Designers » R S » Floral Fruity « Groups

Signorina Salvatore Ferragamo for women

Signorina Salvatore Ferragamo for women
dislike

milky
Signorina Salvatore Ferragamo for women Pictures Signorina Salvatore Ferragamo for women Pictures Signorina Salvatore Ferragamo for women Pictures Signorina Salvatore Ferragamo for women Pictures

Signorina is a celebration of chic girls with a sophisticated, subtly cheeky and fresh scent signature. A new fragrance creation with the elegant and all Italian style by Salvatore Ferragamo. A fragrance inspired by the strong bond between Salvatore Ferragamo and trendy feminine young ladies with timeless modernity, creativity and a hint of audacity.

Signorina, a lovely and chic Italian name that literally means young woman. Stylish, truly Italian, fresh and full of life.

The bright fizzy notes of currant spiced by fresh pink pepper bring their joyful, cheeky character to green notes. A generous dewy floral heart is composed of elegant jasmine, pink peony and rose. Spontaneous and delicate sweetness of pannacotta together with soft musks and intriguing woody patchouli notes offer a racy Italian elegance and an unexpected addictiveness.

Olfactive Family: Floriental Fruity

Perfumers: Sophie Labbe, Juliette Karagueuzoglou (IFF)

Signorina`s flacon is a statement of subtle elegance and grace. The squared design recalls a precious jewel box. On top, the flacon shows a reinterpretation of the iconic Vara bow in gros grain in two cheeky pink shades. A lovely bubble of pink gold completes this sophisticated creations with a touch of irony. The outer packaging is gracefully decorated with pink gold frames, that give a light and iconic style. The Salvatore Ferragamo logo is embossed on the top and elegantly seals the box. A perfect blend of style and freshness.

A girl, a “ Signorina”, as the interpreter of an iconic love. A frame of a love story between a young woman and a young man, perfectly interpreted by Italian top-model Bianca Balti. Feminine and fresh but with a strong personality. A subtly cheeky and romantic interpretation of a young lady with the impeccable and stylish signature by Salvatore Ferragamo. Signorina was launched in 2011.

Pink Pepper Red Currant

Jasmine Rose Peony

Musk Patchouli Panacotta

Flora by Gucci Eau de Parfum

Signorina Fragrance Reviews

Chelseay
Chelseay

Someone bought me this perfume.When I test it on my skin,it gave me a first impression of fresh.But the scent soon turned dull and I felt a little bit sick.So,from my point of view,Signorina is sticky sweet on my skin.

Smyrnist
Smyrnist

I have tested this parfume yesterday. First it seemed so lively and fresh that I wanted to see how it would turn out on my skin... The first impressions were great but in time it turned out to be a sticky sweet scent for me which I would not prefer. Especially when I was looking for a very fresh scent to lift my mood throughout the day...

pollita
pollita

very sweet and "patchoulious".
this seems to me as a lighter version of Flora bu Gucci, which I really can't stand.
I think that this suits a young and playful woman, maybe a teen. The name says so "signorina" in italian it means young lady.
at first I can feel a sort of fruity and candy smell, after this, it calms down in a sweet, but more balanced smell. unfortunately, the jasmine doesn't stand out as I'd like to.
After one hour, the perfume has transformed into a really sweet base and it seems similar to a Victoria's Secret body spray.
Lots of my friends loved it, but for me...it just didn't work. Actually, it brought me a headache.
I guess it's all about our own taste in perfume.

Soie
Soie

It might be a consequence of owning and frequently using a wide variety of strongly-scented fragrances, but when I first received this (after making a blind purchase of it), I couldn't smell much of any of its notes except an unlisted note of prickly spice, such as allspice / pimiento (pink pepper, to my understanding, is not a spice note but rather a note that lends a youthful rose-like aspect to a fragrance).

Anyway, it has been months now since I last wore it, I am now in the midst of re-testing it and all of sudden it seems that where I could barely smell any of its notes before, I now seem to be able to pickup the blossoming of all of its notes in the opening alone.

Firstly there is an intoxicating blast of rosy-scented pink pepper blended with green & fruity red currant; a hint of spice; breezy / fresh jasmine; and musk. Peony, rose, and a mild patchouli soon follow ... as does the wonderfully luscious, milky & vanillic aroma of cheesecake!

This note of pannacotta / cheesecake, which seems so realistic that, at one point, it smelled not only milky but eggy as well, takes center stage, with the other notes of the fragrance serving as foils or accents to it.

(Also my nose seems to detect a note of cedar or, perhaps, vetiver, which might simply be an accord of several fragrance notes blending together.)

This actually is a very lovely fragrance. It is a slightly sweeter but much more floral version of Ombre Platine.

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

After having a sample of this beauty i decided to get full bottle. Unfortunately all the magic was gone after application. Red currant turned very sour and sharp on my skin. I gave it another try during different weather conditions but it hasn't changed anything. Still sharp and way to fresh for me.

darksome
darksome

The opening smells to me like dried mushrooms.

Then it dries down to a not really unique floral scent with some gourmand traces of Panna cotta. The gourmand aspect is more abstract, overall I'm smelling just a powdery/creamy white note.

Not enough gourmand and too fresh for my liking, but probably a safe pick for a gift, especially for someone who is a clean floral lover, but wants something with a twist.

Cielo163
Cielo163

My first thought concerning this name: So Italian girls smell like Italian dessert?

Signorina has a similar vibe with Vera Wang Princess: a young, pink and sweet in a gourmand way perfume. The panacotta note is very strong, with a subtle floral background and a little patchouli thrown in.I can't detect any pink pepper on my skin at all, just heavenly sweetness.

Signorina is anything but romantic or sexy; it's a young lovely girl in pink dress who always smile happily at everyone and enjoys each and every moment of her bright innocent world.

Whiteclimax
Whiteclimax

So feninine and innocent and sweet! Smells like a delicious cheesecake! This cosy and girlish fragrance will make you feel like a princess.

serenity3107
serenity3107

really lovely fragrance but i feel like it lasts only 2 hours, i'm very disappointed :(

babykays
babykays

this fragrance is similar to (i cannot remember), it's a fun, sweet, pretty, and fresh fragrance. i like it. very young and lovely!
this fragrance is a day time scent when you wanna hang out with your cliques. i don't find it sensual like others said below, but it's sexy in a fun way. i wear this perfume whenever i want to feel confident and happy.

oh wait, yes it is sensual and gorgeous. i'm smelling the patchouli right now.
woooow gorgeous..

