Designers » R S » Oriental Floral « Groups

Unforgivable Women Sean John for women

Unforgivable Women Sean John for women
dislike

Unforgivable Women Sean John for women Videos

Woman perfume in floriental version was introduced in 2007. It was designed by David Apel, who made top notes out of bergamot, Pina Collada, bitter orange, orange blossom petals, cassia, grapefruit, apple and pear. The heart notes introduce us with floral rhythm of orange blossom, jasmine, violet, lily-of-the-valley, cyclamen and rose. Base notes offer us gentle touch of amber along with Tonk beans, vanilla, cedar, sandal, oak moss, patchoulis and Coco de Mer (Lodoicea maldivica). The perfume is available in the amount of 75 and 125 ml edt. The bottle represents architectural connection of modernism and classicism.

Cassia Grapefruit Apple Pear Neroli Bergamot Bitter Orange

Cyclamen Orange Blossom Violet Freesia Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Rose

iris Sandalwood Tonka Bean Amber Patchouli Vanilla Oakmoss Vetiver Cedar

Cashmere Mist Liquid Nude
Iris Prima

Unforgivable Women Fragrance Reviews

blueviolet
blueviolet

Finally got to try this! I dont get BO like some have said. I do get violets and powder. This could be something from Guerlain. Spot on Incolence and Idylle. It does smell more expensive than a celeb fragrance. Im actually quite impressed. It is not a girly sweet scent. Its for a woman.

1973nasiba
1973nasiba

I received today this perfume from ebay.purchase I made blind leaning on responses.aroma remarkable.but perfume absolutely isn't present longevity.aroma flies in 30 minutes.shame on the producer for such bad quality.

shalita87
shalita87

This used to be my signature fragrance, but now I am too in love with fragrance to wear just one. I bought this fragrance when it first came out, and have several backups. I don't understand why it never became very popular. I love the balmy smell it has, it also leaves a little mystery.

LisaMari
LisaMari

I love this fragrance - to me it's warm and seductive. Like sweet incense and citrus on cashmere.. but I cant wear it anymore - an ingredient in it seems to trigger migraines in me :(

Jola 72
Jola 72

A wonderful perfume,must admit here.Well blended notes of so many ingredients makes the finally result to a perfection on my skin, I think it must be a genius to create such a perfect scent of warm woman skin I,v been addictive ...
...and the bottle design,just as nail polish of my favorite color in big size,just must stay on my toilet desk...

Ebony58
Ebony58

I got this as a present as a teenager. It wasn't something I would normally have gone for. But it I was pleasantly surprised. I got stopped and asked about it a lot. For me it was fun and flirty. The only thing I didn't like was that it faded quickly. You couldn't smell it after 3 hours.

sjam3295
sjam3295

I really love this. I smell creamy, woody, bitter-orange and I can't get enough of it. Quite linear, but then I don't mind because I love it. Intimate sillage, and moderate longevity on my skin.

rottannie
rottannie

I get a lot of powder. And its very sweet on me. Something in it reminds me of the fluoride treatment we used to take in school. I also can detect similarities to coco mademoiselle. It doesn't smell bad, but for some reason it makes my stomach nauseous. Not masculine at all, IMHO.

Tyreka89
Tyreka89

I bought this for like $63 at the mall in McComb Mississippi in 2008 or 2009....Still have some left and as of June 2013....Smells so good Love it. More for grown women.

Before_Sunrise
Before_Sunrise

For some strange reason, this unforgivable perfume smells absolutely gorgeous on me!

I've been looking for a niche summery perfume quite some time while totally ignoring this exotic beauty.

Very sensual, comforting, clean creamy smell.

Unforgivable is unique and very appealingly beautiful.

While taking my long beach walks through the night I can see my self getting to bottom of my big bottle very soon :)
Love it!

mihaela01
mihaela01

Great perfume.I feel it very warm and sensual.Nice choice for any occasion.

sheridanellis
sheridanellis

Sorry, but I could not disagree more with the reviewer below. I do not think this smells remotely like Estee's Sensuous, or Sensuous Noir. I have not personally owned Sensuous Noir, but have worn it/tested it and have owned both Unforgivable Woman & Sensuous. If you read my review on Sensuous, you will understand how I could not possibly wear (& love as I do) Unforgivable Woman if it were even remotely similar to Sensuous.
However....I realize every olfactory is different and to each nose their own! Just my two "scents"! ;) xo

dormir6

Those who liked this fragrance I recommend Estée Lauder Sensuous and Sensuous Noir, they are very close this one.

LucyZulu
LucyZulu

It is a rather unique fragrance featuring soft, buttery sandalwood, pear and vanilla. It is somewhat linear but that is by no means a bad thing. It is creamy and woody and there are no harsh edges. For an EDP, longevity could be better, but is affordable enough (and inoffensive enough) to permit a heavy hand with the spritzer. Suitable for most occasions, but personally I prefer it for daytime wear.

