Designers » R S » Oriental Floral « Groups

C-Thru Purple Diamond Sarantis for women

C-Thru Purple Diamond Sarantis for women
dislike

C-Thru Purple Diamond Sarantis for women Videos C-Thru Purple Diamond Sarantis for women Videos

Fragrant trio, which was named after gems, was presented in 2008, in cooperation with Estee Lauder and Sarantis Group from Greece, as well as with perfumers of famous hoses IFF, Firmenich and Givaudan. This was the first time that the house of Estee Lauder invested in mass-market. The perfumes were named Blue Opal, Ruby and Purple Diamond.

Purple Diamond was created by perfumers by the house of Givaudan as an oriental-spicy fragrance which seduces with plum and black currant in top. Its heart blooms with night jasmine from India and the base notes carry vanilla. The perfume is available as 30 and 75 ml EDT and aims at younger population. This edition represents mysterious intrigue.

Plum Black Currant

Jasmine

Vanilla

C-Thru Purple Diamond Fragrance Reviews

Vamy69
Vamy69

Lots of vanilla, plum and black currant come out to play on my skin. I think it smells quite sexy actually. This would be a good go to fragrance for fall and winter I think.

salicon23
salicon23

i love it its a very nice scent. some people dislike it.

darkblue
darkblue

smells great, very sexy, not very sweet, long lasting for an eau de toilette. very cheap.

ChristyH
ChristyH

I think that Estee Lauder's "Purple Diamond" smells Great. It reminds me a little of Jovan's Musk Oil Perfume, I used to wear that. I quite because it dores not seem to smell the same way anylonger. I have started to wear Marc Jacob's "Daisy" however I would like something for everyday use.

nauticaa
nauticaa

For starters, I was intrigued by the purple cyllindrical bottle, with small glass marbles in it. As simple as the bottle might be, as sophisticated the perfume is.
The first notes are spicy and fruity, a sexy combination. Not that "come -and- get-me " sexy of too short skirts and tops, but the alluring, guessing, wondering and meandering sexiness of a accomplished lady. After a while, the vanilla softens the first explosion of the senses, taming the effects.
I would buy it again, but I can't find it any more...

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Sarantis C-Thru Purple Diamond fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Sarantis C-Thru Purple Diamond, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify C-Thru Purple Diamond by Sarantis. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of C-Thru Purple Diamond by Sarantis represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Donna Karan DKNY Delicious Night Bath and Body Works Dark Kiss Sarantis C-Thru Blue Opal Sarantis C-Thru Amethyst Alexander McQueen My Queen Sarantis C-Thru Ruby Sarantis C-Thru Sparkling Sapphire Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Demeter Fragrance Jelly Belly Blueberry Muffin Versace Crystal Noir Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Agent Provocateur L'Agent Hugo Boss Deep Red Gale Hayman Delicious Chocolate Adidas Fruity Rhythm Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille Katy Perry Purr Ralph Lauren Ralph Wild Demeter Fragrance Jelly Belly Hot Fudge Sundae Demeter Fragrance Brownie