Designers » R S » Floral Fruity « Groups

Endless Sarah Jessica Parker for women

Endless Sarah Jessica Parker for women
dislike

Endless Sarah Jessica Parker for women Pictures Endless Sarah Jessica Parker for women Pictures Endless Sarah Jessica Parker for women Pictures Endless Sarah Jessica Parker for women Pictures Endless Sarah Jessica Parker for women Pictures

Endless is a floral-fruity fragrance, which embodies a captured moment of pure joy of life. The fragrance was created by perfumer Yann Vasnier of Givaudan, who enriched top notes with a blend of pineapple, apple, ivy leaves and plum. Heart blooms with peony, pink jasmine and magnolia. A base introduces oakmoss, Indonesian patchouli, Australian sandalwood, vetiver and suede musk.

Flacon collection is created in the same form, with floral pattern in various colours. Design of flacons and outer cartons was made by Sarah Jessica Parker with Jon Dinapoli, using art work by fashion illustrator Sara Singh.The perfumes will be available in amount of 30 and 75 ml EDP with 200 ml perfumed body lotion.

Michael Thompson was in charge of advertising campaign, which will appear in a fashion magazine in March 2009. Photos of Sarah were taken at dawn, at noon and at twilight, recording emotional and intimate moments, special moments of her life, from early morning till late evening.

TV clip will be made in a similar way as posters, as a kaleidoscope of precious moments, announced for February 2009.

Pineapple Red Apple Ivy Plum

Peony Jasmine Magnolia Cloves Chamomile

Oakmoss Patchouli Sandalwood Vetiver Musk Suede

Endless Fragrance Reviews

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

I bought a small bottle of this for a song off of eBay out of curiosity. I have a lot of respect for SJP's perfumes, especially after reading Chandler Burr's book The Perfect Scent, and wanted to have a chance to try it before it is too late.

I am a little surprised at how Endless smells. It is nothing like I expected it to be. Looking at the notes I expected it to be heavier... "Rounder" if you will. Right out of the bottle it is a lot lighter and sweeter than I had anticipated. Within a few minutes an earthy-spicy note begins to appear (the patchouli). I have worn this a few times now, and there is something about the middle of the fragrance that is unsettling. It is almost like that sweetness and earthiness clash and then temporarily fall flat on my skin. Then the base notes take over. This end stage is really mesmerizing to me, and lingers lightly for hours. I love this part of the fragrance so much that it makes up for the other short comings.

I personally don't think this is anything like Beckham's signature story - that frag has much more in common with SJP's Lovely.

I do like Endless. I think it is an interesting perfume, and could have even been a love if not for that strange impression in the middle... Oh well :) definitely worth what I paid for it!

peaches448
peaches448

I bought Endless last summer and didn't think much of it, but gave it a try in the winter and LOVE it! Can't get enought of it! There's something about the cold that brings out the beauty in this scent.

lmk224
lmk224

On me this smells of magnolia, cucumber and paper. Really unpleasant! Luckily it's quite a soft scent so it isn't bothering me too much.

BettyNoir

My earlier review of this scent was written in summer and was quite dismissive. However, having tried this again in cold weather, I have a different opinion of it.

For one thing, I can break down the scent into more identifiable notes now. In hot weather it was a generic very light floral with poor longevity. However, in winter, I get apples, violets, roses and musk.

The musk comes out more now its cold because the base notes last longer when my skin is cold. This is excellent value if you buy the 75ml bottle and I have looked at it with new eyes. It's feminine, but despite being a light floral with warm bases notes, it really is much better and longer lasting when worn in colder weather. It will never be my signature scent but I will always have a bottle in my scent wardrobe.

sally.west1
sally.west1

I'm actually wearing this to work today. Its a cold, crisp December day and this EDP has the right amount of depth for the season. It lasts brilliantly - 6 hours after application and going strong! On me it smells predominantly of musky violets and rose petals and ginger biscuits! There is a sweet spicy depth which is very compelling. Its an unusual scent and is quite sexy in an understated way. I would say this is a mature scent - not for youngsters! I always get compliments when wearing "Endless" and most are surprised when I say its a SJP fragrance. Bought my bottle online for a silly price and its worth every penny.

Vamy69
Vamy69

I actually find this perfume very interesting and different than your average Joe. My skin doesn't really bring out too much of the apple at all which makes me happy because apple fragrances typcially smell horrific and synthetic on me. On my skin, I get the ivy, patchouli & moss. It actually lasts 10+ hours on me and I have to say I really love it. It almost dries down somewhat soapy on me with an earthy kick. Nice job SJP!

CitiBelle
CitiBelle

I liked Dawn, I really like Twilight but I actively dislike this, Oversweetened apple puree and parma violets with a bitter tang, Is that the Ivy? I didnt get as far as the drydown, I felt guilty at not giving it a fair chance, but it was so not for me I had to wash it off.

BettyNoir

Smells like cheap sparkling wine initially, then a light floral with rose and parma violets.

