Designers » R S » Leather « Groups

Incense Suede Salvatore Ferragamo for women and men
dislike

leather
smoky
Incense Suede Salvatore Ferragamo for women and men Pictures Incense Suede Salvatore Ferragamo for women and men Pictures Incense Suede Salvatore Ferragamo for women and men Pictures

Incense Suede by Salvatore Ferragamo is a Leather fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Incense Suede was launched in 2014. Top notes are incense and pink pepper; middle notes are leather and saffron; base notes are styrax and mate.

Incense Pink Pepper

Leather Saffron

Styrax Mate

Incense Suede Fragrance Reviews

ebear
ebear

I really enjoyed the scent itself, especially the gorgeous incense, but the longevity was so dreadful (under 30 min.) that I returned the fragrance - that was a first! (I had been given a sample, so the bottle wasn't yet open.) What a shame!

RBZ
RBZ

This does remind me of TF Tuscan Leather ONLY when layering Tuscan Leather with Amber Absolute;)

genvy
genvy

Opens with a thick incense blast, slightly peppered, over the warm and smoky styrax (which itself is burned like incense, if I understand correctly). Soon joined by a saffrony leather accord quite similar to the one in Tuscan Leather, you'll find, as the scent unfolds. Lasting power is slightly above average, unfortunately. It is dark and "oily" smelling, and quite lovely in that regard. Less palatable for bystanders than comparable scents in this genre, I think.

This is certainly more like Tuscan Leather than Cool Water is like Tuscan Leather. Strong incense, saffron, and leather. Similar indeed. A clone? No, definitely not. But to say this is "nothing at all" like Tuscan Leather is just silly. In fact, I'd place this closer to TL than I would Acqua di Parma's Leather, which is much more fresh and loaded with citruses and "fruit" notes.

Calvini
Calvini

This is my favorite from the collection, comfortably sweet and gently smoky; starts out more incense and dries leathery. (Not to mention the luxurious bottles not seen in most other designer private collections)

FeelingRisky
FeelingRisky

I very much disagree with the first review here, this is NOTHING at all like TF TL, you may have smelled the wrong parfum.
Anyways, this is so beautiful.
A masterpiece.
Soft incense with a glowing almost sweet suede, this is dry and warm - sensual. long lasting and so very niche.
Another remarkable hit from this small niche portion of SF.

mikemuscles21
mikemuscles21

I wanted to love this one since I love Golden Acacia.

This one is okay IMO. The one thing that bothers me about this one though is, for some reason, after about the first 15 minutes, I smell pencil shavings.
Isn't that strange, Remember what pencil shavings smell like? So to me this is a fresh interpretation of pencil shavings. Not sure if anyone else gets this or maybe Im crazy. Not that it's a bad thing. It just is what it is.

Momenti
Momenti

"The Signature Of Quietness" *****

You have reached an altered state of mind here. The world is out there, vibrant, noisy, oppressive, but now you don't care. Solitude and alienation are your needs. And finally you know heaven can be here.

Only for the chosen ones.

Vegas Pauli
Vegas Pauli

Straight up leather with smokey incense and I swear I smell a strong bitter oud in it as well. Its nice, rich and masculine. This is damn nice. It's potent, expensive smelling and very very long lasting. I want a bottle.

Arabian Knight
Arabian Knight

Hmm, I disagree. This isn't really similar to "Tuscan Leather" since here the emphasis is on saffron, identifiable by its distinct 'boot polish' note. There is also a rosy sweetness present which makes "Incense Suede" feel more feminine than the rugged, raw-hide leather in Tom Ford's offering.

It's very much in line with the myriad of sultry saffron and oud combinations now being churned out for Western consumption. Rather linear and uninspired if I'm honest.

dioraddictfan
dioraddictfan

Very much like Tom Ford's Tuscan Leather, but I like this one better. It's still woody and smoky, but it's smoother. I find the Tom Ford to be very strong. This is more subtle and engaging.

Incense Suede by Salvatore Ferragamo 4.06 out of 5 based on 43 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Salvatore Ferragamo Incense Suede fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Salvatore Ferragamo Incense Suede, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Incense Suede by Salvatore Ferragamo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Incense Suede by Salvatore Ferragamo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Tom Ford Oud Wood Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Montale Aoud Cuir d’Arabie Tom Ford Tuscan Leather Atelier Cologne Gold Leather Gucci Gucci pour Homme Giorgio Armani Armani Prive Cologne Spray Bois d'Encens Creed Royal Oud Chanel Antaeus Tom Ford Sahara Noir Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Zagorsk Serge Lutens Fille en Aiguilles Christian Dior La Collection Couturier Parfumeur Leather Oud Tom Ford Grey Vetiver L`Artisan Parfumeur Dzing! Christian Dior Dior Homme Parfum Acqua di Parma Colonia Leather Eau de Cologne Concentrée Frederic Malle Vetiver Extraordinaire Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Avignon