Designers » R S » Woody Spicy « Groups

24 ScentStory for men

24 ScentStory for men
dislike

24 ScentStory for men Pictures 24 ScentStory for men Pictures 24 ScentStory for men Pictures

ScentStory presents their perfume 24, named after the American TV show which received numerous awards. The perfume was launched on June 2nd in Dubai. It will be available only in the UAE in the beginning, in Virgin Megastore, but the sale will spread out to other countries later.

24 was inspired by central personality of the series, Jack Bauer, enigmatic and self-confident man, who is urban, cosmopolite and hero. The fragrance encompasses lavender, lemon, mandarin and bergamot in top notes, with a heart of nutmeg, cinnamon, pink pepper, mint, annis and cumin, while a base incorporates amber, musk, oak moss, vanilla and woody notes.

Its flacon is masculine, with number 24 in the central part of the glass body, with clear lines, with a heavy, metal stopper. The perfume is available as 100 ml (3.4 oz) EDT. The fragrance was created under patronage of The Dubai Chamber of Commerce, and in cooperation with ScentStory and Twentieth Century Fox Licensing and Merchandising. 24 was launched in 2009.

Amalfi Lemon Mandarin Orange Bergamot Coriander

Nutmeg Caraway Cinnamon Pink Pepper Mint Anise Cedar

Amber Musk Vanilla Woodsy Notes Oakmoss Agarwood (Oud)

Sculpture pour Homme
Desire for a Man
Scuderia Ferrari Racing Red
Chastity Men

24 Fragrance Reviews

digitalmohsin
digitalmohsin

Dont buy this. Dunhill Desire Red this is. Useless scent.

ledlight
ledlight

I like this fragrance it is more like Dunhill but not sure witch one,but i remember that my brother had Dunhill fragrance and it was a red color,so this one is smell same as Dunhill...Last long and sillage are not bad,people around can notice scent.The best time to use this fragrance is in the fresh morning after morning shower,that will give you a real freshness during the morning hours,,,

Scent 10/10
Longevity 8/10
Sillage 8/10

landshark321
landshark321

24 the original fragrance is certainly a little weaker than the rest of the line; an incomplete citrus, a sort of orange creamsicle vibe akin to Thierry Mugler Ultra Zest, but not quite as good.

It's very pleasant, just not entirely well-rounded. The top and heart are dominated by a blend of oranges (clementine, mandarin, blood) and in the based, woods and some other notes are mixed in. It's relatively simple and relatively pleasant, just not a standout of the line in the scheme of things, nor something interesting enough that I would pursue it, as there are plenty of other citruses out there, and Ultra Zest is a better creamiscle.

6 out of 10

TImran
TImran

this is Dunhil Desire Red, hands down! some one said its M7 Oud, it aint! but it projects pretty decent given its 10 quids only.

Makadon
Makadon

Simply Amazing, this is a quality scent a very noticeable scent you will get tons of Compliments with only 2 sprays. I've got few niche fragrances in my collection yet this is still my go to scent even I want to make a presence and I got it for a whooping £10. A big fan

9/10 scent
9.5/10 sillage
8/10 longitivity

Blind buy worthy

Escoteric
Escoteric

I got this for £10. it has very amber sweet note, but for £10 it smells like a £50 product. Where I have smelt some £180 products like Mortal Skin by Stephane Humbert Lucas 777 which smell like a 2p product and then you would have been had! This works much better after 15 mins and is absolutely divine the next day. One squirt and I left my jacket in the room and the whole room smelt beautiful

Gazo30
Gazo30

I really like this, its a nice oud with citrus, doesn't really smell like anything ive tried before so i cant give a comparision, its good quality too, doesn't smell cheap at all. I think this more oud based than the other offerings from scentstory which can be off putting for some people. If you own the fragrance, try layering with a tiny dab of oud oil

Knightofwands
Knightofwands

It smells similar to M7 Oud Absolu to me, though not done a side by side comparison yet, but, on checking, they do have key notes in common, such as Oud. Certainly a good,affordable (discontinued) alternative whilst stocks last.

