Designers » R S » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

dislike

cacao
tropical
Selena Gomez Eau de Parfum Selena Gomez for women Videos
Selena Gomez Eau de Parfum Selena Gomez for women Pictures Selena Gomez Eau de Parfum Selena Gomez for women Pictures Selena Gomez Eau de Parfum Selena Gomez for women Pictures Selena Gomez Eau de Parfum Selena Gomez for women Pictures Selena Gomez Eau de Parfum Selena Gomez for women Pictures

Selena Gomez, actress and teen icon, announced the launch of her first perfume in 2011, inviting all her fans to help her choose the ingredients. Her fans could vote for three basic ingredients of the perfume on the site selenagomezperfumes.com—ending up in the victory of raspberry at the top, freesia in the middle and vanilla in the base.

In addition to raspberry, the composition’s opening includes a handful of fruits such as sweet orange, pineapple and peach. The heart consists of purple freesia, Cosmone musk and dewberry, while vanilla in the base is joined by sweet flavors of rich amber, chocolate and coconut. The composition is created with Givaudan perfumers.

The tall and narrow bottle reminds us of an evening gown and is adorned with an interesting stopper&mdash:a bouquet of purple and golden lips. The fragrance is available as 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum.

Note: Perfume review pages are designed for essays or posts that give a critical evaluation of a fragrance you have smelled, know and have formed an opinion of, based on your own experience. Abuse of the ratings or reviews features may get you banned from access to the website.

Selena Gomez Eau de Parfum was launched in 2012.

Orange Peach Pineapple Raspberry

Daisy Eau So Fresh

Selena Gomez Eau de Parfum Fragrance Reviews

DarlingNikki
DarlingNikki

I smelled this once when it first came out and it didn't stand out from any other typical fruity-floral bland generic type of celeb fragrance. I actually like the bottle though--really kitschy, LOL!

SweetShelly

If someone has a sample of it and can give me I'd be so so happy :). Cuz We don't have a tester to smell it in my country

SweetShelly

Does this perfume smells way to sweet?
Even sweeter than Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy and Katy Perry Meow?
Thanks

jujuba4596
jujuba4596

SO GOOD.

I bought this as a gift but I almost got a bottle for myself. It reminds me a lot like Pure Seduction from VS.

It's sweet and kind. Feels like you are that "always fabulous" person when you wear it. It's a fragrance for all ages. The bottle with these kisses is so beautiful.

If you don't like Selena Gomez or celebrity frangrances, don't ignore this one. It's sweet and joyful.

I love it.

ChesleyMusic

Its more of a cologne/body mist than fragrance.

Mrbigbigtoe
Mrbigbigtoe

It has been forever since I have smelled this, but I remember smelling a very strong pear note and I'm honestly surprised it's not listed here.
Very nice fragrance though. Beats Justin Bieber's crap any day.

Selena Gomez Eau de Parfum had intrigued me ever since it was first released back in 2012. I quite liked the quirky bottle design and hearing that there was a dominant chocolate accord to be found in this fragrance, I was admittedly eager to test it. Unfortunately the reality didn't match my expectations.

I first applied this fragrance to my skin whilst trying to kill time prior to meeting my friend for drinks at a bar in the city. I sprayed Selena Gomez Eau de Parfum quite liberally over my wrists and décolletage and immediately regretted doing so the minute the scent reached my nostrils.

Selena Gomez Eau de Parfum is a shockingly bad reinterpretation of Thierry Mugler's Angel. Thick, overly sweetened chocolate and sour pineapple are the first notes to appear, followed by an odd array of candied fruits and a heavy dose of synthetic musk.

The more the scent developed, the more it smelt like chocolate scented soap. Such a strange combination of clean, sweet and fruity accords. Even though this scent horrifies me, I must admit that I'm impressed by its unique approach, especially for that of a celebrity endorsed product.

Needless to say I felt extremely uncomfortable wearing this fragrance for the remainder of my night, and apologised to my friend profusely for smelling so weird. The lasting strength was so great that I smelt like Selena Gomez Eau de Parfum until I could shower again. I won't be trying this fragrance on my skin for a second time that's one thing for certain.

theperfumemaniac
theperfumemaniac

This is one of the best sellers at my store. Why? It is very easy to wear and has good lasting power. It also doesn't smell generic.

This one is very fruity. It is sweet but has a tropical feel to it. It has a good lasting power and average sillage. I really recommend this because it is so delicious! It starts fruity then it evolves into a sweet, chocolate scent.

My problem with it is the lid! Not the design, but everytime I take it off, the metal thing moves out of place and when you spray it, it leaks. So if you have this fragrance or intend on buying it, don't put the lid on because it might break the thing below the spray.

Overall, if you find it, get it! It smells similar to the Victoria Secret Pure Seduction but has more staying power and is more sweet, while the VS body mist is more fruity.

P.S. I find the bottle design to be very good! I really like how it doesn't look like anything else.

Spaztic
Spaztic

The bottle makes me cringe but the fragrance is likened to a pineapple body spray, so I wouldn't recommend getting it unless it's on deep discount. Although it does last a good deal longer then a body spray (at least on my skin it does).
I bought this because of scent memory. If you've ever been to vegas, you might have noticed that all the hotels have their own fragrance pumping through the air systems (maybe to cover the smell of cigs?) and most of them will sell said fragrance in the hotel gift shop. I went through each hotel to smell their smells and THIS perfume really reminds me of New York New York.
Sugared Pineapple, simple

debush
debush

Blind buy, bought it for $ 19 .... And smells so cheap in horrible bottle!

guachipiruli
guachipiruli

This smells like this scented kitty litter I bought the other day. Synthetic, harsh, cheap, fake. Something you want to forget ASAP: like Selena and Justin. In three words: ho-rri-ble.

pinnock22
pinnock22

This perfume is incredibly synthetic. it smells like sweet rotting fruit with a chocolate orange scent shoved on the side. both of her perfumes disappointed me tbh.

tia t
tia t

I love all the fruity/gourmand perfumes that the celebrities bring out.

But this has to be the first perfume I have ever disliked. I tried on both this one and the other version. Awful. Very cheap nasty stuff.

gh0stly
gh0stly

So when this came out I was so in denial about liking it or getting it just because it's a celebrity fragrance. But I was given a sample of it by an associate at Macy's. I remember when I actually started wearing that little sample I fell in love with this fragrance. I ended up going back to Macy's a week or two later and getting a gift set with the 3.4oz bottle. I haven't had it for a while and I have oddly been missing it. So I picked up some more today while out. It's a really feminine and fruity type of fragrance. Yet kind of addictive in all honesty. I find the fruit and chocolate notes stand out the most. Although there is this freesia thing going on in the background of it all. I saw some people say it smells like shampoo, love spell, fruit punch etc. Which I personally don't get? I do get the pure seduction comparison though. They have some similarity but this one is a little more complex and some slight differences. I think it's just the freesia and fruity notes that make people think the two smell similar. But overall I really do love this fragrance.

