Designers » R S » Chypre Floral « Groups

Signorina Eleganza Salvatore Ferragamo for women
dislike

leather
Signorina Eleganza Salvatore Ferragamo for women Videos
Signorina Eleganza Salvatore Ferragamo for women Pictures Signorina Eleganza Salvatore Ferragamo for women Pictures Signorina Eleganza Salvatore Ferragamo for women Pictures Signorina Eleganza Salvatore Ferragamo for women Pictures Signorina Eleganza Salvatore Ferragamo for women Pictures

Elegance has always been a defining element of Salvatore Ferragamo creations. Full of grace and refinement, they are further enhanced by the impeccable taste for which the Florentine brand is famous worldwide. In tribute to this sophistication, Salvatore Ferragamo presents Signorina Eleganza, a luxurious fragrance that celebrates feminine grace and seduction.

The fresh head notes of grapefruit and pear are a vivacious and stimulating introduction.

Almond powder and golden osmanthus petals create a delicate yet intense heart, adding a touch of indulgent luxury.

The base notes of patchouli and white leather create a dry-down effect that leaves a luscious, lingering scent on the skin.

The packaging of Signorina Eleganza in a nude beige palette conveys a delicate and refined charm. The Eleganza logo in embossed gold adds an extra touch of excellence.

The precious golden base engraved with the logo in relief gives the bottle a magnificent appearance while the famous gros grain Vara bow comes in two shades of beige.

The campaign combines timeless elegance and modern femininity to paint a portrait of a sensual, graceful and successful woman. Anja Rubik is the iconic beauty that interprets this story of fascinating seduction. Regal and sensuous, she is the epitome of Salvatore Ferragamo’s everlasting refinement and sophistication. The artistic and cinematographic images by renowned Italian photographer Mario Sorrenti truly reflect the essence of Signorina Eleganza.

Signorina Eleganza is available in three sizes: 30, 50 and 100ml EDP. Perfumer is Sophie Labbe from IFF. Signorina Eleganza was launched in 2014.

Grapefruit Pear

Signorina

Signorina Eleganza Fragrance Reviews

thehazysea
thehazysea

This smells like a pretty 25 year old girl who has her life together. That's not me but I wear it to work when I want to give off the illusion that I'm polished and confident. It's also unabashedly and stereotypically girly smelling, something that's attractive to me some days and disenchanting on others. I do love that it manages to avoid being either "sexy" or "innocent," which are two traps that I want to avoid with an office fragrance.

No one will think you smell cheap...but you'll probably remind them of someone else. I'm echoing the sentiments that this smells pretty similar to Miss Dior and Coco Mademoiselle.

emt1986
emt1986

I got a 50 mL of Signorina Eleganza on clearance at the Maxx for a mere $15. It's like Vince Camuto Eau Fraiche! So, I love it, because I love Vince Camuto. This is lighter and less sweet. The leather and patch are there, but are tempered nicely by the citrus note. SE, then, is better for warm weather, and equally as versatile, if not quite as long-lasting. Elegant, indeed! This scent says "good taste" and smells more complex than the note pyramid led me to believe... It's more than the sum of its parts, so to speak. Very, very much worth the purchase at that price point. Also, the lovely bottle is a nice bonus; Ferragamo's packaging is great. If you like these notes, don't pass it up.

nikoleta1
nikoleta1

Soft floral, with fruity and powdery notes, pleasant, office friendly, but nothing outstanding.

Erinbath22
Erinbath22

I love this. I got the rollerball to start, and actually didn't like it at all at first, because of the strong alcohol blast when I put my nose right up to it. But then I put it on! Wow- I have never worn such an elegant, sophisticated fragrance. It feels very polished somehow. It is floral and a bit fruity with the pear, with the leather and something I can't describe other than a slight metallic hint that actually reminds me of the smell of my mom's coin purse when I was a kid! Not in a negative way. I always want to keep smelling my wrists when it's on, it's so beautiful and intriguing- just wish it lasted longer. I get around 3-4 hrs with this.