Sxaninha
Sxaninha

My God this is really gorgeous!! I got a decant of it in a swap (thank you so much Beatriz to make me come across this treasure!!!) and when I first spritz it I fell in looooveeee :D It's like me! I believe this beauty will certainly be one of my signature scents soon! I can't get enough... it feels fresh, rosy, light, sweet!!! MMMhhh
I will get a full bottle of this and test the flakers too ;)

A.laha
A.laha

first I got a fruity scent that smelled like guava and orange mixed with powder. It was refreshing.It stays long and I feel fresh wearing it. I love it.

boutonstendres
boutonstendres

Upon the first sniff, I smelled sweet and now I'm detecting the ubiquitous mood-killer that is patchouli. The reviewer before me is right: fruitchouli. One of many, many on the market and, really, despite the beautiful rose, honey, jasmine and peony, all fruitchoulis start to smell the same. Why even add in the pink pepper? There really is no point to have that AND patchouli.

Not as sweet as Flowerbomb. Not as gross as Coco Mademoiselle. Nowhere as juicy as Forbidden Euphoria. Not as romantic as La Vie Est Belle. Just kind of eh and not as forceful as fruitchouli can be.

"Milk" is one of the main accords listed at the top of this page. That would make me like it more. Hardly any detected!

Pinja
Pinja

A very fruitchouli fragrance. Fruity-floral with a sweet patchouli drydown.

fragrantme
fragrantme

I never thought I will ever try on a scent with 'milk' as an note, and love it too. The SA persuaded me to try this , and I am happy I did.
This is the only fragrance which exactly matched the notes I found with that of the perfume pyramid.
Opening peppery fruit (red currant), and almost immediately the florals. Very pretty jasmine and peony and a little rose. For the first 45 minutes I did not get any whiff of panna cotta. It was sweet, fruty floral, a very elegant and refined one. I don't like fruity scents much but this one totally bowled me over.
Then , after almost one hour the drydown where the panna cotta emerged, with a teeny bit of musk and patchouli to offset the sweetness. I had never imagined I would like myself smelling like a dessert, but this one is so different. It smells so desserty but in such a nice, balanced way. Very elegant and very soft. Sillage is good and longevity was around 8 hours on me. Definitely going to buy.

Eirlys
Eirlys

Usually I'm not much into sweet scents because sometimes they cause me headache (for example Pink Sugar), but when I try Signorina on, it's like hugging a giant teddy bear or a puppy, if that even makes sense. It's sweet, but not overly so, and extremely cozy. I'm surprised that vanilla is not one of the notes in Signorina, but maybe the panna cotta is what make it sweet and so edible.

The first minute after spraying can be a little bit overwhelming, so I would say spray this on at least 15 minutes before going somewhere. Luckily, after 5 minutes or so, it becomes a little bit more spicy and then that note blends with the rose and peony. I don't think patchouli is heavy in this at all although it's listed as one of the base notes, I think the musk and panna cotta are more powerful. Therefore, if you really dislike patchouli, Signorina is not going to be a problem.

It's been quite a while that I've come across a perfume that is truly an EDP. This lasts 10-11 hours on my skin, and if I put this on before going to bed, when I wake up I'm wrapped in a cloud of warmth. And can we talk about how elegant the bottle is? It's so classy and feminine.

I also tried this on along with the Signorina Eleganza, and I think Eleganza is a bit fresher and also harsher, it also doesn't last as long as Signorina (at least on my skin). If anyone is deciding between the two and wants a warmer/longer lasting scent, I would say pick the Signorina.

Thao Chuoi 78
Thao Chuoi 78

Got this from my BF on women's day :) and I just can say that it's awesomeeeeeee
It lasts several hours on my skin and I do extremely love the base note with panna cotta smell. It's sweet, pleasantly sweet, not heavy-sweet, warm and fresh.
I feel younger, more beautiful wearing this perfume
Love Signorina so badd :x

ancaan
ancaan

One of my latest buys. Although i am not a fan of very floral perfumes, i must admit that sometimes i'm craving for sweet, floral, feminine fragrances. I feel so young, elegant and beautiful everytime i wear this! I smell peonies and roses so delicately and well blended together! Projection and longevity are pretty good. One of my dearest fragrances.

jessica.arndt
jessica.arndt

My favourite Fragrance ever! The most delicious and rich smell i have ever felt. At the same time its sweet, its so classy and fresh. Cant wait for buy the 100ml bottle.

Ioli19
Ioli19

I was scared of trying this on me as I thought it would be sweetly sick , but I was intrigued so pressed ahead! I am glad I did, it is inoffensive , with the right amount of sweetness , the panda cotta gives it the comforting milky aroma, but the other ingrediets counter balance it beautifully , and you end up with a very distinctive perfume, it's as if all the notes work well together to bring out the best of its other.
I think any age could pull this one, but strictly for spring or summer.

flowersandcandy
flowersandcandy

It's an inoffensive feminine perfume.It has that floral-fruity pink smell,but a little bit synthetic and syrupy.For that price I expect much more than just an ok fragrance that is sooo forgetable.

bloodyvie
bloodyvie

1st impression, pepper smell. when i pat it in my arms. i can smell the soft sweet mixed with pepperish scent, not too strong on pepper but it adds a uniqueness on it.

i did test this on paper at the store. and all i smell is overpowering sweetness, maybe pennacota. but after i purchase and use it on my arm, i can feel the pepper 1st. maybe its my skin chemistry that made the pepper come out stronger.

not too sickly sweet or strong. good for daily office wear. i hav attimo and i could say its too strong for office wear. its uncomfortable when ppl sneeze when ur around. lol.

can't stop sniffing my inner arm !

i love all the salvatore perfume line. they are all match my skin chemistry. especially the incanto line. i collect almost all of the miniature !

i hope they made a new perfume from incanto line soon

stitchywitch
stitchywitch

This is very floral on me. There is a sweetness in the background, though I don't smell panna cotta. The bottle is beautiful, but the scent smells very much like other perfumes.

Natalia Oviedo
Natalia Oviedo

I must say this fragrance is one of my favourites. The bottle is very cute and elegant and the bow is a very lovely detail. I can describe the scent with just two words girly and unique. Its very sweet and creamy, you can definitely feel the pannacotta.

Sweat, fruity and flowery. I love SIGNORINA so bad!!

- Nat

This is a nice fresh floral scent. There is some sweetness which comes from panacotta and freshness which comes from peony. Quite good but I'm afraid that the sillage is very soft.
I find it very girly and innocent. Very floral for me.

Gina Lungu
Gina Lungu

Wonderful perfume... Sweet, classy and beautiful. But the longevity could be better.

zquilts
zquilts

I received a sample of this, and thought it would be too "cutsie" and wayyyy too sweet for me. I am long gone from that "sweet thing" young age.