ChesleyMusic

It smells like a fruit punch.

perfumelover45
perfumelover45

I do not really like this perfume. I think it is to strong and the only thing i really like about it is its bottle.

zebralover04
zebralover04

I got the big bottle of this from Marshalls. When I got home I loved the smell of it! When you first spray it, it smells nice and fruity , Then it dies down a little bit into a nice warm scent. I LOVE this perfume!!!

cheriebeary73
cheriebeary73

I was browsing at Marshall's and saw a big bottle of this on clearance for $12, so decided to buy it. I actually bought it with intentions of giving to my daughter who is 10 and starting to get into perfumes. But I am careful what I buy her since I don't want something too mature smelling on her. When I got home I tried on my arm first, and it's like a sweet fruity young girly smell, so perfect for her! The bottle is really cute too, and I am a sucker for the bottles alone. Oh btw..she loves Selena Gomez too! I now have it sitting on her dresser on her little perfume vanity mirror and waiting for her to come home from school and notice it!

perfumeglam87
perfumeglam87

Smells just like Justin Bieber's Girlfriend perfume!
Ughh I keep buying these celebrity fragrances that all smell the same!
Nicki Minaj, Justin Bieber, Britney Spears, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift etc etc etc...

NoireFox
NoireFox

Smells like cheap shampoo (i.e. Suave, Herbal Essences, etc.)
I don't use those shampoos, and I certainly don't want to smell of them.
Everything about this perfume is wrong in every way, including the hideously tacky bottle, I mean, HELLO.

mschnabel666
mschnabel666

I am not a Selena Gomez fan, haha, I'm 34 and a punk rocker, but... if a scent is sweet, foody, gourmand, etc... I will try it. This is meh. It's nice but oh so unremarkable. It's more like a fruity shampoo or soap. It's pleasant tho. Like pineapple soap. Looking at the notes, this should be better! I love chocolate, sweet orange, coconut, etc... I am still going to try her Vivamore, found a $20 bottle on ebay!

I do love the huge tacky bottles!

ahnm
ahnm

it actually smells pretty clean surprisingly.
this is one of those scents that really depends on the person wearing it.
it smells like how the bathroom would smell after you take a shower. fresh, fruity, clean.
but at the same time, it is a sweet scent but not a thick sickening sweet. it's tolerable. the coconut note does not smell like coconut but it sort of cuts the sweetness a little and adds more character. to me it smells more like a clean laundry note, rather than coconut.

Lexxy
Lexxy

After having been using this for over 2 weeks now I had to come back and give it a better review. It's no masterpiece that's for sure, in fact it reminds me of a grape Jolly Rancher, but I think that's exactly what I like about it. The coconut in this is lovely not really detectable but it makes the fragance smell creamy and soft. This one is hard for me to describe but if you can imagine a fruity tropical creamy Jolly Rancher. It's sweet but fresh also. I know it sounds odd but the amber and vanilla make it wearable. It's fun, simple, flirty, youthful, yummy and relaxed. The guys at work seem to like it, one asked me what it was and honestly I was embarrassed to say, I almost lied! lol But I told him and I warned him that the bottle was terribly tacky. I mainly put this one in my hair so suddenly thru out the day I'll get a whiff of this sweet fruity creaminess and it makes me smile and not care what the bottle looks like. One thing tho, this one is def not displayed in my vanity with the rest of my babies, this lil runt is hanging out in the closet, where no one can see it. Not because it's a celebrity fragance but because of the silly tacky bottle.

Sxaninha
Sxaninha

I love it! :) before I saw the notes I smelled BUBBLEGUM, then PANTENE shampoo and then BEER but it's nice believe it!
It's very sweet and fresh!
Curious what the mix of the notes can make us feel different things :)

christinavictory
christinavictory

This is one of my most love, yet least appreciated fragrances. I love it, and it is one of my favorites, yet I rear els reach for it, mostly because I forget I have it. I find this to be quite reminiscent of Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy, except that this one is much more tropical. This could easily be a summer edition for Midnight Fantasy. I love both of these, so that is not a problem for me. I think of these two as my fruit bombs, because that is exactly what they are. They just scream "HEY!!!! I SMELL LIKE FRUIT, EAT ME!!!!" And there are days when this is EXACTLY what I want. All in all I really love this, the only bad thing I have to say about this fragrance, is that I HATE the bottle. The lips are just...confusing, and I don't really get the rest of the bottle either, but mostly I hate the lips, and it's just too big. I only have the 1oz bottle, and I have to bend pretty much all the lips down just to make it fit in my shelves...and my shelves are not that small.
The scent itself gets a 9.5/10
The packaging gets 1/10, because if nothing else, I like the colors.

vattenmelon
vattenmelon

this is a copy of Pure seduction!! if you love pure seduction you will surely love this too!

Sweelty
Sweelty

I like this perfume. It is girly, fruity, light, summery. My husband said that I smelled like a bubble gum haha but I like that. The longevity is ok too

jreyes366
jreyes366

This perfume is actually quite nice, even though it's pretty close to victoria's secret Pure seduction. I'm not one to wear fruit punch scents but this one is one i'd consider with the weather getting warmer. It wears closer to the skin and although it is sweet, there's a fresh quality to it.

La Moon
La Moon

This scent is young ,vibrant and feminine. Yes the sweet plum freesia screams pure seduction from VS but that's only part of what you take in. The chocolate,jasmine and coconut are all there as well. I like it. I wouldn't mind using this as an everyday. If you stick your nose in it for too long it can overwhelm a tad but just don't do all of that :)

CPelly82
CPelly82

Smells nice but not on me. All you can smell is sweet pineapple :(

Gave this another try and to me it smells like rotten grapes. The bottle is very pretty but the scent is too young for me. I gave this to my sister who is much younger then me in hopes it works for her.

LexValo
LexValo

I want to buy it because it smells so amazing on me...
I don't want to buy it, because it's Selena Gomez. >.

SunnyGo93
SunnyGo93

This smells VERY MUCH like VS Love Spell. But it does have a more pineapple-y chocolate hint to it which makes it a bit more tolerable than Love Spell. Yayy!!