*_Lilly_*
*_Lilly_*

Osmanthus and patchouli, then a leather note but the fruity note is present at first spray and then it's gone and the scent is sharper - chypre floral is right! Does resemble Chanel Mademoiselle. I am not sure if I will be keeping this. Nice but sharp and I have Chanel CM already... Doesn't last very long but it is a nice clean scent.

gillbert
gillbert

i had try all the Signorina flankers, this one is really special among of them. really fresh and bright lemon in the opening and at the same time sweet and juicy pear. in the heart notes are osmanthus and almond. they are very sensual and sweet. in dry down i can smell patchouli and light leather. overall, this is sweet fruity, light flowery and creamy leather.

kitsunemagic
kitsunemagic

Grabbed this at Marshalls for 20.00 for a 1oz
Very pleasant scent indeed! This is the classy elegant older sister of girly pink Signorina, it smells like The Pink sigorina with a touch of powder and light leather, like a woman all dolled up wearing sweet fragrance while sporting leathery heels and carrying a leather purse

felicite34
felicite34

This is a very nice fragrance. I like leather so I tried it. Very light in the leather, but I do get a pear that is not at all sweet to me. So far I am not getting the patchouli either. Very elegant as the name suggests. This is a new favorite for sure. I am glad I did this blind buy.

xJessax
xJessax

Picked up this beauty for my graduation perfume! I bought it for $20 at TJ Maxx for a 30 ml! I really love the packaging and bottle design, it's very "elegant" like the name suggests. The scent itself is very soft and floral, it's balanced beautifully and blended into a soft, subtle sophisticated scent. It reminds me a bit of Coco Mademoiselle, Miss Dior, and a fresher Jimmy Choo. The grapefruit and pear accord is fresh and uplifting! I love the heart the most, the beautiful osmanthus and almond powder stand out the most to me. The heart is fleeting, it fades into a smooth and luxurious CLEAN patchouli and leather. Need I say more? My only issue with this fragrance is the lasting power and sillage. On my skin, it lasts for about 3 hours before fading completely, with little to no sillage. I love this scent, in fact, I adore how it smells in the bottle and on clothing, but my skin must really eat fragrance because many scents just disappear on me. Alas! But I really enjoy this scent while it lasts! I'm loving it for every day and special occasions, or for just chilling at home. I still highly recommend it but test it out on your skin first if longevity is an issue for you!!

PS: I might have to try spraying it in my hair or behind my knees sometime.. hmm...
Update: I really love smelling this scent, it makes me feel angelic and graceful, and strangely calm. It's gorgeous, it's just a shame the lasting power is below average for an EDP. :/

Scent: 8.5/10
Longevity: 2-3 hours on skin
Sillage: Soft

LoveJoy22
LoveJoy22

Gorgeous, Glamorous,& Sophisticated! It's sweet & light with a fluttering butterfly flare...This is love!

auroramaria

Like for Soutty123 when I first tried this I did not think much of it, then I got couple of samples so I wore it a couple of times and got complimented each time.So I started to actually appreciate the scent so much that I got myself a 50ml and the body lotion.
The lotion smells divine sweet and fruity and paired with the fragrance it's really gorgeous.I think Eleganza is the best one out of all the Signorina line

jonnah.alv
jonnah.alv

This smelled elegant and glamorous like its cute bottle...I am saving it for special occasions with ball gowns

Soutty123
Soutty123

I wasn't wowed by this at first, but the number of compliments I received on it when I wore it made me reconsider. Now I think it's very chic and it's one of my daytime favourites.

Yasmeena
Yasmeena

When I first got this perfume, I didn't really love it. I just liked it.

But later, I fell in love with it.

There is something elegant and cool about it. It's long lasting and dries down very elegantly on my skin.

I recommend highly recommend it.

