Designers » R S » Floral Fruity « Groups

Signorina Eau de Toilette Salvatore Ferragamo for women

Signorina Eau de Toilette Salvatore Ferragamo for women
dislike

tropical
Signorina Eau de Toilette Salvatore Ferragamo for women Pictures Signorina Eau de Toilette Salvatore Ferragamo for women Pictures

Signorina Eau de Toilette, the celebration of a chic girl’s most joyful facet. The ideal fragrance for a romantic young woman who expresses her graceful sensuality through a natural elegance. An exceptionally fresh scent signature with the vivaciously cheeky soul of Signorina. Because a Signorina is a different Signorina every day...

Signorina Eau de Toilette is a fragrance inspired by the chic sensation of a rice steam colored by feminine rose notes and fruity tones on a milky woody dry-down.

Juicy Litchi notes and tender tasty Grapefruit Pulp create a natural fruity top. The heart is a delicate veil of Rice Steam aerial notes and fresh Rose offering their silky texture. In the dry-down, a smooth and addictive Milk Mousse is shaken by the ambery woody vibrations of Cashmeran. Signorina Eau de Toilette was launched in 2012. Signorina Eau de Toilette was created by Sophie Labbe and Juliette Karagueuzoglou.

Litchi Grapefruit

Rice Rose

Cashmeran Milk Mousse

Mirage Daydream

Signorina Eau de Toilette Fragrance Reviews

Sailor Pluto
Sailor Pluto

Light fruity fresh scent. Very girly and easy to like. I would suggest this as a first time scent or a first signature scent.

Madrona
Madrona

A young rose, this one. Personally I find the pink pepper in the EdP to be quite disagreeable, so this is a clear improvement. I see the resemblance to Chloé also, but this one is less soapy, sweeter. John Galliano EdT bears more interest to me with its note of fluffy sawdust in addition to the rose, but I find it impossible to hate this. Definitely a mademoiselle rather than a signorina.

peace.love.masha
peace.love.masha

This fragrance takes me to Paris in spring where a beautiful young woman is walking along Seine riverbank. It’s warm and sunny and the trees and flowers are just starting to blossom. She is wearing an elegant light pink coat and is looking very happy because she just recently fell in love and is going on a date.
Signorina EDT is very romantic, subtle and elegant like that young French lady, so maybe it would have been better to call it Mademoiselle rather than Signorina? If it was an Italian Signorina I imagine it should be more loud, passionate and charismatic. The style of the bottle is also very French, not Italian.
I wouldn’t call it a sweet fragrance, I think it’s mainly floral and it has a lot of rose in it. It reminds me of Chloe and Lanvin Me L’eau - not the type of fragrances I’m fond of but I understand how others can appreciate it. It’s subtle enough not to give me a headache and it has a surprisingly good longevity on me, with a soft sillage. I do find this fragrance to be a Good Girl fragrance, who is very proper and doesn't like to take risks in life, which to me is a bit boring.

Lissa1991
Lissa1991

A lovely, pretty scent. "Pretty" is the best word to describe it - it's just delicate, feminine and sweet without being girly. The milk mousse and rice are quite noticeable and the litchi in the beggining remind me a lot of Roses de Chloé (another amazing feminine scent). Something very interesting about this perfume is that I cannot feel it strongly on the places where I sprayed it, but I can feel it in the air...as if it is dancing around me. It is airy and ethereal without being anywhere near ozonic (trust me, I cannot stand ozonic scents), quite inoffensive and discrete and still: I love it. Makes me feel like a princess and I guess that's all I need from a scent.

Dadadida
Dadadida

A likable perfume.

It starts off with a very nice litchi (similar to the one that's in Coco Mademoiselle edt), with a light touch of fresh grapefruit. Then comes a mild rose note, that is more similar to rose water than to an actual rose (sweet and light, without any grassy scent that some roses actually have, nor a rich balminess that is found in real rose petals).
What I actually really appreciate is the way that this fragrance manages to be both creamy and fresh at the same time. the rice steam is definitley present and adds a slight sweetness with very very dry and strawy feel. The milk cream adds richness and sweetness to the otherwise lacking rose.
What I don't like is the dry down, which I find synthetic and quite annyoing. The good thing is that by the time the fragrance had reached the dry downnphase, it fades very quickly into nothing.

Overall, it's not bad. I can't imagine anyone not liking it, so I think it would make a safe day scent. However, it is way to generic, and reads altogether as a bit too young and unsophisticated.