GregorAPBDH
GregorAPBDH

Selena Gomez By Selena Gomez is the first perfume by the Disney channel star. The box is very plain cream color with the purple sketch design of the bottle on the front. The bottle is very detailed as it looks like a long purple evening gown with the name of the perfume on the side. The cap is gold with a bouquet of gold and purple 'lip balloons'. The smell of this perfume is very citrusy upon the first spray but once it dries down it is very warm and slightly musky. This perfume gets a 8/10 from me :)

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

This is a love from the first sniff ..
It has the soul of teenagers, fruity vanilla safe and easy to love.
I think salena played it better than justin ..
And I agree it smells as VS lovespell ..
Reasonable for morning along the year.

Lasting power & sillage are very good .. spray more you will get more.

lkg14
lkg14

On me, it smells like sour cigarettes (if that's possible?) and air freshener/laundry. (I don't smoke or live with smokers) :(

Zrye
Zrye

This is a great perfume, although too much can be sickening/nauseating. To me this is a very potent fragrance. At first spray, it smells strongly of raspberry and pineapple. The peach, to me, gives it an almost dust like smell. Once dried down, it becomes a lovely fruity floral on my skin! It's a very young smell which would fit any tween out there lol. Like I said though, too much can become a sticky sweet disaster! Apply this responsibly!
It's silage and longevity are great! A couple of sprays and I can smell this throughout most of my house!

I would recommend! :)

Princess
Princess

MMm.. this smells so good. Its fruity. I agree its a bit simelar to VS pure seduction. But I would say its moore mellow/toned version. I love it :)

stephanienwc
stephanienwc

This scent is very straightforwardly fruity. I find it a little bit sweet but it is not sickening. I think it smells like a fruity shampoo. Very young. Boys will like this though!

Miriana93
Miriana93

I love this scent. As soon as I smelled it, it reminded me of something from my childhood which I cannot put my finger on and I knew that I had to have it. I love the raspberry scent but I am not too fond of the cocoa scent. I cannot really smell the vanilla and coconut. But I just love this. Even though most people would say that this is a summer scent, in my opinion I'm going to get most use out of it in the winter. The only downside is that it does not last as long as my other fragrances.

MissMordecai87
MissMordecai87

I really wanted to like this, but I just don't. The first spray is nice, very berry fruity. But something in the heart and/or drydown reminds me of Aquolina's Pink Sugar and True Religion's Love, Hope, & Denim. It's got the burnt sugar smell of Pink Sugar and the root beer smell of LHD. Two things I am not a fan of. I tried really hard to like it. I looked at pretty pictures of cute outfits and stuff on Pinterest while smelling it to try to get myself to think "See? This is a scent for cute girls!" Hahahaha. It didn't work. My boyfriend said he liked it, but... I just don't think it's what I wanted. I got it for $15 on Amazon, so I'm going to keep it and maybe give it another try in the spring. :-P

adababiee829
adababiee829

i actually really like this perfume. it smells similar to love spell, but smells more coconut-chocolatey. i've gotten a lot of compliments when wearing this, and i never really get compliments which is very flattering! :) using it with the shower gel and then layering with the lotion does make it last longer, and subtly stronger in a good way.

at first the bottle seriously annoyed me because it was hard to spray, but as you go through it... about 1/3 of the way down the neck it becomes easier to spray.. no idea why or maybe i just got used to it.

btw, one person who complimented me said that it didn't cause their allergies to act up, so idk if that's just that person or if it's a little more allergy friendly haha (and i really layered it on that day) i could also be because it's more of a sweet smelling perfume than a flowery smelling perfume.

ErikaTayTay
ErikaTayTay

I LOVE this fragrance! I am a Selena Gomez fan and have been meaning to buy this fragrance for a while. So I finally treated myself today! The bottle is very beautiful. The perfume I find to be a bit strong, so I only needed one squirt. I find that it smells very tropical. Beautiful scent!

stefaniedawnn
stefaniedawnn

I love this scent, I think it's fantastic! One of my absolute FAVORITE fruity perfumes. I really don't care about the name or label of the fragrance. I find it to be quite irrelevant as far as personal taste is concerned. I have to admit, I was mildly skeptical at first, but as soon as I tested it I knew I had to have it! Despite it's slightly immature exterior, the scent itself is beautiful, fruity, & fresh with a hint of chocolate. I tend to dislike chocolate as a note but find it quite tolerable in this particular perfume. Smells nothing like VS Pure Seduction in my opinion. I'm a fan of Pure Seduction & I don't find it to be at all similar. Sillage & longevity are surprisingly decent. One of my favorite scents to wear. It's pretty. It's sweet. It's fun. It's a total gem!

ticalica
ticalica

Although this smells young happy and cheerful, the lasting power is worse than a body mist... This is a great feel-good scent to teenage girls who want to smell sweet in a clean way (no earthy notes. No patchouli)

Very disappointed by the sillage and longevity

I also detect watermelon every time i smell this

thatgirl1269
thatgirl1269

The bottle, as tacky as it is (and totally impractical to travel with) is cute and very, very girly. The fragrance is lovely - sweet and fruity (as you'd expect) and actually quite unique, in spite of what I first believed it would be (this was another blind buy for me). However, I'm very surprised that cantaloupe and/or honeydew aren't listed as one of the notes - that's pretty much all I get on the initial spray, with, perhaps, a hint of a pineapple. I however get no cacao at any stage. Having said that, don't dismiss this "just" because it's a celebrity fragrance. Yes, it's similar to many on the market, but there is something different about it - can't quite put my finger on it at the moment (I've only had it for a few hours) but it's not your typical run of the mill celebrity fragrance. A very reasonably priced fragrance (I picked it up for AUD$22) that I don't regret buying blind.

bladesabre
bladesabre

I really can't stand my odd skin chemistry. I just blind bought this, and I wish I hadn't wasted my money. I was so hoping for a wonderous gormand fragrance of raspberry and chocolate but all I got was overwhelming floral soapiness! So disappointed. :(

eirenelisa
eirenelisa

I can't decide how I feel about this one. I've sampled it a few times and some days I love it-it has a wonderful slightly melancholic grape-freesia combination that seems unique. But then other times I get a split-second whiff of hair mixed with bubble-yum from it,and I reconsider buying it. Then the following week I crave a bottle again.

Princess Adora
Princess Adora

Such a lovely perfume kinda of fruity yet very seductive at the same time it does have a plum kind of scent to it which makes it yummy, and the bottle itself is very unique some may not like the look of the bottle but I personally think it's original and pretty at the same time,I would reccomend this if you like that Victoria's Secret perfume pure seduction but is hard or impossible to get (like here in Australia) because it is near identical to that.