DIVa999
DIVa999

Wow) My Signorina Eleganza doesn't smell fruity at all! It smells light bitter and piquant, I can describe this scent like "thin and razor". It's not the scent, it is a hint of the scent. I can't feel it when I am wearing it. I am always looking for a beautiful "leather", but Signorina is not a leather, it is more suede. Bitter pear and almond powder for the dessert, please! Very aristocratic, sophisticated. I am imagining a lady in an evening gown, standing in the middle of the dark night garden. The breeze plays with the long silky skirt. She is sad, but she is not allowed to cry, she is a Signorina!..

badloser
badloser

I would say it smells peppery and leathery, a little like pencil shavings and old lady perfume. A dry floral. I was expecting a fruity almond romantic thing. I get a bit of coco Mademoiselle but cheaper. Still classy, for some, and matches it's gold packaging well, but it's not for me.

AnnaT
AnnaT

I take this christmas holiday to visit all regular Signorina. I love this one the most so far.

At first spray it does remind me of Untold. It must be because of pear and citrus top note. the parfum quickly because warm and comforting: almond. With the fruity note, this is a bright and fresh almond. Not a 'blunt' and heavy almond'.

I like the parfume so far but the best has yet to come. the drydown is spicy with a fruity taste. Spicy a bit sweet a bit sour. i love this!

i prefer stronger distinctive perfume and i think this is the strongest and most distinctive in Signorina line so far. I feel SF products 'pretty' perfume but this one is more than pretty. This one has character.

It smells even better in clothes and lasts very long.

Museumgal
Museumgal

I really wanted to like this one. Lots of fresh pear, but then a ton of patchouli and not much else! I was so hoping to find a nice leather note but it never materialized.

Missisjoker
Missisjoker

It is hit-and-miss for me. When you first spray it on, it is sweet with a bit of patchouli, a bit of a spice and a bit of a freshness. Very nice, not as strong (patchouli-wise) as, say, Miss Dior, but still enough to be interesting. However, after it dries down a little bit, all quirkiness disappears and the smell turns into a generic sweet-and-powdery one.

Alyssa79
Alyssa79

This perfume has some strange hold on me. It's almost an opposites attract thing.

It is elegant, refined and classy...which I am not. I like my rock and roll, grunge, craft beers, wearing sequins, leather and black. I picture a gal in the color blush, wearing a tutu and pearls, while sipping a mimosa wearing this.

It starts out as a soft and sweet spiced pear on me, then the almond and leather say hello and stay. It's not a blow my mind type of scent but there's something that kept making me think about it and drawing me in.

It seems to last quite some time on my skin (6+). I seem to be having an issue with lastability with all perfumes as of recently where I never used to.

The bottle is gorgeous (it may have persuaded me a bit more to buy it) and this is one that would look beautiful displayed.

perfumehopper_in_JPN
perfumehopper_in_JPN

Ummm...boring.
Just a airport duty free shop smell.

mellymel10
mellymel10

I got so happy when I first sprayed this on. It smelled sweet and juicy and I thought I even detected a Tea note which made me even happier. Then it dried down and I got a VERY light, dry-scratchy like patchouli, the faintest of almond scents and that's about it. I don't care for this.

Scout
Scout

I blind bought this since every frag I've ever bought with patchouli in it garners compliments. People always respond to the way it radiates from me.

On spraying it, I'm kind of surprised how thin it is. It's very very generic. It's just kind of airy and sweet.

I'm totally reminded of the Gucci one with the pear / patchouli. Forget the name. Brown bottle? There's also some D&G "The One" memories coming up, even if the notes aren't the same. Point being it's just very simple, cloudy, sweet, like tulle not velvet, a little earthy like linen not smooth like silk.

The base note close to the skin reminds me of a dry wood chip. It feels like I've stepped into a room with sawdust everywhere. Not getting leather or almond. There's a hit of something slightly bitter, but I don't get grapefruit at all.

