Designers » R S » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Unforgivable Black Sean John for men

Unforgivable Black Sean John for men
dislike

rum

Unforgivable Black by Sean John is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Unforgivable Black was launched in 2008. Top notes are green mandarin, lavender, tangerine, pear, bergamot, grapefruit, sicilian lemon and cardamom; middle notes are rosemary, iris, basil and clary sage; base notes are tonka bean, amber, coconut rum, australian sandalwood and cashmere wood.

Green Mandarin Lavender Tangerine Pear Bergamot Grapefruit Sicilian Lemon Cardamom

Rosemary iris Basil Clary Sage

Tonka Bean Amber Coconut Rum Australian Sandalwood Cashmere Wood

Gucci Rush

Unforgivable Black Fragrance Reviews

Mr. Chris
Mr. Chris

This stuff is amazing! Perfect summer night scent, smells like a tiki bar on a tropical island beach. I've had my bottle since 2008 I kinda forgot about it and haven't touched it in about 4 years and dug it out yesterday, still potent.

Definitely going to be rockin this juice this summer!

BroomRider28
BroomRider28

Very nice and affordable dupe of Gucci Rush for women.
Opens with a great blend of rum and pear, but sadly the rum doesn't last for long, and the heart and drydown are an exact match for Gucci Rush for women.
Not a similar match, but an exact match.
I suppose price wise this dupe is a good thing, but considering that it's a rip-off kind of ruins the enjoyment.
Sillage and longevity are both very good.

kaysee
kaysee

Great if you like your Rum with extra lime. But for me it was more like Lime with some Rum.
Not very impressed though.
Good longevity/sillage but the smell is too intense and heavy for my taste.

brianwatson79
brianwatson79

great fragrance... smells exactly like a bottle of Malibu

andy
andy

I have had the opportunity to smell this at a dept store, I owned unforgivable and had a lot of use out of it, but I find that unforgivable black does not match up with its predecessor

I smell different notes in this one, but it just does not seem to be put together as well as unforgivable and gives off a strange smell. The coconut, smoky notes and woods give this a different smell that I am not sure works in this case and as a result makes it smell strange and unappealing.

It is obvious puffy put great effort into this, using australian sandalwood, coconut rum, cashmere wood, and I am really not sure they work well together in this scent and instead it smells strange and does not have the black seductive night time feel appeal of other scents labled as "black" and it instead smells like they didnt quite perfect the blend before pushing it out there

surkhail
surkhail

i got it as a gift not really in love with it to old manish smell box looks good tho reminds me of smokers

Minity Meo
Minity Meo

For those who like the boozy style is an excellent choice. I feel a smell of piña collada with licorice and rum very sophisticated and modern fragrance.

thatsmr2usir
thatsmr2usir

And what do we have here?? Another over priced, boring scent with a celeberty's name on it. Much like Ushers disgusting fragrance. O & did I mention this is 1 tacky bottle?

My man wears this and let me tell you, it's amazing on him. Very few colognes smell good on him because he's a heavy smoker, however this somewhat sweet and pleasantly fruity scent suits his skin so well.

The sweetness is what makes this fragrance so different from the original Unforgivable fragrance. This fragrance seems so much more balanced than its predecessor.

I think the few extra notes thrown in was a good decision made by the perfumers working for Sean John. The overall composition is quite calm, meaning that there are no nasty surprises hiding in the top, middle or base notes.

In the opening I particularly enjoyed the tangerine and pear notes being supported by soft citruses, earthy cardamom and soothing lavendar. The slight sweetness is carried on through to the middle notes of herbs blended with iris.

The base is very masculine with rich rum, tonka bean and amber concluding the olfactory experience. I find that with Unforgivable Black it smells much more expensive than what it is worth.

I couldn't imagine any other fragrance on my man. He's been wearing Unforgivable Black as his signature for a few years now. Unfortunately this fragrance is becoming harder and harder to find these days. Such a shame seeming that it has proven to be an applaudable effort from a celebrity house.

Jave26
Jave26

When first sampled this I was like its O.K. but then came the dry down and I must say it is wonderful smells really good. I think its going to be a great summer scent, a must try, but judge the entire scent from beginning to end not just the top notes. A definite purchase for me, a thumbs up

guest_andy
guest_andy

I think personally that unforgivable is by far the best sean john!! this is a sequel and he tries to throw different notes and it just smells strange to me

Eddie
Eddie

Smells fine, boxing looks great!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Sean John Unforgivable Black fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Sean John Unforgivable Black, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Unforgivable Black by Sean John. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Unforgivable Black by Sean John represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.