Designers » R S » Oriental Woody « Groups

24 Gold ScentStory for women and men
dislike

oud
24 Gold ScentStory for women and men Pictures

24 Gold by ScentStory is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men. Top notes are agarwood (oud), jasmine and guaiac wood; middle notes are sandalwood, cedar and star anise; base notes are vanilla, amber and ylang-ylang.

Agarwood (Oud) Jasmine Guaiac Wood

Cafe Oud

24 Gold Fragrance Reviews

Atelier_man
Atelier_man

The best simply has no peers

You want to smell right ch? Wear this

Craig S
Craig S

this should no longer be considered a cheapie, it should bloody hell be considered niche, as it smells very niche. I t lasts forever on the skin, easily projects beastly. This is 1 of the best smelling scents in the world, if not the best. Compliments getter..

noelmarchaynes
noelmarchaynes

Tester arrived today - Its quite a sickly sweet frag and i could easily see it becoming annoying. Very feminise i feel as well. I'll try it with my wife later. See what she thinks and revisit it again myself.

EDIT - Well my wife thought i smelled like a taxi driver and didn't like it either. Glad i didn't drop for a full bottle. Don't blind buy this guys.

Ivpolo7
Ivpolo7

This is very good one! Smells like Spicebomb men soft pleasant woody note, with less raspberry note and without spice.

chbad
chbad

Sorry to hear this is reportedly reformulated. I hate when companies do this. However the original scent really was niche-like for an excellent price. A mature scent. Definitely try before you buy. This scent grew on me quickly. So deep, creamy, sweet, and resinous. And, yes, STRONG. At least the original. In fact, 24 Gold is the strongest scent in my collection.

Sheza
Sheza

Initially i thought"Too masculine for me...i can only imagine men wearing this"....vut within a few minutes it really mellowwd and i get the unisex vibe.The oud isnt so scary im getting an ambery creamy slightly woody vibe. I think the jasmine is sweetening everything up but not sickly just injecting some softness. Quite nice and i would defo appreciate on my man.

free tibet
free tibet

Absolutely delicious parfum. All women want smell my skin and ask for a date. This juice is a real women magnet. They fall in love with you. Longevity is unbelievable good and sillage very strong. One of the best fragrances out there and a must have for a gentleman that know what women want.

Update: It's reformulated now. I bought some bottles from the Scentsory website. The new version is weak as water. I feel cheated and want my money back.

Javi
Javi

MASTERPIECE

Chioutzu
Chioutzu

I remember wanting this when i was unemployed. Now i have a job and the money for it but i found out the current formulation is weaker thus not worth the price.

Fábio Condé
Fábio Condé

24 Gold now opens with a burst of vanilla and yes, gourmand in my nose.
I believe that drying is the secret of this fragrance, it becomes a little more complex, you notice some facets around, a slight bitter tone of oud which is half woody resinous, but for me it is balanced and even understated.
Some small floral nuances layered with this woody touch, quemais later, after a few hours, finding a beautiful amber, dusty and smoky drying this gourmand touch and incorporates a legitimate oriental chord.
No doubt a quality amber in a sweet and unique scent.

HIKKOX
HIKKOX

When i bought it, i was a little afraid that it would be too feminine. i mean: vanilla, amber, ylang-ylang.....not your average men's cologne. I'm not one of those guys who likes the more unisex scents (i found PR One million cologne too floral and girly) but let me tell you that it´s not te case with this perfume. YES is sweet, but not that much. Yes it has vanilla all over the place but not in a "Hypnotic Poison" kind of way. The oud and a earthy smell creeps alongside of the sweetness and it is wonderful.

KellyGrant
KellyGrant

Sweet, sexy, vanilla cookie scent! Not for the faint of heart. Definitely gourmand, though. Seems kind of light upon application but gradually grows stronger. Great longevity! Bought as a blind buy based on reviews and I am not disappointed!

vd86
vd86

Be careful guys,
our beloved 24 Gold has been reformulated.
No doubts about it.
I have a bottle of 2014 with BEASTMODE Longevity+Projection.

Showed it to a friend, he loved it (who not?) and ordered.
Weaker than my bottle. Much weaker. Like 50% weaker.
Sad but true.

If you dont believe me, check out the official Scentstory Page. Go on Eshop and check the reviews on 24 Gold.
One of it is from Jeremy Fragrance, the Youtuber.

The scent itself seems to be the same still, but performance is much weaker.

I love this scent and I still recommend it if you find it for a good price.
Just dont expect a powerhouse.

sheynose
sheynose

If you don't like em sweet stay away from this one. French vanilla ice cream anyone? Very rich sweet vanilla projects like a beast. This may be better suited for a woman. It does man up a bit once it dries down some, but not enough for me. I am afraid this is too sweet for my nose. I'll give it a couple more wears when cold weather arrives. But i'm giving this sweetie to my sweetie. She will love it.

YouSmells
YouSmells

Tried it about a year ago, over 40 male reviewer:

An abhorrent scent with obnoxious projection and takes a day to wash off. I am blown away that people like this. It is the epitome of offensive. An incredibly thick, heavy, soaking wet pungent oud that you can literally smell FAR outside its decant bottle, it penetrates that severely, and contaminates everything around it. Put it on and be smelled two cities away. This frag alone convinced me I'll never like oud notes in fragrances again, unless they are WAY in the background and preferably drowned out by almost any other note available; an eye-watering septic system would be preferable.

Oh...my...goodness...horrible.

Francoparfum
Francoparfum

Very smooth, soft, deep, "gourmand".
Very much for cold and dark months... would not dare wear this in the summer.

It is sweet but just on the edge of sickly sweet... yet just avoids crossing the edge.
Well balanced, it seems to approach boundaries without crossing them.

This is seductive and confident, and not very casual.

Score: 82.6%
Proverbs 27:9

micavana
micavana

I fist bought this fragrance years ago after watching season 1 of TV show 24 on DVD. Liking the first season, I decided to give 24 Gold a shot and I was very glad I did. Of all of the variations in the 24 line, this one is my favorite, followed closely by 24 Gold Oud Edition.

I can sum up the initial spray in one word... Breakfast! I get a very sweet, warm, syrup and coffee vibe. Like waking up and walking into the kitchen where your SO has waffles and coffee waiting on you. A delicious way to start the day.

Throughout the day the scent evolves a bit, the woody oud starts to emerge and adds depth. To be clear, it is a well blended oud, not an overpowering oud.

Overall, 24 is a very well blended, delicious, rich, sexy, Warm gourmand that has great projection and longevity on my skin. I can easily see this scent as an offering from a Niche house. One warning to my fellow guys out there, It can be a bit feminine, so if you are a guy, you have to be a bit confident to pull this one off IMO.

Bottom line: You should try a sample of this one, however, You MUST like sweet scents, or you will NOT like this one.

ledlight
ledlight

Amazing stuff...i have received today my bottle of 100ml from fragrancex.com it is a blind buy,reading all those comments and most of them are positive about fragrance but they are,,,To me the opening note is strong vanila scent that can last about 2-3 hours after that it is like Arab oudh also very strong,,,one spray on shirt or skin is enough,do not spray more then 1 because people will runaway from you...It is better to use on a cold day or cold evening (WINTER)...

Scent 8/10
Longevity 10/10
Silage 10/10

dexterous
dexterous

I smell this on myself after spraying it on my arm 3 days ago. Yes, 3 days ago. I have taken a shower every day since. This stuff is outrageously long lasting.
And to make sure I wasn't going crazy I asked someone if they smelt it on me and they did.

jays786

Love sweet fragrances but this is way too sweet sorry it's a no from me

Andrew_89
Andrew_89

Delicious, rich, and seriously smooth. It has a sharpness in the mix that one probably would say has a raspberry character to it; then sweet, creamy vanilla and moist, earthy amber whorl upwards into the nose together, complimenting each other marvellously as they do so.

It's a strong nasal potion that hits other people a fair bit harder than you can imagine (so stick to two sprays, perhaps three if you're going to be out in the open). I was once complimented by a couple who were walking about 8-10 feet behind me, on an admittedly blustery October evening in London: "Who's wearing the perfume?!", shouted the man, "It smells amazing!", added the woman. After I'd revealed the name of the scent, the man proceeded by explaining in a fairly blunt and expletive-filled manner, that he expected me to have a very successful night, smelling as I did.

People will compliment you a lot, if you wear this. Also be prepared to be stunned at just how classy and expensive this smells. It currently costs £20 for 100ml in the UK.

ewanhoozarmy
ewanhoozarmy

Unfortunately, I can't see what the fuss is about. To me it smells like dog biscuits with some vanilla. Admittedly, it gets better in time but not greatly. Glad I only paid £8 for 30mls! I'm not completing dismissing it just yet, but initially not impressed. Also, not very strong. Reformulation perhaps? I seem to be in the minority however.

waruna gomis
waruna gomis

First Whiff...
Sweet+Amber+Boozy+Classy+Sexy+Elegant
PARTEY !!

Simplified, its Cedar mixed with Sweet Honey and Brandy and a mix of Amber-Incense. This might as well been retailed for $150 and I would still buy it. Its linear for a couple of hours and then mostly sweet Cedar.

Highly Recommended.

Shwets

Update:

24 Gold is so smooth and i think of Gold Dust!
Smooth and silky version of the very close Raghba Lataffa.
Long lasting particularly on clothes with a gentle sillage of golden aura..

zorkov
zorkov

i think this stuff has been reformulated recently, cant smell anything after 30 minutes

RioCappuccino
RioCappuccino

This was my fragrance of the year 2015....dam this is good

wh1msydevIant
wh1msydevIant

Man, what can I say. I just love this stuff! It's like sex in a bottle. Longevity is crazy good, easily 6 hours minimum then it turns into a skin scent which maybe lasts another 4 hours or so. Sillage is a monster so be careful with spraying too much. Scent? I don't know. I feel like saying it just smells like a chocolaty raspberry isn't enough. It has its subtle nuances but that's the best I could come close to describing it. A must buy.

kushpang
kushpang

Definitely on MY top 5 for sure I Can't quite describe what it is but something about this particular blend just smells brilliant! Projection and Longevity is monstrous when I wear this people already know it's that gold buddy easily 12-24 hours on this baby right here 8-10 sprays and your good for the day smelling like a king!

Projection - 10
Longevity - 10
Sillage - 10

nikhilsharan
nikhilsharan

I feel so disappointed. I got duped by the hype. They should call it vanilla spice. How can this get this compliments ? Seems like something from the paco rabanne stable. Guys my armaf shades wood KO s this anytime.

an7779
an7779

Powerful, attractive, magnet complements by many of both gendre, brings joys to my nose every winter.. Just love it

shayz
shayz

I have tried this one today
This fragrance insanely powerful
10 hours of crazy projection
The only problem is , The people around me did not like the smell
This scent is too feminine
Sweet Amber Combined with oud
with explosion of vanilla
Smells a lot like the chanel egoiste
This super strong frag Hold 24 hours +

After the responses I received today
I will not buy it
I do not want to annoy people around me
I tried it on a cold day
3 clicks

Shwets

Thanks to dear loli, I got to smell this. On me, this is just like Raghba but smoother and projects better. Just cannot believe how similar they are. It's a matter to see which one works on the skin. This one does.