Where's the patchouli? Someone get her, quick. She's to go on stage in 3 minutes and she's about to miss her curtain call.

Not exceptional, to be sure. Just fine for a daily kind of thing, certainly.

Edit: It's evening and patchouli came running fast and furious the rest of the day. This is a weird frag. It's binary. Sweet and innocent to dirty hippie patchouli in 7 hours.

maryjett
maryjett

It reminds me a little bit of Miss Dior edt and Coco Mademoiselle edt, but this is sweeter and lighter. Here the patchouli stays in background while the fruits and flowers play the main role. The pear is juicy and so elegant. Very well blended and it has its own personality thanks to the leather and almond notes! I love this and my boyfriend too! Perfect for a spring or summer signature scent! It is long lasting and moderate sillage, you can wear this everyday, everywhere, even in the office!

nixter0206
nixter0206

My husband bought this for me as a surprise valentines gift. I absolutely love it and the bottle is stunning. I always get comments from strangers when I wear it. I didn't think the longevity was there but they say a good perfume you can't smell on yourself.
I'm a fan of strong stand out perfumes and I think this one has it. It's different but lovely. My 7 year old son sprays his blanky as it smells like mum!

rumyana.zlateva.3
rumyana.zlateva.3

I like the elegance of this parfum but the longevity is very poor. Therefore I can use it in the office.

anca2012
anca2012

I just bought this perfume and it keeps growing on me.

When I first spray it on me smells a bit cheap, but it grows into a soft floral with just a bit of fruitiness.

After it settles down completely, I can even feel a bit of spiciness - from the leather, probably. It is extremely feminine.

For me it feels like a day perfume. Now it's early spring, but I think I can wear it in the summer as well.

Frayja
Frayja

Accordind to all other's reviews (the positive ones) I think Eleganza is a fitting name-I also agree with patchouli and leather be the Kings of the perfume (I wish was the pear...) and for me,yes,reminds me of something familiar too...the next day my clothes smells something really close to Untold (E.Arden) and C.Mademoiselle (Chanel).
(!!!!Really funny,those two???Together?)
But most of all,I really like and enjoy this one!

For me is a medium-longevity perfume on skin and great on clothes,really perfume-y and not synthetic at all.
Came across by mistake but I m very happy for it.

This spring will smell like Signorina Eleganza for me!!!

aztzura
aztzura

Beautiful and elegant scent. I definitely smell the sweetness of pear offset by the leather. The sweet and the leather almost smell like honey. I can smell a slight resemblance to EA Untold at first spray probably due to the pear but Eleganza doesn't have the sharp patchouli which is good. There's something very familiar which I can't put my finger on.

Among the line with the weird Signorina name, this Eleganza was my fave. Strangely it smells less fruity and less sweet than the regular.
I hate both grapefruit and pear in perfumes, so I was worried upon try, but to my dismay listed notes are often not so descriptive of the perfume. I would say a perfume is more of the sums of all notes. Luckily, Eleganza smells floral and I really smelled the beautiful osmanthus.
It's an elegant modern woody floral.

lilymama22
lilymama22

Smells much better than the original signorina to me. Signorina eleganza is fresh and elegant at the same time. (It does remind me of Chanel Chance, both are fresh yet classy, eleganza is sweeter tho) It tastes fresh and slightly sour to me, yet without the rotten sourness found in the original one. My favorite of the signorina line would still be the edt version though. It is the most unique and uplifting one in the line.
EDIT: this stuff is very long lasting. I juz took a shower n I can still sniff it around my wrist. And the dry down is a beautiful fresh patchouli. Damn, I think I do like this one :)

sallyjwong
sallyjwong

Eleganza is absolutely elegant! I love the original Signorina EDP, and I love this one even better. The leather note gives it an elegant touch. Eleganza is soft and would be perfect for the office. I feel wonderful when I wear it.