Aeris
Aeris

This was my signature perfume for years. I always recieved so many compliments on it. I can't quite pin point any other perfume it smells like, so I guess I'm going to have to find a completely new signature fragrance since this has been discontinued :(

gaz525
gaz525

I bought this for my Mum as a birthday present around three years ago and we were both amazed at the smell. FINALLY a celebrity fragrance that doesn't smell like a bag of pick n mix sweets! My Mum doesn't like sweet perfumes at all and prefers more woody aromatic scents, and that exactly what this is. It is classic smelling but still very modern, it is similar to Estee Lauder 'Sensous' but better. Anyone of any age could wear this scent, although i would say it is a more evening fragrance as it is very strong. It can be picked up quite cheap now too ( around £25.00 for a 75ml). Please dont be put off by the P diddy's presence, this is a well thought out fragrance where he has thought long and hard about how people want women to smell.

olitunia
olitunia

I am a sucker for rappers' perfume and this is no exception.
I share the opion of many ladies here, when you first spray this it smells like pure wood, which was unbearable for me at the beginning when I tested it. But coming back to it after a while I started loving it!

It was meant to be an aphrodisiac scent and so it is, it is hot and very sensual. Still a bit too much wood for me but I like the iris, vanilla and sandalwood in it.

I can't smell the lilly of the valley in it, not talking about freesia, which I love, but all in all this is a very nice scent. Just give it a while and try it.

According to manufacturer Unforgivable is inspired by the hot Seychelles - that made me laugh because for me this could be inspired by the coldest countries in the world, just as a nice scent for winter, to keep you feeling warm.

All in all, this is a great price for a very good perfume. If you have a chance - try it. Suitable for most occasions!

dfwag2011
dfwag2011

I loved the powderyness of this perfume at first, then it became too cloying. Apparently I smell like a French whore, according to my stepdad! Haha

HLVTCA09
HLVTCA09

all i get is wood! i bought it bc i remebered a friend wearing it in highschool and i LOVED it! i aslo remeber smelling it in department stores and loving it. But when i got home and sniffed it i was shocked! just plain wood. smells like a mens fragrance.. with a loot of wood... and wood.... woody woodyness...maybe i just got a bad bottle?

divaofdevotion
divaofdevotion

one of my favs of all time....so hard to find these days!!!

fath1ma
fath1ma

This one is a classy skin scent. The patchouli note take my feeling into Chanel Coco M, which Unforgiveable is the lighter or daily scent. After half an hour, a light woody smell so relaxing.. Balmy..

Jennifer555
Jennifer555

I too got this on Clearance from Walgreens a while back. This smells expensive even though it wasn't. It smells, classy and sophisticated. The sillage is pretty good and so is the lasting power. I could really smell the sandalwood, pear and musk. It also has a masculine vibe yet it is sexy and feminine at the same time. This is not my typical fragrance as I usually go for the fruit and sweet types.

HeidiLynn
HeidiLynn

It’s finally getting chilly in Texas, so I pulled out my bottle of Unforgiveable Woman—a clearance purchase at my local Walgreens with notes that sounded interesting.

At first spray, I was horrified—“I have to wear this all day at work; where is the Tylenol!” There was a sharp, fake, fruity note that must have been the bergamot but not a warm and comforting bergamot. The phrase “Earl Grey scream” leapt to mind. It may have also been the bitter orange and grapefruit attacking my skin.

Fortunately, after 20 minutes, it settled down to a musky sandalwood that is very pleasant. It is a tiny bit masculine, which I like. There was also a masculine-sandalwood-powdery thing going on, which isn’t baby-powder but rather just a smoothness and creaminess. The sandalwood seems more prominent on my clothing, but on my skin the fruity pear note is clearer. Musk isn’t listed in the notes, but it still seems to be there, possibly contributing to the powderiness I sense.

The sandalwood notes are combined with tree fruit and floral in a way that is very reminiscent of Ellen Tracy/Ellen Tracy to my nose—which is one of my favorites.

My nose doesn’t pick out any specific floral notes, but there is a softness that must come from the flowers. Thankfully, I also am not getting the patchouli and cedar—two notes that do not work with my chemistry when they are present in large amounts.

About 3 hours after application, it’s starting to fade a bit. Sillage is low-moderate, a pleasant secret just for me to enjoy. The bottle is a golden peach frosted glass that is pretty and smooth to hold. It’s a warm fragrance, perfect for fall. Where’s my blanket, book and cup of Earl Grey?

pefn24
pefn24

At first, I smell top note,I hate it.But when it turns to middle note,I really love it.And I always got a compliment
with this scent.

dormir6

Funny, but it is not something you wait from Sean John. It is sophisticated, mild,little bit powdery still confident.I really like it, even it's sillage is moderate. Woody and creamy and the sandal can be stronglly detected. Wonderful, if you like frags with sandal.
After drying it is very simpilar to Estée Lauder Sensuous Noir.