However, after 30 minutes I couldn't smell it all. More like a spritz than an EDP. Felt very short changed. Nice looking bottle though.

andy1959
andy1959

Dieser Duft ist nicht perfekt. Es fehlt etwas die Weichheit und das cremige' so erscheint der Duft etwas zu scharf. Habe einen Vanilleduft darüber gesprüht und dann wird Duft fast perfekt. Auf jeden Fall viel besser als das Original.

takeasniff
takeasniff

This reminded me of Signature Story by the Beckhams. It seems to have that same musky rose smell. I like it I just haven't gotton around to getting it yet but I would wear it.

QUEENIE0001
QUEENIE0001

of all the 3, this the one I liked the most...it just smells different. I probably appreciate the musky smell of it. Dawn smells to fruity (just another fruity perfume) and Twilight smells like Covet...

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

The worst of the three! I find this really really bad. Twilight was nice, Dawn is kind of ok but this I would definitely stay away from at all cost.

So far I found all SJP scents unspectacular. This one again is a light floral that fades away quickly. I tested the other two of this collection too and none was appealing or longliving. Very drugstorelike.

lizzie81
lizzie81

I ended up really liking this one, after originally thinking it was the worst of the 3 in the series. I went and bought it when i found it going cheap and now i'm nearly finished the bottle. Im not a huge fan of the top note, i can detect what smells like apple really strongly but after that fades the dry down is gorgeous musky affair which i really love. It smells sophisticated and grown up, a lovely fragrance. There's isn't one of hers that i don't like (except SJP NYC yuck!) It seems like they are really thought about unlike some others that are just churned off, and smell like no thought went into them at all.

I forgot to mention I find the quality of this really good and the lovely base notes last for ages on my skin oh only a few sprays left in the bottom of my bottle now :(

scuttle205
scuttle205

I have tried REALLY hard to like this perfume because the end result is a soft, powdery and girly fresh smell. However, to get to that, I have to deal with a heady floral that just doesn't quit. One small spritz and I instantly smell like I accidentally spilled the perfume bottle all over my clothes; it stays that way for hours.

barbiot35
barbiot35

SJP's Endless is very similar to Lanvin's Rumeur to my nose. If you like it, you'd like this one too...
But I find it somehow sour, a li'l sharp and ketonic...
For scent: Worst of the serie
For longevity: Strongest one (IMO of course)

guest_Ladyscent
guest_Ladyscent

I hate this fragrance. I was deceived by the original top notes which did have a floral aroma but the dry down is just like a man's aftershave.
It's heavy and unappealing and just plain awful.
Very unisex, so I gave it to my husband to wear.

tracie cooper
tracie cooper

(OMG) I AM IN LOVE WITH ENDLESS.
IF YOU LIKE A SWEET SMELL THEN THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR LIKE I SAID OMG ITS WONDERFUL!!!!!

I had never liked Lovely or Covet, yet I found Pure Bloom to be quite enjoyable, so when the Lovely Collection was announced I was eager to try them.

It pains me to say that these three fragrances in this series are her worst fragrances yet, with Endless being the worst of the three.

When I first sprayed this scent, my immediate thoughts were cheap, flowery toilet spray. There is nothing unique or outstanding about this fragrance at all.

The scent is very light and almost soapy, I didn't detect a single fruity note in the opening. It's mostly a mess of floral notes all mixed together with no thought or cleverness used in its composition.

The only good thing about Endless was its lasting power, which lasted considerably longer than the other two perfumes in this collection.

guest_Flick
guest_Flick

Does anyone know what the song used in the ad is? I love it and want to download it.... can't find out what it's called anywhere?

Michii_<3
Michii_<3

I have fallen in love with this fragrance. It is warm and gingery with a hint of spice, it has a cosy, content feel to it, the sensation of being embraced by the one you love..it is very sensual in a subtle kind of way, very inviting and slightly mysterious with hints of musky spice..it is a beautiful perfume.

cora
cora

I tried all three fragrances in the shop very quickly as i did not have much time. So, my first impression was that i liked Endless, then I was pleasantly surprised by Dawn and did not enjoy Twilight at all.However,their staying power was great, i had the scent on my hand the all day and mostly the base notes which were very musky. I will definitely prefer Endless in my parfum collection.

sharyssa
sharyssa

I like this I sampled today at Ulta and this one smells flowery and fruity. It smells like something delicious!

star10
star10

I like floral green fragrances of Sarah the most.ones like covet or dawn.but this floral fruity is about romance,life and joy.
this damn new flacon that I saw by coincidence in the free shop of airport yesterday is very soft.it's like the blend of her chic personality with her desires.here's what I read about the new introduced perfumes in a magazine:
"I wanted to offer a little glimpse into my world something that was genuine and relatable very specific moments, treasures of time "
Endless differs from twilight & dawn as they both indicate a specific time of day,while it's for eternity.it doesn't limit itself to time.sure it follows the same pattern but in a softer way.
I've decided to buy 30 ml of each flacon.but I should wait for the next flight.I didn't see it around but in the free shop of airport.

Endless by Sarah Jessica Parker 3.28 out of 5 based on 105 ratings and 24 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Sarah Jessica Parker Endless fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Sarah Jessica Parker Endless, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Endless by Sarah Jessica Parker. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Endless by Sarah Jessica Parker represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.