I was surprised to find that I really like this light, girlie scent! It's sweet and floral yes, but in a good way. Of course it would be lovely on the younger set, but it works as well as a refreshing, light , day scent for more mature women as well.

The first thing I notice is, in fact, the sweet dessert scent, but then the scent mellows into something that is more light; more of a refreshing floral.

This scent was a surprise , and I might just invest in it when Winter turns to Spring again.

pavel.dumitrescu007
pavel.dumitrescu007

Very nice fragrance! This smells just like a "Panna Cotta" (a traditional milky Italian dessert) with a dash of aromatic forest fruits (cranberry, blueberry, black currabt, raspberry, etc.) and a slightly hint of soft, sheer flowers (roses, peonies) so it can be feminine too. Really a cute fragrance in a cute bottle for all teenage girls out there who are just lovely and peaceful.

Longevity (for EDP): 9/10

Arabian Knight
Arabian Knight

Pleasantly surprised by this. Sweet, lightly-spiced jasmine, softened by creamy vanilla panacotta.

For a sweet floral, this is quite sublime. Very feminine and delicate.

Pleasantly creamy and sweet without being overly "edible". It's more of a milky sweetness. Not so sugary. The red currant adds a nice "zing" while the florals and musk support everything nicely.
It's very soft and delicate, but not a weak fragrance. I've considered purchasing Signorina from time to time because it's very different from anything in my collection. In the end I've never been able to make up my mind about it because it's perhaps TOO delicate for my taste and I don't know how much mileage I'd get out of it.
However, I'd highly recommend this as a gift for a niece, daughter or girlfriend in her 20's. I don't know if this is one for the wives as it's more wistfully romantic.

pravda48
pravda48

Opens with a strong burst of pink pepper and peony on me along with some yummy red berries for a bit of pleasant tartness. These have really really grown on me; I used to dislike the 'red berry' note until this perfume which overcame all that so I was impressed.

After an hour or so it gets very creamy and sweet, the pepper has mellowed down a lot and more of the rose and a touch of musk comes through along w/ those sweet lactonic tones I adore.

This is very wearable and yummy and it's a cozy day scent. Berry custard in perfume form? Yes, made w/ rose water maybe and wearable, not a gourmand, just sweet enough, never sickly.

UPDATE: It's very pleasant, true, but I'm beginning to think it's a bit too 'plain' for me somehow.

chrissyc15
chrissyc15

This fragrance was recommended to me by someone on this site when I said I was looking for a sweet fragrance. While this isn't as sweet as I typically like, I am VERY fond of it and think it will be a PERFECT spring or summer fragrance!!!

It starts of with soft spicy florals and dies down to a sweet, creamy, and powdery smell. It is very yummy but does not smell like a desert.

It is PERFECT for a young woman in her 20s. Its still young and flirty. Not overly sweet like a teenager or to powdery like grandmother. Its just right!

youngerthantwelve
youngerthantwelve

This perfume at first smelled overpoweringly sweet and rosy like a body care product of my mother. Only for 2mins or so, though. After that, it soon transformed into a more pleasant kind of sweet - revealing its rose and jasmine notes, and a hint of panna cota I think. Sweet, feminine, but elegant and sophisticated, not at all girly and teen-ish. The longevity is amazing. However this is not my type of fragrance,I bought it for my sister and she pulls it off perfectly. She now smells exactly how she looks!

joan100
joan100

Yet another scent that instantly reminds me of Marc Jacobs Daisy. I dont mean this in a bad way but Daisy has so many copies and similarities to other fragrances on the market. However this is slightly better and agrees with me a little more. I find this a bit more girly as well.

everchic
everchic

I'm very happy I have my own bottle of Signorina now.
What a cute bottle!
I think signorina is very likeable perfume. It isn't very strong but you can definitely smell it. It is very sweet but still sophisticated perfume. It's feminine and girly at the same time and on my skin Signorina is very warm and comforting -like panna cotta.
I think this is a good choice especially for young women who are looking for a sweet signature scent to wear anytime and anywhere all year round.

AngelaAngela
AngelaAngela

This is a fresh and beautiful scent. After 40 minutes wear time it mellows into a sweet girly famtasy land. Moderate sillage, and lasts a long time on my skin.

lorennab
lorennab

I´ve tried at the airport and just loved it! Can´t wait to finally have it!! It´s so soft and delicate!

deeanna
deeanna

WHERE is the legendary pannacotta ? I don't smell it at all ! For me the pepper is very strong, sweetened with a little milky red currant. However I like it. It's elegant and reminds me of a calm early spring day. So I think I'll get one bottle next spring... I find it dosent suit at all for now, autumn. So, see you later Signorina !

Anatares
Anatares

PANNACOTTA not panacotta, it's an italian dessert. ;-)

oktober
oktober

It has a horrible chemical after-smell, weird too, like a milk-scented laundry detergent.

red currant-panacotta notes are mixed up in a bag of that detergent, nothing clear about it.

very bad smell

Forget this, save few more euros and get Miss Dior (the ex-Cherie).

sophiatwli
sophiatwli

I wanted to love this one. I was drawn to the cute, girly bottle design and fun campaign and I was very intrigued by the panacotta note. However, I was disappointed when I tested it- it's too sickly gourmand- almost in an artificial way. I felt like a walking gummy bear

Tayloreliza32
Tayloreliza32

I love the bottle. I was drawn to it the moment I saw it. Girly, cute, and the top mimics a bow. To be honest, I wasn't crazy about this perfume when I smelled it out of the bottle. I had a sample that I got from a department store and I accidentally confused it with a different sample and sprayed it on. It was way to sweet for me. Although to my complete surprise a little while later, I realized that I liked it a lot. It became a little spicy, which I think is the reason why I don't totally despise this scent. I consider this a sophisticated sweet scent. Its very nice. I feel like this fragrance would be a great classic sweet scent for a young women looking for their first high end perfume.
Now I need to get my hands on the EDT :)

MilicaaR
MilicaaR

Signorina justifies its name.. Really fresh, young, simple.. beautiful:) Floral with a hint of sweetness. For me, it suites younger girls better, but, of course, it fits every woman who feels young and girly:)

StopHammertime
StopHammertime

This perfume smells mostly fresh on me, in a soapy aquatic way. There is a lovely praline-type note that sneaks up on me that I can only smell when I'm not trying - I'll be sitting around and it will waft up to my nose and it is lovely. The bottle is too cute and it goes perfectly with the scent inside. It doesn't have the wow factor that makes me buy a fb, but I had a mini of this that I wore for a week straight and it was great while it lasted.

kikiena01
kikiena01

Signorina smells basically like Flowerbomb, which I don't like at all. But it's a little bit different at the same time. While Flowerbomb is very spicy and warm on my skin, Signorina has fruity sweetness along with the fresh spicy notes. I like it much more than Flowerbomb, it's more of a young scent, very likeable.