If I would need to choose 3 words to sum this perfume up, they would be: Sweet; Milky; Youthful

ProfessionalWidow
ProfessionalWidow

This is such a wonderful Spring/Summer gourmand. Signorina EDT somehow manages to be sweet and creamy while also feeling fresh and crisp.

I get the grapefruit in the opening, but that quickly fades away after a minute or so. Once it settles in, Signorina blooms into a lovely lightly sweet and milky rice pudding along with a very fresh rose, and crisp tartness from litchi. It's so insanely lovely. It makes me want to wear my prettiest sundresses. I don't usually feel "gender" in fragrances, but this just feels so traditionally feminine to me. It honestly smells how the bottle looks.

As far as longevity, I was surprised to get a good 6 hours out of this before it was pretty much gone. Sillage is light- not everything has to be "beastmode," y'all!- but I personally don't want a high projection scent in the warmer months. Sometimes you just wanna wear something light and girly!

EugeMartinezDirene
EugeMartinezDirene

I got this as a birthday gift. I've always wanted to smell it and now I can say it's my new obsession.
I absolutely love it! It's so fresh and subtle. Simply delicious! I wear it every single day since it was given to me.
I feel like a true "Italian signorina" wearing it :)

Soofiya
Soofiya

Signorina eleganza is a "meh" for me and I really like signorina edp
But the first signorina that I decided to buy as fb was edt version,it's great for spring and summer,wearable and lovely..
When I spray it,first whiff is nice smelling but not special,a delicate citrusy rose with a fruity undertone(first I thought fruit note is raspberry,then I saw litchi among notes)..this is a generic youthful modern summery floralfruity,but I start to love it after grapefruit fades and middle and base notes start to show up,rice,cashmeran and milk mousse,create a very soft,almost milky floral fruity..sweet but lightly and delicious but not that much to call it a gourmand
If you are expecting it to be a thick super sweet gourmand scent,it may dissapoint you..but if you're looking for a soft,delicious creamy floral fruity,good for daily use during spring and summer you may love it.all the notes are noticeable but none of them is overdone,there is a delicate whisper of each one,this lovely bottle really suits the scent,cool rice pudding with a fresh milky fruity rose flavor,bright,inoffensive,lovely,youthful and girly without being childish
It lingers as a raspberry milk with soft powders of rose and cashmeran on my skin for a good 5-6 hours with soft to moderate sillage
I wished sweetness to be more and milkmousse to be more dominant,but then it wouldn't be this much wearable for summers,so I'm happy to own a bottle
سینیورینا ادوتویلت با رایحه رز میوه ای،مرکباتی شروع میشه،کاملا شاداب،خنک و خوشبو ولی یه فلورال فروتی تکراری،چند دقیقه بعد رایحه گریپ فروت کمرنگتر میشه و رز میوه ای(که من اول فکر میکردم تمشک هست ولی بعد از دیدن نت ها متوجه شدم لیچی هست)شیرینتر و نرمتر میشه،واضحتر شدن نت های میانی و پایه،برنج و شیر و.کشمران،ضمن شیرینتر کردن رایحه کلی،تمام زوایای میوه ای،مرکباتی رو از بین میبرن و رایحه ای خامه ای،نرم و خوشمزه برجا میمونه
شیرینی این عطر واقعا ملایم هست و خوشمزه و گورماند بودنش اصلا مشابه اغلب عطرهای گرم،خیلی شیرین و غلیظ و.چسینده نیست،مثل پودینگ برنج هست با طعم تمشک و رز(اگه همچین چیزی وجود داشت)
سینیورینا ادوتویلت عطری ساده،شاداب،روشن،رنگارنگ،ملایم و لطیف و جوان و دخترانه ست ولی بچگانه نیست،باوجود شروع تکراری بعد از چند دقیقه رایحه خاص و درین حال دوست داشتنی پیدا میکنه،عطر همه پسندی میتونه باشه و باوجود داشتن کمی شیرینی و.رگه هایی از گورماند بودن حتی در تابستان هم ذره ای آزاردهنده نیست ولی اگر انتظار یک عطر بسیار شیرین وخوشمزه،و یک گورماند تمام عیار آبنبات دارید احتمالا ناامیدتون کنه،تمامی نت ها مشخص هستند بدون ذره ای زیاده روی در هیچ کدوم
این رایحه لطیف و تمیز مثل شیرتمشکی با کمی رز و کشمران نرم وپودری تا پنج شش ساعت با پخش سبک تا متوسط روی پوست باقی میمونه
در مجموع من انتظار شیرینی بیشتر و نت های خامه ای واضحتر رو داشتم ولی دراونصورت احتمالا برای ماهه‌ای گرم سال نامناسب میشد،باوجود سادگی رایحه لطیف و سبکش من واقعا دوسش دارم و از خریدش راضی هستم

medea_svenspoa
medea_svenspoa

A big disappointment....This perfume tastes like....Nothing.