CherryKissesxxx
CherryKissesxxx

This is the most delightful perfume!

I’m aware, when I wear it, that I smell like a great, big gummy bear, but amazingly, I LOVE that! It’s so fruity and lasts so long. It’s the best $25 I think I’ve ever spent on a perfume. I applied it at 6am and at 2pm I could still smell it on me. I think the projection is quite wide, also.

I really struggle with this perfume, though. Although I've always loved sweet perfumes, being the age I am, I shouldn't love this sweet, candied perfume as much as I do, but I can't help it! I'd be happy to pay triple the amount that I did.

Just gorgeous!

g1gglesg1rl
g1gglesg1rl

This is a delight to smell. It's sweet but it's also fresh - not too over powering and sickly. It's at the top of my want list at present. I do have to mention though that the bottle is abit of a shame. Very young & while the glass base its beautiful the silly lips on the top kind of kill it for me. They had actually looked like flowers in a small picture which would have worked far better. Oh well the scent is still worth it :D

lu.wang
lu.wang

The initial burst is full of pineapple. Unfortunately, this does not last more than 10 minutes than me. I can't smell the mid or base notes.

karenrobert
karenrobert

fruits on top of fruits! Very yummy mouth watering fragrant to die for. I wasn't expecting much from another celeb perfume. I was wrong. The cacao and vanilla are so subtle , I could barely detect them at all. The creaminess helps to tone down the cloying sweetness many perfumes tend to have. One beautiful fragrant just like Selena. No head ache for Selena. Youthful sweet girly feminine scent that will send all the boys your way.

DarkRenaissanceMaiden
DarkRenaissanceMaiden

To me it's a very unique scent, I've never smelt anything like it before. It's very floral, light, and of course, feminine. Also it's very sweet, so it's not for someone who prefers spicier scents.

I should say that it doesn't last very long, which is the only downside that I can find...well, besides the bottle itself, I think they could have done a better job with the design...I don't know what the lips attached to the cap have to do with anything, but oh well.

dolceinspirazione
dolceinspirazione

To die for. I was expecting a crappy, cheap floral scent. This is actually quite bold. I love it.

rococozephyr
rococozephyr

When I first sniffed this, I immediately thought of Pure Seduction from Victoria's Secret. I seriously could not pick out any individual notes at all, it was all just endless memories of high school locker rooms and enough body spray to drown a horse. I actually received both Selena Gomez and Pure Seduction for my birthday, so I sprayed Pure Seduction onto my other arm to compare and, though they're not identical, they are VERY similar.

Pure Seduction is brighter, more girlish and springy, though Selena Gomez is still very much both of those things. Selena Gomez is (very) slightly more complex: when it starts to dry down, I can definitely pick out the coconut and musk, both of which help to ground it and make it a warmer and slightly more mature scent than Pure Seduction. It's closer-wearing than Pure Seduction, darker and softer and just a little sexier.

Honestly, this is so similar to Pure Seduction, I'm not even going to beg you not to buy it for anyone above the age of twenty. I'm just going to come out and say: don't buy this, period. If you really love the scent, Pure Seduction is an easy dupe; if you really need the warmth and sexiness that notes like musk and chocolate and coconut add, there are infinitely better options out there for you. And for the love of god, PLEASE don't give it as a gift just because Selena Gomez's name is tacked onto it; either you're passing up the opportunity to introduce a young woman to the wonderful possibilities in the world of perfume, or she's already fully aware of those possibilities and she's going to think your gift was tacky and poorly thought out.

Plus, this bottle is awful. I know, it's a petty point, but seriously? Those lips? I get embarrassed just seeing it sitting on my desk.

Spencemonster
Spencemonster

I just have to say how much I ADORE the smell we have here with Selena's first scent. It doesn't last that much on me, and if sprayed heavily it CAN, but tends to be that..heavy on me. But just LOVE this scent. Both of her scent's are so unique and different. A+ for her on the nose for these. Out of 5 I give this a 4.5

comellotee
comellotee

To me this perfume is the best perfume from that i had before this....actually im not fan selena G...but i love this perfume too much...it reminded me too eat the rasberry cake...

Erinbeb
Erinbeb

You know when you eat chocolate and raspberry together? This is what it smells like when your eating that! So yummy and such a fresh smell it's amazing one of my favourites!!!

PearlyMist x
PearlyMist x

I smelled this at a store today and can't decide whether I like it or not! When you first spray this fragrance it is very sweet. It smelled a bit alcoholic to me. Usually I gravitate towards sweet scents but this one was different. I'd say this is sickly sweet, even for me. Other reviews have said this is a generic smell, but I haven't smelled anything similar to this before. It's fruity, but there's something else there alongside the fruit that intrigues me a little bit. I'm thinking maybe the combination of fruit and the various base notes. It's just very strange :3 I think I smell raspberries, but it's not a fresh smell, it's almost like spoilt fruit xD As it settles, the vanilla comes through quite strongly along with the strange fruit :P I'm getting maybe a hint of amber and I guess the freesia is mixed in there somewhere too! (I don't really know what that smells like xD).

The bottle is so big! Well, really tall, and it was on the top shelf which could have made it look even bigger! xD I thought the lips were a little bouquet of flowers before I looked closer. It stood out to me amongst the other tester bottles and it would be something different sitting in my collection :)

This perfume is definitely targeted at the younger audience but, as usual, you should definitely wear the scents you enjoy! I'll be thinking about this for a little longer to see whether I'd wear it or not, and whether I think it's more 'candy sweet' or just too sickly.

Hope this helps! ^_^

EDIT: I decided not to get this one as when I went out with friends I'm sure I could smell somebody wearing it and it just reminded me of the spoilt fruit :( Such a pity! Do go and test it out though because it is quite a unique scent! :3

florence.lee
florence.lee

This noxious nectar is indeed... noxious. It starts off with a cough syrup monstrosity - synthetic red fruits, reminding me of cherry-flavoured Panadol for Kids. After one hour, I can't differentiate between this and Victoria's Secret Love Spell - the same rotten fruit pear peaches and berries fruit punch headache inducing combi, and that's it, gone without a drydown. Where's the amber, where's the vanilla, where's the cacao? Another marketing fallacy of invisible notes - zilch cream in it, just a sickly cough syrup monstrosity.

diamondshineify
diamondshineify

I'm really disappointed in this perfume. Selena is an idol for me, and I was hoping I would love her perfume, but I don't.