aiisha
aiisha

This perfume speaks beautifully, but doesn't really say a thing. Very well blended, elegant and classy fruitchouli, heavier on the fruity side, i would prefer something spicier because this way nothing really memorable or original happens during drydown.
I can't even detect it on myself only during the first hour, though others are still able to smell it.
On the first day of testing I got a compliment on it by a stranger, which never happened to me before with any other scent. Overall it's very pretty so I'll consider buying it :)

Thesheppardswife
Thesheppardswife

First spray reminds me of single malt scotch whiskey. Peat?
Then I am taken back to the perfume department of Debenham's in the early 1980s. There was a fragrance there - something by Missoni and new?. Up to that point I thought all good fragrances came from France. (I was young).

Maybe a touch of candied pear....
and a vision in my minds eye of beautiful Italian knitwear and Italian leather handbags...... and yes, the scent of Scottish peat.

May have to come back to edit this later in the day.

End of the day. Can I live without this fragrance? Yes

arrode
arrode

I received this as a holiday gift from my sister. It's quite a lovely, fresh fragrance and very modern with the fruity patchouli combo. It reminds me a lot of Miss Dior. It's one of my moderate strength fragrances, fresh and fruity (mostly a sweet pear), and dries down to a undeniably fresh (not so dirty) patchouli. I imagine a pretty, young woman wearing this. I really do enjoy it. It's perfect for the spring. Lasting power is somewhere in the 3-4 hour range.

22Sasa22
22Sasa22

I am really disappointed :(

I had to give this away as I couldn't smell it on me at all within 5 minutes.

samira1981
samira1981

I recently got a sample and I'm totally in love. It's pretty similar to Miss Dior EDT on my skin, with a little almondy warm hug in the dry-down. Dear Santa, please be so sweet and bring me a bottle of this one! xoxo :)

camillann
camillann

Oh, my darling, finally I found you! I have been looking for a scent like this for years and suddenly on the Airport there you are. On my skin it is soft spicy and warm. A nice combination of spices, flowers, fruits and leather. My skin eats fragrance so I have to reapply after around 4 hours.
Elegant and sexy scent!

outofocus
outofocus

Tried it recently, the sales person said it had better sales than the first release: Signorina. On my skin it was not the same fragance I tried on paper strip. On top of that (unfortunately) it did not stay more than 10 minutes, I had a hard time trying to smell it from my wrist... it's a no-no, sorry Salvatore!

Catty
Catty

I tested today in SF Store and I bought it straight away.

The Name speaks fot itself...I think indeed that this sort of scent is pretty original in a market where the sweety-candy mainstream fumes predominate.

This is a Classic scent with a fresh Twist. I don´t picture very Young ladies, the target-group for me is above 30´s, but who cares...if you appreciate a well crafted scent and want to smell pretty different from the crowd just take it.

I don´t think this is equal to chanel Chance (as I read in a Review below). Signorina Eleganza is much classier and refiner, ´cause the patchouli here is more subtle and it has a light leather touch, which makes this scent very sophisticated.

A Gem!

auroramaria

This is my second review for SE and I have to say it's truly a beautiful scent very well crafted and so elegant true to its name.
SE has nothing in common with original Signorina SE is a fragrance for well determined and confident ladies.
The leather and patchouly are very delicate and they mix well with the sweet pear this is areal keeper

leschoux
leschoux

What to say? This perfume is totally beautiful. I thought I'd never fall in love that hard again with a perfume after Coco Mademoiselle, but this one really came close. Less sweet than the original Signorina, the Eleganza version is much more interesting and appealing to me. I always have problems with very sweet perfumes--sooner or later I always get headache wearing them. I really wanted to like Signorina but sadly it's too sweet for my liking and I almost ended up hating it. Signorina Eleganza, though, handles its sweetness just fine. The little miss has definitely grown up.