I feel the citrus note at the beginning and then nothing more, only a generic sweetness. Too plain.

perfumeaddiction
perfumeaddiction

Lots of rose ladies. I am not a fan of rose so this is a no go for me.. however it's very feminine, soft and pretty. I could see this being a spring wedding perfume. If you do not like rose you will not like this one. Otherwise it's a fairly safe scent.

badloser
badloser

I wanted to smell it for so long and finally bought a bottle without knowing what it smelled like. I was not disappointed. I love that sweet steamy rice mixed with a sparkling litchi fruityness! It also has a wonderful baby powder softness to it, even though I wouldn't really call it powdery. It's more fluffy and girly yet with elements of nature with the woody rose and rice. It's nothing like Signorina Eleganza, which I don't like. Still waiting to smell the original which I imagine is probably the best Signorina.
I can't stop sniffing my wrist, it's still there after 3.5 hours so far...

Paula80
Paula80

I like Signorina EdP and Signorina Eleganza very much, but I'm disappointed with the EdT... It smells very synthetic on my skin, almost like a detergent; there's no sweetness in this fragrance. I don't like it at all.

Napsu
Napsu

On me this is almost all about cashmeran. It starts with quick litchi and citrus boost and then it dries to cashmeran. I get some flowery and juicy scent in the middle too but luckily it's not rosy scent. Or if it's rose it's very pleasant one.
This lasts quite well close to skin and it's very fresh and kind of "dry" scent on my skin. It's much more joyful and refreshing than edp version. Not sweet or sugary smell at all.

Edit. For some reason this started to smell only woody and sharp to my nose. I felt like I was suffocating. I had to swap it.

AllyWillems

Ok - been wearing this for a week now, and I have to say guys are going crazy for it. I suddenly have guys talking to me and asking me about it. I think it really suits my skin chemistry in this way. It is also one of those scents that morph to smell like your skin but creamier and fresher. Very suitable for a girl 18-25 years old I think, not for a younger teenager. Longevity is good and sillage speaks for itself! Good for people who get headaches easily from perfumes as I have had no dizzy reactions to this.

AllyWillems

I received a decant of this in a swap and I fell in love with it. I had picked up it up in a rush looking for something to wear to work, and as I wore it my mood lifted and I felt great and attractive, it's just perfect. Once I have finished with my decant I am finding a full bottle and it is becoming my signature.

It's subtle enough to not be too noticed but fruity/floral enough to be picked up on and creamy enough to be yummy and sexy. It is really original, nothing else smells like it. I tried the EDP but I feel the EDT is much better.

mobscene
mobscene

Can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet:) Bought this gorgeous perfume for my mom, so you can imagine how much I love it. It is soft, elegant, not to bold.. very delicate and feminine. I admit to using it as well a few times, as I fell in love with it every time I felt it in the air. If you are not sure whether to buy it or not.. do it. Just do it, you won't regret.

Lyoness
Lyoness

Okay, for a while now I have been trying to decide between the EDP and the EDT. I love both but I think the EDT is much lighter, citrusy, and its longevity is quite short (compared to the EDP). It is a lovely, feminine perfume, fresh and fruity, without being too overpowering. It's really the fruitiness that separates it from the EDP, which is softer. The EDT reminds me a bit of a sort of Ralph Lauren scent (the original Raplh EDT). It has that young, fruity scent. So,
EDT: light, energetic. EDP: elegant and feminine.

Teoh1206
Teoh1206

BEST PERFUME EVER!!!!!! This is better than the signorina edp.

Megamind
Megamind

I bought this perfume blind with the intention to offer it to one of my young nieces. But I couldn't resist and delicately opened it just to smell. Wahoo, no way to offer it. I expected something unmemorable, something like light, rose and inoffensive water suitable for a teenager. I was wrong.
This fragrance develops in a deep sweet, smoothy and such a comforting scent. Nothing aggressive. It's like a sweet rice porridge with milk and litchi. I like a lot the milky note enveloping me all the day long, it's so yummy. It stays long hours on the skin (about 12h with 5-6 spritz) without mentioning the high quality of this brand. It's a young scent but not for a teenager.
A definitive keeper for me! I will be looking for other Salvatore Ferragamo fragrancies.