Zr1vette23
Zr1vette23

So i recieved my samples from fragrancex.com i bought 24,24gold,24go dark,24platnium,24gold oud edition i was so hyped to finally smell 24 gold saved it for last lol...24 & 24 platnium smell bad not worth buying unless you like smelling like window cleaner/lysol,while 24go dark & 24 gold oud edition dont smell bad but dont smell good either and its not something i would wear,and finally 24gold! The sample vial was half empty so when i sprayed it on paper first thought was very warm smell..i gave it couple of mins to settle down and and still very warm smell...long story short i was disappointed with 24gold..i am no expert at fragrances but i know what smells good and what doesnt and to me 24gold does not smell bad but i just didnt like the smell...it projects good though! And also i live in texas so i dont think its an ideal fragrance to wear in hot weather which is year round here in texas.hope this helps!

Malik121
Malik121

This is an luxurious Oud,not the harsh plain Oud Wood but a smooth,rich Oud Smell. If you can find it buy it! You definetely won't be disappointed! An easy 10/10

CLW
CLW

This is one of the most expensive smelling CHEAPIES I have put my nose on!

Right now (IN THE UK) You can get a 50ml bottle of this AMAZING juice for £15!

Let's first start out with the smell. You get an amazing woody amber with a sweet creamy vanilla & honey syrup type drydown, TO DIE FOR!

This is not one of those scents you smell up close to your skin.. treat it like Dior Homme Intense, smell this in the air! (Even though the drydown is amazing when you smell it close up.)

Secondly, the performance is ABOVE AVERAGE by a mile, I get about 7+ hours with this and about 6 hours solid projection BUT here's the thing...

I remember when I first tried this fragrance..I bought a 10ml decant from Perfumista and I remember it being SO BLOODY LOUD.. Like JOOP! Homme loud.. I could never use more than 1 spray of it and It EASILY lasted 18+ hours, NO JOKE. Now I have to use at least 3-4 sprays for it to project.

So I am thinking how can this be that when I buy an actual 100ml bottle of this online it's SO much weaker! I am not calling reformulation on this one but that's so odd.

Despite it not being nearly as strong as the 10ml decant I fell in love with it's WELL WORTH the money! & it still smells 100% the same. I can see this being sold out very soon because of the value for money.

SMELL: 10/10 (IT SMELLS NICHE QUALITY!)

VERSATILITY: 5/10 (Clubbing, Date, Night Out, FALL, WINTER)

PERFORMANCE: My Current 100ml Bottle - 7.5
The 10ml Decant I had last year - 9.5!!

OVERALL: 8.5/10

chardee_macdennis
chardee_macdennis

As others have said, the sillage and projection are overhyped, but they certainly are on the strong side in my experience. I also think the femininity of the fragrance is overhyped. I think this would smell quite odd on most women, at least here in US culture. Sweet, but not as loud or whacky as the likes of A*Men.

Due to the hype, this fragrance is no longer a steal. I waited too long, and paid $64 for 100ml, which is probably a 50% increase from what it was early in the year. However, I do think that 24 Gold is worth that price. It smells unique and expensive, and the performance is there. Don't waste your money on it if you live in warm climates, because this stuff would probably make you gag in temps above 60 degrees F.

People who were too hyped on it feel as though it's a dud, and others feel like they found the secret scent of the universe, but I feel like the truth is somewhere in the gray zone. It's a great role player for cold weather, and a unique scent for those who want to sport something uncommon without paying the typical niche prices.

For me it is a successful blind buy, but I would definitely recommend trying before you buy. There's some polarizing traits.

tots_eminem
tots_eminem

I do feel the similar between this and Lomani AB Spirit Millionair.
This is from 1 Million family, nothing really out standing. If 1 Million is suitable for 19-25 rich man. This 24 Gold is for 35 and above for who like to live in the same type of scent, nothing really interesting bout the scent. I heard Jeremy talked bout this one "god scent".
Don't get me wrong this is not worth the price. Try before buy !!

alxkwst1996
alxkwst1996

This is a rich and warming scent. The aroma from this fragrance makes me think of the Christmas season. 24 Gold is a definite buy in my opinion.

My Rating: 9 out of 10

Knightofwands

Get a bottle whilst you still can! This stuff is amazing :-)

NicheMaster29

This is powerful juice, but don't let that scare you. It's not a strong as people are making it out to be. That's actually a good thing unless you like skin scents nobody can smell after a cpl of hours..
There are two versions of this. I got both. The oud edition is what I thought the regular was going to smell like and vice versa. If you have one million then pass on the oud edition as they are very remincent of each other, different but redundant
The regular 24 gold is perfect. Vinialla woody scent with slight oud undertones. Just magnificent. It's gets better as time goes on too. Perfect for this time of the year
The quality for price here is second to none
I have noticed the demand of this fragrance has gone up so has the price. $20 in the last 6 months. This is one of those fragrances like Bentley for men intense that just blow your socks off after you get it and smell it.

Dark-X
Dark-X

A powerful sweet woody middle-eastern smell.

This is a love or hate fragrance.

Long lasting & strong projecting, the sweet smell might be cloy or overwhelming to some.

I like it but it's definitely not my taste.

smellerboy
smellerboy

Makes me fill sick as sweet and strong this is...

Knightofwands

Amazing stuff. Getting scarce in the UK, but still affordable on eBay for now. I'm stocking up whilst I can!

newzealand8
newzealand8

Just awesome. A masterpiece.

nyeleman
nyeleman

This is kalemat light , smells exactly the same . I am glad it is not as strong as kalemat which is beastly. So far I like it , it lasts a very long time and projects reasonably

ThatMakesScents
ThatMakesScents

Landshark must work for a retail establishment...but which one ?

landshark321
landshark321

I actually bought 24 Gold Oud because it was unusually cheap on Beautyspin ($39 for 100ml), and after smelling Gold Oud out of the bottle and loving it, but not yet wearing, I figured I'd try my sample of the original Gold first, given the tremendous hype, which seemed a little more accurate after smelling Gold Oud.

24 Gold is a gourmand clearly better suiting winter weather, and a very sweet entry. Worthy of the "breakfast in a bottle" label. As much some may argue that it's sugary vs. creamy vs. syrupy, I'm not sure I can pick one, but you'll need to try it to see which direction it goes for you. For me, it's a combination of syrup, nuts, and a little bit of coffee. No cocoa/chocolate. The oud itself is aptly a top note, because it fades away relatively quickly, giving way to the amber/vanilla pairing that anchors the abovementioned sweet breakfast vibe.

It does live up to the hype, projection- and longevity-wise, and falls into the category of an EDT that might more aptly be named an EDP (i.e. the A*Men line). A few small sprays gives a cloud that gradually diminishes but easily surpasses 12 hours depending on climate, I imagine.

Certainly a recommended try/buy for fans of sweet gourmands, as I'll buy this at some point. $70 for 100ml on most discount sites seems like a bargain.

8 out of 10

the_badger
the_badger

Too sweet, too cloying, and feels very unbalanced. So not impressed I'm glad I did not purchase a full bottle, I don't even know what to do with the remaining decant. Maybe it's just this time of the year, or maybe I just got tired of these scents, I am in my late 20's and I feel a man's fragrance should be elegant.

Update. Ugh, I feel sick of it. It's so sickly sweet, it's on the verge of being unwearable.

cancerian
cancerian

This fragrance is very strong,strong enough to give you a headache.24 gold is very overrated.I would prefer something from Rasasi over 24 Gold.

aqua_de_la_vita
aqua_de_la_vita

Update,
I finally received this juice and WOW. Thanks again everyone for those who gave their sincere opinion. I love the deep woodsy Oud/gauiac with a warm/sweet vib and there's a hint of floral/rose notes combined with sandalwood and Amber making it same as the bottle ..liquid gold. One word Opulent. It's obvious, hands down 10/10

For so many years, I've had the luxury of being able to find fragrance's and buying them on the spot. Just to name a few..D&G By, YSL M7, GUCCI Envy, Valention V and Trussardi Pour Homme. One things in common, there all discontinued :(
I really enjoy being able to smell the aroma of what I thinking of what I want to buy..making sure that I'll enjoy the fragrance regardless of price.
You ask...what does this have to do with 24 Gold by ScentStory?
My fellow purfurmist, in the last 6 months I've had no luck in finding several frag's. After reading several reviews, I can't imagine that this juice is going to be a dud! I placed an order for this juice and I can't wait to try it out.
With the notes of agarwood (oud), guaiac wood, sandalwood as well Amber and Star anise certainly grabs my attention. I love depth in a fall/ winter fragrance. Without trying it I'm 99% sure that it's what I'm looking for in a deep masculine aroma.
In recent times I purchased both Calligraphy and Rose from Aramis online and I have already received several complements on the luxurious aroma.
24 Gold is going to be flipping amazing juice. Can't wait...⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ star juice!

Escoteric
Escoteric

I think when one goes shopping for a niche fragrance, this has all the hallmarks, its is superb. This however does not have the price attached to pompous fragrances only available on 5th Ave, Bond Street New or Old for that matter, or the world's best dept. stores. This has great projection, superb execution and longevity like an elephant's memory. It is a tad on the feminine side, however in the world we live in this fits in, except if you live in the outback lands of Australia where men are men, and drink 10 pints of four XXXX, and have a fight. It is more in keeping with Brighton or Melbourne. The price and availability is what keeps it so unique.The first bottle I bought was £15 now it is double as the word spreads. Probably the best find in frags for the price. 24KT because its a rare find, which intrinsically is worthless except the price we place on it and you have to sift out so much poor frags to get to this precious element. All the hallmarks of alchemy. Gold for the price of lead, having said that lead has gone up in value

eric.cius
eric.cius

I've had this for over 2 years now and in only now doing a review. The reason is that you don't get many occasions to wear this monster. Spring, summer even fall...forget it. This has to be worn on bone chilling days, -10C and preferably heavy snow. With that said it's an amazing perfume. It lives up to the name perfume, not scent or fragrance but perfume. It is bold, unapologetic in its nature, if gold actually had a scent this would be it.

It also seems to play a great line of being unisex, many labelled as so often lean toward either masculine or feminine. 24 is worn by both my wife and I and the perfume develops differently. With one spray to the chest mine becomes a spicy amber, the sweetness is toned and the woods are more predominant. My wife sprays once on the back of her neck and all day she smells of raspberry, vanilla and Nutella. Delicious.

Be aware one spray under either clothing or behind long hair is all you need unless you are going to an old French whores convention. This perfume can be sickly if sprayed even more than once. It lasts 16+hours and one spray will radiate at least 6ft in all directions.

I give this a 8/10, it would be a 10 but it's just not versatile enough. I bought the 100ml + 24ml travel spray for $35cnd and still probably have half of the travel spray left and the 100ml is still untouched.
While many mention is bargain price this is no longer so as I see even on discount online retailers now charging $92 for what I paid $35. Looks like the cat is out of the bag. But even at $150 this perfume is gold.

Rio Cappuccino
Rio Cappuccino

What can I say about this one....dam this is strong yet creamy, bold, shit the works such a high end aromatic fragrance for half the price. Loveeee it

MrBumblepants
MrBumblepants

I like this one but it's way too strong and powerful for me to wear. I'd heard about it on youtube so wanted to try it since it wasn't too expensive and it sounded like I would like it.

It's very very very sweet and sugary and projects like crazy. This stuff will fill up a room. I get the raspberry note but I don't really get any vanilla that other people get. I sprayed a spritz of this on a piece of paper and laid it down in my bedroom. I went out of the room for awhile and when I came back the whole room smelled of it. It's a powerhouse.