GREETINGS FROM THE CZECH REPUBLIC!

mynerva10
mynerva10

Signorina is a beautiful fragance, cheerful and with a youthful spirit, is noninvasive but with presence ...

It smells like red currants with a mixture of sweet cake without being gourmand ...YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!
A perfume unique, classy and refined ...A woman of any age can use SIGNORINA .. His style is special!
It's one of my top5 .... gorgeous!

SILLAGE: 10/10
LONGEVITY: 9/10
SCENT: 10/10

Fragaria
Fragaria

I also will blind buy this one. I know it's one that will be wonderful to me.

tonix8
tonix8

thinking about blind buying this...

thazinha30
thazinha30

Sampling this perfume I got a flowery sweet smell at first spray. It's delightful... smells a bit like cake but not in a sugary way (probably the panacotta!) Im not that great at distinguishing notes but so far i like this. Will try during the daytime to find out how it develops on my skin throughout the day.

chillalot
chillalot

Iam in love.. the bottle is gorgeous..the drydown is warm yummy creamyness without the icky thickness of a gormand. I can't stop sniffing myself

Tanyaoxo
Tanyaoxo

I loved this, really loved this- it was just soo faint on my skin! Wonderful creamy rose, I had to have it. My boyfriend who usually likes a strong scent loved it too when i tested a few, but couldn't smell this when I wore it at all, and let me tell you, I sprayed a lot! My friends all agreed when they sniffed my neck extremely up close that it was lovely, but considering how much I put on very dissapointing! However it smells just lovely. My boyfriend's Mum and Sister said they thought it smelt like Selfridges. Which is always a winner in my opinion. It smells classy. Just wish it would project!!

kislany
kislany

Love it! Bought it a few days ago at the Vienna airport shopping center. I tried it on, went to buy some chocolate, and then had to come back and get it, as it I couldn't get enough of it.

It smells so great, sweet with a hint of jasmine and something else...The only problem is that it doesn't last all that long. Probably around 2 hours or so, but at least initially, it's pure heaven to feel it in the air or on the clothes. Hubby loved it too.

valerie.aardahl
valerie.aardahl

Cold, crisp, bittersweet. Very gentle, feminine, soft, only requires a few drops. Stays a long time and has a beautiful silage.

denncita
denncita

I really dont know what panacotta smells like but what i got in the first spray was a slightly sweet flowery powdery smell. to me it seems to be within the same family as the original 2005 miss dior cherie yet they dont smell alike. i think its more sweet powdery rather than fresh. its a nice fragrance i would purchase it.

xVal
xVal

I love this perfume!
First time I've tried it, I didn't quite like it, but I tried it today and I'm taking my words back.
This perfume is sweet but fresh, it's sophisticated, and it can suit a young women who want to smell a little bit grown up.
Smells really yummy.
The bottle is one of the best designs I've ever seen, so delicate and beautiful.

sahar1992
sahar1992

Wow,Great.One of the best perfume that i've ever had!
so long lasting and clean! lovely! i really enjoyed..

hey_im_christine

Okay I'm back with my review. I was excited when opening this Parfum. When in I opened the box it smells soooo good. 100/100 soooo sexy and so feminine. Buy it too! I loveeee it. Elegant, classy and guy magnet!

hey_im_christine

I tried the sample I'm not so sure if I like this scent. I haven't opened the 100ml yet. I hope the 100ml is good for me? Good luck to me.

kasiarog
kasiarog

This one is simply amazing! Very feminine or should I say girly? Sweet yet still fresh and fruity. Longevity is all right, I can smell it on clothes after a few days. Definiately one of my favourites!

Juliana6
Juliana6

I would call it "Chypre Light".
Fruity, sparkling and joyful scent. Young, careless lady with a scarlet ribbon, earrings and bracelets made from red, juicy berries. Patchouli makes this "Signorina" a bit more grown up, but still she keeps her dreams of a girl. A nice, delicious everyday scent for modern lady no matter what her real age is.

Kiera79
Kiera79

This is hit or miss with me. Depending on the day I can either like it or hate it.... but I never love it. I get a musky base with rose, patchouli and red currant. I don't smell the panacotta at all. It's an ok scent, but there is just something off about it that keeps me from wanting to actually purchase a fb.

velyniaviera
velyniaviera

I normally hate those intoxicate milky vanilla scent, but one day I got this perfume from a friend and I immediately fell in love with it. I think Signorina would be perfect on a young sophisticated woman (well it really can blend in any ages I guess). Definitely worth checking.

Camilla91
Camilla91

This one is really nice and feminine. It is also quite light as an EDP and it is one of those perfumes that stand near your body. I love the base of it - it smells like a sweet pie. It is also elegant and smells expensive.

I am also in love with it's body lotion - it doesn't smeel like perfume, but like milk and orange - very warm and cozy smell.

I recommend this one for those, who don't like strong floral perfumy perfumes :)

After few days of wearing this one, I'm very disappointed about lasting power :(

windhill
windhill

Milky, sweet and romantic with gourmand vibe. Super feminine scent for a lovely women. This one is romance.

Eicher
Eicher

I personally expected a bit more from this perfume. It's a nice, young and fresh fragrance with a note of rose and powder.
I was very curious in trying Signorina and was convinced that I would love it. Well, I do not love, nor like it that much to be tick the box above. It's an OK fragrance to me that I wear "like that".

pansylady
pansylady

This fragrance opens with prominent pepper and red currant, very piquant, yet nicely balanced with mostly rose floral notes-reminding me of Avon Crystal Aura crossed with Versace for women-

As the fragrance progresses, though, patchouli pretty much takes over, and it becomes less appealing to me. I don't pick up any gourmand/panna cotta notes at all. Too bad, I was looking forward to smelling like panna cotta!

Longevity and potency are very impressive!

Had it not been for this patch overload, I would have considered adding this one to my wardrobe.

vanilla-lovers
vanilla-lovers

so lovely!

very beautiful and lovely fragrance..
i don't get patchouli (which i love) but i love all the rest.

ninius
ninius

This fragrance has three stages: First the pink pepper and red berries burst as the top, then the peony comes as dominant smell with rose. After about an hour this scent transforms into a creamy goodness when the panacotta gets its way to the surface. Yum!

punkinfaye
punkinfaye

Got a sample of this and it strikes me as an ageless, soft and feminine fragrance. It would smell just as good on a 20 year old as a senior.

I love patchouli but don't smell it here, it smells as if someone made a sugarless custard scented with roses and musk.

Beautiful for day/office wear.