Update1: I noticed an interesting thing. In fact when you shake this perfume or upset the bottle and spray just after the milky note and all the charm of this fragrance disappear. I have only a week poor trail then of the scent. So I try to shake it less possible. And if by accident any trouble with my toilet water happens I leave it on my night table for some time (at least a week) for getting again my preferred milky note. The silage and longevity improve considerably.

Update2: I ordered another 100ml bottle. I had 30 ml before.

Tried it again, and no, just soo plain!? Generic fruity floral , no longevity, the bottle being way nicer than the scent!! I won't say it smells bad at all,, but I can hardly remember it, very forgettable, unless you like simplistic scents!!
A waste of a flanker in my views.

aztzura
aztzura

Smells nothing like the original EDP version. I don't understand why designers come out with different versions and make very little distinction between the products (need more than the different colored ribbons). Ferragamo should have named it differently. The fragrance is a much sweeter and sparkling scent with the litchi and rose (same style as Chloe). However, I prefer the original Signornia EDP with it's panacotta and patchouli notes.

lilymama22
lilymama22

Love this sparkling litchi scent <3, it's sweet, clean yet very elegant!! Crispy but not super crispy. I much prefer this to the EDP, which is more of a generic scent. The EDT smells more distinctive and less powdery. . And the longevity is not bad at all as a EDT! Litchi lovers must try!

Elizete Araujo Moura
Elizete Araujo Moura

This is a lighter, fruitier and fresher version of Singorina EDP. As soon as I smelled it I recognised the scent, which took me back to the late 1990s when I used to wear The Body Shop's Moonberry Musk body spray! The two are extremely similar. Whilst I adored Moonberry Musk in my early 20s and do still like the smell of Signorina EDT, I have outgrown this type of scent and definitely prefer the warmer, creamier Signorina EDP!!!!

cherlynnie
cherlynnie

I smell too much citrus for too long than the sweet litchi or milk mousse that i decided to give it a miss.. unlike the edp which started out slightly sour and slowly the other notes join in to form a sweet concoction

It's nice and light. A little bit of citrusy, a little bit of rosy and just a little bit fruity.
Not very sweet. Really inoffensive.
I liked the EDP better, but this one ain't bad either.
I guess it's very neutral, and people could easily think it's boring.
Nice, but too light, and has no sillage at all.

KarlekLila
KarlekLila

I just tested this today. After liberally spraying one wrist and letting it settle I determined it smells like an Italian summer. I get a strong citrus-lychee whiff and then cream. Just lovely to my nose, though another member of family has declared it stinks, while yet a third says it smells of honeydew melon (which isnt listed as note at all). I digress. I still love the scent though it has little lasting power. It is a lychee lovers dream.

Zuzu1980
Zuzu1980

Being a complete noob I bought this after testing the EDP version without realising they actually smell slightly different. Luckily I love them both!
On me this fragrance starts of as a nice fruity mix of the lychee and grapefruit, then it settles into a gorgeous light powdery, almost watery, rose. It is a very young and pretty rose, and not nearly as sweet or creamy as the EDP. To me this is a perfect every day fragrance, The scent is light but lasts several hours and is not at all headache inducing!

ellina1984
ellina1984

This is light, and soft and fresh. If I had to sum it up in a phrase, I"d say it smells like a pina colada overloaded on milk. It's sparkly and fruity in the beginning, and I get a milky, creamy note throughout. Panacotta wouldn't come to mind, rather a creme caramel with fruity aspects. It's nice. Not my cup of tea, but nice.

Musky4
Musky4

This is a lighter, fruitier and fresher version of Singorina EDP. As soon as I smelled it I recognised the scent, which took me back to the late 1990s when I used to wear The Body Shop's Moonberry Musk body spray! The two are extremely similar. Whilst I adored Moonberry Musk in my early 20s and do still like the smell of Signorina EDT, I have outgrown this type of scent and definitely prefer the warmer, creamier Signorina EDP.