I've been trying out perfumes with chocolate as one of the notes, but I can only smell sweet raspberries in this perfume. I honestly can't smell anything but raspberries.

The plus side is that I do like raspberries, and I love the bottle, so 5 out of 10 stars.

rosembloom
rosembloom

I simply adore this fragrance! Yes, it resembles Pure Seduction by Vickies but with a Poison vibe! It is much richer, warmer and more sensual than Pure seduction imho. Sparkling rasperry, orange, pineapple and peach create a zesty and yummy opening that is sensual and playful yet rich and enchanting. Definitely girly and sweet! Just the initial blast makes me smile:, tis a happy fume! Delicious fruit punch turns bubble-gummy with the dewberry for a moment , then lays out a richer sillage of musky and ambery vanilla that tame those fruit and bring a certain allure to the perfume. From girly to womanly, yet still playful and sensual. My favorite part is the drydown which I can smell early on in the olfactive pyramid. Imagine cherries and raspberries dipped in rich chocolate and sprinkled with coconut shavings: this is what it reminds me of. I love this because it pleases me and puts me in a good mood. It is not meant to please anyone else, yet, is one of my most complimented scents. I just can't get enough.. why does it remind me of the Rock Star soap by Lush???? I reommend highly! :D
good longevity
great price-value
good sillage... Shall repurchase as it is one of my faves for late summer-early Fall 3013

Fragaria
Fragaria

I see many like this one and I'm so glad. I think the bottle is cute...adorable! I can think of a few bottles quite recently that were just awful to me and couldn't believe the people that bashed this one. I didn't expect much from the scent, and though I agree it's similar to VS Pure Seduction, which I have, I'd still buy this! This fragrance is equal to the happiness I'd get going to the fair in perfect weather, eating chocolate covered ice cream bars, cotton candy, caramel corn, AND not getting fat! It's just a bottle of joy. Like another mentioned, I'm far too old for this and just couldn't care less. I'm an old lady but, MUST I smell like one!? :-)

mullingdge
mullingdge

I tested it before then I smell caramelized raspberry. I didn't smell the other notes that much but it is still a great, yummy fragrance. :)

Jennifer555
Jennifer555

This smells so good. I do get the grape juice vibe but it also has a soapy clean quality mixed in. I like fruity scents but have way too many but this one is a little different as it has something more than typical. It really meshes with my chemistry and smells divine on me. When my husband first smelled it he said, you smell really good and he doesn't say that often with my other scents. I also think Selena is beautiful and talented. I am way beyond the age of the target demographic for this but I don't care.

Flowercat
Flowercat

I treated myself to this unabashedly sweet, fruity, fun fragrance simply because that's exactly what I needed as summer begins to fade and at the same time I'm realizing that I'm mature in years but forever a girly-girl! And that's okay! The purple, the playful bottle, the airy-light sweetness of the scent...it was just the right time!
This EDP reminds me of VS Love Spell...maybe a bit sweeter and lighter. It seems to be lasting a good amount of time, around 3 hours at this point.
Life is short, buy sweet, feminine scents, whether you're actually a teenager or just forever young! :-)

juliaaammm
juliaaammm

When I went in to smell this scent, initially I was very excited... I was hoping for (finally) a celebrity fragrance that didn't conform to the current trend of sweet fruity floral and went somewhere different...

Since the bottle resembles elements of Dali's fragrance line, immediately I fell in love. However the smell, unfortunately was utterly appalling....

I'm glad this fragrance gratified others on this website as I hoped it would me, but personally; one waft of this and I immediately am taken back to my high school days of drinking Raspberry Bacardi Breezers and the distinct smell of the burp you create after having that ONE too many....

Selena, I still have hopes for you but I'm sorry I just can't do it. :(

windhill
windhill

Eventhought the notes a bit ehhhh.... but the scent it's better than I expected. Nothing extraordinary but very light and fun so I bought it to my 16yr old sister and it suit her very well, Good for summer though.

update: I found myself don't like it at all(but my sister still love it so good for her). Completely artificial fruit juice. It smell like something you should drink, not wear

summersun12
summersun12

I looovvee this perfume! It smells SO good. It smells very fruity and sweet. It also stays on well throughout the day. It smells very unique to me. Just a really fun and fruity scent! One of my favorites.

Love123
Love123

I love this perfume it smells so good! It is fruity and very sweet. Love it :)

tina89
tina89

This is my go to scent when i want to feel girly and young.. Its like stepping out of the shower. Its fresh and fun although i do find it to be a little generic, but that is expected obviously, being a celebrity fragrant. If you're looking for a generic fruity perfume that your boyfriend would like, this is what you're looking for. The sillage is not bad either. I normally have a hard time with perfumes as most dont really agree with my body chemistry. Every perfume that i've tried usually morphs into something totally different than that of the original scent. therefore i dont really trust reviews as our body chemistry works differently and if you're like me, i feel like you cant go wrong with this one.

rogerbpsf
rogerbpsf

bought it for my sister last month, she liked as much as me. very very very sweet, but quite agradable and does not tastes cheap!

kurobara yuki

I just bought this today and I think that it is a good perfume. Sweet and fruity fresh :)

VqueenLeigh
VqueenLeigh

We have a sample bottle tester in our fragrance shop even though I wish we could sell it. It actually very good smell quite tropical and fresh. Really love it go Selena!

sparkybish
sparkybish

This smells like a raspberry body wash I had when I was a teenager. Fruity, fresh, and soapy. I passed the sample I had on to my 15 year old daughter to use. She does object to the hideous bottle, though.

sparklexoxo
sparklexoxo

This perfume is an good fragrance I think Selena Gomez did an good job with this scent i mostly smell raspberries,chocolate,and pineapple its wonderful for teenangers because its sweet and fruity and yet in a unique type of way but my only problem is that it doesn't last too long it probably last about 2-3 hours but still a good fragrance :).

ryanhuynh

I tested it when I went to Thailand last week. It was made me suprise. It's like a sweet cocktail with pineapple and a bit raspberry syrups. I love it. I'll give 9/10. If it's long-lastin' is better, I'll give 10/10

Mochahantas
Mochahantas

This DOES smell just like Sweet Seduction. However, it has a chocolate note that SD does not have. Here it is about an hour later and it is gone...Finished. No more.