Airiasthya
Airiasthya

tried this on the airport. It's..... interesting. It's floral, but not too florally. It's sweet but not overwhelmingly sweet. It's soft yet memorable. I sprayed it, smelled it and I was like.... what was the name of the perfume again? Will definitely put this on my WANT list

Mons
Mons

I got a nice big sample of this lovely fragrance from Nordstrom, I have been able to enjoy this for two full weeks and still have about two sprays left in the little bottle.
What a lovely, creamy, dreamy feminine fragrance - I get almost a 50/50 split of rose and cream from this fragrance. After the initial dry down, I get rose with caramel. I know that's the pannacotta coming through. This is a warm, milky, close to the skin scent that is a very elegant gourmand fragrance. This is so lovely on its own, but works really well when layered with other fragrances.

My only complaint with Ferragamo fragrances is that I can not justify spending top dollar at Nordstrom's when they all eventually end up at Marshells for $19.99. I want this, but I'll wait.

pinkpulp
pinkpulp

Not my kind of scent. I find it very similar to j'adore and nina's love in paris, i could only smell the patchuli in it.

Vanilla violin
Vanilla violin

I loved it at first sniff, but kept "visiting" it at Sephora, just to be sure until I bought a gift set. I really like the pink pepper in the opening, the hint of peony and the brightness of the composition. It starts off light and cheerful, then the smooth Italian desert kicks in, so elegant and delicious without being gourmand. It is excellent for casual wear and the longevity is very good as well. The gorgeous bottle is a bonus.

Salvatore Ferragamo is usually hit or miss with me, but the strange thing is that the very same perfume can be a hit or a miss on two different days! For some reason, the base which appears in most of their fragrances can be appealing or unappealing to me, depending upon, well, who knows what circumstances!

In the case of SIGNORINA, the musky base seems a bit less chemically than in either F or F FOR NIGHT (which is the eau de parfum of the "daytime" eau de toilette). The rest of the composition is a fairly familiar refrain: pinkish florality, sweetish patchouli, all quite detectable but without going overboard. The pink pepper must have been wielded with a very light hand, because I barely detect it and am usually quite sensitive to that note. In my experience, pink pepper (baies roses) often overpowers the rest of the components with which it figures in a fragrance.

This is a perfectly fine everyday perfume. It's pretty and polite but has just a touch of a naughty edge because of the patchouli and the musk. I am reminded by this creation of La Perla J'AIME, except that J'AIME crosses over the line to the dirty side with a somewhat heavy muskiness which I do not find very appealing.

SIGNORINA is more like the younger sister of the racier J'AIME. Still innocent but looking perhaps one day to emulate her older sibling, the cheerleader who got knocked up in the locker room.

jamie.smith
jamie.smith

Started off as a crisp floral that was slightly sweet, turned into sickly-sweet nightmare a few minutes later. It's nothing special.

LiLoLiLo
LiLoLiLo

this scent is for a lovely young princess :)

murasaki
murasaki

A stunning bottle! I was passing by Harrods and I could not avoid seeing it. The perfume is very sensual , but in a mild way. The jasmin is light and not heavy at all. And the pannacotta adds a sweet touch that is not heavy at all on the skin. Very nice.

This is way too much on the sweet side for me. I guess this really only is for youngsters. As a gift for a 20 year old this would probably do.

pileckaite
pileckaite

Somebody from here said that it smells like a lady... And now I got this perfume and able to say- it's definitely true! Sweet, but not too much, has a little bit flowery scent, but not too overpowering, classy, but not too heavy. It's just perfect :)

Anja_Karenina
Anja_Karenina

I have passed over this perfume a couple of times actually even though I have tested it. Last week, I was reading a magazine and I came across the advert with the scented strip and I thought to myself "wow"! When I read that the base is with panacotta I thought that I must try it again and re-dicover it! So I finally got the sample at Sephora and I get the total opposite experience. Yes it is light, but on my skin I get some unpleasant synthetic citrus smell with hints of sugar which is making my stomach turn as I am writing this. I don't see how this is "milky" but there is a hint of "freshness" to it which I find disturbing when mixed with the sweetness.
It is quite longlasting because even though I tried scrubbing it off the scent is still there. It's strange, the scents that I don't like tend to stay on me...

julieanneh
julieanneh

I love the top notes and the beginning of this as well. Unfortunately it ended up just like all the other sweeter smelling scents out there. It even reminds me in the dry down of Meow a little, yeah I know but thats what it smelt like on me, possibly a little nicer!! Not worth the $$$. It does last 6 plus hours but fading so you really have to be up close and personal to smell it.

Debshee
Debshee

Another one where I love the top notes but then it morphs into something I don't really care for. I guess it's my chemistry - doesn't mix well with this.

marthaelena
marthaelena

Looks like there is no concensus with this fragrance, many different views of Signorina. The name means means: Señorita (as my DH call me sometimes) / miss / mademoiselle)
This is what I notice:
-It last more than 7 hours so I have no idea why many persons are saying it does not last.
-It is a sweet fragrance and the drydown reminds me a bit of Givenchy Hot Couture and Jean Paul Gaultier Classic, but a little bit less sweet.
-It is girly but not teenager-y. A feminine, classy fragrance.
-Is a nice fragrance in general, the opening is sparkly but becomes sweet.
-I like it but probably will not buy it only because I prefer less sweet fragrance.
-The bottle is just beautiful. You probably will want to show it off!

kitten_purry
kitten_purry

What a wonderful bottle !

larissafenerli
larissafenerli

its sweet but not annoying at all. Very feminine. Very poor lasting power, its something that you should spray once in two hours maybe, just to keep it still. Not a childish fragrance, perfect for young ladies!

canadianpetite
canadianpetite

In my mind, the bottle belongs on the dresser of one of those Ralph Lauren models. For the girl in her late teens or early twenties.

The juice. The pink pepper abound from start to finish. It seems to aggressively mute flowers such as peony and rose. Such a serious scent for a young target audience. I normally like heavy or thick compositions like this but the pepper in this perfume is too strong for me. It gets stuck at the back of my throat. I've tested this more than twice and each time I didn't like it but wanted to try during a different season. Nope, not for me.

On me,
Sillage: about a foot but with soft trail(with two squirts)
Longevity: more than three hours

Irisfvh
Irisfvh

This fragrance makes me feel like a princess.

Not in a young/childish way. but in a young adult/mature way.

When I spray this on I imagine myself in a white summery dress walking in a beautiful garden or sitting in a park with a lovely glass of wine and a nice cheesecake :-)

This, and Flowerbomb will forever be my favorite perfume. I just know it!