If it wasn't so strong and a softer fragrance I'd definitely wear this, but as it is, there's no way I could. It would make me sick very quickly. I just can't wear scents this strong. I have to go with the lighter ones.

But if you like super sweet and powerful scents this is for you. I could even still smell it on me after showering.

farazg
farazg

Very sweet Oud with a praline coffee backdrop to it. I blind bought this and I do like it but I find this a bit too sweet. I love Pure Havane and Fevé Deliceuse which some complain are too sweet but they have something in those fragrances to counteract the sweetness.

24 gold just has this long lasting sugary, saccharine aroma throughout it. I catch myself smelling it and liking it and then other times finding it too sweet.

I must say I am a bit biased against oud scents. Coming from a middle Eastern background, I came across many older guy who would wear very cheap, synthetic oud attar oils and perhaps that's what this reminds me of. I do love Oud Wood and Royal Oud however.

If oud and sweet are your thing, you'll like this. I don't dislike this by any means, but I have so many more gourmands that do the sweet, mysterious and dark thing a lot better (although for a higher price admittedly).

NicheMaster29

Wow. I blind bought this since its was fairly inexpensive. I never suggest blind buying unless you really understand notes or have the money to loose up front just in case it's a fail. The main reason I say this is I don't solely rely on reviews for a purchase by they are so many I love that people hate, so get your nose on them first!
Now, when I first got this I didn't expect it to smell so well done. For one its a frag based off a t.v. Show, which doesn't bother me since I don't watch t.v., I actually think the bottle looks awesome, almost niche.

Scent: 9.5 / 10
Projection 7/ 10
Longevity 7/ 10

Now be careful, they make an oud edition, which I ordered at the same time. This one is way better for scent but the other kills it in terms of longevity and projection.

I really think this scent reminds me of Tom Fords oud wood in a way with some added sweetness and replacing something in TF that I don't like. I like this much better and it costs way less.

shashank.malhotra
shashank.malhotra

Strong, sweet, projects, smells sexy and what not. This frag has it all.
Highly recommended for people who like sweet smelling frags. Go easy on this, as it can be a little overpowering if over sprayed.
Rating: 10/10.
Highly recommended.

AlxEllis
AlxEllis

This is one of the BEST gourmands I've ever got my nose on.

Awesome gold bottle, even if it looks a bit like a novelty. Excellent smell and outstanding performance!

I reach for this often and the compliments BOOM when I wear it, and I'm not one to get compliments often. I adore this stuff, it is everything I want in a fragrance and more.

Stop reading this, buy a bottle, wear it and enjoy it, also buy a pair of Carrera sunglasses and a sexy chain too while you're at it!

wongkar
wongkar

warning : it's a HEAVY fragrance, well for me.

i got this blind buy based on the review at fragrantica, it doesnt make me drop my jaw as i expected, it is Unisex, from what i smell.

gonna update this review, now im gonna wait till the drydown come and lets see if it's my cup of tea.

Regards

Jojose417
Jojose417

I have a 3.4 oz bottle to swap if anyone is interested. The oud is just too strong on me... too bad the other notes didn't come out more, I really wanted to like it!

Afghanimal47
Afghanimal47

One of my gems, lasts 20+ hours, perfect for the snow

bizzybazza

UPDATE
when i was testing this i dont know what was happening my nose must have shut down as now i get a strong boost of vanilla amber and oud and it really lasts so now i lurv it lol

hope it becomes more available in the UK

FragranceMaster
FragranceMaster

A wonderful fragrance all around. Very wearable oud and a great fragrance that introduces the good side of oud

bizzybazza

an unusual fragrance can smell the oud amber and vanilla... overall smells sort of peppery but i like it a lot

mine is not as strong as i expected on first spraying i get a blast of alcoholic like note ,i am not sure if its fake or not.

even so whatever its status i like it a lot

nsquared
nsquared

This is such a surprise. An excellent and original fragrance. By far the best oud scent I've come across. On me I get an amazing combination of sweet creamy raspberry with oud. Leans to the gourmand side in terms of overall feel. After about 8 hours the raspberry is in the background and it turns into a soft, sweet, creamy oud. Go easy on the sprays... 2 sprays was more than enough for me for all-day wear. It has TF Tobacco Vanille longevity, which for me is well past 12 hours. After 8 hours it's soft, but still there. Highly recommended.

RickyDot
RickyDot

While I am not a fan of amber, I do like some fragrances with amber in them. I just don't like it when the amber is potent and stands out above the other notes. For example, Ambre Précieux and L`Air du Desert Marocain were instant dislikes for me, but I do like Dior's Ambre Nuit and Prada's Amber Pour Homme Intense.

That said, to me, 24 Gold is just a big glob of sticky sweet amber. Really fruity, juicy, in-your-face amber. I do not get any oud at all in this. All I smell is the amber and I cannot get past it. I would not recommend this to people looking for oud scents, I would recommend it to those who love really syrupy sweet scents and lots of amber.

JeffreyHan
JeffreyHan

though it's marketing as unisex fragrance, i think it's suited perfectly for women.. still wearable by men though..

smells nice, light sweet, creamy..

the highlight is the longevity, i put 2 sprayed on my shirt, 3 days later, the smells is still there, not subtle, but bold enough... great..

HeavyBeatsUK
HeavyBeatsUK

My first impressions are that it's very sweet and I can definitely smell some oud in there but it's Western smelling. This was mentioned by a man in a perfume suggestion for 'which fragrance makes you want to erm... be close to a woman?'

mikeyt1975
mikeyt1975

Love love love what a fragrance

So hard to get hold off
Been trying to get hold of this for months.

Boy was it worth it

Having sent scentstory a email asking why it'
Was so hard to get hold of This in the uk the reply I got was
We can't produce it fast enough to meet demands.

That tells you how good this stuff really is.

Having just got a sample today off ebay
It blew my mind.
this was my first time smelling it was love at first
Smell.

In the same day I was so lucky that somebody had a 50ml bottle
On eBay for sale i sent him a message right away to
Put an offer in and bought it i was so lucky.

If heaven had a smell this would be it
If you get a chance to buy this BUY IT.

kasper.larsen.13
kasper.larsen.13

Guys where can you get this? I live in northern Europe, maybe you knew somewhere not too far away?

adrienn99
adrienn99

I also get 99% raspberry jam, yum yum :) the idea that master jack-ass Jack Bauer was wearing this on a mission makes me laugh out loud though. This is the last fragrance I see an alpha male wearing :) although it may suit a natural charmeur very well...

Cireal
Cireal

I own a bottle of Scentstory 24 Gold and must say that Carolina Herrera CH Men resembles 24 Gold. Maybe it's the vanilla and jasmine that they both share mix with a little cedar/oud. Whatever it is, definitely reminds me of CH Men. Not exactly the same as I think CH Men is a little more subtle and sweet. Next time you have them near each other, do a side by side. Just my 2 cents.

Allen-at-home
Allen-at-home

I can easily smell the raspberry and the chocolate (and I happen to be a fan of raspberry), but it isn’t as nice as it sounds. I cannot understand all the good reviews. 24 Gold is too musky, and too harsh! Almost makes my eyes want to water. But while I appreciate the fact that it certainly isn’t feminine, I am sure there are better raspberry fragrances out there. I would rather wear something from the Dollar Store than to ever wear 24 Gold again.

Snicole82
Snicole82

This is an interesting fragrance. Not sure how I feel about it yet.

Edit - 12/25/14

My aunt sprayed this on her and it smelled like raspberry jam! On me, I'm still up in the air as the oud can be smelled. It's not a bad scent all, just different. Each day, I like it a little bit more.

Edit - 01/01/15

This is still growing on me. The sillage is not a powerhouse, but weaves in and out. The longevity is really good. The scent itself is good. I get a spiciness, which I believe is the wood. There is a raspberry jam undertone, which gives it the fruity, creamy edge. The oud is very present to my nose and I'm still getting used to it. I'm still learning to like this scent. It's not a love, yet.

nero77
nero77

An instant hit!

24 Gold by ScentStory is one of those fragrances that proves that in this industry, as far as the consumer is concerned... all that matters is the juice inside! In other words "never judge a book by it's cover", and that really sums it all for this one! People thought that "how could a fragrance inspired by a TV show be any good?". Wow! How everyone was pleasantly surprised! Again, this really shows how much we value "brands" and "big names"... I mean if this was put in an exclusive flacon and released by a huge French fashion house (or by someone like Tom Ford) then we would be all over it! But instead it comes from a small company from the middle east and inspired by a TV show! Who would've thought it? Again it just shows you how quick all of us are to judge a book by it's cover!

So how does it smell? Well it is primarily an amber based fragrance (and a sweet one at that)! You have a combination between an amber softened by vanilla and musk (and also by the soft & creamy "woody" notes here like sandalwood, guaiac wood and oud - the last one in small quantities). I do actually detect the oud, but it's faint, and it doesn't overpower the fragrance in any way as the main notes of amber and vanilla dominate the scent.

Bottom line: This is a perfect scent for so many different occasions! I see it mainly as a cold weather scent, but if you spray very light it could be used for summer nights. It is (well) worth the money, which is very cheap for this level of quality in a fragrance... and it even puts some well established so-called "designers" to shame, by offering a borderline niche scent at half the price of a designer perfume! I would recommend this to people who like sweet amber or vanilla perfumes, with a woody background. It can be used casually, but I think this works best when you are out to "impress" in a formal setting (like a restaurant or high class bar), or an expensive banquet or something. If you can't test, and you like what I have just described, then don't be afraid to buy it. It is a sweet, woody, almost musky smell. Very warm and sensual. Especially good for winter and colder seasons. If you can't try it, buy it!

edge42
edge42

This isn't going to be a popular opinion from the looks of it, but I've tried to like 24 Gold on many different occasions now. Sadly, it always comes across as too much of a good thing... too sweet, too feminine, too strong. I get no oud from this, only a hyper-sweet fruity amber and light woods.

While I can appreciate the quality here and how well blended it obviously is, I could never wear this. This inherent quality and magnificant value for money saves it from a thumbs down and I'll give it a mild thumbs up based on quality alone.

jays786

This one was a blind buy and I'm not disappointed very nice fragrance definitely unisex gourmand sweet raspberry vanilla creamy jam type fragrance Paid like £20 bargain price for 100ml bottle above average longevity and projection don't get no beast mode Don't like fragrances that under perform just a waste of money this one doesn't disappoint.

brent0529
brent0529

This scent is a powerhouse when it comes to longevity...But I also don't find it to be a sillage beast or a projection monster. It sits close to the skin, mainly I believe because of the nature of the notes...having soft, darker notes, rather than bright, sharp notes which would project easily.

tige60
tige60

First time since last winter and I again realize that I really do love this stuff....a very comfy fruity/jammy sweet-ish & warm fragrance that's perfect on miserable cold rainy nights...like many others before me have commented, 24 Gold offers astounding quality at a very affordable price point...will undoubtedly always have a soft spot for this l'il gem.

perfumeaddiction

Hi Butterbean if your referring to my review no worries I was not referring to your post alone but if you read below there are many others besides yourself commenting on the enormous power of this fragrance.