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

Pulled this one out of my collection and it's a very well made scent , not cheap smelling , soft sexy skin scent love this!

Tam
Tam

OK - just goes to show how your nose can change over time. I was very averse to this fragrance in a review I left below a couple of years ago but have persevered as I always love the smell of this on others. There is still a sour smell in the initial blast which I struggle with BUT once I get past it this is a distinctive, sexy spicy floral with well worked deep bitter orange notes and something that smells similar to red wine to me(?? maybe its the Pina Colada?). And the lasting power of the base notes (the best part on my skin) get a thumbs up. My initial hostility may have partly been explained by the fact I had a stomach problem at the time which often made me queasy and I would still recommend that Unforgivable Women only needs a light application (otherwise people around really may not forgive you) but this is the fragrance for a lady who is determined to have a good night out. And it is not in any way a generic, boring popstarz candy floss scent - so three cheers for taking a risk when it could have been played safe!

Patricia40
Patricia40

I've only tested this scent, but one pet peeve I have with fragrances is that they should not smell too much like another scent. When i smelled this, i felt like i smelt t before, just under a diff name.

Ouch!
Ouch!

I think this is one of those scents that would easily get overlooked as it’s a celebrity scent. Also..it’s P diddy/daddy/doodle or whatever he’s calling himself now. (Not a fan) But I’m not here to bash the celebrity. I’m here to praise the scent!
The main thing I can say about this is..it shouldn’t be overlooked, it’s lovely! This perfume could be a distant cousin of Calvin Klein’s Euphoria, except for me, Euphoria is far superior. It’s a zingy oriental floral that I find to be very classy. I really like it.

Given, there is ALOT of notes in this but it somehow works on me. It’ just isn’t strong enough for me, but for the price? I can’t complain. I can’t really describe what it smells like which is frustrating, it just has a similar feel to Euphoria but..slightly more berryish and a bit less thought about. It does slightly feel like there’s a jumble of things but they work!

Just give it a spritz next time you walk past (If it’s still available) ya might like it....

danaeelizabeth
danaeelizabeth

This stuff is "Old Lady" city!!! I got it as a gift and tried it a few times and every time I did my husband would for sure let me know how much he hated it! His Words "Please find a way to get that crap off you"!

Jellybean
Jellybean

This is delish! Juicy fruit with creamy florals. Somewhat cosmeticky feel to it as well. Very addictive too.
Pear, raspberry, sandalwood and fresh flowers. Musk emerges with time, fresh clean floral musky drydown on the skin, but on clothes I get that tropical cocktail and flowers vibe.
Seems like gazillion ingredients in here, translates to scary strong stuff, not at all; only half are noticeable, that is the better half.
Like it, yes, but why so expensive for celeb fume?
Lasts 4-5 hours.

leavesofgrass
leavesofgrass

Thus far I have limited experience with this scent, but this is what I noticed from my test-drive today. Firstly I purchased a sample from Ebay as a part of a lot, instead of investing in a full bottle of a scent that may not suit me. That said, I spritzed myself with it earlier, and the most prominent note to my nose was cucumber. I made a point of checking the notes on the site to see if it's in the fragrance notes and it doesn't appear to be, but that was really all I could detect. Another thing I noticed was that it was extremely light, too light for me, and I'm not big on heavy/overwhelming fragrances at all.

For what it's worth nearly every review I've read on this scent has been positive, but I didn't have this experience. It wasn't a "bad" scent, but purely cucumber to my nose, and far too faint. I spritzed myself multiple times, trying to sniff it, and could barely detect the scent. It could be because I'm using a sample, though I've never had this problem in the past I don't know.

MissRalux
MissRalux

Its a nice perfume but it has a bit of masculine scent to it, (it might be because it has a lot of woody ingredients) it could easily be worn by a man. I prefer more of a feminine scent then this, but for the unisex / masculine scent lovers, this is perfect

The Fragrant Zebra
The Fragrant Zebra

I have almost 400 fragrances, and I was blown away by this ! I had no less than 5 comments on how good I smelled wearing this one, in 5 days, and I very rarely get compliments on my fragrance. Boys love it, and my girlfriends want to wear it. It's subtly sexy, and not like most other celeb scents. Try it !!

natalia777
natalia777

I love this perfume very much. It perfection.

sunshine2079
sunshine2079

I have had ALOT of compliments on this from young and older, men and women, mainly men.