I love this

skysongz
skysongz

Not particularly unique. The fruit and florals only last briefly, before the spiciness of pink pepper and sweet, creamy panacotta take over, with a hint of jasmine and patchouli. Pretty nice if sprayed lightly, but I could see people over-applying this one easily.

dulcette
dulcette

true, smells girly. specially smell the pepper and the rose. a little bit 'milky-sour' (i dont know how else to describe :p pretty, but after a few hours, MUSK! makes my nose hurt, but others may find this pretty (◕‿◕✿)

vincy_gal
vincy_gal

The promo seems to indicate this frag is made for young girls. I don't find this frag that youthful actually. To me it's definitely a more mature scent. I get a soft powdery subtle flower scent. Very nice. While I do like it, it's not overly original so I will give it a pass.

spensierata
spensierata

Surprised by all the mediocre reviews - am I the only one who gets a lovely and relatively long-lasting creamy jasmine dry down? It did start off as more of a sweet, powedery floral, but as time progressed it became a lot more warm and sensual. I guess I was just lucky :)

Minze
Minze

Got a mini flacon today and was quite exited and tested it immediately. But no, this scent is not for me. On my skin it comes out cheap, ordinary and boring with a touch of powder, flower and all in all this scent reminds me of a woman in her late fifties, early sixties. Not totally a granny scent but close to. It's a scent that I have smelled a thousend times and I am very disappointed as it seems just not to work with my skin...

LTatt
LTatt

A delightful pretty feminine scent but alas, not for me. Sampled on a card it faded quickly so my skin would suck it dry and turn it into a dried husk of its magnificent self. Perfect for someone who wants a light every day scent.

iflipcess0527
iflipcess0527

I was at the mall, and i asked the SA if i can try it, it smells pretty sweet at first, after few minutes, it became subtle and smells fruity, as i was walking I can't help but sniff my wrist, until i got home.. like what my friend says, smells like a WOMAN.

nannaje

Ooooh, there is a middle note here that I cannot like - have no idea what it might be. Probably the pepper, which I do normally hate, sooo... Smells like... a boat. Or something used to clean a boat. I get a lot of redcurrant at first and a pure, soft panna cotta drydown. Lasting power is sad.

Jellybean
Jellybean

What a lovely surprise! Soft feminine floral; somewhat aquatic, with a light touch of white floral notes.
Peony and jasmine shine here. There have to be some violets involved as well. I see there's panacotta listed as an ingredient, but this smells better than that yummy desert! More like soft creamy notes. Flowers rule this combo.
Young lady vintage perfume (what comes to my mind when smelling this).
Moderate silage but who cares, the scent is beyond pleasant and calmingly refreshing!
It shall be owned pretty soon:)

eunicek
eunicek

This is such a lady like perfume with an edge. I really like how it is sweet and delicate, but at the same time, still has something special about it that brings out an energetic youth. I definitely recommend this to my friends all the time!

aqua76239
aqua76239

Ok, I will confess-I only wanted to try it because I was intrigued by pannacotta note and in all honesty, I think it makes this fragrance gorgeous.
As soon as I smelled it, I thought" fruity gormand" but when i checked the notes, there is no fruit. Hmm..interesting. I suppose its not a suprise I really like this because it has some of my favorite flowers-musky jasmine and peony, with a hint of rose, then the pannacota comes in, and makes everything sweeter and creamier. I don't really get the patchouli in this, just a hint of woodsyness on the drydown. After I have been wearing my sample for a while, I remembered Salvatore Ferregamo Pour Femme-in some way, Seniorina resembles this but without the pannacota note(I think). I really like this and considering getting a bottle. This is fruity(but yet, notes do not list fruit) but adult, sweet, creamy and elegant. Out of most perfumes I tried lately, this is my favorite

Ellie_Love
Ellie_Love

This is a cute sort of floral-creamy scent. It starts with a fruity explosion that I didn't much care for, but settles quickly into the panacotta and pretty much stays there, getting creamier and creamier as time goes by while conserving a hint of flowers. Very sweet but never annoying, and gourmand yet sophisticated. I definitely want this in my collection.

Beatrixel
Beatrixel

this is so young and happy and delicious. i got a free sample and I could wear it all day. not simple, but lasting! great concept.

galbgamary
galbgamary

I liked it when I first sprayed it but after a few minutes when it warmed up, I couldn't like it! To me its more of a body mists than a perfume! Infact if it was a body mist I might go for it!

Athens
Athens

I fell love with this one from the first time, it's sweet like a candy and it really lasts on my skin. Simply gorgeous. The bottle is also lovely and elegant. Although it was launched in spring, I would like to wear it in winter too because I think it's more ideal for that season, but this is my personal opinion just because I like lighter perfumes in spring/summer.

mippymuppett
mippymuppett

Just picked this up yesterday from Nordstrom's. When I first spray the fragrance I get a beautiful waft of rose. The scent begins to unfold and starts to warm up right away. Right after the rose I get beautiful fruit and Peony. The Panacotta begins to hit rather quickly and adds a delicious creaminess to the fragrance. The base notes are creamy and beautiful and lasts for a good 6 hours on my skin. I would agree with whoever said this is a fruity floral gourmand!!! Don't let the Panacotta keep you away!! It is worth at least trying it before writing it off!!! I think it is absolutely delicious and perfect for summer!!!

acavicchi
acavicchi

This is a really sweet, fresh, interesting scent. I haven't had a chance to try it on my skin yet so I'm going by the test strip but I find it really appealing.
I first notice the red currant and pannacotta (which has a slightly almond scent to me), then the jasmine and peony start coming out. I can tell there's some musk there, but it's mild and complementary to the fragrance.
I can also (as many people have mentioned) see the similarities to Miss Dior "Cherie": bottle shape, colour, font, bow-shaped cap, name that applies to a young woman...even the scent isn't extremely different. Maybe Dior will mind but, they're both nice fragrances so I can't say I mind all that much!

