Designers » R S » Floral « Groups

Scaasi Scaasi for women
dislike

yellow floral
Scaasi Scaasi for women Pictures

Scaasi by Scaasi is a Floral fragrance for women. Scaasi was launched in 1989. Top notes are african orange flower, bergamot, amalfi lemon, mandarin orange and apricot; middle notes are carnation, jasmine, narcissus, gardenia, ylang-ylang, tuberose, rose and violet; base notes are vetiver, musk, sandalwood, vanille and civetta.

African Orange flower Bergamot Amalfi Lemon Mandarin Orange Apricot

Carnation Jasmine Narcissus Gardenia Ylang-Ylang Tuberose Rose Violet

Vetiver Musk Sandalwood Vanille Civetta

Giselle

Scaasi Fragrance Reviews

drugstore classics
drugstore classics

Interestingly enough, I can understand why Scaasi did not achieve the popularity of some of the 80's classics.

While I like all of the notes, the fresh edp sample I received had very gentle sillage and little "POW!" compared to other fragrances of this ilk. On my skin there was also very little longevity, though while it lasted it was pleasant enough.

Unless this gentle floriental hits it off perfectly with your chemistry, I suspect Scaasi will remain in the "pleasant enough" categeory!

tourmali45
tourmali45

Wow, that's an odd one. The first surprise was when I sprayed it on my wrist and saw brown oily liquid (probably as it was pure perfume). Great Scott, what if I sprayed it on clothes! Heavy scent, reminds me of solid perfume- there's a similar note in all solid scents. So this one is a liquidified solid by the smell of it. Very serious, intense and dark, that's a lot of spicy flowers, megaton strength really. At this stage I don't see myself wearing this in public.
The situation changes in the dry down stage. Dry down in Scaasi is sweeter, gentler, fruitier and muskier. Vanilla and civet in combination smell classy and expensive and I keep sniffing my wrist non-stop. The most likable stage in this perfume, lovable actually. I would wear this gladly, even at home at first, like a sinful treat for me alone.
UPD: the staying power is tremendous, almost 2 days already. The last stages smell like my beloved Turbulences, which is an added bonus. Another bottle on the way.

mrgeebee
mrgeebee

This stuff is a riot in a Whorehouse..I have the vintage parfum and it is the definition of a powerhouse Floriental..Everything but the kitchen sink and yes a close relation to the 80's formula of Fracas.

Sassy1
Sassy1

This is a no holds barred slightly peachy tuberose perfume with the 80's stamped all over it.

Way too dated to wear now unless you want people to wrinkle their nose and move away from you.

Good quality but not a wearable classic.

lovingthealien
lovingthealien

I had the fortune of stumbling upon a big full 1oz bottle of this in parfum concentration. This is a light, fun fruity floral that is actually quite nice and smells fairly high-quality. The fun, hesperidic opening opens up to a breezy bouquet of flowers with a touch of apricot skin. The high-quality floral center reminds me more than a little of the excellent Coco Mademoiselle. The notes listed are more or less fully represented in the fragrance itself.

This is a fruity floral that represents the genre well. Much nicer than the modern stuff.

Barboz
Barboz

I was given this perfume as a present by a very classy and sophisticated lady, who is passed away now. It was stolen from my app.t many yrs. Ago and i wonder if it's still being sold in the US. This is not a proper review, but I remenber I loved this perfume and the bottle design. in the same robbery they stole also a brand new big bottle of Panthere de Cartie!

Scaasi by Scaasi 4.11 out of 5 based on 18 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Scaasi Scaasi fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Scaasi Scaasi, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Scaasi by Scaasi. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Scaasi by Scaasi represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.