The opening is harsh, which is rather confusing for an eau de parfum--I smell a lot of alcohol which thankfully evaporates within a minute. Then, the sweet yet fresh notes can be detected, followed by some almond, caramel and leather soon after. What is interesting about Signorina Eleganza is that it behaves very differently on paper, on clothes and on skin. On paper it was almost monotonous, on clothes it gets sweet (almost cloying--I wore it in hot weather and it was rather overwhelming at times) very quickly, but on skin is where Signorina Eleganza really shines. I believe all perfumes act differently on different people's skin. Signorina Eleganza is the same. On me, it starts off very mellow, then it turns sweet, but soon after there is a burst of freshness. I washed it down with soap and water and the almond dominates the scent. Another wash and it turns more sourish. The dry-down? Very leathery and smooth, like a creamy-coloured new leather. I love every single one of the smells, though. It's ever-changing but lovely all the same from opening to ending. One caveat: never ever "crush" the Eleganza. Some perfumes I know are okay with being "crushed", but not this one. The smooth creamy scent turns very dizzyingly suffocating after "crushing"--really horrifying. My mistake, though, of course, for even thinking of trying to "crush" this wonderful concoction.

Overall, I really, really love this perfume. It's elegant, just like its name, and it gives me the image of a young fashionable lady walking on the streets of a beautiful city in Italy, sipping her dainty piccolo latte (with a touch of caramel or almond). It's sweet, but not cloying unless you wear it in hot weather, but even then it's tolerable. It's soft, but it gives off bursts of scents as if a song on staccato. It's both mellow and bold...definitely one with a lot to offer. Signorina Eleganza is a very lovely twin of Signorina, and I'm very delighted to have found a perfume I really, really adore.

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

I get a fresh sparkling pear-dominated fragrance. There isn't much else to it. This is a fun juicy daytime scent that would best suit a younger woman.

It's seems to me much more "darker" than the original Signorina. The original I enjoyed, but I was worried about sillage and longevity.
Things are opposite with this perfume. It's stronger and heavier, but I can't enjoy it that much.
Main notes that I feel are the patchouli and almond. There is also something fruity about it.
This perfume is not what I consider elegant, but I guess it's a matter of taste.

Musky4
Musky4

Tried this on a paper strip today and can't wait to go back and try it on my skin. This smells expensive, luxurious and elegant, yet modern. A very well-blended and interesting combination of notes make this fragrance stand out from the others. Will update my review once I've tested this on my skin.

I've tried this on my skin a couple of times now. It is indeed all of the above, as well as chic and ladylike.
When I first sprayed this on myself I was initially disappointed, as it seemed very weak, certainly compared to what I'm used to… or perhaps my nose has just become so used to the rich vanilla-based orientals I'm so fond of. Anyhow, half an hour after spraying this, even though I could hardly smell it on myself, the first person I encountered at the gym commented on how amazing I smelled! Admittedly this person has a very acute sense of smell, but she was so enamoured by this scent that she made me write down the name of the perfume so that she could buy it herself! Unlike some other perfumes, this one doesn't amplify with body heat and by the time I left the gym I really couldn't smell it at all. I was initially a bit wary of the leather note, but it is so soft here that it definitely won't make you smell like a handbag! In fact, the combination of notes works perfectly together. This perfume isn't trying to be sexy, but it's sheer beauty make it effortlessly seductive. This is not a strong, edgy or bold fragrance. It's subtle but exquisite.

Update: Has anybody else noticed that this sprays as a very fine, dry mist? The tester bottle in my local store did the same thing, so I know it's not just my bottle. This is noticeably different to all the other perfumes I own, which feel 'wetter' when sprayed. Is it anything to do with the concentration or quality??

Schnuppernase
Schnuppernase

Signorina Eleganza has the same warm pear aroma to it as Jo Malone's "English Pear & Freesia" - and I totally love that. Still it is more sophisticated and elegant...

