Designers » R S » Chypre Floral « Groups

Lovely Liquid Satin Sarah Jessica Parker for women

Lovely Liquid Satin Sarah Jessica Parker for women
dislike

Lovely Liquid Satin by Sarah Jessica Parker is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. Lovely Liquid Satin was launched in 2006. Lovely Liquid Satin was created by Laurent Le Guernec and Clement Gavarry. Top notes are rosemary, lavender, mandarin orange and apple; middle notes are patchouli and orchid; base notes are musk, cedar and white amber.

Rosemary Lavender Mandarin Orange Apple

Inner Grace

Lovely Liquid Satin Fragrance Reviews

chem1cal4r0mance
chem1cal4r0mance

I tried a decant of this, and it was really beautiful. Very light and nice, unoffensive, perfect for the office. Everyone is saying it last's a long time, but on me it didn't stay too long. The texture is very strange as were all used to alcohol based perfumes, but I liked it - it was very smooth on the skin.

SkylerRay
SkylerRay

This is one of my all time favorites! it smells LOVELY on the skin, if my friend was wearing this it's one of those perfumes were if i were to hug her I wouldn't want to let go, I will be buying again! ^.^

vanillabean23
vanillabean23

This is very sheer and long lasting. A little goes a long way! Sweet, powdery and quite different to Lovely. I think I prefer this take on it...

Gigifst
Gigifst

I bought it blind, based on reviews...became a fan:)

Sensual, soft, fresh...original one.

goingblonde
goingblonde

I dont like the original ,

but the Liquid Satin is a very nice lighter scent.

It seems to smell so much better on my clothes then me though and that disapointed me .

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

Really pleasant smell, a sophisticated version of the usual celeb rubbish. The zingy apple and kick of patchouli makes it different and very distinctive. My husband really likes it and it's very clean and innocent- a white dress kind of fragrance- nice for a wedding I think though I just wear it if I want to feel 'lifted'.

Ouch!
Ouch!

Taliera, If you want to search for the sparkly one it's called. "Lovely Winter Sparkle" I just got a 100ml on ebay for £20 free shipping! So worth it.

(Sorry to hijack review thread)

Malibu
Malibu

I was surprised by LOVELY LIQUID SATIN; I don't really like the Lovely EDP, I find it too strong, sharp and 'cold' on me. However,when I saw the serum spray version I decided to give it a go... ...

Success! As it's a serum rather then an EDP, it seems to warm up the skin and is a more spicy kind of fragrance. So if you don't like the original you should till give this a go.

Being a serum the lasting power isn't that good.

Taliera
Taliera

Is this the one with little particles of silver through it? (Or is that a limited edition of "Lovely"?) That one is cool.

perryforever
perryforever

I also like it. It is softer than the original. The liquid silk is amazing, as it also rubs into the skin making it feel (excuse the pun) lovely!

luciagio88
luciagio88

to much soft, to me. i prefer the original lovely.

Halvah
Halvah

Similar to Lovely, but softer. I love it.

Lovely Liquid Satin by Sarah Jessica Parker 4.05 out of 5 based on 87 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely Liquid Satin fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely Liquid Satin, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lovely Liquid Satin by Sarah Jessica Parker. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lovely Liquid Satin by Sarah Jessica Parker represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely Sarah Jessica Parker Covet Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Yves Saint Laurent Opium Christian Dior Miss Dior Le Parfum Guerlain Shalimar Chanel Coco Chanel Cristalle Guerlain L'Heure Bleue John Varvatos John Varvatos Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Versace Crystal Noir Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Givenchy Organza Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Christian Dior Dior Addict Christian Dior Midnight Poison Chanel Allure eau de parfum Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka