Designers » R S » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Dangerous Sammi Sweetheart for women
dislike

almond
nutty
Dangerous Sammi Sweetheart for women Pictures Dangerous Sammi Sweetheart for women Pictures Dangerous Sammi Sweetheart for women Pictures Dangerous Sammi Sweetheart for women Pictures Dangerous Sammi Sweetheart for women Pictures Dangerous Sammi Sweetheart for women Pictures Dangerous Sammi Sweetheart for women Pictures

This "dangerously sweet" fragrance is described as exciting, endearing and sexy. The sugary floral composition contains notes of mandarin orange, almond, jasmine, honeysuckle, vanilla and brown sugar. Dangerous is available in bottles of 50 ml, limited edition. Dangerous was launched in 2011.

Mandarin Orange Almond

rhettlove

IT SMELLS EXACTLY LIKE RALPH HOT BY RALPH LAUREN !!! NO DIFFERENCE WHATSOEVER

amy1983
amy1983

I was hoping for sweet sugar and almonds,but what I got instead was something floral that smells like deodorant. I get no sugar,no almonds,whatsoever. It's just this muted floral. And,it's kind of unpleasant. Nope,not for me.

littlemermaid316
littlemermaid316

I have a 1.7 oz bottle & autographed box up for trade, just PM me :)

Hayven
Hayven

I think this is a decently-made perfume for its price and branding. I bought this based on the notes; almond and brown sugar sounded delicious.

There is something slightly spicy about this that adds depth to the almonds and brown sugar. Perhaps it is the jasmine. I was hoping I could smell the orange in the top notes, but I didn't. Longevity is OK, maybe 4 hours at most. I wouldn't want to wear it any longer because in the heat this is a little overwhelming.

This scent is familiar; it smells like brown sugar and fig from Bath and Body Works, but this is sweeter.

I bought this online on the official website. I did have mine signed; whether Sammi actually did or not, it's a nice personal touch.

louis_sweet
louis_sweet

This perfume is honestly the best thing I have ever smelled... I am a 17 year old guy, and i wear this everyday mixed with a little cologne. This fragrance can be for both genders. It is obviously, more overpowering with a female scent but it is worth buying.. Its only 21$, and Sammi personally autographs them every once in a while.. My sister and friends wear it as well. worth buying. AMAZING

justine_hanon
justine_hanon

I order this online and I just received this perfume today. It took 2 weeks to received, by the way I live in Puerto Rico. Anyways I have to say that this perfume smells really good. It smells like almonds and brown sugar. I love it!!!

Pv52fa
Pv52fa

love the bottle! so cheap and plain..just like sammi!

lukkyme
lukkyme

people on here WHO LOVE perfume's are realy sensitive & im NOT just talking to the comment a few above me or just this scent BUTT . . . . the mello drama is gettin THIiiiick up in here .. . with all the i had a spinning nausiating life threating reaction to this etc . . . . its just a perfume & they cant all be winner's and there are all diff type's . . . .ive NEVER had 2 stop dead in my tracks & RUN home & shower & scrub until i drew blood over a frag & dont need 2 insult SO deeply just because one was not4 me:) infact i truely love perfume & if there was ANY that could do me that way . . . . i would prolly be in to SOMETHING ELSE .. . . but there are miserable people every where:) you gotta learn 2 disreguard them

jenny2301
jenny2301

I really want to try this,but I am from Canada and they dont sell this yet,not sure if they will either. Maybe I will do some online shopping:)

mizlover1
mizlover1

i wanna try this...ive heard its very nutty and girly! to the ladies who are asking where to buy it...i hear that its only sold at mandees!? dont know if thats the only spot..BUT mandees definitly has it.

estrella16
estrella16

its so funny how people hate her but take the time to think about her all the time. I think people who are aways complaining about someone its because their simply jealous.

xsnookix
xsnookix

ok so im on my secound bottle of this since it was first made and i adore it. Scent seems gross? no it dosnt its nutty and fruity and truly fabulous it smells divine and when i got the bottle it didnt look cheap at all the colour is a fabulous violoet shade anyways back on track this scent is truly nutty and unique

ANGELICA07
ANGELICA07

Fragrances are to be judged for their smells, not for who make them or what do the bottles look like.

Give them a try and then come back to give a CONSTRUCTIVE review, letting us know how GOOD or how BAD they are !!

analogheartxo
analogheartxo

Okay, so I caved and ordered this fragrance online. I really really really wanted to like it. I read about the almond, honeysuckle and brown sugar and thought it would smell amazing! I smelled the fragrance from the bottle and I loved it. HOWEVER! Once I put the fragrance on my skin it smelled completely bitter. I literally gagged and jumped in the shower to get the fragrance off of my skin. I have never had that reaction before to any fragrance. Usually even if I dislike the fragrance, it is tolerable until it wears off. This on me smelled so bitter and just disgusting. I was SO disappointed! :(

There are florals in here? The only flowers I smell are the plastic kind. This smells of pure chemicals and plastic. I was hoping it would smell better on clothes but there isn't much difference. "Dislike" is an understatement. This is truly toxic.

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt
Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

I dont think she's tan enough!

PlunketNurse
PlunketNurse

I know i know, first thoughts "seriously? another sad release by a wannabe star?" but then i know deep down all of us want to try it so we could update back on fragrantica to tell everyone how expectantly bad it is.

susanfisher44@yahoo.com
susanfisher44@yahoo.com

What store has this perfume? Can it be ordered on line? Not through Amazon though... Thank you would appreciate a feed back :)

TheScentWarrior
TheScentWarrior

Is this fragrance available in stores yet?? If so, what specific stores can I find it in?? Thanks for any information you can provide me with. :-)

Dangerous by Sammi Sweetheart 3.03 out of 5 based on 30 ratings and 19 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Sammi Sweetheart Dangerous fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Sammi Sweetheart Dangerous, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dangerous by Sammi Sweetheart. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dangerous by Sammi Sweetheart represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.