valentinocerca.amore
valentinocerca.amore

una copia quasi identica ma un pò più leggera di 1.000.000 paco rabbane,sono contento di averlo comprato

shashank.malhotra
shashank.malhotra

Such a sweet, strong, unique fragrance. Smells even better as it dries down.
It is long lasting and has a good sillage, but it can not be compared with 24 gold.
Rating = 8.5/10.
Recommended.

bizzybazza
bizzybazza

fruity,peppery woody heaven and as Fred Astaire used to sing "i'm in heaven" ...its so sexy ,its romantic it makes you amorous.....so obviously i love it

saboy002
saboy002

There seems to be a lot of hate for this fragrance and im not sure why. Sure it may not be to the quality of Gold and Platinum but still its a very good fragrance that lasts a good amount of time - 8 hours plus on me - and is a lovely scent. It reminds me of Diesel Plus Plus masculine but performs way better. Besides this show me another fragrance that performs this well and ticks so many boxes for £10

ethanfp582
ethanfp582

NICE! Very unisex.

bnicholasboo
bnicholasboo

Not sure why there's hate on this frag. To me, it's just as nice as Gold and platinum. Sure, the other 2 smell refined, but that's the type of scent that they are. This is a clean, flamboyant scent. Nothing wrong with it at all. This smells much better than 1 million and dries down to an amazing scent. I'm all in on this one.

And don't forget "Go Dark". It's softer than 24, Gold and Platinum, but it was made to be. All the scent story frags are top notch.

1welshdevil
1welshdevil

I harshly overlooked this range, based on branding. So far only tried this one, extreme lavender, which some liked, some didn't. I really like this, the opening burst was very woody, the drydown much softer. Longevity was first rate, I had one spray of this, on the other hand a spray of ferragamo homme, three hours of that, close yo seven with 24.

angelslys
angelslys

I'm horribly allergic to lavendar and this perfume is all about lavendar and spice. Hated it! But I do love all the other 24s.

Okay so I've approached this backwards in terms of reviewing, I actually tried this second after the brilliant Gold and was not overly impressed then blind bought Platinum and Go dark which I really enjoyed.
So 24 is a strange one, I wouldn't describe it as a citrus fragrance really although it opens with citrus and mandarin orange which is fresh and familiar. Then the heart is dense which I can only compare to the smell of fresh bandages and an antiseptic vibe a little like Germolene but not as harsh.
It's an unusual one in that I can't place the notes(except the fruity top notes and vanilla and amber maybe?) but 24 creates an accord that reminds me of the resinous, ambery scent of Loewe Solo Platinum. Strangely it also shares a resemblance in terms of packaging the partially blacked out bottle with windows revealing amber juice on either side. Also I put the cap from the Loewe on the 24 bottle and it looks awesome, certainly better than the silver stopper.
I'm not saying they smell the same, they have clear differences but also similarities when compared side by side which I have done.
The Longevity on this fragrance is excellent it really lasts a long time on my skin 8 hours plus at least.
So my conclusion? 24 is not bad but it's not great either I got it due to it being super cheap and having enjoyed the others in the range.
I have to say that scent story have created 4 wonderfully diverse and appealing fragrances at a very reasonable price, exemplary stuff!
1. GOLD Genius one of my all time favourite fragrances a true masterpiece.
2. PLATINUM is dank and woody. I love this intense Oud/Amber/Rose combo but this scent is not for everyone.
3. Go Dark is a very good masculine scent and I would certainly recommend it but I did find the longevity a bit disappointing for this range...but it's still okay just a minor criticism.
4. 24 is not my thing really but it's okay.

rogson
rogson

I really don't like this one. The opening is harsh minty orange or something. Very off-putting for me. I have come across this note in a couple of other fragrances but I can't remember which they are. This is a deal breaker for me. Headache-inducing.

funnyboy
funnyboy

Reminds me of a cross between Bogart Pour Homme and 1 million,both of which I hate.
Very potent if you are in to this sort of "harsh" fragrance.Could be headache inducing for the wearer and those in close contact!
Not an office or daytime scent..