With that being said I think you pretty much hit the nail on the head with your last response. I also wanted to update a few of my experience with the fragrance after a couple of days. I do think some of our noses can become Asnomic to certain scents and for me I think my nose just adjusts to this very quickly. For example: I sprayed it in the evening before bed. This is one way I test my perfumes and if I can still smell on the wrist in the morning I know it will be one of those "long lasters" With 24 gold it was gone by morning. Again I understand some of us may experience this. But as I said below what a beautiful and well constructed beauty. Mine did not appear to stick on after a shower however the shower did seem to reactivate it until I soaped up, then it was gone.

I would definitely recommend this fragrance as it has a very niche quality about it, is warm, sweet and simply divine. :)

butterbean

To the two people below - my review did not say it was a "powerhouse" in terms of sillage. It does not project to where others can smell my perfume or fill a room.

No, actually I think this scent wears nicely - there is a fair amount of sillage, but not so that it is projecting out. I find it sits closer, but is beautiful.

What I said is that this has incredible longevity - it is tenacious. It lasts and lasts - it sticks with you through a shower. That iss where you will find your "powerhouse."

perfumeaddiction

I just purchased this through Ebay a reputable seller. Initially upon opening the box I thought I would be blasted by an enormous powerhouse heavy hitting fragrance. Reluctantly I sprayed it and immediately fell in love with the scent. Let me first start by saying it's a gorgeous scent with a hint of OUD mixed in. It's warm and cozy and incredibly well put together. I would also like to say that while it does linger and I can certainly smell it, I would not classify this as some killer heavy hitter scent that will knock those out around you. Maybe my nose is easily used to warm comfort scents therefore it fades on me, perhaps it's my bottle I have EDT. I don't find it super strong like has been stated below. In closing I will add that I agree with others it's a beautiful fragrance and well made. I just don't get the heavy strong comments. Also I will say this is lovely for a woman. I do not find it masculine in any way yet I think a man can certainly wear without problems. This has been compared to Jovan OUD and I would say maybe just a smidgen at best. Jovan was sort of cheap smelling where this just smells quality. I hope this helps someone who is in the market for this.

saintmotel
saintmotel

Great scent. but i do not agree with most of you. Sillage and projection are not that good at all. People around me can't smell me.

Sillage 7/10
Projection 6/10
Scent 9/10

Great scent, but it needs more power for me

butterbean

This scent is OutSTANDING!

Total blind buy. Very well blended. Gourmand.

Cinnamon like, vanilla, sweet, jasmine, warm amber, spices, oud....it is blended very nicely - this is a quality perfume....truly.

This is a cozy warm scent with a wonderful smooth oud woody accord. It is sexy and delicious!

It is not loud, or overpowering at all -- but this stuff has INCREDIBLE lasting power! I am FLOORED! I sprayed a tiny spray - 1 spray on my arm this morning...it has lasted ALL DAY LONG. I took a shower this evening -- the scent is not only still there - it is like it revived itself! I am FLOORED! The scent lingered on my skin for the next 4 hours. I think I could have sprayed more than the one spray actually, it is not one of those scents where you can only spray once. But I think a few sprays -- I can only imagine that really stick around.

I would have to say -- you need to commit when you wear this scent. I was going to switch perfumes later in the day -- but one spray was not going to allow it. I was going to switch after my shower -- nope, not yet. So I think your next fragrance needs to kind of compliment this one -- plan on some serious longevity.

Love it!

Aamir Ahmed
Aamir Ahmed

This thing is a BEAST.....it is blended soooooooo well, it smells absolutely brilliant.....it is a well crafted scent....a real niche quality...it smells expensive though it aint expensive at all especially the quality given....i got it jus yesterday n i m thinkin of buyin another bottle real soon cuz i m afraid of reformulation n all.....n abt performance as i mentioned above this is a BEAST..........last night at 12 am i sprayed my wrist once n at 9 am i took shower n after shower i could still smell it on my wrist.....Trust me people i dont have words to explain its quality,smell n performance.........GUYS GO CHECK IT FOR YOURSELF N U WILL BELIEVE ME........
simply 20/10
Update:i m definitely buying another bottle...what a great scent it is...A TRUE GEM.............................................

mirrorghost
mirrorghost

starts off a warm, woody amber. perfection for winter. then a little bit of florals come through along with star anise and later a hint of vanilla. wow this is nice. i think the guiac wood comes out next to blend into a beautiful, warm woody amber-oud. can't wait to get a bottle of this!

shayan
shayan

I applied this on my wrist exactly 37 hours ago and it's still easily detectable. I'm starting to freak out...

ThisGuyNose
ThisGuyNose

The only thing I hate about this one is the scent otherwise it is a quality product. I just cant wrap my head around how negatively androgynous it is. The florals are too feminine while the wood is too masculine

Bundle
Bundle

This one is a steal!

For me the smell consists of these notes (from top to bottom):
- amber (fantastic take on it)
- vanilla
- powder
- wood

A really different scent in the designer game. Fell in love with it immediately. Compliments galore after wearing it for one day.

Can't add anything to what has been said before by other reviewers. Just a great smell that everyone should buy.

If you can get your hands on it, buy it. You will smell fantastic.

@hgonzalez.
well shocked you found that. Cant see this being faked tbh, considering the price.
can only think you got a real dudd that was stored badly for a considerable amount of time. Its a shame! !
this really is a beauty and power house! !

hgonzalez
hgonzalez

Reformulated Or Fake?

I Blind buy this and ... low sillage with moderate-high Longevity. I don't know what happend.

I expect something more strong but now, this decay quickly to a soft projection.

talldarkroast
talldarkroast

First off, isn't it kind of crazy that this random fragrance gets a new review almost daily?

Got my bottle three days ago. Blind bought based on all the rave reviews here, and I think I had my hopes quite high. When it finally arrived, and I opened up the cheesy box to find it's flaming gold bottle inside - I prepared myself to be blown away. I sprayed my arm twice, and brought it up to my nose for a first impression. Hello, berries and cream! I get a big blast of this, with some smoky notes too. If I concentrate on it though, I realize it's not berries at all - rather a warm, sweet rich combination of Amber, vanilla and guaiac wood that gives it a thick, slightly musky, almost syrupy feeling at times. It's warm and comforting to me, and I can see myself wearing this in the colder months. It takes hours to dry down on me, so this soft, sweet cloud kind of stays with me throughout the day. Hours later it gets a bit powdery, with lots of vanilla popping up.

For such a low price (nabbed it for less than $50) and such undeniably cheeseball packaging and presentation - this stuff is proof that you really can't judge a book by its cover. The juice inside is quite exquisite, and even if you're not a fan of sweet gourmand scents, you would likely still appreciate the quality of this stuff, especially considering it isn't coming from some established fragrance house.

Definitely worth blind buying.

Pinnacos

You want a good time? After a heavy workout (but before you shower) blast 5 or 6 heavy sprays of this on your taint before you go sit in a hot, crowded sauna. No one will know what hit them.

Cochlea
Cochlea

My friend wears this, oh my, does she smells good enough to eat! It is so warm and so sexy!
I had the chance to spray twice to my arm, the first scent is guaiac blended with jasmine.
The guaiac wood in my Givenchy Organza is very soft but in 24 it is a little bit heavier in the opening. After sometime the amber comes through, it is wrapped in a cocoon of vanilla. The amber is awesomely rich, sweet and aggressive here. WOW. In the midst of all this, the lovely oud is coming through very slowly here. I also sense something here that reminds me a little bit of strawberry schnapps. The drydown is vanilla. The sillage is medium and the longevity is good for about 7 hours!
For those who are not used to oud in perfumes like me and finds them too sharp, concentrated or medicinal, I think the oud here is an supporting character, it is actually very quite pleasant.
I think 24 is a very dreamy gourmand! I strongly recommend this!
If you like amber based scents, this is perfect for you. 24 is very affordable on Amazon/Ebay....

jimmyo1

Wo now, that's a blast of a heavy scent.

Stunning florally woodsy like opening with a slight berry tang in there for me, with a delicious vanilla and Amber dry down.

What a lovely frag and for this price it is seriously high end.

Don't get me wrong this can be obtrusive for some peoples sense of smell but for me it really hits the mark.

Great stuff 8/10

1welshdevil

!im blown away by this, every 24 fragrance defies expectation, but this is a sensual masterpiece. Love love love it

sistertricked
sistertricked

Hi, is this anything like F by Ferragamo? I would really like to know how it compares to it. Thank you

Mikeyd

take a handful of raspberries throw them in a cedar drawer and add some elements a little bit of spice and rose and this is what this smells like very good smell I get poor longevity it's also a little bit sour on my skin I still give it a 7 out of 10

09scottm
09scottm

I bought this fragrance along with 24 platinum for £15 each and was not expecting either of them to smell this amazing. Gold is a sweet and heavy scent with brilliant longevity and projection which will sure please the people around you! this could easily be mistaken for a high end niche creation and wouldn't feel out of place in the Tom Ford private line. For the price you cannot go wrong with this scent, to this day it is still the best blind buy I have ever bought you will not regret it! enjoy.

richtea
richtea

24 Gold is immensely powerful and long lasting
I think its a well made fragrance which has many notes blended to a good effect
Has a slight Eastern vibe in the background with Jasmin, Amber general woodsy notes and Raspberry/Amber Oh and a huge dose of Vanilla on the drydown ...... but note there also seems to be some oud in this
Oud will not please all and even though its a gentle version in 24 Gold some people will not enjoy this aspect
Overall its a smoky and dense slightly woody kind of fragrance that exhibits a very definite powdery Vanilla on the base
Gourmand style with Raspberry notes showing early on as well
Not a general hot weather fragrance would suggest nightime and colder weather wearing
Rather sweet in essence and easily a unisex smell

[email protected]@r
C@nn@r

I don't care if this gets thumbs down. I am not saying anything bad about this fragrance. I just want to openly voice my opinion on a very popular cologne in the fragrance community.

I ordered a sample from fragrancex. When the package arrived I was so excited to finally try the legendary 24 gold. I ripped open the package and sprayed it on. WOW!! The scent hit me immediately. This is strong!! The opening was, to my nose, a heavy dose of medicinal sweetness. I was completely overwhelmed by the scent. I let it dry for a bit and gently sniffed my wrist. The fragrance definitely settles. I started to pick up on sweet amber/smokey guiac wood nuances that cut the sweetness ever so slightly. However, the oud adds a certain medicinal band-aid/mosquito repellant vibe. On the dry down, which takes a while to set in fully, I get smokey overly sweet mosquito repellant. All the people I had try this fragrance said it smelled more feminine then masculine and that it was too strong, too sweet, and too overbearing of a scent that they just couldn't comprehend. The complexity of the oud, smoke, floral, and sweet combo is just sickeningly overpowering and anything more then 1 spray will choke you and everyone else in the room out!!! BE CAREFUL with spraying.

In the end, this fragrance I feel is not for me. As much as I wanted to love this based on reviews, I just can't get my nose to like it. Plus, I would just feel very uncomfortable wearing this in public. I feel like a big sickly sweet floral smokey bomb!!!! It's very polarizing scent. Try a sample before buying.
Projection: 10/10
Versatility: 3/10
Overall: 6.75/10

blueviolet
blueviolet

@thecameltotem
That just made me laugh out loud!

Thecameltotem
Thecameltotem

This lasted 2 weeks on my clothes. I'm not sure what to say

beavisbonce
beavisbonce

Definately M7 territory and worth buying if you see it cheap. Long lasting but doesn't evolve much, to the point you might get annoyed. I know I did.