Vamy69
Vamy69

I actually really love this one. I am surprised at how nice this is. For some reason I would walk past the tester of this time after time and ignore it because I thought...ehhh but today I was in Kohl's and I gave it a test. On my skin it is tropical, creamy, woody and somewhat oriental if that makes any sense at all. It is really sexy. I think I am going to have to get a bottle...and wear it this summer. So far it has pretty good lasting power as well...I keep getting whiffs of it off of my wrist and shirt.

TankGirl
TankGirl

Aleluia! A celebrity perfume that is not rancid and synthethic!!
I like this one a LOT.
This perfume works in a very subtle way on my skin, its very creamy, woody and reminds me of the smell of cocoa powder.
Perfect for office wear, makes me feel confident and feminine.

rusian88
rusian88

I have tried this perfume while I was searching a b.day gift for my aunt who is going to be middle of 30s. After the testing, I gotta say this perfume, is strongly recommended for women who are in their late 20s at least and above. (It is very mature scent, that was my opinion when I sniffed it)

I don't really like celebrity fragrance since most of them are not unique enough to induce pleasant surprising, but this one is very different from any other celebrity fragrances for women. At the first time, I thought it is a bit fruity with florale background, but it didn't last that long - After around 2 minutes, it turned out to have very strong, masculine scent which is quite pleasurable to enjoy even though I'm not a big fan of those masculine or woody, powdery scent.

I thought this perfume is going to be the best for women who are like 'Miranda', from Sex & The city series. It really provokes about smart, chic and very self-indipendent features of women. Long lasting power is another positive tick from me.

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt
Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

These notes sound amazing, this might be a more than worth while celeb frag! hmmm.. I'll have to investigate! lol

And Sean Jean.. is prety much the perfectionist.. so I'm sure he had much to do with the final product, or atleast aprooving it.lol

Funny, cuz right now.. I'm reserching celeb frags.. and with the ones I already own aside (queen latifas and SJP's covet being the best so far) ... it's now between Sean Jean and J Lo's 'Still..lolol

I'll report back on the winner!

booboo013
booboo013

a totally beautiful one,got it on my anniversary....funny enough i got my boyfriend unforgivable man and he got me this.....makes me feel very sexy

stelladoro
stelladoro

Astonishingly complex and alive, a refreshingly unique character, compelling and seductive. This one will become a classic.

bloomia
bloomia

I don't understand how one can dislike this, it is such a versatile fragrance, at first floral and afterwards woodsy, a little masculine and creamy. men love this scent, so I've heard. This is one of my favs, Diddy did a good job.

knm812
knm812

This is one of the few celebrity scents that I enjoy! I find its staying power is somewhat lacking, but for the price that's not much to complain about. The opening is a tad sharp, even a bit synthetic and overwhelming at first. But after five to ten minutes it mellows out into an alluring, sexy smolder. I agree with the other reviewers who found this scent a bit masculine. I get that impression a little bit too. It's powdery, woody, and a bit spicy. On me, I don't get any of the creamy/fruity notes that some other reviewers are smelling...in fact it's difficult for me to pick out individual notes in this one. Good scent, great value.

my daughter just bought this and wore it yesterday. she put it on at 7 and it lasted all day and smells like she just sprayed it on. the smell is fabulous. spicy/floral and you can smell the lily of the valley. irrisistable. on dry down, a wonderful,sexy lingering scent, not loud or obnoxious. i'm buying it.

Fragaria

A few perfumes have been popular on here and I've heard several mention it's worn too often by too many people. Since my first review I have noticed this scent on several women on different occasions, and it was lovely each and everytime. This is the first scent I've ever noticed to be "popular". It seems to be the younger 20-35 girls/women. I'm so in love with this one and thought it horribly sexy, but I'm finding through others that you can be horribly sexy even at a funeral! I think if this were worn too heavily it wouldn't be appropriate but that hasn't been the case. This scent is better than Sean's vocal career! The ultimate best in all my celebrity scents!

katrin1128
katrin1128

This smells very good on me, but for some reason I only like to wear it on a rainy day.

alice_fotini
alice_fotini

Unforgivable Woman is a captivating, uncommon, sexy scent. It is shocking & sharp at the beginning, but few minutes after its well defined panoply of notes takes over and challenges my nose and grey matter with unexpected scents: musk, pear/pineaple, sandalwood, vetiver, amber, alcohol (must be the Pina Collada), patchouli.
The ellements of the blend complement each other well.

What is left at the end is the ethereal scent of some burnt aromatic wood, much like those Indian incence sticks. I love incence sticks and smokey notes, I very much like UW by Sean John.

The lasting power is disappointing though.

TigerEyes
TigerEyes

I so, so wanted this one to work. Love the history, the background and all the poetry around this fragrance. Alas, I've discovered that oakmoss and my chemistry just don't mix. My loss. Aside from that, I felt a melancholy sadness with the fragrance...maybe it's best for someone else. I do admire its timelessness.