KelseyRaven
KelseyRaven

I've been looking for a really sweet and fruity scent, and I almost bought this perfume. But I could not bring myself to because the bottle is just, ugh. The bottom, gown-like part is beautiful, but the lips on the lid looks like a tacky party decoration.

alexbaby123
alexbaby123

Someone who had previously viewed this perfume mentioned that it smells like VS Pure Seduction and Vera Wang Princess. I happen to own both fragrances and mixed the two together and let it set into my skin for a couple of minutes.. and it really does smell exactly the same as Selena's perfume! I highly recommend that you save your money if you already own those two perfumes as well :)

Lauralee77
Lauralee77

Hated it. Way too sweet! Sweet in the way a sour lolly is. It smells cheap and has no depth. I walked away with regret that I had sprayed it on my wrist instead of a tester card.

13jamie
13jamie

i like the smell of this perfume from memory, i only tested it once in the shops but i have also smelt it on other people.
the think i hate about this perfume though is the bottle!! it horrible!!
anyway good perfume, bad packaging.

BabyFaceCaché
BabyFaceCaché

I absolutely hate it. Like i don't even like how the dang frickin bottle looks it seems like she didn't spend any time on exterior design and talk about scent this definitely not a special perfume. It seems cheap and just not worth buying. Don't see the point in making a fragrance.

umum_smellsgood
umum_smellsgood

Not an extremely unique perfume, but I wear it often. It leaves a grape soda type scent on my skin. Not strong or offensive, very light and pleasant.

alanav09

i actually had this. it smells amazinggggg at first burst.. like this amazing candy. But on me the coconut in this perfume just didn't work. if only they left that part out. Le sigh.

I find myself craving this aaalll the time tho. Might pick up a 1oz.

louisminaj
louisminaj

I bought this fragrance today after much anticipation to buy it! To be honest I bought this for the bottle, as it is just stunning! But the scent, I was worried because I'm not really fond of pineapple in a fragrance but in this perfume it really works! It has almost an original scent to it! I've never smelled another fragrance like this! It has such a fresh fruity opening! I am in love with this fragrance!

Normi Enriquez
Normi Enriquez

I am 26 years old so I immediately thought that I shouldn't be attracted to this perfume cause I'm too old for it, but the first time I smelled it I really liked it because, as many have said it, smells almost exactly as Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction. Since I really enjoyed that body mist, which obviously has very weak staying power, I thought Selena Gomez' perfume would be a good buy; plus I found it at Ross for $20 bucks so, didn't give it much of a thought. It smells very fruity, fresh and very young, but it doesn't last very long on me and that was a disappointment, since that was part of why I bought it. If you don't mind re applying it two or maybe three times a day, I'd say go for it.

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

wow really didn't think i would like this but i do... fresh and fruity ..it has the same vibe like DG L'Imperatrice #3... if you like that one you might enjoy this one too

pamela091083
pamela091083

aún no lo tengo pero espero tenerlo para este año y ya me quede intrigada con la nueva loción asi que me toca ahorrar =)

Liebchenn
Liebchenn

This is my favorite new perfume <3

I agree with the other reviews, this smells very similar to Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction...except this is much better. The lasting power is pretty incredible (6-7 hours) and the sillage isn't overpowering but throws out a few feet or so.

This is exotic smelling and I smell the deep scent of peaches, berries, and chocolate. Later this almost dries down to something similar to Dior Poison. This is soooooooo much better than Pure Seduction and you don't get that really strong alcohol smell that body sprays can give you.

The bottle is so awkward to use because I'm constantly worried about bending one of the little lips off, but I just set it down before I use the bottle. It's tacky looking, but it's cute.

Vampiris
Vampiris

i got a 100ml bottle as a gift in April, only sprayed once so far

it is quite long lasting..the bottle looks alright, but the lid with the bunch of shining lips is hideous..

I like the opening of this scent because i love pineapples a lot, really wanted to like it..problem is it smells a bit synthetic..i know someone who wears this all the time, it smells a bit plastic on her, so it kinda put me off as well..

it's just not for me, there are many other gourmand/fruity scents which are better than this one..

Selena Gomez smells like bubblegum and Lip Smackers lip gloss. The chocolate note is like an empty Hershey's wrapper.
This smells like making out with a teenage girl. Maybe that was the point?

VividlyWonderstruck
VividlyWonderstruck

This fragrance smells like pineapple lollipops with a VS Pure Seduction undertone. When I first smelled this, I didn't see the resemblance until I randomly decided to test it out again. To my surprise, I got that VS vibe everyone was talking about! As much as I love Pure Seduction, I would reach for Selena Gomez™ rather than VS just because it is in stronger concentration plus the pineapple in here adds a nice, tropical touch to the scent. I really love this fragrance even if it resembles Pure Seduction. Good Job Selena! :)

dame piglet
dame piglet

This smells like ME in about 1981!!! Adolescent me smelled scrubbed clean with soap, a light splash of floral perfume and fruity lip gloss and bubble gum! WHAT A WALK DOWN MEMORY LANE!!! I could absolutely picture this bottle atop my dresser in my teenage bedroom!

This opens on me with berries then tropical fruitiness (I was thinking mango... could be the pineapple)
Next enters some soft flowers that replaces the berries.
So then it's soft flowers and tropical but just briefly before it morphs into...
Flowers and bubble gum
Then, flowers, bubble gum and soap.

Normally I'm not agist in my assessment, but I have to say that this is very much a lovely, sweet young lady fragrance... from what I've read about Selena Gomez, this is her to a "t".

While I won't likely buy a bottle (I really have enough!), it was a lovely walk down memory lane for me.
I recommend this for adolescent girls and any lady who wants to channel that pretty, simply innocent feeling.

Be well & happy sniffing!!

Raggagirl1
Raggagirl1

this didn't stand out to me it just reminded me of soap, a nice soap. its nice but not something I would buy. its a clean smell though and I don't hate it. just nice

ThePerfumeGuy
ThePerfumeGuy

This perfume is one of my favourites, the fruit notes in it are all very candy-like and it's definitely not for those who aren't a fan of smelling like a sweet/candy shop!

I don't think this perfume has that much progression, there isn't really a dry down other than when you first spray it, it is a bit juicier. Once it does start the dry down it does go a bit powdery - this smells exactly like some sort of sweet but I can't remember! The powderiness almost makes it like 'love hearts'.

Sadly I don't get any chocolate or coconut from this fragrance, the fruits definitely overpower any scent these give the perfume.

Very young and fun fragrance perfect for casual wear and I have nothing against the bottle, I love the gown design and while I'm not a huge fan of the lid at least it's something a bit different.