Pinnacos

For me, it's a little too cloying. You've got to love that type of fragrance. You've got to love a lot of amber and vanilla. They really predominate.

Looks like both 24 Gold and Raghba by Lattafa (which I haven't even received yet) are both going onto eBay after just one spray. Allegedly they're virtual clones of each other.

Layzie
Layzie

Val sent me a sample, and I was immediately enamored by 24 Gold. I decided by the next day that I had to own it! I knew nothing of this gem, so I was suprised to see that it was related to the television show. Who would ever think, huh?

24 Gold starts off as an amalgam of smoky, woody, sweet, citrusy sour, warm, and soft. Oh, it's so good. There is a berry jam warmth about it that can be described as vanilla & amber with an acidic note of some fruit. There are some fresh florals that rest in the background, surrounding this sweet, smoky woodiness.

The projection and longevity seem decent, but when it seems to fade, step into the sun or take a power walk to increase your body temperature. The perfume will surprisingly resurface for the pleasure of your nose.

24 Gold by ScentStory is a special fragrance that works for any occasion. Mmm-hmm.

1welshdevil

Whether you love or hate the fragrance, nobody could argue that here we have a quality fragrance, everything about it seems high calibre. The fragrance is nothing short of sensational. I love it, warm, woody, sweet. Was not expecting that. Can I just point out for me this purchase reinforces the forums here, so thanks there for the recommendation. Love. Amazing longevity too. Have my local discount perfumery got the right price tickets?

kanak
kanak

24 Gold is one of the best ambers around. It is a very linear perfume for the most part with the amber/vanilla staying through almost from beginning to end with other notes like the oud, sandalwood and guaiac wood poking through it's long scent life. The amber notes in this and CK One Shock are quite similar to my nose although the tobacco takes shock in a darker direction whereas 24 gold is all gourmand almost, the white chocolate, strawberry danish, and other food comparisons are accurate. Is all the hype justified? Yes to a large extent as it is a good perfume with excellent projection and longevity, almost niche quality at an affordable price and it is unisex. It checks a lot of boxes. The only thing keeping it from being an all time classic is that it's not the most versatile of fragrances and it's linearity but those are very minor gripes. It is mostly a night out/colder weather frag for me. Not suitable for the office unless you are the Boss or work in a bar and I really do not think Jack Bauer ever wore this because if he had, Nina Myers would never have betrayed him! Cant betray somebody smelling this good...like a pastry :) As I stated earlier, it is one of the best ambers around and I give it a whole hearted recommendation. It can be a little hard to find but Do not miss out on trying this one. 9/10

lily13ana
lily13ana

After the first minutes for me it has the same vibe as Lalique Le parfum in the drydown, but is more dense and not as sweet as Lalique. It's a keeper.

Jack_Hunter
Jack_Hunter

A beautiful vanilla and amber mixed in with jasmine and ylang ylang is what I'm getting from the opening. It smells very soft and like white chocolate.

As time passes I can detect a hint of oud with the jasmine becoming more prominent. Added to this are soft woods that hold it altogether in the background.

To sum up a beautiful soft white chocolate gourmand fragrance that is beautiful though a bit feminine.

Manny44
Manny44

I love that this Drop dead gorgeous fragrance is in a ridiculous "24 The Show" presentation. Imagine for a second that Tom Ford's Private LIne or Xerjoff released a new frag just in time for winter called , IDK, OUD KING. People would be dropping serious loot for the honor. I always get compliments when I wear this. Compares favorably to Tobacco Vanille and Oud Wood.
No raspberry in this, illusion must be Amber/Guiac Wood and Ylang-Ylang. Fragrance Hall of Fame.

chris.kragel
chris.kragel

24 Gold is an interesting scent, to say the least. I purchased it online for under $50, and while it comes across as a cheaper scent, it has many of the landmarks of a high priced fragrance.

To summarize this fragrance, I can only say: The more you wear it, the more you will love it...

Firstly, it is a warm aromatic with woody undertones and some striking amber tones right off the top. It is very sweet (not overly so), and quite complimentary when first sprayed.
After about 10-20 mins, it dries to a slightly drier sweet scent, with much of the same tones comprising the middle. It remains this way for a while, with decent projection throughout.
The longevity on this one is what really shines through. This seems like it lasts forever, as it sits upon the skin and greets anyone around for hours even after it has been sprayed. I can see why it is called '24'- it lasts all day!
The only complaint I could see some having with this is that it is a bit feminine- even as a unisex fragrance, the amber and vanilla rushes out to say HELLO and puts a bit of a womanly tone on this fragrance. While not terrible, it is a minor setback to such a bouquet of smells interacting in one cologne.

Despite this, it smells fairly natural and fresh, and after a few wears I love it all the more, and have received the well deserved compliments that this fragrance deserves. Just got one today from a lady standing about four foot away, as she looked at me and said, "You smell wonderful, whatever that is."

Longevity: 10/10 (10+ hours)
Projection: 9/10 (It is smelled by anyone nearby!)
Smell: 8/10 (A bit on the feminine side, but refreshing)
Versatility: 8/10 (Can be used for almost any occasion)

Mikeyd

I really wanted to love this fragrance and i like it.
The sillage on me is weak along with the projection, and take it from someone who bartends in a casino
I'm around lots of people and this fragrance was very silent. .5/10
There is only 1 absolute lady killer scent
That does not fail

Waltzing Matilda
Waltzing Matilda

With the opening of this very affordable fragrance, I get a huge blast of vanilla with creamy, white chocolate dessert accords. There's a very soft touch of woods and oud in the background. Huge sillage and longevity, but do I love it? I'm not sure - it could be too confectionary sweet for my liking, and perhaps cloying if applied too liberally. I won't write it off just yet though, I'm rather fickle when it comes to perfume and might decide it's my new best friend.

Edit: I decided to experiment and layer this with Reminiscence Inoubliable Elixir Patchouli and the result is spectacular! (A coincidence that they're both gold bottles?) I apply the Reminiscence first and then overlay it with 24 Gold. Most deep, dark, dirty patchoulis would work. Whenever I layer these two, I get compliments and people ask which fragrance I'm wearing. Sometimes you just have to think outside the box.

Edit: Is it my imagination, or has this fragrance doubled in price
over the last few months?

NOURNAGY
NOURNAGY

if u cant get your hands on m7 this is the second best oud scent

finally i get agood oud based scent i love oud and all i can smell in this fragrance is oud to be honest abit powdery but very good

as for longevity it lasts forever i sprayed one spray on my wrist and i could smell it after 12 hours (no kidding) i even washed my wrist and it was still there

projection is beast mood by all means

the only downfall for this fragrance that it its not very unique if u happen to smell alot of arabian fragrances then you will find this very simillar to arabian oud based scents

so heres my take on this one

projection 10/10 (beast mood)
longevity 10/10
smell 8/10
overall 9/10

Estebanz
Estebanz

24 Gold by ScentStory.
This has to be one if not the best fragrance in BOTH the Designer & Niche market under 100 dollars...yes,I'm talking equal or better than MIP & DHI,LUTENS,Ambre Russe Etc.
Unflipping believable!?$*#@!#$?.
If this fragrance was Sold in a XERJOFF OUD STARS BOTTLE @ a triple digits price,and I'm talking 310 dollars price tag , it'll still be worth every penny.
What a beautiful combination of resins,Woods & sweet Elements.
This is drop dead gorgeous,its resinous,Gourmand,fruity, mouth watery,exotic,woodsy,spicy.
This is an OMG type of fragrance for sure.
Nuclear projection & longevity and the smell is just to die for.

Thomasania
Thomasania

This scent is just simply beautiful. I love amber and this is a smooth and long lasting amber on my skin. I sprayed it before I left for work this morning in 80 degree temps and it is now seven hours later and the scent is still prevalent. It is no where near as strong as when I left the house this morning, but as I moved around my classroom it fills the air around me.
I find this one to be totally unisex, very affordable, and the bottle is gorgeous. I bought this after receiving a sample from one of the lovely people here and it was a must buy after the first testing.
If you are an amber fan I really recommend you testing this one out. It is definitely a change from all the super sugary stuff that seems to be saturating the market.

imoteda
imoteda

oh my! This fragrance is the shiiizzzleeee!....got the original and this...just monstrous! I love it...too bad its was the 50ml i got....i've got my eyes wide open for another bottle. :D

darksome
darksome

24 Gold smells like:

- 80%: Cologne of the Missions from Le Couvent des Minimes, 24 Gold being at least 50% less sweet

- 15%: boozy raspberry

- 5%: a very pleasant earthy nutty/nougat smell, reminding me on pancakes with a hazelnut milk chocolate spread - is this oud or a Kinder Surprise egg? Actually I don't care, because it smells delicious!

Edit: Strong sillage and great longevity! Very good!
Edit2: The oud here doesn't give us exactly a barnyard smell but more overall a scent of decay, for example like sweets melting on sun. 24 Gold so has a a smell that reminds me on the Milky line of Chupa Chups lollies.

juglardelastardes
juglardelastardes

Acabo de recibir una botella de 100 ml de este elixir, y puedo decir que es exquisito, es muy potente y duradero, alrededor de 16 horas en mi piel y con una proyección de 8 horas, tiene alta calidad nicho y a diferencia de otros comentarios, no me huele sintético ni femenino, tampoco es demasiado dulce, sino es unisex... su aroma es como un postre de frambuesa, cubierto con una capa de chocolate blanco, almendras tostadas, sobre un plato de madera de oud...se ha convertido en mi gourmand favorito, encima de Pure Havane

I just got a 100 ml bottle of this elixir, and I can say that is gorgeous, delicious and exquisite, it´s very powerful and long lasting: about 16 hours on my skin and with a projection of 8 hours, has premium niche high quality and unlike other comments, I do not smell synthetic or female, is not too sweet, but it's unisex ...the overall smell is like a raspberry dessert, topped with a layer of white chocolate, toasted almonds on a oud wooden plate ...has become my favorite gourmand fragrance, above Thierry Mugler´s Pure Havane and Pure Malt... :)

$$
$$

Wow sweet caramel candied finish!yum yum(Gremlins).Now I'll just layer this with the kilians pure oud for a xtra kick and now im ready for a nite out!

CozyCat
CozyCat

I have no idea why, but this stuff starts out smelling intensely of hot pop-corn bathed in rich, luscious, caramel sauce and buttery toffee, and abit of spice to add bite, I liked it for the first 20mins, found it extremely decadent and gourmand, but then the oud slowly began to rear its dark, medicinal head and over time I started feeling like it's just way too cloyingly sweet, too strongl. I finally felt the strong urge to scrub it off a little over an hour later.
Intense. Sweet. Caramel. Oud.

It's actually not too 'oud-y', but personally I find that even when a trace of oud is blended with sweet notes and amber, it intensifies them to a whole new 'larger than life' level that I'm not usually comfortable with (unless it's winter maybe). What makes it worse is that oud always seems to leave behind that tell-tale medicinal edge when combined with any note that's sweet like vanilla, sweet amber, fruits...etc...or could it just be the oud reacting with alcohol to produce that chemical note? Thoughts on this anyone? I even get it in Mancera's Roses Vanille, though it is less off-putting there. The classic, more traditional oud oil blends (alcohol-free) include notes like musk, rose,saffron and resins, and I feel those make the best companions to oud (imho), I enjoy those alot.