Fragaria

I wanted to take balloons away but then I thought, if this scent has changed, maybe it doesn't last now, maybe it IS a weak watered down version? I think mine is so rich and sexy sexy sexy, and mysterious. I don't think it's smells anything like a man unless he's been with a woman wearing this! Oh this is just plain down and dirty sexy to me. The very first whiff I about fell to my knees. This is a perfect sex perfume just like D&G's red cap. This however does not last near as long, and that's a shame. It's the only fault I have with this one, IF it's a fault because it does last quite awhile! I just love it so much I don't want it die down or fade out at all. GOOD job Sean! Gosh, I can't even think of a woman right away that is beautiful enough to properly portray this.

The staying power is really bad. I sprayed it on me today for a test several times and it's hardly discernible after an hour on my skin. While it was still there I thought it's very woody and nutty - maybe a little like Trusardi Inside, but stronger and more masculine. It also had a strange sweet and cheap undertone I didn't like. It's not a buy for me although I usually like scents with a nut aroma.

Naturalchic09
Naturalchic09

Smells very masculine to me, I will be returning this sadly.

Louw
Louw

Aptly named, in my opinion - an unforgivable crime against perfumes! I usually avoid celebrity perfumes but thought I'd give it a chance. To me it was an uncomfortable mish-mash of indistinct notes that reminded me of the smell of a perfume hall when people have been spraying different fragrances all day. Definitely not for me, this one!

dadulka82
dadulka82

I find this fragrance very powdery and I couldn`t smell it on me at all.
Someone said it is a cheap version on L`instant de guerlain (that`s why I decided to give it a go) but I strongly disagree.
Won`t be buying again

Robynlovesperfume
Robynlovesperfume

In my opinion, Unforgivable Woman is along the same lines as 212 Sexy & also Guess by Marciano. It's sweet, fruity, woody, a bit spicy, yet very powdery and alluring. I don't know if I have the first version or the reformulated one, but my guess is this is the first version because it's very nice and in my opinion, quite well done. I really can't distinguish any particular note, though I can definitely tell it's an oriental floral. As others have already mentioned, Unforgivable Woman is very strong, so a little goes a long way. Needless to say, my 125ml bottle will be more than sufficient to last me my lifetime.

krissycat
krissycat

This is too masculine smelling for me. I bought this based on great reviews I've read but I personally don't like it. It smells more to me like a guys cologne than a ladies luxurious perfume. I wouldn't say I hate it, it's just kinda spicy. Never smell any of the heart notes I wish I could smell, only smell the base.. almost overpowerlingly so. I wish I didn't get this one

CurlyWurly
CurlyWurly

Nothing special, I can´t find any special notes in this fragrance. Unfortunately I spent a lot of money but I was pretty disappointed. Doesn´t stay long, smells quite boring. Don´t recommend it, there are much better summer fragrances you can get much cheaper.

Saliko
Saliko

Just nice, pleasant, a little sexy, but doesn't last at all :(

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

i purchased this when it came out mentioning there is coconut in it from the review i've read about this - here not listed though... anyway at least it has a tropical touch which smells slightly coconutty to me! it's very nice, fresh and sparkling fisrt and creamy on the drydown. very loveable for summer.
lasting power average, sillage good! it holds better on clothes and hair than on skin.
a delicious one if it lasts longer would be top!

SenecaWhite
SenecaWhite

Very pretty scent that dries down to a creamy, soft floral. It's definitely a romantic scent to wear on a date or to bed.

The perfume title is misleading as this is not for an "unforgivable woman." This isn't a bad girl scent but more of a good girl scent. This is an innocent fragrance that won't offend anyone and will actually bring people closer to you. I like it a lot.

jaa456
jaa456

I purchased this over two years ago after trying it very time I went through Macy's. I finally hunkered down and purchased it but then I rarely use it.

I recently rediscovered it and now I remember what I like about it and also why I shy away.

Initial blast is strong and busy. You smell everything! Wood, flowers, fruit, etc, it's allover the place in its composition. But then the dry down is beautifully creamy and heavy on the wood with great longevity. So I've decided, my compromise to Unforgivable is that I'm going to wear this one for work but spray it at least an hour before I leave the house.

aquila_2009
aquila_2009

Hi.

A blend of of an exotic and modern oriental with lower notes of Vanilla and Amber makes a strange scent that is pleasant and deserves more attention. UNFORGIVABLE is a clean yet romantic scent.in other words Creamy,Feminine,Warm,Floral, Charming and Interesting.

I suppose these composition making a heavy and heady perfume even at first slight it was very strong but quickly fades to a Soft and Pleasant scent on my skin.in fact a little fruity in the top notes mingle with floral heart on a warm woods base by soothing and feminine vanilla,amber and vetiver as i like it but not unique enough for a Oriental Floral.

