruity notes. It settles nice on my skin. I guess it smells same all the way. The lasting power is just fine for summer scents, not too long.

Koukla190
Koukla190

this was so disgusting on me I wanted to throw up! I don't mean to offend anyone, but really, the pineapple and mango mixed with the other floral notes, esp the peony, just did NOT work on my skin! It just smelled soo WEIRD, I don't know how else to describe the smell besides WEIRD, like someone just threw a bunch of fragrances together, all the notes didn't blend right....and it was just soo strong and lasted forever....oh I got such a headache...has to be the worst thing I've smelled in a long time, so sorry.....

treenhe
treenhe

straight up pineapple from beginning to end. linear but not unpleasant. not as interesting as incanto heaven but fruitier and nicer than incanto shine. lasts longer than shine most definitely. think it's for a younger demographic than i can pull off though :)

sweetdika
sweetdika

this smell reminds me the caramel candy aroma and I just LOVE it! thnx Salvatore :)

CottonSpore80
CottonSpore80

Just got this in the mail today (hadn't tried it out beforehand but went by reviews) and I LOVE it. The smell is fresh and clean with just the right amount of sweetness for me. On the first spritz I can definitely detect pineapple but after a while it mellows out to a soft floral with hints of apple and mango along with the pineapple. Definitely happy I purchased this since it is hard to find. The scent overall is quite light and more suited to day wear. Some people have claimed it does not last long on them but as for myself, I haven't had any problems so far with quick fading. I have a tiny amount on the inside of my elbow and it has been there for hours and still smells just as delightful. I want to try out Incanto Charms sometime since I hear good things about that scent as well. :)

olga1780
olga1780

Surprisingly, love at first sniff for me. Snatched it from the shelf at Marshalls right away.I love the pineapple note, very juicy but not too sweet....this stuff is such a mood-lifter! This is a great addition to my collection of workout perfumes.

Yes, it is not very long lasting like all of the Incanto line (2-3 hours), but very-very enjoyable from the beginning till the end.

Happyme2009
Happyme2009

Very much like Escada summer editions... way too sweet for me, too fruity, too young. What was I thinking??? But the bottle is pretty and the scent does get compliments if you dare to wear it. It is not my style though, too much fruit salad here.

Jadetive
Jadetive

Very chemically on me. Incanto charms is so much better.

AjaBlue
AjaBlue

Sexy fruity-floral bubblegum. I mean this in the best of ways. Don't usually go for fragrances with these notes...but the pineapple and freesia with the sandalwood and musk undernotes just grabbed my curiousity. This goes on pretty bright and juicy... but the dry down is just so gorgeous. There is something really "different" about this scent. The drydown is just so subtle, gorgeous, and girlie.

dahlia
dahlia

Very sweet fruity-floral, could be mistaken for one of the summer Escadas.
In my opinion it is the sweetest of the Incantos, the fruit is a bit too much and a bit sticky. Nevertheless it is a pleasant, easy summer fragrance.

danielleo
danielleo

I bought this for my honeymoon in Fiji. It evokes good memories. Very light and fresh, easy to wear. Like.

rubyred
rubyred

Sparkly dreamy fuzzy-peachy, pineapple & Pink-Lady apple scent which fades to freesias. Fresh, uplifting, vivacious fruity/floral spritz really because it is not long lasting indeed I've just bought my 2nd bottle.By far the best of the Incanto range.

Pineapple is a sticky fruit, and peony sometimes a tricky flower for my skin, so SF INCANTO DREAM is predictably not my favorite of the INCANTO flanker series.

DREAM is quite a bit sweeter than BLISS and BLOOM--a sweet fruity floral, whereas the others seem more like floral frags garnished with fruits. This one might work for those who wear pineapple well. Unfortunately, I do not number among them! Désolée.

This perfume has quite a story in my life!! I was on vacation in New York in 2005 and I sprayed this on shopping on the 5th Avenue. I was in heaven all day, but at that time I found it too expensive in the store. So I did not buy it, but kept dreaming about it all the way home. When I was home I started looking to buy it, but I could not find it at that time. Finally I gave up (did not know about internet buying perfumes back then). Until, in a small store, I found the entire set of it!! Needless to say, the whole set was then much more expensive than the one bottle in NY, but I could not say no for a 2nd time. When I started using it, I got so many compliments on it. A secretary at my work was sooo in love with it, that I gave her the bodylotion as a gift.

Fastforward a few years later... I have now a LOT more Ferragamo's and they are all just top quality perfumes!!!
Good luck!

mandashell
mandashell

Um okay. Somtimes you'll win or lose when it comes to buying perfumes unsniffed based on reviews. And well I lost this one. LOL! Opens kind of bright and fruity with a hint of citrus but it doesn't smell appealing at all. The middle smells like plastic and the drydown smells, well....like plastic. This smells cheap, artificial and considerably worse than the last two Escada's I tested...?! Wouldn't compare it to shampoo either because my shampoo smells much better than this. Sorry to those who love it but this stuff is rank. Guess Ferragamo scents are not for me. Didn't like Incanto SHine and this one smells even worse. I am officially DONE with Ferragamo perfumes. ;'(

roxirox
roxirox

i really dislike this perfume, i see how many people love it, and it must be because i am an oriental fan.