Back to 24 Gold: More feminine than masculine, especially the first half hour. Very rich, decadent and glamorous in feel, could be a great special occasion scent. Monster sillage and monster longevity that will turn heads. If you want candied sweet oud, this is it 100%.
But there are much better ouds out there if you are looking for a serious oud blend.

tdwctdwc

@Hedward, i'm not surprised 24 gold is made from high quality ingredients, at least regarding the vanilla note.

In an email sent to me from Scentstory, they insisted that they use natural vanilla and not synthetic Vanilla.

hedward
hedward

- Oud candy -

Received a bottle yesterday. Opens up with a powerful mix of amber and raspberry. Reminded me of Ambre Russe by Parfum d'Empire and Hot Couture by Givenchy. Shortly after the smoky and medicinal oud began to radiate alongside the sweet amber. I also detected huge amounts of raw black liquorice root that complemented the oud with it's unique bittersweetness. Vanilla is definitely present from the very opening but it's rather subtle for the first 2-3 hours. This fragrance is veeeeery strong and lasted a long time on my skin. Usually strong fragrances tend to be sharp and overwhelming for the first few hours but 24 Gold is pleasantly soft and creamy even in the top. What comes to the ingredients: the few synthetic molecules present in 24 Gold are Farnesol, Geraniol and Coumarin. I believe the raspberry note is due to the amber-farnesol combo but other than that I find this fragrance to be of very high quality ingredients. The only downside of this fragrance is the lack of development.

Underpriced.

steve1991
steve1991

I literally smell like a frikken raisin.

wbissar
wbissar

I prefer having the power and not use it then not having it when I need it. This frag is a beast in all aspects. you can control its power by the number of sprays. I do use it in hot weather but just one spray and it makes my day. the smell itself is wonderful, couple of girls said they felt like they wanted to eat me (not bad at all yeah?)

sNaKey
sNaKey

Every time I open the cap of the bottle I fell in love with this smell. It is the best vanilla-amber-oud scent I ever smelled. And that for only a few bucks, being a great bargain for about 30$.

In the first hour I smell very much amber and oud. Later it begins to drydown to a very lovely vanilla scent. In the drydown the sandalwood and guaiac wood begin to make my nose smile. I do not feel flowers on my skin.

I would recommend it at all for it's price!
Longevity over 12 hours and projection about 6 hours.

Overall - 9/10
Price/Quality - 10/10

braen80
braen80

egyszerüen kincs

dizzyfun

I have only worn this one twice so far but I think it will be in my winter rotation along with Fahrenheit Absolute. The first time, I applied 3 sprays. It was way too much and had to actually wash my skin before lunch where I sprayed it. The second time I applied just 1 spray....much better!
I had a problem right away with the sprayer on the bottle. It was like the bottle was overpressurized or something. The plunger was VERY difficult to depress. Fortunately the manufacturer is willing to send me a new one.

Matamare
Matamare

A sweet raspberry vanilla fragrance!

ParfumFetiche
ParfumFetiche

A sweet creamy amber (almost gourmand) with a touch of oud. It has raspberry accord due to combination of amber+jasmine+star anise I think. Opening is loud but quickly moves closer to skin with moderate projection but still has good longevity on my skin. You may or not like it as it has slight middle eastern vibe due to the presence of oud. It's currently my favorite designer amber.

dizzyfun

Very good unisex fragrance. Lots of vanilla and spice. Like others have mentioned, it is very strong! 1-2 sprays MAX. I put on 3 sprays (my usual) the first time I wore it and I couldn't stand it.

zohaib248
zohaib248

smells like bitter almonds and vanilla. it's one of those scents which grows on you after some wearings. very heavy and thick smell. guys with sweet tooth would like/love this. but you gotta be easy on the trigger, i ain't joking. this will KILL people around you if oversprayed. 3 sprays max. and i think an outdoor setting would be great for this.
7.5 out of 10

Roman86
Roman86

This is a well-made fragrance for sure. Sweet, ambery and a touch of woody notes in the background. This has just above average sillage but the longevity is really good. A 8 out of 10 rating in my book.

jivanshi
jivanshi

Excellent scent. The woodsy depth of Lalique Encre Noir, but less cinder and sweetened with lots of photorealistic vanilla sugar, smoothened with loads of amber and a bit of oud on top to cut the nausea. Glorious projection and sillage, lasts all day. It also gives me a glorious red dimpled and terribly itchy rash on my pulse points. Got home, bathed in a hurry, rash calmed down. The next day - another day, another shirt, another scent. But: the bit of stuff that remained on the overcoat cuffs from the previous day is enough to bring the rash back all over again, during the 45 minutes drive to work. So be advised: avoid the skin, enjoy the smell.

Anywho
Anywho

I got a little sample of 24 Gold gifted in a swap and when I first tried it - on a hot day with about 80% - 90% humidity - it nearly knocked me over. Now on a cooler day and less humidity (67%) it turns to a sweet, woody yumminess that keeps me sniffing my wrist. For the right woman and the right lifestyle this would simply be gorgeous. As for me, I think I would feel as if I am trying too hard to impress people. I'll have to test the sample on my hubby, though. I can't shake the feeling that 24 Gold would be wonderful on him, too. So, I might get a bottle after all and pinch some of his when I'm in the mood.

Greg1965
Greg1965

I tried to like this one. It's not a bad scent but just not for me. I reminds me of the dry down of Chic For Men Carolina and I didn't like that one either. And I definitely didn't feel like Jack Bauer :-)

simg24
simg24

i bought this with high hopes and i'm satisfied at best. 24 Gold is excellent with projection and longevity but the quality is where the it falls a bit short for me. The ingredients seem very synthetic (obviously right! it's a $50 bottle). However we know many scents in that price range that manage to blend its way out a sickly synthetic feeling. If performance beasts are just what you look for in a fragrance, you'll get great satisfaction here. Apart from that this one is overly sweet extremely overbearing and never really matures in the dry down.
I'm in my mid 20's and somehow i feel a bit silly when wearing this in public as it reminds me of something that a young teen would buy as his/her first fragrance(reminiscent of Paco Rabanne 1 million?)
Overall i'm a bit surprised with all the hype from the respected reviewers as this one is definitely one to experience but certainly doesn't resonate with me as "quality". If you respect good quality scents stick to your diors,laliques, channel, serge lutens,guerlains etc.

Veedabestchef
Veedabestchef

I bought the sample of this fragrance 2 weeks ago. WOw i I was amaze of the smell. This is something new to me. Its super sweet but not sweet like candy. More like sweet and creamy. Yes i know a lot of people think its feminine and cloying but I did like at first smell. what makes me wanna sample this is someone told me it has a projection killer and longevity. So i bought me a sample. I was hook up on first spray I absolutely love this fragrance. Funny things i never saw the series 24 by jack bauer. And one day i wear this at work. I get got compliments about this fragrance on women and also on men too. This almost feels like a niche fragrance to me because of the quality of the fragrance. Just an amazing scent. It can be worn on special occasion or a night out or even a date. Best on winter fragrance. Maybe good on spring or summer fragrance. This can be a signature scent. I would definitely recommend this a try. But if you dont like sweet. Stay away from this. Its like rochas man super sweet like candy but 24 gold is super sweet creamy feeling type. Projection on this is a beast like angel men. Longevity is super long time. I spray this on morning and still can smell on evening max 24 hrs lol. What amazed me about this fragrance is the dry down. After 8 hours of wearing this it reminds me of dior homme intense ( my personal fav) . Wow it blew me away when i smell it. This is going to be my signature scents. Gorgeous smell 10 of out 10..Oh yea I can smell the vanilla in this alright one of my favorite notes.

GBH
GBH

Way too sweet , way too cloying , way too feminine ...a dreadful experience ... absolute pass for me .......how can this be associated in any way with badass jack bauer character is beyond my imagination

Manofomega
Manofomega

Absolutely wonderful juice. I've had it on for 17 hours and it still radiates the room. Considering the price, it would be a bargain at twice the price. I'm very happy I bought it (blind).

Also, this juice is BEAST MODE to the 3rd power!!!!

Update: I accidentally sprayed my sweater when I put this on a month ago. Guess what. I can still smell it on my sweater and it's pretty strong. WOW!! This juice is nuclear!!!!

SDavis93
SDavis93

This is very nice. its good quality for price. It like a mix between 'Givenchy Pi' & ' Tom Ford Amber Absolute' with a hint of 'Paco Rabane' One Million.

When you first spray it its has a very synthetic sharp sweet smell, which quickly dries down and warm amber mixes with sweet vanilla you also get some subtle spice in the background, very nice. it is a very gourmand type of fragrance very sweet almondy spicy amber scent. has good longevity 8+ hours but projection is not great, sits close to skin. the sweetness can get cloying especially if you over apply.

A fall & winter fragrance perfect for cold weather, great price, it still smells cheap but very well done for price and brand (a TV series?). overall a good fragrance 7.5/10

[email protected]
peeck@charter.net

Oh, Migh... It has been said before, This is a BEAST!

But so soft and pleasant. Yes, it is very concentrated juice. I wore this to my childrens School Xmas concert yesterday and I was worried that everyone would be staring at me because of this semi sweet smokey dark wooded vanilla amber cloud around me. Its all I could smell with just two sprays...FOR HOURS! I have to say this is the strongest scent I own. It just keeps lingering for ever and ever, all day long! Not strong in a bad way, but in a good way. I think it is the combination of vanilla and amber with the smoothness of this oud that just smells so wonderful. I have smelled Amber Absolute by Tom Ford. I find some resemblance, but this is smoother. I am not an expert on Ouds or Ambers. If you could eat these ingredients I would think this 24 Gold could be a gourmand with its creamy almost spiced caramel feel to it. I myself don't really smell the raspberry that everyone talks about coming from the jasmine and lyang-lynag. I think the spiciness comes from the star anise mixed with the floral. This was a blind buy cuz of all the hype around this new fragrance. I am not disappointed what so ever.

24 Gold could rival even some niche fragrances I've tried, with out a doubt! Enjoy this winter scent, I am.

Molko
Molko

Hmm, yummy and super cool oriental scent, sweet amber note combination with oud-incense-tobac, very well balanced. Oud is here definitely, but not in offensive way, not too sweet, just how much one need it. Reminds me of a sweet tobac pipe and oriental/arabic incense. Cheap and qualitative, so worth it!

42gr
42gr

Fabulous scent.

Mixture of Sweet Amber and something from what I can only describe as an animal on heat (the oud ?)

First few uses. Monster scent, Monster projection.

The more I use the less I get of it.

After about the fourth day, squirting madly, I barley get whiffs of it.

Almost anosmic to it now.

Where is the fun gone ?

This has been a review of the 100ml bottle.

Museumgal
Museumgal

This is amazing! Warm, decadent, not too sweet. The oud adds a bit of a spicy accord that makes the composition more unique and interesting. Powdery vanilla, warm amber without that bitter medicinal quality they sometimes take on. Layered on top of creamy, warm woods. Really lovely, great for day or night. A very dense scent, it just has a lot of substance to it. Unique and unforgettable. May be my dream oud? Am still testing, but this is definitely a contender! And most marvelously of all, it's reasonably priced!

tdwctdwc

Been wearing and enjoying this beauty ever since its release. It's my N'1 cold weather scent and will never be without a bottle.

