Designers » R S » Chypre Floral « Groups

Unforgivable Women Black Sean John for women

Unforgivable Women Black Sean John for women
dislike

coconut

Unforgivable Women Black by Sean John is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. Unforgivable Women Black was launched in 2008. Top notes are red apple, cassia, jasmine, white cyclamen, piña colada , ylang-ylang and bergamot; middle notes are pineapple, iris, orange blossom and coconut milk; base notes are sandalwood, tonka bean, patchouli and vanilla.

Red Apple Cassia Jasmine White Cyclamen Piña Colada Ylang-Ylang Bergamot

Pineapple iris Orange Blossom Coconut Milk

Sandalwood Tonka Bean Patchouli Vanilla

Shunkoin

Unforgivable Women Black Fragrance Reviews

freshLegend
freshLegend

pina colada in a bottle!

orcuttgirl
orcuttgirl

This is an interesting fragrance, I decided to blind buy it because it sounded like something I would really love. Turns out its just not for me. If anyone wants to buy or trade let me know!

HelenFlowerz
HelenFlowerz

I like the taste of Pina Colada and I was looking for this kind of fragrance. Very warm,summer fragrance,one of my favorite, but not long lasting!

la louve
la louve

I got the perfume today and I like it. I have it now for 3 hours on my wrist and it have changed from piña colada to pineapple with coconut-milk! haha- joke!
;-))) Its a little much more that I can smell... its really nice and I wear it here, today, its summer and its a great perfume for this time. But I can´t understand why it is named: "Unforgivable"...!?
Is it unforgivable to wear it, or to wear it not? ;-)
LOVE FROM LOUVE

maraika
maraika

Dark, sensual and unique, long lasting smell! A night perfume - very intriguing and spicy, on the border of being strong, because of the peppery note. The coconut and the pina colada make it so sexy!

JasmineNikole
JasmineNikole

I love this perfume and I fell in love with it the first time I smelled it. Would anyone recommend this for summer?

dewibluebell
dewibluebell

This is one of the most masculine perfume for women I've ever smelled, which is a something I like. The pineapple and pina colada are overshadowed so strongly with the other notes, I struggle to pick them up at all. Firstly, I pick up the apples and the cassia. The dry down is comparable to a high end floral soap and something that is oddly metallic.

Although I like the smell on the bottle, it smells unnatural on the skin and doesn't seem to meld well with anyone's body chemistry. I'd actually recommend this to the adventurous male at the most. Sorry Puffy.

rockcity
rockcity

smells a bit unisex, but in a good way, I like it. ideal for office use

mightymarshal
mightymarshal

My manager at work wears this, and I was surprised when she said what it was. I haven't been a fan of many celebrity perfumes, and haven't been a fan at all of other perfumes and colognes done by 'urban' brands and designers. It smells really nice, and really feminine. A lot of people have called it sweet and tropical, but I didn't get that on her skin. I got a nice, powdery, floral with a touch of musk. I thought maybe she was wearing the original Unforgivable Women, and not Black, but when I asked her again she said it was Black and described the bottle. Apparently she owns both, but saves Black for fall/winter.

sharyssa
sharyssa

I'm coming for you Unforgivable black! I have to locate you at a good price 1st! My daughter sampled this at Kohls about a year ago and she was really liking this one it's a little pricey so I will get a bottle and her and I can share. She is 12 and uses perfume slowly like I do so it will work out between the 2 of us the bottle will last about a year I bet.

xbabe82517
xbabe82517

Just got this today (from eBay) after a nightmare finding it for sale anywhere in the UK! The only one I found was a brand new 75ml tester so I went for it right away - bargain at £15! I have the original and also 'Eau Fraiche' (which isn't on here for some reason) and love them all but never thought of going for this one until I read the reviews. It seems strange to call it a 'Black' version when it is so summery and tropical! I also love the scent of pineapples and coconuts and the scent of these is very obvious in this perfume. I have already bought Escada 'Pacific Paradise' for my holiday scent this year but I think I will alternate it with this one. Love this smell!

guest_aa
guest_aa

This is long lasting i like the bottle best it has beads on it.

guest_Nikkis40
guest_Nikkis40

Ok, so I decided to go for it based not only on the reviews but the fact that I really liked the original Unforgivable Woman (not Black) when I first smelled it at the store and I'd planned to order that one, but I figured if it was that good and the Black is a little more expensive, it must be a little better even. Right? So the UPS guy just handed it to me 10 min ago, I ripped it open and sprayed it on. From the get-go I can say I'm not at all crazy about the tropical coconut and pineapple thing going on at first spray. But as perfumes do, they change with all little time to allow certain tones to disapate and others to reveal themselves more...so I shall wait and see. Wonder what it will smell like in an hour. After about 15 minutes that feeling like I need to go make some kind of drink with an umbrella in it is subsiding. I think the best way to test this out for real is to spray it on someone else and see what the scent does over several hours or the course of a day. Yeah I think I'll do that too. But wondering if I maybe shouldn't have gone the regular UW route and saved myself 10 bucks to boot.

kahokero

I had a few more sniff at this one. I loved it every time. It was so different from the other fragrances - you don't get this smell from anything else. It is not just the coconut. Everything comes together to give a sweet kind of tropical feel that is not the typical 'tropical fruit fragrance' smell. I loved it so much that I wanted to take it home and spray all over my room.
The only thing that I don't really like is the bottle.
I have decided to buy this one. Sorry, mum. I have to break my promise.

kahokero

It is light and I can smell the coconut very well. It is not long-lasting. However, it is hard to get fragrances that smell like coconut, so this perfume is still worth buying, especially that it is not expensive. I nearly bought it today. I have promised my mum that I would not buy any fragrance this year, so I didn't buy it. Let's see how well I could keep the promise.

XoXoL.o.V.e
XoXoL.o.V.e

This one is very light,the piña colada and the coconut milk dominates the scent,i like it soo much

LizzieM
LizzieM

I was hanging around the perfume shop, and picked this up for something to do. Without any knowledge of it and what is in it. I was amazed that it smelt as it did. The bottle does not give it away, I was expecting heavy headache and spicey strong. And was I wrong! It is really lovely with its coconut and pineapple, very delicious, very relaxed. I might even buy some.........

Deedz
Deedz

The Pina Colada dominates this scent and having heart notes of coconut and pineapple it is a fragrance to be adored! The bottle tends to suggest that it encapsulates a musky or oriental "formal occasion" type scent but from the very first spritz you are transported to an olfactory buffet of fresh pineapple and coconut.
The base has sweet, warm vanilla and sandalwood which ideally sounds magnificent though the perfume tends to wear very rapidly loosing much of it's scent before the base notes can be truely appreciated. I still want it though, it's tropical and delicious while communicating a feel of maturity rather than being a fragrance designed targeting young girls.

lemon_mint
lemon_mint

love it...love all sean john perfume.. unique n mysterious..

Pa.princess
Pa.princess

At first spray I really liked it. Then the scent changed and just sort of faded away. Doesn't hang at all. Very disappointing:(

amanda
amanda

so mysterious and easy and light and feminine, just love this

Unforgivable Women Black by Sean John 3.82 out of 5 based on 86 ratings and 21 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Sean John Unforgivable Women Black fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Sean John Unforgivable Women Black, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Unforgivable Women Black by Sean John. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Unforgivable Women Black by Sean John represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.