Designers » R S » Chypre Floral « Groups

Signorina Eleganza Salvatore Ferragamo for women

Signorina Eleganza Salvatore Ferragamo for women
dislike

almond
Signorina Eleganza Salvatore Ferragamo for women Pictures Signorina Eleganza Salvatore Ferragamo for women Pictures Signorina Eleganza Salvatore Ferragamo for women Pictures Signorina Eleganza Salvatore Ferragamo for women Pictures

Elegance has always been a defining element of Salvatore Ferragamo creations. Full of grace and refinement, they are further enhanced by the impeccable taste for which the Florentine brand is famous worldwide. In tribute to this sophistication, Salvatore Ferragamo presents Signorina Eleganza, a luxurious fragrance that celebrates feminine grace and seduction.

The fresh head notes of grapefruit and pear are a vivacious and stimulating introduction.

Almond powder and golden osmanthus petals create a delicate yet intense heart, adding a touch of indulgent luxury.

The base notes of patchouli and white leather create a dry-down effect that leaves a luscious, lingering scent on the skin.

The packaging of Signorina Eleganza in a nude beige palette conveys a delicate and refined charm. The Eleganza logo in embossed gold adds an extra touch of excellence.

The precious golden base engraved with the logo in relief gives the bottle a magnificent appearance while the famous gros grain Vara bow comes in two shades of beige.

The campaign combines timeless elegance and modern femininity to paint a portrait of a sensual, graceful and successful woman. Anja Rubik is the iconic beauty that interprets this story of fascinating seduction. Regal and sensuous, she is the epitome of Salvatore Ferragamo’s everlasting refinement and sophistication. The artistic and cinematographic images by renowned Italian photographer Mario Sorrenti truly reflect the essence of Signorina Eleganza.

Signorina Eleganza is available in three sizes: 30, 50 and 100ml EDP. Perfumer is Sophie Labbe from IFF. Signorina Eleganza was launched in 2014.

Grapefruit Pear

Fleur Defendue

Signorina Eleganza Fragrance Reviews

maryjett
maryjett

It reminds me a little bit of Miss Dior edt and Coco Mademoiselle edt, but this is sweeter and lighter. Here the patchouli stays in background while the fruits and flowers play the main role. The pear is juicy and so elegant. Very well blended and it has its own personality thanks to the leather and almond notes! I love this and my boyfriend too! Perfect for a spring or summer signature scent! It is long lasting and moderate sillage, you can wear this everyday, everywhere, even in the office!

nixter0206
nixter0206

My husband bought this for me as a surprise valentines gift. I absolutely love it and the bottle is stunning. I always get comments from strangers when I wear it. I didn't think the longevity was there but they say a good perfume you can't smell on yourself.
I'm a fan of strong stand out perfumes and I think this one has it. It's different but lovely. My 7 year old son sprays his blanky as it smells like mum!

ladyofcamelot
ladyofcamelot

Another faultless rendition from the House of Ferragamo. The Almond and Patchouli notes in Signorina Eleganza are what give it depth and make it one truly sophisticated and "Foxy" fragrance. This is for the woman with an intrinsic flair for style and grace. If the old Hollywood Sirens lived in this time, I'm almost certain they would be wearing Signorina Eleganza. Although it is undoubtedly sensual and softly alluring, it also suggests a certain innocent and girly charm. Not unlike the young Grace Kelly and Marilyn Monroe.
Eleganza is a wear anywhere, anytime fragrance because you'll bring out your inner Goddess wearing it, and men will believe you are one.

rumyana.zlateva.3
rumyana.zlateva.3

I like the elegance of this parfum but the longevity is very poor. Therefore I can use it in the office.

anca2012
anca2012

I just bought this perfume and it keeps growing on me.

When I first spray it on me smells a bit cheap, but it grows into a soft floral with just a bit of fruitiness.

After it settles down completely, I can even feel a bit of spiciness - from the leather, probably. It is extremely feminine.

For me it feels like a day perfume. Now it's early spring, but I think I can wear it in the summer as well.

Frayja
Frayja

Accordind to all other's reviews (the positive ones) I think Eleganza is a fitting name-I also agree with patchouli and leather be the Kings of the perfume (I wish was the pear...) and for me,yes,reminds me of something familiar too...the next day my clothes smells something really close to Untold (E.Arden) and C.Mademoiselle (Chanel).
(!!!!Really funny,those two???Together?)
But most of all,I really like and enjoy this one!

For me is a medium-longevity perfume on skin and great on clothes,really perfume-y and not synthetic at all.
Came across by mistake but I m very happy for it.

This spring will smell like Signorina Eleganza for me!!!