The way i would describe this:

A vanilla sphere glazed with amber. As it rolls, it radiates whiffs of sandalwood, jasmine and Ylang-Ylang.

The woody elements in this scent give it such an irresistible complexity, while the floral elements calm it down.

This is complex yet beautiful. Strong yet soft.

This will give your favorite niche scent a run for its money and then some.

Chattermonkey
Chattermonkey

One of my most satisflying blind buys.

leecher88
leecher88

wow amazing unique perfume

well balanced sweet and its unisex

but very heavy ATTENTION dont spray on wrist it can give you a headache !!!

I advise on hair or clothes !!

really i love it but i hope i can handle it

Projection good/ very good

Longevity i got more than 24 hours !!!!!!

Definetely worth a try

subhan08
subhan08

Really, Really nice from the first sniff. Sweet, woody musky scent. Must buy and worth the price. Although I dont understand why people say they cant smell oudh in this, Oudh is a very prominent note in the opening in my opinion.

Scent A Longevity/Projection A

suresh
suresh

Definitely the best winter fragrance ever. So happy it is finally cold, so i can fully enjoy my 24 Gold now.

My oh my oh my!!!
I'd read and watched every review I could on this one before I got it as a blind buy. The amount of respected reviewers I'd listened to saying how amazing this fragrance was and how it surpassed expectations at this price point etc... I still had reservations until I got my nose on it.
To be honest all those glowing reviews don't even come close to doing it justice this is a phenomenal fragrance and I don't say it lightly... a true MASTERPIECE.
It's blown me away...I couldn't wait to unbox it and when I sprayed it on my hand I waited for a few moments before smelling it, all the while my mind racing at this exciting prospect. Before I could get my nose on it I was treated to a sneak peek, a waft emanating from my hand at about waist height...It was instant love at first sniff!
The moment it entered my nostrils my first thoughts were disbelief at how expensive and opulent this smells, although the reviews I'd seen had warned me of exactly that, nothing prepared me for it.

24 Gold is such a magnificent blend of notes that you get everything in the opening a very, sweet amber, jasmine, ylang ylang and anise which create a kind of spicy, middle eastern incense vibe with the sandalwood in there too. This must be contributing to the sweetness and it's almost edibile sweet. The opening is so hardhitting... an epic bombardment, it reminds me of something from Amouage. The Oud is very evident to my nose it the first hour or so it has exactly the strange quality that lots of 'Oud based' fragrances lack (It actual smells of oud!)and that's not even what this scent is all about. It has a vanilla through it too which keeps it creamy and rounds off any sharp edges the vanilla gets more and more apparent into the drydown.
It's a strange reminder of elements from lots of high quality niche fragrances I love...Clive Christian C, Amouage Interlude man, Armani Prive Royal Oud/Myrrhe Imperiale and MFK Oud...without being like any of them!
So fairly complex you would think?
Not really. It's because when a scent is this good you can just take it at face value and you don't dissect the notes just sit back and enjoy the experience.
As for the image... a sweet scent with strong branding and massive projection and silage in a gold bottle...sounds familiar huh?
Don't get me wrong and no offense to 1 million but this is in another galaxy.

Finally, I've been aware of this line of frags for sometime and heard people mention the Jack Bauer connection I thought jokingly...even when I saw the digitally displayed letters on the box I never thought it was actually a concept based on the hit TV series. I never really watched 24 to be honest but if Jack Bauer smelled like this no wonder he was so effective at counter terrorism. The terrorists must've been mesmerized by his princely aroma, like a deer in the headlights. I'd have told him whatever he wanted to know, with no torture necessary.
This fragrance has everything going for it and is an instant favourite.

wugduddy
wugduddy

To my nose this is a very heavy cherry amber vanilla and nice tobacco scent. Very heavy for the first 2 hrs and well worth the price tag.

Saeidreza
Saeidreza

24 Gold = Ameer Al Aoudh, amberY, strong, not complex. Its OK!

mrs2241

بوی این شیرین فلورال و بسیار دودی هست،دوام خیلی خوبی هم داره ...اما ام 7 عود فروتیه و واسه شبای بهاری خوبه .با توجه به اینکه داریم وارد فصل سرد میشیم این رضایتبخش تر میتونه باشه اگر رایحه اش مقبول بیافته

SumoTigerCat
SumoTigerCat

24 Gold is such a delight! I'm not usually into sweeter fragrances, but this one.... yum! It is woody, and nicely so. Almost makes me think of a perfect, purple fantasy rose dipped in sugar found right inside the gates of paradise. It is luscious.

Art2112
Art2112

WoW!

4 words....it's very very good ! I'll be honest, it's a bit difficult to track all the notes in it. It's definitely a masterpiece, gourmand type of fragrance! Sweet but not overly done...buy a sample of it and try it out !

I bought my sample from PureEclipse here at Fragrantica. I've bought more than 10 fragrances from him, he's an absolutely top notch seller. Highly recommended! Email him here if you see something in his collection that you'd like to have a sample of before you decide to blind buy a big expensive bottle....Pure, you were right about it having a raspberry danish aroma to it !

Scent rating 9 out of 10 !

I've only had it on for about an hour or two so I'll have to rate the projection and sillage a little later on....I'm overly pleased with this and I think its perfect for almost any situation and occasion !

Art

Dragon St Charles
Dragon St Charles

This is very good. Others have already described it well, but I want to add that it is an almost EXACT dupe of a fragrance called Raghba (not in database) by Lattafa Perfumes. Raghba has a little more silliage and longevity. If not for that, 24 Gold would be a keeper.

hadrian
hadrian

Yes, 24 is a surprisingly good perfume.
It is original, in the oriental way of smelling. The oud is really present, with an amber and vanilla acord. The longevity is notable. It last for hours. As all the "oud" perfumes, the projection is impresive.
It is quite suited for the autumn and winter.
For the followers of Mugler's etc. sweet frags, 24 will be a good surprise. It deserves to buy a first bottle.
For all of that, a meritous 9/10.

Roge'
Roge'

A BIG yes! The next time one of these rookies ask you what's the difference between designer and niche, let scentstory 24k be the example of that difference. This is what [CB I hate perfume 7 billion hearts] was supposed to smell like. Once again, skin types are a funny thing. I didn't get any of the fruity accords that others have claimed. I got an atomic blast of amber, vanilla, and oud. Hours upon hours later, this started to smell like a big dose of patchouli(obviously no patchouli is listed). Now that I think about it.. the dry down on my skin smells like M.Micallef's Patchouli. This is a home run if I ever smelled one. The rumors are true, sillage and longevity is beastly. 24K..smells better than your favorite frag at a fraction of the price as well.

herreroph
herreroph

Exsquisito, me recuerda en el drydown a Halston Amber y a Ferrari Oud, los cuales son excelentes e incluso creo que un poco superiores a este, aunque repito que este es excelente.
La longevidad y proyeccion son fantasticas, sobre todo cuando lo aplico en mi ropa o por debajo de esta.
La botella es hermosa y el precio muy bueno para la calidad que ofrece.
Lo recomiendo 9/10

oscar alvarado

YA LO TENGO y no puedo de dejar de disfrutarlo, es asi como ha dicho y hasta mucho mejor, puedo decir que es un A*Men, Elevado a la poncia, de cuaquier numero, podria ser que de ahora en adelante sera mi perfume favorito, y solo me heche perfume en mi mano derecha, y es un olor embriagante, leche miel, alquitran de todo...no se como describirlo

AND I HAVE and I can not stop to enjoy it, that is how much has been said and even better, I can say that is an A * Men, High to Poncia, of cuaquier number, could be that from now on be my favorite perfume and only perfume I Take my right hand, and is an intoxicating smell, milk honey, tar all ... not as describe

oscar alvarado

lo espero con ansias espero no me decepcione, si es como los que aparecen ariba, o similares, seria genial

I look forward to hopefully not disappoint me, if appearing as Ariba or similar would be great

malvernlink
malvernlink

Under "Oriental Fragrance" in the dictionary there should be a picture of 24 Gold. I only wear orientals, have been since college in the 60's.(yes, I am a geezer)
Amongst my various bottles of orientals there are many which are just as good but none that are appreciably better.

Everybody detects aromas differently, just look at the dichotemy of opinion in fragrance reviews, so I won't bore you with what my nose detects. This is just your classic oriental fragrance smell. Longevity and sillage for my skin (a sucking black hole for perfume) is about the same as my Montale Ambre Aoud, which for me is medium. For normal people I am sure it lasts far longer!

It is not necessary to spend alot of money for a wonderful fragrance. 24 Gold proves this point. If you are a oriental fan, this is a safe blind buy.

Jwaks
Jwaks

Bought it based on the glowing reviews. Twlahue said it best, it smells a bit like a raspberry danish with a touch of sugar and white chocolate. High quality juice, very sweet throughout but where is the oud?! To my nose it's one for the older crowd, definitly more feminine than masculine; maybe something my grandmother would wear. I like it though I would only wear it for fun.

grimson
grimson

I just got this today and wow....I am amazed at the quality of this juice! The oud and soft jasmine in the top notes is a different take and it works. Sweet and soft with a smooth fragrant oud. It makes this a good introduction to oud for those who have never experienced it (oud) and those who may have been turned off by some oud heavy fragrance.
The oud mellows under a billowy cloud of sweet vanilla and creamy sandalwood with a faint soft spicy amber haze swirling about. This is pretty much the way it remains.
I really enjoyed this fragrance a lot. If you like sweet, vanilla fragrances but also enjoy something a little different and exotic, this is a good one.
It is worth twice the price, which is a rare thing in the perfume world!

steve0580
steve0580

I received a sample of this and liked it so much, I ordered a bottle of it.

It's nice, sweet and has a scent like honey-amber-brown sugar vibe going on. It's very strong and long lasting, so go easy with it. Women seem to love this (at least on me).

sekoujohnson
sekoujohnson

This is a really good sleeper fragrance. For $64 you get a 100 ml Niche quality Oud fragrance. You just can't beat that! I get a sweet scent from 24 Gold, with definite traces of Oud and Amber. In terms of Longevity and Sillage, 24 Gold is off the scale. I get 24 hrs of longevity easy. You will wake up with this scent. 24 Golds sillage is on monster levels. You will definitely make a statement when entering a room. This could be a gift and a curse depending on your preference. Overall, I'm very pleased with this purchase. It's most certainly a hidden jewel.

oatcrust18
oatcrust18

This is some good juice. Starts off sweet and stays sweet throughout the fragrance. If your not a fan of sweet fragrances this ones not for you.

uxmanali
uxmanali

Tried it! This is a strong Oud based fragrance in which Oud note is very prominent.

If you have ever visited UAE or Dubai you will find this fragrance everywhere, people ,shopping malls all will smell like this perfume.

I dont like it because when oud is blended in with Amber like in this fragrance. I find it repulsive.

If you want a good Oud fragrance buy M7.

If you like Oud i would suggest you visit Dubai and buy original Oud from local perfumers. It will be insanely expensive e.g 100$ or more for a small 10 gram bottle but it will be the best pure form of oud.

sashamoss
sashamoss

I cannot just understand how people can compare this with the Royal Oud. This smells like a fruity cake.