The almonds and leather make the scent deep and creamy, but the most striking note in my opinion is pear, followed by a nice bunch of spring flowers full in bloom. It is chic, expensive and uplifting! "Eleganza" fits the perfume so well.

I associate it with classicism, royal gardens and sunny weather.

EternityFresh
EternityFresh

This is such a lovely scent, at first I thought it was too light but it is so invitingly smooth and rich.I don't usually like scents with the leather notes but in Eleganza it's done so beautifully and softly and compliments the other notes as though they were always meant to be together.

alexiej
alexiej

Nice and feminine. Love to smell it on my girlfriend's neck. The fresh top reveals a very intriguing heart and a warm drydown that literally melts on the skin. right fragrance for a touch of classy seduction in both formal and informal occasions.

MandiPants85
MandiPants85

This is a really nice fragrance, my husband feels it smells like a cheap/fake coco mademoiselle (which I have) I think it indeed had that air of coco mademoiselle and I feel like it's a marriage between the Oriens and Coco mad. The opening is quite nice and citrusy however the dry down is a tad soapy/detergent like. Either way I probably won't buy it (despite the lovely bottle) because I have the Oriens and the coco mad

Marie76
Marie76

Another fruity patchouli, and the scratchy patchouli kind. No, no,no. Smells to me just like Chanel's " Chance", which is in my humble opinion, the least worthy of Chanel's creations. The packaging is beautiful, and I was hoping for a modern, Italian take on the Miss Dior range, but despite the citrussy, bright opening, the dry down comes quickly, scratchy and cheap.

Great job by Sophie Labbe, this is indeed elegant, but not oldish at all , feminine, rounded ,it has a chypre vibe, but not heady at all, the leather is very soft, I can hardly detect it, this would be perfect for evenings, or really any time you want to smell stylish, the patchouli is present but nothing is too much in Signorina Eleganza! I detect a bit of osmanthus in the base.This is more womanly also, not a youngish scent..I will definitely buy it next winter
Very nice creation!!

lemmenkukka
lemmenkukka

What a delightful pearl this is! Truly! A herald of spring. Very fresh, juicy and indeed eleganza as her name is said in italian. Love at first sniff and now I have a bottle of this lovely newbie. I highly recommend this one! It makes me sooooo cheerful and happy!

Arabian Knight
Arabian Knight

This is a nicely balanced, pretty scent with osmanthus, fresh pear and powdery leather being the main players, but to me it smells a tad more generic than the original "Signorina". I've smelled a dozen other things like it on women I've met, but if you like these notes you will definitely enjoy "Eleganza". It's very safe, gentle and inviting.

I also saw it being sold in these cute tiny bottles the size of my thumb as free gifts with the hand lotion.

suile
suile

On the verge of a purchase of this one. It smells to me just like a good quality fine suede purse that's been used to store cosmetics - soft leather, delicate florals. It seems more mature, in a good way, then the other Signorinas. Great perfume for a professional woman for every day wear in the office, etc. Not very strong, but has a subtle pervasive quality. More long lasting on the skin than you would expect initially - lasted several hours on me.

Gina Lungu
Gina Lungu

Elegant indeed, very good longevity ( 10 hours). A pleasant surprise. It's not sweet like the original Signorina, it's for more mature women, in my opinion.

mudpach
mudpach

This is much better than original Signorina. I think the girl grew up, and became a lady. Very spicy leather, gentle and sophisticated. I like it very much!

Intense leather & patchouli scent, very elegant indeed. I can't smell much fruits. It reminds me a good quality leather bag smell, to be honest.
All in all, ladylike scent, suitable for formal events.

auroramaria

Tried this today and I'm so glad I did.
It seemed like an unpretentious flanker to Signorina but SE shines of its own light.
Beautiful combination of almond and patchouly with a touch of really elegant leather on dry down.
Perfect for early Spring but even now I would wear it with plesure,this would work even for night time wear as it is so gorgeous and leaves a very sexy trail.
Great sillage and good longevity.