Oamae
Oamae

Its okay, not planning on buying an actual bottle. I feel like what the made original Signorina unique was the Pana Cotta note but to me this smells generic, and almost a bit masculine. I would go as far to say that this is the less less feminine version of the original! The patchouli is definitely noticeable, and patchouli is one of my favorite notes.

aztzura
aztzura

Beautiful and elegant scent. I definitely smell the sweetness of pear offset by the leather. The sweet and the leather almost smell like honey. I can smell a slight resemblance to EA Untold at first spray probably due to the pear but Eleganza doesn't have the sharp patchouli which is good. There's something very familiar which I can't put my finger on.

Among the line with the weird Signorina name, this Eleganza was my fave. Strangely it smells less fruity and less sweet than the regular.
I hate both grapefruit and pear in perfumes, so I was worried upon try, but to my dismay listed notes are often not so descriptive of the perfume. I would say a perfume is more of the sums of all notes. Luckily, Eleganza smells floral and I really smelled the beautiful osmanthus.
It's an elegant modern woody floral.

lilymama22
lilymama22

Smells much better than the original signorina to me. Signorina eleganza is fresh and elegant at the same time. (It does remind me of Chanel Chance, both are fresh yet classy, eleganza is sweeter tho) It tastes fresh and slightly sour to me, yet without the rotten sourness found in the original one. My favorite of the signorina line would still be the edt version though. It is the most unique and uplifting one in the line.
EDIT: this stuff is very long lasting. I juz took a shower n I can still sniff it around my wrist. And the dry down is a beautiful fresh patchouli. Damn, I think I do like this one :)

sallyjwong
sallyjwong

Eleganza is absolutely elegant! I love the original Signorina EDP, and I love this one even better. The leather note gives it an elegant touch. Eleganza is soft and would be perfect for the office. I feel wonderful when I wear it.

aiisha
aiisha

This perfume speaks beautifully, but doesn't really say a thing. Very well blended, elegant and classy fruitchouli, heavier on the fruity side, i would prefer something spicier because this way nothing really memorable or original happens during drydown.
I can't even detect it on myself only during the first hour, though others are still able to smell it.
On the first day of testing I got a compliment on it by a stranger, which never happened to me before with any other scent. Overall it's very pretty so I'll consider buying it :)

Thesheppardswife
Thesheppardswife

First spray reminds me of single malt scotch whiskey. Peat?
Then I am taken back to the perfume department of Debenham's in the early 1980s. There was a fragrance there - something by Missoni and new?. Up to that point I thought all good fragrances came from France. (I was young).

Maybe a touch of candied pear....
and a vision in my minds eye of beautiful Italian knitwear and Italian leather handbags...... and yes, the scent of Scottish peat.

May have to come back to edit this later in the day.

End of the day. Can I live without this fragrance? Yes

arrode
arrode

I received this as a holiday gift from my sister. It's quite a lovely, fresh fragrance and very modern with the fruity patchouli combo. It reminds me a lot of Miss Dior. It's one of my moderate strength fragrances, fresh and fruity (mostly a sweet pear), and dries down to a undeniably fresh (not so dirty) patchouli. I imagine a pretty, young woman wearing this. I really do enjoy it. It's perfect for the spring. Lasting power is somewhere in the 3-4 hour range.

22Sasa22
22Sasa22

I am really disappointed :(

I had to give this away as I couldn't smell it on me at all within 5 minutes.

samira1981
samira1981

I recently got a sample and I'm totally in love. It's pretty similar to Miss Dior EDT on my skin, with a little almondy warm hug in the dry-down. Dear Santa, please be so sweet and bring me a bottle of this one! xoxo :)

camillann
camillann

Oh, my darling, finally I found you! I have been looking for a scent like this for years and suddenly on the Airport there you are. On my skin it is soft spicy and warm. A nice combination of spices, flowers, fruits and leather. My skin eats fragrance so I have to reapply after around 4 hours.
Elegant and sexy scent!

outofocus
outofocus

Tried it recently, the sales person said it had better sales than the first release: Signorina. On my skin it was not the same fragance I tried on paper strip. On top of that (unfortunately) it did not stay more than 10 minutes, I had a hard time trying to smell it from my wrist... it's a no-no, sorry Salvatore!

Catty
Catty

I tested today in SF Store and I bought it straight away.

The Name speaks fot itself...I think indeed that this sort of scent is pretty original in a market where the sweety-candy mainstream fumes predominate.

This is a Classic scent with a fresh Twist. I don´t picture very Young ladies, the target-group for me is above 30´s, but who cares...if you appreciate a well crafted scent and want to smell pretty different from the crowd just take it.