SwagScent
SwagScent

This is a strong fragrance that smells like a spicy raspberry brownie. All that's needed is one stray. It is the strongest fragrance I own. Good juice and the guys at Scent Story are cool.

mrs2241

خیلی بوشو دوست دارم،البته اگر اماراتیش نباشه!!!

montegoneon
montegoneon

I just got mine in the mail and I am very pleased. This creamy vanilla chai tea scent with a dash of cherry is delightful. This is a mature gourmond. It lasts for a long time, after 8 hours however it becomes a skin scent but still reaching someone near to you with its scent cloud.

Redpula
Redpula

Ok guys, here is my own story, just today 17:10PM with 24 Gold.

15:45 PM - I logged out from work and will head to post office to check on my perfume orders. My male co-worker that is logging out by 16:00pm ask me if I want a lift going home. I said sure then we can meet some place outside office after I checked my p.o. box. Deal! He said.

15:50 PM - I arrived at Post Office, heading to my box then went to the counter to claim. Postman gave me the box, I read the sender, expecting to get the Agent Provocateur or Le Dandy edt &/or edp.
But the seller was from Amazon which means, this is 24 Gold.

I opened the package, and saw the gold and black classy 24 Gold and checked the authenticity, serial no. etc. It all match, an assurance of authentic purchase. Now my last test would be, to spray it. Gold cap was great, easy and tight at the same time. I tried to spray once, no perfume came out, another, still nothing. Then I am solved that this is the real deal.

15:57 - 1 spray to back hand. Oh sweet first smell, reminded me of Paco Rabanne Ultra Red and 1 Million. Very vanilla, creamy top, a little powdery but very pleasant, could be guaiac wood but definitely no oud, yet. Powerful projection.

Three minutes after oud is slowly manifesting, subtle and very pleasing equally combining with jasmine which astonished my nose, making me convinced that this is wonderful indeed. After 10 minutes, its sweetness lessen and oud/floral combo much detected now. Such a beautiful scent that is sensual, well blended, transforming and very oriental but not cloying.

16:10 - The projection outside the post office is outstanding. The cold winds enhanced the fragrance. I was walking to meet my co-worker at the pharmacy, to ride with him and with just a spray on my back hand, the scent is a massive cloak in a winter afternoon.
Just amazing to experience it.

16:15 - I hopped in to his car and whoa, he smelled it already and told me what scent was that? It is strong but it smells very good. So I told him the brand and he wants to see the bottle and he smelled the sprayer and said, it is different from how it smells on me, different but very good aroma. He asked me where I bought it coz it is the first time he heard about this perfume.

So that was it, my actual experience with 24 Gold that ended with an immediate compliment.

My two cents: I felt the presence of oud, floral, balmy, vanilla, woods, some spices and powdery effect. But my over all take is that this a beautiful perfume that will surely earn compliment especially to women. It is really powerful but never cloying. It has the qualities of a well refined, unique, sensual and classy perfume that has some slight resemblance here and there with other known perfumes (Ultrared, 1Million, Tobacco Vanille, Armani Code, Fantasy) but able to hold the oud that pops in and out. This is a hell of a thrill ride that is worth its price. I can say it will have a following even for those who are into niche perfumes. This is a blind buy for me but a successful one, indeed.

Milagro
Milagro

I have had this perfume since it was launched and I can only say that the comments I have received on it are always great and just assure me in continuing wearing it.
It is an amazing fragrance, sublte and longlasting with a great finish.
I absolutely love it and I can only but recommend it!

I definately don't agree with the previous reviewer that it doesnt have any 'projection'.
It has an amazing presence and you will certainly make an entrance.

kdlehr
kdlehr

I bought a bottle straight from the factory on the strength of the reviews here.
I was awaiting this apparently marvel of delight with anticipation.
Gosh was I pleased with myself to have been able to get it.
But Boy did I have a surprise.
Nothing , nothing could have prepared me for a more banal, un-interesting, uninspiring fragrance.
where was the oud, where was the projection.
where was anything ????
100/10 ?
I wouldn't give it a 2/10 and only if someone beats me with a stick.
I am totally mystified reading the reviews
And before anyone assumes, no I did not have a cold. And my skin is perfect for perfume.
Pity

I love it,
My wife hates it :(

dmhorton
dmhorton

This cologne is a beast!!! It projects like crazy, it stays around for at LEAST 7-8 hours minimum and its a lady killer. It has this raspberry opening that is something spectacular. Be easy on the trigger. If you go more than 3 sprays, YOU WILL DROWN OTHERS IN THIS. 3 sprays is way more than enough for this one. Its a great buy. You can find it on ebay or you can email scent story directly and they will give you all the info to buy it directly from them. The presentation is so so but being completely honest...noone is gonna give a damn when they are smelling how great you smell with this juice on! Its worth the buy and i would say its a safe blind buy

lee.wok
lee.wok

This is one of my best fragrance. Every time I smell it, I wanted to buy a backup bottle. It is also the only fragrance that gets me compliments.

Potgut
Potgut

Simply put, it smells like powdered raspberry hot cocoa mix (but you can't really detect cocoa, it could even be almost like white chocolate).

Then in addition to that you also get the oud in the background. The oud doesn't scream or jump at you, it just sits back behind everything, it's like the infrastructure and backbone of this fragrance and gives 24 Gold half its character.

24 Gold to me is a comfort scent, and a good one it is.

Mridul Chopra
Mridul Chopra

24 Gold by Scent Story
I have no hint whatsoever, about the perfumers behind the 24 Gold fragrance but I am assured that these people are gifted with precocious talent. The wizardry and flair involved in the making of this godly juice sets the benchmark so high, that even niche houses would find hard to contend with. With such influential notes and ingredients, categorizing this scent in one particular genre would be a heavy load to bear. For me this fragrance has an oriental soul with a sweet gourmand structure, enveloped adequately with smoky traits.

Presentation = The bottle is fashioned to look like a Gold Bar with 24 engraved on it. Nothing over the top is done with the presentation; the makers chose plain and simple approach in the making of the bottle.

Scent = Right, this fragrance kicks off with the note of Oud which has a special tinge of holiness to it. Gradually after few minutes, this saintly opening takes a 360 turn as the Oud note jumps into the pool of very sweet Jasmine. The marriage between Oud and Jasmine creates an aura of magic and mystery, as it gives birth to a Raspberry smelling note. Now the smell grows up with the backbone of juvenile raspberry note, which gleams bright on the skin. The scent smells very delicious and esculent, a definite treat for all the people who have a sweet tooth. After two hours, the Raspberry note reaches its prime youth and encounters stranger called Sandalwood. Sandalwood brings back the lost holiness in the life of the scent, adding a bit of warmth and character to the smell. The alliance between Raspberry and Sandalwood is a long term contract, extending up to 20 hours of sheer opulent delight and sensuality. As the scent reaches its last phase, Amber and Vanilla provide a solid base of creaminess to the scent. With all these twists and turns, the scent never loses its power of projection at any point of time. With Majestic scent trail, everybody would detect this smell on you; even the people with sinus infection and flu would easily compliment this scent. Testing this juice in an upscale event and cold weather would be the right choice. This fragrance has the innate class to be called a niche creation, go for it and relish the 24 golden hours of enchantment.

Analogy = This smell transports me to a beautiful ancient palace where a grand ceremonial procession is funded to celebrate, after the recent military triumph. And by sheer serendipity I am the king sitting on the throne with a supercilious smile. The walls and floor of the palace is decorated with nattily glazed golden tiles, representing the symbols of nature and God of victory. The audience chamber of the palace is jam packed to see the glimpse of the victorious king and most importantly the scheduled dance performance of beautiful women.
I am surrounded by powerful officials and members of Royal family, who are all heavily bathed in the exotic and luxurious scent of Oud and Sandalwood. Jasmine and other flowers are showered to welcome the ladies before their performance. The whole chamber is filled with sense of glory and contentment, but all of a sudden a mystical smell of coffee and vanilla hits my nose. This seems unreasonable; the smell gets even more potent—Sir, here you go a smooth vanilla coffee for you, a very elegant waitress wakes me up. An expression of perplexity occupies my face, but soon I realize that I was sound asleep in a coffee shop. The king, the palace, the royal ceremony all were indeed a dream; somehow, I pulled myself together to enjoy the coffee, while watching a TV show. I was scared to death when I realized that the TV show is based on an Egyptian emperor, who is rejoicing his victory in a lavish palace. Further, I see 24 Gold fragrance Advertisement displaying on the bottom of the screen.

Scent life= 20 plus
Projection= Beastly
Season= Winters and Fall
Scent= A plus
Overall= 100/10

twlahue

It is Amazing...smells like raspberry danish

mcswirlz
mcswirlz

Finally a review of it on fragrantica...Anyways just order some, hopefully it is as pleasing as everyone makes it out to be

bogartpourhomme
bogartpourhomme

Absolutely love this! Price wise its a bargain!
Highly recommended for lovers of gourmand frags.
Cant wait to try Go Dark!

ZeeK
ZeeK

Sorry.... Nothing extra ordinary for me. Starts oud end vanila. A mixture of YSL M7 and Lanvin Arpege.

The best of 4 the company launched so far... 24-Go Dark is at top.

takeitupthenose
takeitupthenose

I will give a full review of this soon. If you are reading this...stop what you are doing, go to Amazon or Ebay and buy it now. I PROMISE there is not a fragrance in its price range that even comes within 100 miles of it. Quick reviews goes a little something like this.....

Take a raspberry crème brulee and make it a fragrance. So weird given the notes. But here is what I think, the oud is giving it this dank/woody component, the jasmine+amber+anise combines to give this almost rasberry sweetness, the powdery component (don't think baby powder..no...no...no think cocoa powder but in this case some type of fruity/rasberry/strawberry powder)must come from the woods. I cannot match notes with performance on this fragrance and can only describe it in illustrations.

I wanted to add that many people see "oud" and run away. No need here. I am an oud fan of the more palatable type and this one falls in line. The oud (as I mentioned above) plays with the jasmine and amber as to not have its own "note" (think Pure Oud, Black Aoud, even Oud Wood) but provides a sort of character, sort of like an extra in a movie that highlights a scene but you never really catch their face, just the back of their head running from an explosion or shoot-out. Amber fans who like their fragrances both sweet and a bit vocal also need to take note here. The Amber plays a prominent role but this isn't an "amber" fragrance (Ambre 114, Blue Amber, Amber Absolute) in this the Amber adds thickness and weight to the fragrance and a smokey sweetness.

If you like gourmand like fragrances but not foody this is for you. Fellas this is a compliment getter but even if it wasn't, me being a sweet fan, I would still LOVE this one.

So it has this fruitiness that is both creamy and powdery, it is deep and never becomes Blue Sugar/Pink Sugar Sweet. Think Love from Kilian. It is a thick creamy sweetness not a girly/sundress sweetness. It has the spicy component and the woods give it a deepness’ and a thickness so you never feel feminine and you never feel too masculine. Perfectly unisex strong, complex, fun and sensual (okay I guess this is a full review).

Longevity=12+ hours (I stop counting)

Projection= Strong (have to moderate with sprays if you don't want others smelling you)

Sillage (strong see above)

Scent=decadent (if you don't like sweet avoid but remember creamy/thick not sugary/syrupy)

This is a buy as long as I can find it. This is perfect for a club, perfect for a fun night out. I don't really do seasons but given the sillage and projection and sweetness I would recommend 2 sprays in the summer if you live in a warmer climate.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about ScentStory 24 Gold fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about ScentStory 24 Gold, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 24 Gold by ScentStory. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 24 Gold by ScentStory represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.