JackieBrz
JackieBrz

I disagree with some opinions that say that celebrity perfumes do not fix it. Know and use more traditional scents and say that some do not set.
The MEOW by Katy Perry for example, fixed in the skin, has a wonderful setting!
Already Saharienne by YSL not hard nor one hour ... so ... let's end this silly prejudice against celebrity fragrances. The Selena Gomez is divine and has great setting! Fixation is also a matter of skin :)

ForrealMe2

smells great even my husband likes this but not as long lasting as expected i suppose you can touch up but i think this will last 2-3 hours pushing..can smell it longer on clothes..if you dont mind reapplying this is a good scent..sillage is great...bummer on longetivity but what do you expect from a celebrity scent this is why i have given them all up all together because while they smell fabulous they just don't last.. this will be my last celebrity scent..i'm sticking to classics that last

Erinash93
Erinash93

Smells exactly like fruit Gushers.

ForrealMe2

This smells so good its not even funny...i did a review on this before but i have to say this one last a long time i think more than britney spears midnight fantasy which is more tart..it is love spell...i sprayed it at the macy's counter on a card and it lasted for days on that cards i was shocked...it is a heavier scent...very well done..i hope it lasts its on its ways will update you further

Donaldquick123
Donaldquick123

The one thing that I have to complain about this scent is the ugly bottle it's so weird and tacky looking nothing cute about this bottle. But we are here for the JUICE! The scent stars off with a burst of pineapple and I smell like an champagne notes but there is nothing like that listed. In the middle notes u have musk which is kinda odd but original for a perfume but I smells a lot of that musky ness in the middle then in the dry down I get a very chocolate vanilla smells which is good but sometimes the chocolate is too much and gives me a headach but all in all this is a very pleasant scent to wear :) 7/10

katiecakes
katiecakes

I wanted this perfume as soon as I found out it smelled like my favorite body spray love spell. I happen to find it last night at marshalls for $34.99 for the largest bottle. Great deal. As expected smells like tart Hawaiian punch! So happy with this purchase and the bottle is really unique.This is one i would buy again! The lasting power is not there though.Two sprays lasted about 20 mins for me. VS body spray lasts longer than that! But I have found thats the case with all perfumes I have bought in the past couple years. The perfume market has definitely done this on purpose 'use more buy more'. I have about 100 perfumes and they ALL fade within minutes even all of my versace! I remember in high school I would spray some on before school and after school I could still smell it..those days are gone!

mariniazhari
mariniazhari

i love this perfume.i even wear this before going to sleep.

This_Night_Is_Flawless13
This_Night_Is_Flawless13

I tried on the tester and it smells amazing. I put it on my jacket sleeve yesterday, and the scent is still there. Hopefully I will get this! :)

zoe.knap
zoe.knap

DNW, far too sweet and for tweenies

ForrealMe2

love spell and midnight fantasy...midnight fantasy is just a tad bit more complex than this scent but this smells sooo amazing

vwbeasley
vwbeasley

Let me start off by first saying I LOVE this fragrance. I naturally tend to gravitate towards the floral/fruity fragrances that are very sweet & this one doesn't disappoint. I have seen in other reviews this is being compared to VS Pure Seduction & VS Love Spell and being that I own both I actually did my own comparison. I will say it does smell like a combination of both VS frangrances with more of the Pure Seduction scent the strongest however Selena Gomez is not as "fruit punchy"smelling as Pure Seduction. Plus Selena Gomez is more "richer" and warmer than either VS scents. I wear this perfume daily to work and get compliments nearly everyday! It usually lasts about 4 hours on me and I spray it on my clothes & skin. I am 39 years old however I love this perfume and am one who feels age shouldn't determine your fragrance--personality and your own personal sense of self should. So even though Selena herself is a mere babe (haha) I say go ahead and wear it regardless of your age!

Lushylori
Lushylori

I just bought this one today for only $20.00 at my local shoppers drug mart. The sale is all this week, for all you young ladies that want to try this flirty scent, for an affordable price :)
Upon the first spray,i thought i smelled grape until i read the scent notes on here.
I'm definitely detecting the Raspberry,pineapple and freesia for sure...The Vanilla warms it up into a creamy berry smell but as it settles on the skin,even more berries emerge and reveal them self into what smells almost boozy.
I like it :) Its young ,fruity and flirty.
Its great for Teens and younger ladies..... or ladies that just want to have a young and fun scented vibe.
I happen to LOVE the purple and Gold lips on the topper. The bottle is so cute IMO.
I think this perfume is going to be one that needs reapplication through out the day because it seems to fade quickly on my skin at least.
I would recommend spraying this on your clothes rather than your skin to allow the scent to last longer.
If you enjoy the scent of Boozy berries then this scent will definitely be your cup of tea :)
I'm 35 and i rather like it.

angel51197
angel51197

Smells like raspberry with chocolate, and a little a grape
I'm a guy and I think it can be worn by a man, use it for high school and no one realized it was a perfume for women
bottle :8
longevity: 8
smell: 9

nightcat23
nightcat23

This smells exactly like VS Lovespell with added chocolate! It has that exact same bright fruity opening with tropical fruits.

In Vogue
In Vogue

Wow! Knock-out bottle with a scent to match! I bought it untested for the bottle, and was very pleasantly surprised. Some-one put alot of effort into this, it's not your run-of-the-mill celebrity fragrance. It's just as described: a gourmand consisting mainly of raspberry (a very sweet version), vanilla and freesia. After an hour, I can smell the musk and chocolate as it warms a bit, with-out becoming sickly sweet. This is truly a fascinating fruity floral. It a has a fairy-tale quality, like a luscious dessert, yet manages to remain feminine and even romantic.
Longevity is only an hour and a half, so be prepared to re-spray, and the sillage is similar to a body spray, which means I will spray it all over. The bottle is stunning and higher quality than it appears in the picture.

sage12345
sage12345

i love this perfume! it is a perfect summer scent! fruity and sweet but not sickly! im impressed! its not a "teeny-bopper" perfume! and it lasts a while! try it out!

melzy
melzy

Regardless of whether I 'like' a celeb or not, I will give anything a chance. In short, I'm not a SG fan, but this fragrance is really quite pleasant.

I remember seeing it a few months back. Picking it up, I thought "There's that funny lips bottle!". Unfortunately the nozzle was leaking and I got it all over my hands. On my way home 20 minutes later, I kept getting whiffs of something gorgeous - the fragrance on my hands. Not bothered to turn back, I decided to keep it in mind as a future buy... which I now have.

It opens very fruity; pineapple, definite raspberry in there. Chocolate, some vanilla. I find the musk to be somewhat powdery. Personally I get mixed longevity with it. It lasts ALL DAY on my inner elbows but no more than 2 hours on my wrists. Sillage is soft to moderate.