It has a touch of sophistication without being overpowering.Soft and Subtle enough for Daytime wear and Seductive and Interesting enough for Romantic Evenings and perfect for young and mature ladies alike.i recommend it for AUTUMN weather.

Sillage?Pleasant.

Longevity?Good on my skin.

6.5/10

darkbeauty
darkbeauty

The topes notes, except the pear, do not last long. It goes right to the middle with lots of jasmine, peony, and rose. The drydown is awesome. My favorite combo of vanilla, tonka bean, amber and patchouli makes it a creamy dream. My only complaint... I wish it were a stronger, heavier scent. It is so soft, almost too soft. Regardless... It has some of my favorite notes and I think it's well done.

The name is also misleading. When I think of the phrase an "unforgiveable woman"... I think bold, daring, risk-taker, with a big scarlet letter "A" written across her chest. This is too modest and polite of a fume to be called Unforgiveable Woman.

guest_eeehh
guest_eeehh

my friend swore by this perfume so as soon as I got a chance I sprayed some. On me it just oily and there is no scent. So I didn't buy it, have no clue what she was speaking of. It must be one of those that really reacts with your body chemistry, on me there was no reaction.

melodytoyou
melodytoyou

This perfume is one of my favourite, the scent is flowery soft and sexy, hmmm, love it

guest_spuggy
guest_spuggy

first spray smells of alcohol. After about 15 mins starts to smell fruity, sharp and fizzy. Middle notes are powdery, flowery (but not sweet), and burnt wood. My boyfriend loves it, but I am not keen reminds me of furniture polish/fly spray.

harleydavigirl
harleydavigirl

I just couldn't not believe it but I actually like this one, its really nice and clean smelling. I usually do not like celebrity fragrances, but this one is very likable.

Toom_Snoopy
Toom_Snoopy

My friend has this fragrance and I test it on my skin. OH! it's very feminine and creamy,I like it only top note. Middle note is powdery flower,but I can't stand basenote,smell resemble like Paco black XS maybe because of vanilla and patchouli, every time I smell,it gives me a headhache.(I hate black XS so much)I'll like this fragrance unless basenote scent is the same of black XS.

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

I don't like this perfume at all. It's boring, not feminine at all. It reminds of hair oil for some reason.

pearlprincess
pearlprincess

I honestly don't know what to say about this one, as I got it as a birthday gift from a very good friend. Unforgivable Woman? What does that mean? I was kind of put off, but used the perfume anyway.

It is a strange fragrance that needs getting used to, as it keeps transforming from a formal woody, powdery smoky and amber like smell to a hint of darker flowers. I don't seem to be able to keep the scent on, as it leaves after an hour and needs a good three to four spritzes to be detected.

I checked the ingredients and still can't understand why the perfume doesn't give the amazing scent it should, as the after effect mostly comes off as dry alcohol and wilted flowers.

Scent 5/10

Staying Power 4/10

...finally a unique scent that stands out from the crowd. It is shocking at the beginning, and captivating few minutes after with its sexiness and creamy/powdery power.

This is a remarcable perfume.
It's something else.

Gosha
Gosha

I tried this on my wrist today and although I can't say that I totally dislike it, I am not particularly keen on it either... As someone mentioned - it smells almost as if it's not a female fragrance... but somehow to me it doesn't smell like masculine one either... So I am a bit confused and undecided on this one - it's creamy and I like that, but that's about it...

Ofeliarage
Ofeliarage

It smells quite light, flowery & creamy, which isn't such a bad combination on my skin. However, still not sure whether i want it as it is a rather common scent in my home town & don't think its long lasting or has that wow factor.
Therefore i find this scent to be in the unsure pile (will come back to it later -maybe) like most other celeb scents.

mshughes87
mshughes87

I've worn this perfume on & off for 2 years - not a scent I would have ever thried if it wasn't for smelling it on a friend. Never tried any other SJ fragrances but this one gets a thumbs up from me!

guest_coolbeans
guest_coolbeans

hmmm i loved the i am king (mens) cologne. but this seems to have WAY to much going on. the best scents have only a few notes and this has too many.

SSUNSHINE4497
SSUNSHINE4497

Its not a scent I would wear all the time but def one of my fav's. Creamy and soft! Im surprised at all the negative reviews but scents have diff effects on each person.

Soph
Soph

Its a nice smelling perfume very nice for going out but the hype over it was too much because when I did smell it I thought it was nice but not fantastic the way they were all going on about it.