Bettany87
Bettany87

This fragrance is simply lovely. From the first spray to the dry down ... it's sweet, alluring and luscious. The creamy sweetness of the panna cotta is quite delicious but beyond the sweet notes is the freshness of the floral notes giving this fragrance a complex mix of lightness and depth. The longer it lingers on the skin, the more it's drawing me in.
I tried the Eau De Parfum sample spray vial I received in the mail and my husband said he finds it as a very sensual scent and said it's a "must buy", I hope that means he's buying it for me.

kasienka
kasienka

very sweet and girly;) I feel Rose...very nice!

mjloria
mjloria

i love it, love this scent, reminds me of strawberry yogurt.. the panacotta is the note you can smell the most definitely and is the one that makes this very different from any other perfume i've tried, the problem is that i dont know what it is but it can get overpowering and it gives me a headache! mostly at the opening part, after aprox half an hour, it turns to be much more pleasing and soft. the longevity and sillage are both awesome, lasts 6 hours or so. on my hair it lasted until the next day. very girly and pretty.
oh! and the bottle is soo cute.

chain
chain

I love signorina more than the new miss Dior and miss Dior cherrie! It last all day on me worth every money spent unlike Flower bomb.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

I am not sure how this can be in any way overpowering; it is as sheer and delicate as silk and no matter how much I apply - it feels like a semi transparent body mist which stays close to the skin from the beginning till the very dry down.
It is pleasant inoffensive fragrance; very feminine and romantic.
I find peony and panacotta the most prominent notes.
If you are a silage monster lover I suggest you invest the money elsewhere.
If, on the other hand, you fancy owning a bottle of something refreshing and perfect for an extremely hot summer day - Singorina will tick the boxes.
Loveable.
Money well spent before Summer season :-)

Pink_Ruffles
Pink_Ruffles

It does bear a strong resemblance to Gucci Flora edp. But Gucci Flora only wishes it smelled this delicious (not cloying)! It's the Panacotta note that adds depth and carries this fragrance into yummy bliss!

Catty
Catty

The bottle is always a delight to look at and the scent is really delicious! The floral-spicy combination in Signorina is very refined, delicate, close to the skin, elegant. A perfect day scent. My husband loves it and me too.

gomt
gomt

At first, I found the smell overpowering. It was so sweet, powdery and intense that it gave me a headache.

But I gave Signorina another chance, spraying less than the usual dose, and this time I love it. It's close to the skin, delicate, soapy and feminine. The fragrance is sweet, creamy, "delicious" - I agree you can sniff a lot of panna cotta.

The weakest (and at the same time strongest - meaning most intense) part is the beginning, I guess. But it doesn't last long, it soon moves to a more pleasant phase. On my skin, Signorina lingers for a few hours.

The bottle really suits the smell with its effortless chic. It's not a copycat of some other bottles, the bow is a Salvatore Ferragamo bow.

EnragedApollo
EnragedApollo

My sister has this one. I'd sneak into her room anytime just to spray this on my wrist. It smells so good! <3 Smelling this scent, I can picture a classy chick anywhere from 18 to late 20s wearing this. It really is magnificent!

Overall rating: 4.5/5 (superior projection but longevity doesn't last as long as I thought it would be)

Cookie2
Cookie2

Marketed as a youth fragrance this lovely scent is a modern perfume that would suit any age. Yes it starts off fruity and I can see why in the initial stages others have compared it to Dior Miss Cherie. But it dries down to a lighter (and much less 90's) version of Tresor and by this stage is not atall like Miss Cherie - it's far better and far more sophisticated.Very feminine. Superb sillage and lasting power. So glad I tried this and wasn't put off by the "signorina" image - it has quickly become one of favourite daytime fragrances.

elisabethgenest

Too bad for this fragrance. I initially jumped to it because the bottle is so cute - the bow, the pinkness of it all... - I smelled it out of the bottle and it seemed to be a different sort of "girly" scent. Soooooo I tried it on my wrist and...BIG mistake. It is overpowering and it gave me an instant headache. The smell is very common, nothing special in my opinion and way too strong.

dkny27
dkny27

Love this fragrance... I'm surprised it's not fairing better. On me, the panacotta note smells more like warm sweet cream, rather than cheese. It's combined with a sweetness from the currants and floral which might explain why it is too sweet for some. There is a slight note of a sweet pepper on the drydown but it is very pleasant.
Reminds me a bit of the Daisy Eau So Fresh, but this has a little more kick.
The bottle is just beautiful with the pink ribbons woven through the top.

fltchrlz
fltchrlz

If you are a girl of 8 or 9 and dream of sitting on a mountain of dolly mixtures with a topping of icing sugar, great. However, if you insist on wearing this in public, especially in a car or train, have headache remedies and a sick bag ready for the other passengers. Truly an affront to the sensibilities.

chelseagirl
chelseagirl

For me it's more floral and citrus version of DKNY Sweet Delicious Pink Macaroon, which has a marzipan note!
Day-wear, close-to-skin perfume, but it's still very nice scent.

Whit

This is my second review. Well, my first review wasn't really a review. LOL I don't think this smells like Gucci Flora either, although I have the body care, not the perfume. I can't really describe what it smells like, so that must be the panacotta note. I like it though, at least on my skin. LOL It's youthful, carefree, and with the just the right amount of sweetness. I ordered this from Nordstrom without having smelled it and I'm happy with my blind-buy. I've also noticed some comparisons to Miss Dior Cherie, and this smells nothing like it either. I own Miss Dior Cherie, and while I love it, Signorina is nice too. Obviously, this smells very different on everybody, so either know what notes work on your skin, or try before you buy. I have a pretty good idea of what works for me, so I didn't hesitate to blind purchase it. Hope this helps anyone who may be wanting to try it.

juemidam
juemidam

Farhana,it's rm314 for the smallest bottle..go n buy it..you won't regret it...:)

elisabethgenest

Finally something sweet, sexy and different... I thought!!! But then i sprayed it on myself and DISASTER, it was awful. I smelled like a rancid fruit basket mixed with candy. Too sweet for my liking and not very original

Whit

This sounds interesting. If it's sweet, then it's right up my alley. I wasn't sure what panacotta was so I Googled it and found that it was a type of Italian dessert, which is neat. I guess if I don't end up liking the perfume, I can make some panacotta instead. :P

VogueBoy
VogueBoy

Signorina is like a delicious cheescake with a thin blackcurrant jelly on the top

batnis
batnis

Farhana,
i juz bought it last week..at KLCC..for 100ml abt RM300++.. acctly i bought together with S.V Attimo 30ml..both with a price of RM 490++. :)

FarhanaAsmira
FarhanaAsmira

Does anyone know how much it is in Ringgit Malaysia for the smallest bottle? How many ml as well. Thank you :)

Rene007
Rene007

i can swore that i smell Anise star !!...

Due cappuccino, Signorina! I can't explain it, but it reminds me so much of my vacation in Italy. How I miss rolling out of bed and starting my day with a cappuccino and a croissant at the corner cafe near my two-star hotel. That was too long ago....