I don´t think this is equal to chanel Chance (as I read in a Review below). Signorina Eleganza is much classier and refiner, ´cause the patchouli here is more subtle and it has a light leather touch, which makes this scent very sophisticated.

A Gem!

auroramaria

This is my second review for SE and I have to say it's truly a beautiful scent very well crafted and so elegant true to its name.
SE has nothing in common with original Signorina SE is a fragrance for well determined and confident ladies.
The leather and patchouly are very delicate and they mix well with the sweet pear this is areal keeper

leschoux
leschoux

What to say? This perfume is totally beautiful. I thought I'd never fall in love that hard again with a perfume after Coco Mademoiselle, but this one really came close. Less sweet than the original Signorina, the Eleganza version is much more interesting and appealing to me. I always have problems with very sweet perfumes--sooner or later I always get headache wearing them. I really wanted to like Signorina but sadly it's too sweet for my liking and I almost ended up hating it. Signorina Eleganza, though, handles its sweetness just fine. The little miss has definitely grown up.

The opening is harsh, which is rather confusing for an eau de parfum--I smell a lot of alcohol which thankfully evaporates within a minute. Then, the sweet yet fresh notes can be detected, followed by some almond, caramel and leather soon after. What is interesting about Signorina Eleganza is that it behaves very differently on paper, on clothes and on skin. On paper it was almost monotonous, on clothes it gets sweet (almost cloying--I wore it in hot weather and it was rather overwhelming at times) very quickly, but on skin is where Signorina Eleganza really shines. I believe all perfumes act differently on different people's skin. Signorina Eleganza is the same. On me, it starts off very mellow, then it turns sweet, but soon after there is a burst of freshness. I washed it down with soap and water and the almond dominates the scent. Another wash and it turns more sourish. The dry-down? Very leathery and smooth, like a creamy-coloured new leather. I love every single one of the smells, though. It's ever-changing but lovely all the same from opening to ending. One caveat: never ever "crush" the Eleganza. Some perfumes I know are okay with being "crushed", but not this one. The smooth creamy scent turns very dizzyingly suffocating after "crushing"--really horrifying. My mistake, though, of course, for even thinking of trying to "crush" this wonderful concoction.

Overall, I really, really love this perfume. It's elegant, just like its name, and it gives me the image of a young fashionable lady walking on the streets of a beautiful city in Italy, sipping her dainty piccolo latte (with a touch of caramel or almond). It's sweet, but not cloying unless you wear it in hot weather, but even then it's tolerable. It's soft, but it gives off bursts of scents as if a song on staccato. It's both mellow and bold...definitely one with a lot to offer. Signorina Eleganza is a very lovely twin of Signorina, and I'm very delighted to have found a perfume I really, really adore.

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

I get a fresh sparkling pear-dominated fragrance. There isn't much else to it. This is a fun juicy daytime scent that would best suit a younger woman.

thegreekone
thegreekone

Very classy and luminous fragrance. Almost similar to miss dior. Great bottle and lasting power.

It's seems to me much more "darker" than the original Signorina. The original I enjoyed, but I was worried about sillage and longevity.
Things are opposite with this perfume. It's stronger and heavier, but I can't enjoy it that much.
Main notes that I feel are the patchouli and almond. There is also something fruity about it.
This perfume is not what I consider elegant, but I guess it's a matter of taste.

Musky4
Musky4

Tried this on a paper strip today and can't wait to go back and try it on my skin. This smells expensive, luxurious and elegant, yet modern. A very well-blended and interesting combination of notes make this fragrance stand out from the others. Will update my review once I've tested this on my skin.

I've tried this on my skin a couple of times now. It is indeed all of the above, as well as chic and ladylike.
When I first sprayed this on myself I was initially disappointed, as it seemed very weak, certainly compared to what I'm used to… or perhaps my nose has just become so used to the rich vanilla-based orientals I'm so fond of. Anyhow, half an hour after spraying this, even though I could hardly smell it on myself, the first person I encountered at the gym commented on how amazing I smelled! Admittedly this person has a very acute sense of smell, but she was so enamoured by this scent that she made me write down the name of the perfume so that she could buy it herself! Unlike some other perfumes, this one doesn't amplify with body heat and by the time I left the gym I really couldn't smell it at all. I was initially a bit wary of the leather note, but it is so soft here that it definitely won't make you smell like a handbag! In fact, the combination of notes works perfectly together. This perfume isn't trying to be sexy, but it's sheer beauty make it effortlessly seductive. This is not a strong, edgy or bold fragrance. It's subtle but exquisite.