Keroleen
Keroleen

I bought a litchi-vanilla tea last week, and today I tried this perfume. It has exactly the same smell after the first minutes!

hapsari.dhamayanti
hapsari.dhamayanti

I really like this perfume. its sweet but not too sweet. its kinda fresh. I like it better than the EDP one

Latotalite
Latotalite

This is one perfume that at first sniff you won't really fall in love but give it thirty minutes, you won't regret buying it. The tone of this fume is light and sweet without overpowering. The milk mousse blended very well with the grapefruit. I find this perfume very unique and elegant in an unconventional way. It is in no way similar to its EDP, it smells way better!

jonnah.alv
jonnah.alv

I got this one as a gift and fall in love with its elegantly sweet smell but unlike other fragrance i used to wear, i feel that its sillage is weak, that only me smells it... conceited i may be, but nobody complimented me that my perfume smells nice up to this time

heybabette
heybabette

what a lovely scent - one of my favourites!

the initial spray is a fresh fruity-floral, a little nondescript. the drydown however is so beautiful - on me, it is the milk mousse and the rice that linger, creating a very warm, spicy spun-sugar. i was scared that the milk and rice wouldn't come forth on my chemistry but i'm so happy it did!

Sara Akmal
Sara Akmal

i love this one. really love this one.
recommended for those who looking for something smells sweet and light.
It is sweet, not too sweet, but sweet.
Light but not that light;but light.
I cant really describe.
but this is a must own one.
But if you are looking for something stronger than this one, i would recommend signorina EDP. but i would like to advice you, Signorina EDP? do not over sprayed em on you. But it too, smells floral and nice. just dont over sprayed it.

maltatude
maltatude

This is so incredibly light! But long lasting. As in, you will wonder where it went but it lasts on your scarves and clothes. It's a very body-light fragrance, utterly beautiful.

To me, its practically composed of all light fruity and citrus ozonic top notes, ozonic soft florals and then a little bit of a soft coumarin/musc ketone kind of thing comes through ever so slightly giving it a bit of body.

At first whiff, I couldn't get past how much the opening reminded me of Acqua Di Gioa - there is a very similar fruity note that comes through, but please persevere - this one is a stunner and smells entirely unlike ADG. I adore it! I almost didn't go with it, until 30 minutes later I could smell all the other notes coming through.

It's beautiful, light, soft, easy to wear... adore!

Yellow Daisy
Yellow Daisy

This is such a pleasant fragrance just very lovely. It's soft and fresh and just very pretty and feminine. I tried this one on at Macy's and immediately fell in love you know it was one of those i had to have it! type of perfumes. I do feel the toilette version and the EDP version are very different, the EDT version smells way better in my opinion just does not last as long as i would like, it just smells so good! I find the bottle so pretty!

moreorlessa
moreorlessa

I blind bought this because it was on sale and the notes look so pretty (fragrantica is going to bankrupt me). It's not going to change your life, it's a soft, creamy and fruity mousse scent that stays close to your skin. I will use it on warm days that demand softer perfumes. It reminds me a bit of Coach Poppy, but much more discreet and without the cucumber or the cloying sweetness.

nurul.ain
nurul.ain

i've sampled both signorina edp and edt in the shopping mall yesterday...i'll give my review by comparing them both on how's the smells like to my nose.

SIGNORINA EDP :
i found that the initial spray of it was very fruity-floral in a lovely way...but for like few minutes later,it turned out to be quite heavy,a little bit spicy n sharp,warm n sweet smelling scent...i think the edp is suitable for night time wear as this one could be one of your romantic night out or going for dinner with your special ones...overall,this edp version is a real fruity-floral perfume.

SIGNORINA EDT :
after sampling the edp,the salesgirl sprayed on a piece of paparstrip of the signorina edt..at first,i was kinda dislike the initial spray of it..i said to the girl,the edp smelled much better...but after a few minutes,i changed my mind...the edt smelled UNIQUE than the edp...which to me,the smell of edp is kinda similar to many other fruity-floral perfumes in stores...when i reached home,i looked up for the ingredients used to make this edt in Fragrantica....i am surprised to see that there are rice steam and milk mousse in edt.it reminded me of hugo boss deep red.although i know hugo boss deep red doesn't smell like signorina edt,but that's how my brain interpretes the smells.especially for the rice steam n milk mousse blends with the grapefruit and cashmere wood.hence,producing a WOODY-SENSUAL scent.

Between SIGNORINA EDP & EDT,i vote for EDT the best.

Tanyaoxo

It is a little nondescript but it smells very pretty! Fruity fresh and girly, great every day scent. I like it! I won't be purchasing though as the Signorina edp has zilch lasting power on me so I shan't be making the same mistake again with the edt

Thylane
Thylane

I really love this perfume. When I received a sample of this fragrance I fell in love with it! I have bought it and use it everyday. I have received many compliments from my friends, classmates, colleagues about this eau de toilette and my boyfriend really likes it as well.

It's delicate, sophisticated, romantic and sparkling at the same time. I always feel more beautiful when wearing this scent. If beauty was translated into a fragrance, it would be Signorina EDT!

Usually I don't like such kind of fragrances, but this one is nice enough.

Most of all I feel the lychee and grapefruit notes. The rice note makes the fragrance more softer.

This fragrance is light and yummy somehow:)

Strangely, despite it's very girlish, I like it. It can make my mood better. Only it strongly reminds FlowerParty by Yves Rocher.

prettyswag
prettyswag

The original was ok...so i thought id try the edt..this is a lil better, fruity, really light but lasts only 20 mins on my skin...I thought DG light blue was weak on me (1 hour its gone)..BUT this is even worse....nice pretty scent for warm hot weather but no lasting power..:)

eunicek
eunicek

This perfume was somewhat of a disappointment to me because I really loved the original Signorina. This was sweet, but not very remarkable and didn't leave and impression on me.

yqllyn
yqllyn

Just love it so much

merlin
merlin

Ohh...this is just delightful . Milk paradise! So much better than signorina Edp. Sweet without being patchouli gourmand or sharply fruity like so many new releases . Delicate, elegant ...but cheerful at the same time . This is what I expected from Dior Addict eau delice . You can't go wrong with Signorina ..and you will not offend anyone . The only downside is the longevity , but It's just an Edt ...Very original.

Tanyaoxo

Does anyone know where I can get a sample of this??! I'm desperate to sniff it!

Monalisa1810
Monalisa1810

I like it a lot. Big disadvantage is that it disappears very quickly. If it was more longlasting I would definitely buy next bottle. I think the sample I had was much stronger - I could enjoy the smell for a few hours. The bottle is beautiful.

Schnuppernase
Schnuppernase

Signorina Eau de Toilette is a really, really happy, sweet and feminine scent! So perfect for spring.

Sparkling Lychee, Rose and tons of creamy deliciousness created by the unique milkmousse-rice aroma. I have never smelled anything like this before!

You can expect high quality here. Though it is an Eau de Toilette. Girls - how lovely is the bottle?

xVal
xVal

I'm really excited to smell this.
I didn't like much the EDP, the Panna cotta made it a little bit sweet, but overall it is a nice perfume.
Just hoping this one is way better. :)

EDIT:
This perfume has a VERY nice sillage.
It starts very fruity, but after an hour all I smell is milk mousse, it's nice but not enough.

windhill
windhill

I'm happy to get this. Less sweet than EPD with more generic fruity floral opening. But when develop on my skin it become calm, creamy, fresh and beautiful. A kind of romantic scent. While this scent goes super feminine it well settled on a bubbly, cute young man too, I think.

L'Arlesienne
L'Arlesienne

This is way stronger than EDP! And way better! I put it on last night at bedtime and it was still going on strong this morning. Lovely, fizzy, optimistic eau de toilette, with an aquatic-litchy twist.

It's sparkling, transparent and vivacious and I might get soon a bottle!

This is quite different from EDP, it is more a generic fruity/ floral, nice but I don't find it real unique. The original was distinctive, although it wasn't a favorite of mine, EDT smells pretty. Like lots of similar scents out there. It is a bit like RL Romance Summer Blossom, feminine, soft, pleasant but no waow factor for me. I get zesty top notes, then the rose comes into play , and a bit of woods, but the scent is obviously floral to my nose. The milk accord never comes into action.
I expected more.

parisalondres
parisalondres

I bought this EDT today, sweet, mild, just lovey and romantic scent, which is relatively better than EDP.

Yeah, I agree that Eau de Toilette is much better then Signorina EDP.
New Signorina is very joyous, optimistic, subtle and elegant. Perfect for spring:)

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Why would they do an EDT flanker of a fragrance that is weak silage wise anyway????? Doesn't make much sense to me.

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

چگونه تجربه مکنید برای مسیر خود که گلخانه های توت فرنگی مانند اما احساس لطافت برای یک خانم ساده ولی کرشمه دار گل رز برای عشق سبک آرزو برای داشتن گلدانی برای او که بتوان تقدیم دوست وهمراه خود تقدیمش کنید

scissorshand_j
scissorshand_j

got this lab sample. very generic opening.but with a very elegent heart and dry down..much better than Signorina EDP.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Eau de Toilette fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Eau de Toilette, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Signorina Eau de Toilette by Salvatore Ferragamo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Signorina Eau de Toilette by Salvatore Ferragamo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.