Designers » R S » Chypre Floral « Groups

Lovely Liquid Satin Sarah Jessica Parker for women

Lovely Liquid Satin Sarah Jessica Parker for women
dislike

Lovely Liquid Satin by Sarah Jessica Parker is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. Lovely Liquid Satin was launched in 2006. Lovely Liquid Satin was created by Laurent Le Guernec and Clement Gavarry. Top notes are rosemary, lavender, mandarin orange and apple; middle notes are patchouli and orchid; base notes are musk, cedar and white amber.

Rosemary Lavender Mandarin Orange Apple

Narciso Rodriguez Musc for Her Oil Parfum

Lovely Liquid Satin Fragrance Reviews

ninaboo
ninaboo

Oh how I WISH they would bring this back! Gliding this over my forearms, it has the most wonderful feel. So sensuous and warm! I think this is the perfect medium for this perfume as it is a musk heavy, skin scent and so the silkiness of the serum makes it a real pleasure to apply. This is the perfect perfume to wear on a cool day when you're lounging in a cashmere robe and drinking tea from fine china. It's comforting, clean and very alluring.

Southern Blonde
Southern Blonde

Not the same as Lovely but just as lovely. Love the lavender. Opens with more of a citric mandarin orange than a green apple which I couldn't detect. I love apple but this perfume seems to want to lay off the apple because LOVELY already has an apple martini. The heart has an amazing pairing of patchouli and orchid. I'm not a fan of patchouli but when it's done right it's terrific. Patchouli in the heart of a fragrance is usually a bad idea but here it's combined with a fragrant orchid. The orchid is bigger than the patchouli and I absolutely love orchid scents. This is gorgeous. Dries down to a clean amber a woodsy note and some musk. Appropriate for day or evening. I have loved this fragrance for 3 years now. It's a beautiful alternative to Lovely that needs more attention. I first wore this on one of my Princess Cruises revues shows and spritzed it on in the dressing room. Always puts me in a great mood. This can also wear as a hot date fragrance. Men have paid compliments and have liked this scent on me. I have used up my first two bottles and I'm using up a third right now. Highly recommended. This is a sexy beautiful fruity floral woodsy perfume. Love it to death.

chem1cal4r0mance
chem1cal4r0mance

I tried a decant of this, and it was really beautiful. Very light and nice, unoffensive, perfect for the office. Everyone is saying it last's a long time, but on me it didn't stay too long. The texture is very strange as were all used to alcohol based perfumes, but I liked it - it was very smooth on the skin.

SkylerRay
SkylerRay

This is one of my all time favorites! it smells LOVELY on the skin, if my friend was wearing this it's one of those perfumes were if i were to hug her I wouldn't want to let go, I will be buying again! ^.^

vanillabean23
vanillabean23

This is very sheer and long lasting. A little goes a long way! Sweet, powdery and quite different to Lovely. I think I prefer this take on it...

Gigifst
Gigifst

I bought it blind, based on reviews...became a fan:)

Sensual, soft, fresh...original one.

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

Really pleasant smell, a sophisticated version of the usual celeb rubbish. The zingy apple and kick of patchouli makes it different and very distinctive. My husband really likes it and it's very clean and innocent- a white dress kind of fragrance- nice for a wedding I think though I just wear it if I want to feel 'lifted'.

Ouch!
Ouch!

Taliera, If you want to search for the sparkly one it's called. "Lovely Winter Sparkle" I just got a 100ml on ebay for £20 free shipping! So worth it.

(Sorry to hijack review thread)

Malibu
Malibu

I was surprised by LOVELY LIQUID SATIN; I don't really like the Lovely EDP, I find it too strong, sharp and 'cold' on me. However,when I saw the serum spray version I decided to give it a go... ...

Success! As it's a serum rather then an EDP, it seems to warm up the skin and is a more spicy kind of fragrance. So if you don't like the original you should till give this a go.

Being a serum the lasting power isn't that good.

Taliera
Taliera

Is this the one with little particles of silver through it? (Or is that a limited edition of "Lovely"?) That one is cool.

perryforever
perryforever

I also like it. It is softer than the original. The liquid silk is amazing, as it also rubs into the skin making it feel (excuse the pun) lovely!

luciagio88
luciagio88

to much soft, to me. i prefer the original lovely.

Halvah
Halvah

Similar to Lovely, but softer. I love it.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely Liquid Satin fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely Liquid Satin, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lovely Liquid Satin by Sarah Jessica Parker. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lovely Liquid Satin by Sarah Jessica Parker represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.