Update: Has anybody else noticed that this sprays as a very fine, dry mist? The tester bottle in my local store did the same thing, so I know it's not just my bottle. This is noticeably different to all the other perfumes I own, which feel 'wetter' when sprayed. Is it anything to do with the concentration or quality??

Schnuppernase
Schnuppernase

Signorina Eleganza has the same warm pear aroma to it as Jo Malone's "English Pear & Freesia" - and I totally love that. Still it is more sophisticated and elegant...

The almonds and leather make the scent deep and creamy, but the most striking note in my opinion is pear, followed by a nice bunch of spring flowers full in bloom. It is chic, expensive and uplifting! "Eleganza" fits the perfume so well.

I associate it with classicism, royal gardens and sunny weather.

EternityFresh
EternityFresh

This is such a lovely scent, at first I thought it was too light but it is so invitingly smooth and rich.I don't usually like scents with the leather notes but in Eleganza it's done so beautifully and softly and compliments the other notes as though they were always meant to be together.

alexiej
alexiej

Nice and feminine. Love to smell it on my girlfriend's neck. The fresh top reveals a very intriguing heart and a warm drydown that literally melts on the skin. right fragrance for a touch of classy seduction in both formal and informal occasions.

MandiPants85
MandiPants85

This is a really nice fragrance, my husband feels it smells like a cheap/fake coco mademoiselle (which I have) I think it indeed had that air of coco mademoiselle and I feel like it's a marriage between the Oriens and Coco mad. The opening is quite nice and citrusy however the dry down is a tad soapy/detergent like. Either way I probably won't buy it (despite the lovely bottle) because I have the Oriens and the coco mad

Marie76
Marie76

Another fruity patchouli, and the scratchy patchouli kind. No, no,no. Smells to me just like Chanel's " Chance", which is in my humble opinion, the least worthy of Chanel's creations. The packaging is beautiful, and I was hoping for a modern, Italian take on the Miss Dior range, but despite the citrussy, bright opening, the dry down comes quickly, scratchy and cheap.

Great job by Sophie Labbe, this is indeed elegant, but not oldish at all , feminine, rounded ,it has a chypre vibe, but not heady at all, the leather is very soft, I can hardly detect it, this would be perfect for evenings, or really any time you want to smell stylish, the patchouli is present but nothing is too much in Signorina Eleganza! I detect a bit of osmanthus in the base.This is more womanly also, not a youngish scent..I will definitely buy it next winter
Very nice creation!!

lemmenkukka
lemmenkukka

What a delightful pearl this is! Truly! A herald of spring. Very fresh, juicy and indeed eleganza as her name is said in italian. Love at first sniff and now I have a bottle of this lovely newbie. I highly recommend this one! It makes me sooooo cheerful and happy!

Arabian Knight
Arabian Knight

This is a nicely balanced, pretty scent with osmanthus, fresh pear and powdery leather being the main players, but to me it smells a tad more generic than the original "Signorina". I've smelled a dozen other things like it on women I've met, but if you like these notes you will definitely enjoy "Eleganza". It's very safe, gentle and inviting.

I also saw it being sold in these cute tiny bottles the size of my thumb as free gifts with the hand lotion.

suile
suile

On the verge of a purchase of this one. It smells to me just like a good quality fine suede purse that's been used to store cosmetics - soft leather, delicate florals. It seems more mature, in a good way, then the other Signorinas. Great perfume for a professional woman for every day wear in the office, etc. Not very strong, but has a subtle pervasive quality. More long lasting on the skin than you would expect initially - lasted several hours on me.

Gina Lungu
Gina Lungu

Elegant indeed, very good longevity ( 10 hours). A pleasant surprise. It's not sweet like the original Signorina, it's for more mature women, in my opinion.

mudpach
mudpach

This is much better than original Signorina. I think the girl grew up, and became a lady. Very spicy leather, gentle and sophisticated. I like it very much!

Intense leather scent, very elegant indeed. I can't smell much fruits nor osmanthus. It reminds me a good quality leather bag smell, to be honest.
All in all, ladylike scent, suitable for formal events.

auroramaria

Tried this today and I'm so glad I did.
It seemed like an unpretentious flanker to Signorina but SE shines of its own light.
Beautiful combination of almond and patchouly with a touch of really elegant leather on dry down.
Perfect for early Spring but even now I would wear it with plesure,this would work even for night time wear as it is so gorgeous and leaves a very sexy trail.
Great sillage and good longevity.

patka2181
patka2181

sounds great! can´t wait

Signorina Eleganza by Salvatore Ferragamo 3.83 out of 5 based on 210 ratings and 39 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Eleganza fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Eleganza, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Signorina Eleganza by Salvatore Ferragamo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Signorina Eleganza by Salvatore Ferragamo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.