1bighairfan
1bighairfan

I wont purchase a perfume twice if it looses its scent quickly-Why spend lots of money on a scent if nobody can smell it ?? This perfume stays on strong,and long..I can even smell it in our clothes hamper, days later on the laundry..
If oversprayed,it can definatley be overbearing,but 2-3 sprays,and its sort of spicy,powdery,and oriental.
I have to say,I like it,because its strong, and lasts long ,but I am not "in love" with the scent itself..

tangledvines
tangledvines

I love this scent and am shocked over so many bad reviews! I think it's very sexy and feminine. Powdery, creamy and just overall very nice. Sean has a lot of style and class, so I somehow knew before I even spritzed some on that I was going to love it. I plan to purchase a bottle soon.

falovalo
falovalo

It was just like watered down patchouli, nothing really distinctive or even wearable. Seriously, it was like a pitcher of water with some patchouli thrown in.

guest_shrimping dool
guest_shrimping dool

Some find this either too pungent or too evasive.

I found the notes of the fragrance rather creamy at the start with subtle florals towards the end, but seconds later it all seemed to have fanished.
I then sprayed it on cardboard and all I could smell was cardboard.
Friends of mine complain that there is nothing remarkable about this, since theres nothing to smell at all

iset

I personally love this fragrance. It has so many ingredients in it, I really can't pick anything out. I sort of reminds me of champagne. I wear it all the time. I'm considering buying the bath products.

iset

I agree with missk. I got no floral or fruity notes from this. It's warm, spicy, deeply woody and almost not female. It is however, rich and layered and definitely not like the preponderance of fruity floral whatevers that the shelves are groaning under. It goes on with almost incense notes, fades through an unfortunate sharp stage, and follows on to a lovely dry chocolate-wood-spice end that is perfect for cooler weather. Interesting and a nice change from the admittedly pretty but kind of boring fruity florals of the day.

Neysa_marie
Neysa_marie

smells good and lasted all day long on my skin.

angelic disgrace
angelic disgrace

I bought this as a replacement for the unobtainable Calandre & Shalimar.I didn't like any of the floral fragrances so out of sheer desperation the sales girl let me smell this.A big halleluah went up when I said I liked something.I find it subtle,not too overpowering & longlasting.I love the way the fragrance fades to this hint of spice,so sexy.

guest_tam
guest_tam

A colleague of mine wore this and it smelt lovely on her. I purchased a mini bottle for me and YUKKI YUK it is the worst perfume I've ever put on myself. It is sooo strong and a nasty base note came through which was rather nauseating. Smells a bit like an even more sickly version of Red Door or a stronger, sour version of Beautiful.

andy
andy

omg i actually like this better than the original unforgivable and it really has a nice scent i almost passed it up as a mans scent....... which makes this a little too spicy and sharp for many womens tastes

sean john is a virtually exclusive mens clothing company and i think he should stick to mens scents becuase the other perfumes are just too sharp and strong

xbabe82517
xbabe82517

I've had this perfume since it was first released - still the same bottle, now half-full - and it's easily my favourite. I note that the negative reviews are quite recent, but before that there were lots of people who loved it. It seems the ingredients have been changed. Obviously I can't comment on the changed version but the one I have is easily my favourite perfume. It's sensual and sexy and has great staying power, although I do tend to spray on my clothes, not my skin. It's one of the few perfumes I've really 'clicked' with and felt like it's just right for me. I love the soft subtleness of it after it's been on a few hours. I even bought a mini version so I could take it on holiday with me! I have recently bought 'Unforgivable Woman Eau Fraiche', which is very similar but lighter...I still can't decide which I prefer out of the two, but I adore this scent!

I'm actually surprised by all the negative reviews on this fragrance. I certainly did not find this scent boring or rotten-smelling. I actually consider this fragrance to be rather unique and special.

I'm rather shocked that the top notes are primarily citrus and fruits, because I did not get even the slightest hint of these notes on my skin. On me, the top notes were warm and spicy, quite sensual and comforting.

The heart of Unforgivable Woman is so odd, yet so appealing. I can smell a minty note mixed with fresh, green leaves and a hint of spiciness. This combination had me hooked and I couldn't help smelling my wrist every couple of minutes to see whether the fragrance had developed further.

The drydown, although lovely, was a little predictable with sandalwood being the most dominant note followed by patchouli, vanilla and amber.

Although they are not completely the same, Unforgivable Woman reminds me in some ways of Daisy by Marc Jacobs.

I certainly have a lot of respect for Sean John's recent merge into fragrances. So far, so good. I wouldn't say that this fragrance is sexy, in my opinion it is more of an intriguing and mysterious scent. It is certainly refreshing to have a celebrity create something so original these days.

pimentosugars
pimentosugars

Sean John's Unforgivable Women...if they wear this, I can't forgive them either!

What on earth is going on with this perfume? It's like a list of every scent that's ever been connected with femininity chucked into a test tube and shaken. I tested it on paper and was afraid. Then I tested it on myself to my instant regret.

Much as I like blackcurrant notes, they are very easy to get wrong; without a trace of sugar they can create a buzzy syrup of a scent, as they do here smothered with violets and roses, cloying and trying far too hard.

Flowers I got, but thick and stuffy like a whole bunch of women wearing different perfumes all crammed into an elevator in midsummer. I'll take the stairs!

krishka
krishka

when tested on paper really liked it but when i put it my skin didn't work fo me. The scent fell apart very fast and dissapeared....

kay_li13

i will say also that it has a nice ending tho. the subtleness works well here. it is a nice clean scent. hmm.

kay_li13

i don't really like it.... smells like old library and wood? and its so subtle, you can only smell it if you push your nose right up on it... which i guess is the point. so not for day to day wear i suppose. its not that special tho... oh well. i also think the formula changed, b/c i remember i liked it the first time i sampled... hum...

sorbearmui
sorbearmui

I love it actually because it smell just like the tradition Chinese fan that made of sandlewood. It's warm and elegent, I don't mean this perfume gives me an elegent image but I do like it. It's s seduction for myself.

snobuni77
snobuni77

WoW this is definitely not a scent for me.I have to say that the top notes were utterly horrid with this blend of florals.I am not sure which notes throw it off for me but even my husband was like...Uhhh what did you just spray???Please Dont do it again!

I would like to say that it was just bad with my chemistry but I am afraid that that isn't the truth.I just feel that this blend is very ""off"" & very synthetic.It also smells very similar to another scent but I cant remember which one at the moment.It is the floral that smells similar to something else but the rest of this mixture is all on its own.
I'm afraid that I can not work with this fragrance!Maybe with the right lotion on & the right scented hair products they might all blend together & make someone a wonderful signature scent.
I am disappointed because I expected something Pretty good from P Ditty.You know, with all his high class bling & clothing I figured his scent would be as top notch as everything else he does.

Oh well =(

katyas
katyas

Unforgivable Women? Try Unforgivable STENCH! Ai yi yi. It sounds wonderful - juicily mouth-watering, in fact, and I generally like Oriental Floral fragrances, but when I tested this? It smelled rotten, like ferret urine or something. Oily and greasy and generally unpleasant. Not one I'll be adding to my collection.

I bought this perfume February 08..gorgeous..purchased another...eeeek! it has been changed. It smells completely different...bug spray. I sent an email to Sean's web site.. confirmed it has been changed. Too bad!

ILOVEEEPERFUME
ILOVEEEPERFUME

this perfume is DELICIOUS! its soo juicy fruity & mouth watering im crazy about it ..its sooo sexy i LOVE IT!!

mari85
mari85

Tried this on today, and the first thing that came to my mind was the smell of real spicy incense made in India (the ones they sell at vietnamese grocery shops here in Norway)...mmm, quite special and lovely, I have to say. Unfortunately there was also a sour note that came to my attention pretty quickly, which i couldn't stand! Oh, how I wish it hadn't been there...After a while in the dry down the scent grew calmer, with a dusky, smoky and seductive feel to it, which I loved....hmm..too bad about that sour note:(

nefertitidancer
nefertitidancer

Loved the smell in the paper... but in my skin turns out to be tobacco, it was so strong that i have to wash it away... it is just not the one for me.

cmtt1577
cmtt1577

I bought this one as the initial scent really makes you feel sexy, but definately not an everyday thing for me. It got too much for me so I only use it for intimate occasions.

Moszatka
Moszatka

It's really sexy and special fragrance. Deep floral with some fruit. Nice! I Like it!

Chelsea
Chelsea

this is really sexy and it smells amazing as well.

guest_Jennimedic
guest_Jennimedic

This perfume is very sexy, confident and one of those perfumes where people you don't know will ask you what is that perfume your wearing...it is wonderful, it reminds me of Christian Dior Addict

christinetan
christinetan

Superb!So sexy and so feminine...

LoveScent
LoveScent

I don't like it. And all those notes, leave it to diddy to over do it.

Marianne
Marianne

This one is a really nice combination of different notes - I discover a new facet of it every day.
One of these facets is like Intimately Woman by David Beckcham. Just more balanced and richer.

Aeternitas
Aeternitas

I've been searching for what the scent was to an unlabeled vial sample I had gotten from Sephora about a month ago and this was it. I love it! It's a kind of perfume I haven't smelled before, very unique. Don't know how to explain it! It gives off a vibe of confidence and sexiness... incredibly feminine in a very headstrong way. Almost a bit mischievous, playing the game of "hard-to-get." Wonderful.

Chaosnmotion
Chaosnmotion

I was torn on this one... on one had I liked it but there was just something underneath that I couldn't quite put my finger on that I just wasn't sure appealed to me...

Unforgivable Women by Sean John 3.64 out of 5 based on 315 ratings and 110 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Sean John Unforgivable Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Sean John Unforgivable Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Unforgivable Women by Sean John. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Unforgivable Women by Sean John represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.