Liz7733
Liz7733

Oh God! This is delicious and smells exactly like sexy graffiti, which I used to have and love. Super fresh and fruity. So summery that it's making me look forward to warmer months :)

I mostly feel the pineapple, apple, freesia and peony notes in this fragrance. Bright and juicy, sweet and sour at the same time. Only it reminds me a candy, but enough yummy candy. It's not my type of fragrances, but it can make a mood better. And the design looks nice.

MelanieL
MelanieL

I'm wearing this again after many months and am not as fond of it as before. Maybe because it is winter at the moment, but I'm finding it too sweet, at least where the top notes are concerned.

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

This is a beautiful scent but it does not last longer than one hour! I received this as a sample in a vial card and thought it was just gorgous but...........well if you don't like heavy scents you will like this one.

sharyssa
sharyssa

Not really sweet but fruity.It was actually the 1st one I bought from the Incanto line when I tested this and charms I actually liked charms way better so I don't know why I bought dream instead? Well, I ended up returning dream and got the charms but I am wanting dream back for my collection it smells like sour fruit and I wasn't really crazy about this one but I still want it again.

carolfonte
carolfonte

Oh, what a shame.
It smells great on paper, but horrible on my skin. :/
Guess I'll have to give it away.

tanshi
tanshi

fun,fruity, full of energy i like it , very joyful scent, young and fun

rednose
rednose

I got this as a gift from my mom in highschool. I was more into fruity scents then, than I am now. I must say it was nice.

alina terec
alina terec

i got my second bottle today and i am in love again. it does resemble escada summer editions but i personally find it to be very similar to sexy grafitti. i also sense some berries besides black currant (wich is very noticable)in the top or maby it's just the combination of fruit that gives me that feeling. it really is a summer fruit salad. delicious

noharadwan
noharadwan

very fresh, nice and noticable , it reminds me of escada tropical i loved incanto dreams

moonoi
moonoi

If you like Escada summer edition,
Incanto Dream would be your answer.

Shine bright with sweetness by mango and red apple.

That's why I'm always fall in love with Incanto.

Cherub573
Cherub573

This smells identical to Escada's Sexy Graffiti. Very fruity floral with a grapefruit kick. I think it's great because Sexy Graffiti was limited edition. Fun, young summer fragrance!

nymeria
nymeria

i have just ordered it online...can't wait for it to arrive...:P i've always loved the incanto line....exotic, fruity, live-giving fragrances...

sjanira
sjanira

I can really smell the top fruity notes on this one. It's not as sweet as charms or shine but still has a great scent. It has just enough sweetness with a little bit of a sour note to it.

hena a
hena a

u can smell the pineapple, but i prefer charms more. not exactly sure why. the smell is quite similar.

dolita
dolita

this is the most sweetest one in incantos for that reason i get bored quickly from it and i prefere shine that it

ydee
ydee

Smell pineapple and mango as opening. Sure very fruity and sweet, love it.
Like the bottle too, nice.

guest_joan
guest_joan

really nice and sweet scent.
this is my favourite among the four incantos.
has a fruity base, and appeals more to the young. (:
it will last longer if used together with the body lotion.

if you are a fan of Escada's Moon sparkle/sunset heat, most probably you will like incanto dream too (:

guest_amanda
guest_amanda

Smells like an escada summer edition. so smells NICE and SEXY:) very fruity but doesent last long

Incanto Dream Perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Tester for Women
Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Dream Eau De Toilette tester for women 3.4 oz
Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Dream Eau De Toilette tester for women 3.4 oz
Incanto Dream by Salvatore Ferragamo EDT Spray 3.4 oz Tester for Women
Incanto Dream by Salvatore Ferragamo EDT Spray 3.4 oz Tester for Women
Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Dream Eau De Toilette for women 3.4 oz
Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Dream Eau De Toilette for women 3.4 oz
Beautyspin.com
Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Dream Golden Edition Eau De Toilette for women 3.4 oz
Incanto Dream by Salvatore Ferragamo EDT Spray 1.7 oz Gold Edition for Women
Incanto Dream by Salvatore Ferragamo EDT Spray 1.7 oz Gold Edition for Women
Incanto Dream Perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Golden Edition for Women
ThePerfumeSpot.com
Incanto Dream by Salvatore Ferragamo, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for women
Incanto Dream by Salvatore Ferragamo, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for women
Incanto Dream Perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Incanto Dream by Salvatore Ferragamo EDT Spray 3.4 oz Gold Edition Packaging for Women
Incanto Dream by Salvatore Ferragamo EDT Spray 3.4 oz for Women
Incanto Dream by Salvatore Ferragamo EDT Spray 3.4 oz for Women
Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Dream Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Dream Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Dream fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Dream, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Incanto Dream by Salvatore Ferragamo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Incanto Dream by Salvatore Ferragamo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.