haborym26
haborym26

this could be Saurons signature scent.what a dark,mysterious,oily,robust hybrid(sweet citrusy opening+fahrenheit leathery fuel note+cedar note from gucci pour homme + oud).likely for fall and winter.longevity is eternal and sillage interstellar on my skin.i really love it,but i must admit,this is eau de torture!

jamiehammond1980
jamiehammond1980

Well i can see why people think that there is a simalarity between Sculpture and 24 but in my opinion they are fairly easy to tell apart they both have that element of freshness from the mixture of the mint and citrus but IMO Sculpture has much more of a sweet sugary vibe which is there from start to finish but with 24 the sweetness is somewhat toned down. Sculpture was my signature fragrance for quite a number of my teenage years and beyond so am quite good at telling it apart from other smell alikes but i can see the simalarites that people would smell between the two but to me Sculpture will always be in my top 3 and if you like 24 but want a slightly classier scent then go with Sculpture which is at least in my part of the world £10 cheaper than 24.

Odiee99
Odiee99

I received a sample of this with 24 Gold. It is a very nice fragrance. When I sprayed this on I knew I smelled this before. Aha, Nikos Sculpture and to a lesser degree Dunhill Desire Blue.

Sandeep_nandy1
Sandeep_nandy1

My personal fav due to its unique smell, lack of availability worldwide which makes it more unique, strong and elegant.

liplop
liplop

sculpture by nikos copy cat :)

AZ
AZ

I dont have this one but the new 24 dark go i highly recomended it is powerdy spice nice for the winter

jw503
jw503

Smell:
Sweet and elegant, yet from my perspective, it still smells manly.

Longevity:
Lasts 7+ hours on my skin. 1 chest, 1 right wrist and 1 on the back of my neck or the front (depends if I'm in the mood to be choked and sniff this fragrance a constant).

Sillage:
Heavy sillage, 6 feet in my opinion.

Occasion:
I USED to wear this to university but I have had a bad experience with it recently because I smelt too much of it and now it doesn't feel special to my nose as it used to. Anyway, I believe this is a good clubbing, formal and date scent. Best worn at night. I'm not too sure about the season, but it smells like it is meant to be for fall and winter (colder days); I may try it in the summer to see how it goes as well.

Age rating:
Definitely for any age, but appeals more towards men and younger men (maybe not 50+).

Design:
I quite like the design, it's not exactly the best I've seen, nor worst.

Would I buy this again:
Yes and I did! Now I own myself 200ml of this lovely beauty.

My final verdict:
8/10.
Even though my nose has kind of been getting an annoyance from it recently, I still enjoy the scent. Don't over apply and it will be admired, over apply and not only may you get hates, but you yourself will begin to dislike the fragrance. Less is more with this one. But all in all, I do love this fragrance, it smells like no other in my collection.

twlahue
twlahue

dont get this if you dont like lavender. similar to cool water in that regard. lots of sweet, orangy, spicy lavender.

flames2
flames2

a nice fragrance and lasts on the skin very similar to nikos sculpture

awholenuworld
awholenuworld

If there was one fragrance that I wore and received so many compliments from, it's definitely this one! It is such a dense and fruity fragrance and serves well for lounge, nightclub, or even formal evenings. Love it!!

guest_jack
guest_jack

it's have a big sale in iran and very nice

guest_jose
guest_jose

bought from dubai duty free, very nice and long lasting fragrance. not an alarm clock but a real nice perfume

guest_2rbocharger
guest_2rbocharger

I have one at home....nice...it's only a box printed with 24 same with the bottle

Sultan
Sultan

nothing special. I've tested this fragrance inDubai this summer because of the wide promotion in all malls and frangance stores. I had no idea about the TV show and tryed to understand the idea of the name and soul of this perfume. and.. no, it doesn't light up and it is not an alarm clock)))

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about ScentStory 24 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about ScentStory 24, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 24 by ScentStory. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 24 by ScentStory represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.