I think it's the berries and panna cotta combination that is gourmand to me, reminding me of the beautiful Italian pastry shops. The perfume smells very pink and somehow brings out my inner-child. I adore the bottle with the precious bow! This is by far the best by Ferragamo.

peny
peny

very beautiful perfume but does not last in my skin :( i thought it would be my next buy ...but i'll think again about it!

thatbrownelf
thatbrownelf

With its cutesy pink bottle and obviously youth-oriented marketing Signorina should be the absolute antithesis of everything I like in perfume. Yet, I can't stop sniffing my wrists. Indeed it's sweet, but not cloyingly so, and has an air of sophistication rather than the typical glob of vanilla musk seen in these kinds of scents. The patch and musk are warm and make this scent approachable, but the periodic spikes of spice adds an interesting twist to what usually comes off as a simpering, cute-but-no-substance kind of scent. The drydown does skirt a bit too close to the sticky-sweet than I'd prefer, but all in all I think this modern floriental hater finally found one she could love.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

When I tested this, I experienced sweet, juicy top notes, a floral-fruity heart, and a mild creamy base. One of the nicest, most inoffensive fruity-florals I've tested in a long time. Usually I find them too citric or too floral, but this one seemed just right. Of course my chemistry isn't really built for this style of fragrance, but I would recommend everyone who loves fruity-florals test this one!

Deaflisteners
Deaflisteners

I absolutely love it! After CK's Euphoria, this fragrant works really well on my skin. Its floral, its fruity, its spicy, and musky. It stays long and I feel fresh wearing it.

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

tested this on skin...its ok...clean, a lil powdery..and thats all of the effect i got...nothing too exciting.

Minnija
Minnija

now I smell on on wrist Flora and on the other Signorina....they have nothing in common..! as much as I love Signorina, as much I hate flora. 2 totally different perfumes.

primaka
primaka

This is not a copy of Miss dior but it is a copy a Gucci Flora!!! Smell it again ladies and you will see that it is exactly like it, trust me I just cannot stand Gucci Flora so I can tell it when I smell it.

AshDiCar
AshDiCar

I see no resemblance to Miss Dior Cherie other than the adorable bottle. The pink pepper is very noticeable at first but fades quickly. This scent smells totally floral to me. I get a lot of jasmine, rose and peony but no fruit. The dry down is nice but nothing too memorable. I barely get a hint of something sweet (must be the pannacotta) mixed with musk and the patchouli is nonexistent. It's a nice fragrance but not fabulous. As I sniff my wrist it reminds be a bit of Coach Poppy.

ZlataLaska
ZlataLaska

So far it's an outright copy of miss dior Cherie though last one has a better design and signorina has a better smell for me. I gave it to my friend on her bd. Hope she won't be disappointed. Ps. Looking forward to see new fragrances called Fräulein or Señorita with a bow on a lid.

shaqui
shaqui

I love this fragrance so much that I was compelled to write my very first review! I went to Nordstrom today to purchase another scent when this Ferragamo display caught my eye. I picked up the bottle, sniffed, and wrinkled my nose. It seemed too floral, soft, and way too girly for me. I love bold, sexy, in your face scents.
My boyfriend, however, thought otherwise. He couldn't put the bottle down - he thought it smelled so good. So I sprayed a bit on my wrist for him. And shockingly, I fell in love with it!
First you smell a fruity freshness, surrounded by soft florals. A few minutes later, it dries down to a very sexy, soft and spicy amber musk. I did have on Sensual Amber body lotion and it paired extremely well with Signorina.
Needless to say, my man purchased the largest size right then and there!
The scent lasted on my skin for a good 7 hours. I'm very happy I found Signorina - it is the perfect scent to lead me in to Spring!

Trvevil
Trvevil

This smells typical SF. A fruity opening, similar to Incanto flankers mellow into gentle sweet, edible something. Like cake. Pretty cute, I enjoyed this one.

FreyaMarie
FreyaMarie

Tried this one for the first time today. The opening was fruity and fun, but it quickly morphed into a strong, weirdly chemical smell.

When it finally settled, there was nothing very fruity about it anymore - instead, I can now smell the pannacotta and the red pepper. To my nose, there's also a plasticky note in the drydown, faintly reminding me of the drydown of Lancômes Tresor Midnight Rose.

Granted, this one is still a bit new to me, but sadly, I don't think it will grow on me.

antonpan
antonpan

Nice, though nothing special. A not loud, subtle and soft fruity sweet scent. It is done in the same style as, for example, Burberry Body. I feel a lot of peaches (or maybe that is pannacotta?) mixed with roses on a vanilla base. Pleasant and beautiful scent; in a dry down berries become noticable.

In Vogue
In Vogue

At first I got a blast of a fruity scent that smelled like guava and orange mixed with powder. It was refreshing, like a drink on a hot day. I thought that it would be good for summer, but after ten mins. it changed, and became unpleasantly medicinal, like rubbing alcohol. The fruitiness also faded quite a bit. Then after 15 mins. it almost completely faded away, and only a faint milky chocolate scent was left. After half an hour, a scent of milk dried on skin remained, with a hint of floral fruitiness, and underneath it all, a chemical smell that was barely detectable. The whole fragrance was practically gone in half an hour, so I would say one is paying for the nice bottle with this. This is for people who want to apply fragrance, but don't want any-one to smell it on them. I guess they've finally invented invisible fragrance.

mister_chaz
mister_chaz

I thought, I smelled strawberry in this one. It opened slightly chemical at first, but then quickly dried down to a pleasant, sweet and cheerful fruity floral. Very nice!

nannaje

I am looking forward to smelling this! BTW, Ferragamo uses (t)his iconic bow on shoes etc. as well, so it is not a copy of the MDC-bow (or Chloe!) thankyouverymuch. (The notes are not really that similar, either.)

koalina85
koalina85

Signorina sounds very good!!I love the bottle and the bow is so cute! Can't wait for it! I'm sure I will love it!! :) :)

spiderman_rome
spiderman_rome

Can't wait for it! It looks cute! Hope the juice will be nice. But it sounds good... pannacotta is super nice and creamy ;-) . Sophie Labbé is one of my favourite perfumers.

COSMICSCENTS
COSMICSCENTS

Signorina you´re going to be mine:) I hope the cap is heavy metal because I love the bottle and everything else, I`m sure I will love the fragrance also since Salvatore makes great perfumes!

Signorina by Salvatore Ferragamo 3.96 out of 5 based on 751 ratings and 146 user reviews

Boots.com
Salvatore Ferragamo 'Signorina' Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz
Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Zappos.com
Salvatore Ferragamo - Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Eau de Parfum 3.4 oz N A - Beauty
Salvatore Ferragamo 'Signorina' Eau de Parfum 3.4 oz
Salvatore Ferragamo 'Signorina' Eau de Parfum 3.4 oz
Eau De Parfum
Salvatore Ferragamo 'Signorina' Eau de Parfum
Salvatore Ferragamo 'Signorina' Eau de Parfum

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Signorina by Salvatore Ferragamo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Signorina by Salvatore Ferragamo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.