And every time I open my wardrobe, I smirk at the bottle towering garishly over everything else in my collection. :)

sweetpunkin
sweetpunkin

upon first spray, I can see where some reviewers get the "Pure Seduction" vibe. However, i find SG only to be slightly similar. SG is not nearly as fruit punch and cloying smelling as pure seduction. Selena Gomez is fruity but not overwhelmingly so. Once the fruits die down a bit i get lots of pretty freesia with a hint of chocolate. This is a casual fragrance IMO and I don't think i'd wear it to a fancy dinner but i can see wearing it on a casual lunch date since it's cute and flirty (if that makes any sense..lol)

Longevity is great. Sprayed this on yesterday around 8 PM and could still catch wiffs of it around 10 AM this morning!

bottle is kind of hideous, but if you can get past that, i say it's worth trying :) i'm in my early 20's and i think it suits my age well.

AmoreProfumi
AmoreProfumi

I actually quite like this, it very tasty fruity, she was going for edible/kissable, she nailed it, It kinda reminds me of how fruit roll ups smell. && fruit roll ups r good, so course ima like it. Lasting power is slightly above average && sillage is pretty the same. Yeah the bottle is kinda funky but to explain the bottle is shaped obviously like an evening gown && the funky stopper of lips represents what she was going for a "Kissable scent" It is really enjoyable if your into really fun flirty fruity scents, then this will deff. be for you. try it out! :)

Overall: 9/10

brenda.arellano001
brenda.arellano001

I simply like this. Sure it's pretty cookie cutter being gourmand, nevertheless, it's , smells great and fresh. I originally got a faux version for my daughters at Rainbow. I instantly fell in love. I've puchased many a scents to know that many are dead ringers for the original. Although it is fruity and sweet, it smells like nothing else I own (aand I own plenty! ). It isn't a sillage monster but the longevity is outrageous. It's softer than it is loud, and nothing about it smells artificial. I pick up hints of the tartness through the citrus I'm sure, but underneath I get this sweet, almost green scent. While it is uncomplicated, IMO it does have some depth. It's an anytime scent, and can be easily worn for work, lunch dates, or happy hour!

lilinah
lilinah

I just got a sample. It smelled like a cheap drug store shower gel. Too much teen-age fruit, but i guess that's ok because that's mostly who it was developed for. Another purely commercial fragrance that will be forgotten when the celebrity it's named for is no longer "hot hot hot".

takeasniff
takeasniff

My husband just got this for me he tested it and loved it mind you he is in his 40's and me middle 30's and I must say when he gave me the gift set I thought, oh no I am not going to like this. I remember testing it a while ago and thinking it smelled like the little purple harajuku lover from Gwen Stefani just a strong grape smell nothing else.

It came with a shower gel so I started by washing myself with that then spraying the perfume behind my ears. I can honestly say I nearly gagged at first. 5 minutes later it settled and it developed a creamy smell to me not such a sour grape smell as it was at the beginning but on me it settles to strawberries and chocolate in a creamy way. I have to say as it wafts around me I really like it and I am glad I gave it a chance. The bottle is very different so points to Selena for having the balls to design the lid the way she did. It doesn't bother me one way or the other I leave the lid at home if I take it with me anywhere because the little lips are flimsy and might break.

The only down side for me is it doesn't last very long on me but it is summer here so maybe as the weather cools it might be stonger on me because perfumes that are meant for summer on me just fade in the heat I find I have to wear them in cooler weather and strong ciphers I have to wear in the heat I know that sounds crazy but that is my skin chemistry.

The colour of the bottle does give away the smell a little because it does match the overall style of the perfume. For a celeb I think she has done the fruity perfume much better than some others out there and a younger person can wear this and not smell too sticky it never gets a sticky feeling like some of the Escadas and they can sometimes turn soapy this one doesn't do anything like that in my experience it is pretty safe. I like it.

If you like sweet, this is VERY sweet, chocolatey sweet. Another young celebrity scent, good for young girls. Not much there.

pattyk
pattyk

I tried this perfume last night at a department store. The bottle was cute. I don't get into the bottles as much as most of the reviewers do on this site. I sprayed a bit on my wrist and I immediately realllly liked the smell. It was light but very full bodied. It didn't last that long, maybe a few hours. Anyone could use it because it's such an easy going scent. I was a bit sweet but not too sweet. It was not over bearing and I am thinking of adding it to my collection, which is huge. I believe it to be more of a summer fragrance. If I were asked to describe the scent, it was a soft, fruity, musky and light. Very non-offensive.

MichaelCerasEyebrows
MichaelCerasEyebrows

Omigod. I was kind of surprised when I was at the mall and I tested this the other day. If I were to compare Selena Gomez with Justin Bieber's Someday (for the heck of it since they are a couple and their target audience are both teenagers) Selena Gomez is the laid-back, chill, older sister while Someday is that obnoxious, 12 year old in-your-face younger sister. It's a really nice jam-packed fruit fragrance, I'll definitely test it again but so far I enjoy it....kind of a lot. Very summery scent, the pineapple is very prevalent, and maybe that's why I like it so much, I'm kinda a sucker for tropical smells. As for the bottle haha, the lips on the cap you can easily cut off, the wire attached is made of that bendy wire material. I would willingly so and have no regrets as the rest of the bottle is beautiful.
EDIT: I gave this a second try and I wouldn't purchase it now. After the perfume developed a bit more I sniffed my wrist and it was the nastiest combination of a sickly cheap pinapple and chocolate, the notes did not transition well and instead collided.
I take it back, Selena Gomez Selena Gomez is that same obnoxious 12 year old like Justin Bieber's Someday. In fact, I think I like Someday better, at least the notes don't smell cheap.

Jayde<3
Jayde<3

Not sure how i feel about the top of the bottle but the bottom half is nice, it kind of looks like a dress, i havent smelled it yet but im seriously dying to! <3 Selena

PerfumeManiac101
PerfumeManiac101

Selena Gomez by Selena Gomez is a very fruity candy scent. You forst get a SMACK with the fruit. And it then smells more fruity in the heart with the dewberry. And finishes of with a BUNCH of vanilla. LOVE THIS PERFUME AND BOTTLE.

dazydeadpetals
dazydeadpetals

I got a sample of this. For the first 60 seconds it smelled of pineapple and chocolate. Then, the freesia note boldly took over on my skin. Practically all I could smell was freesia. I thought it was worth noting since it was so intensive and hardly anyone has mentioned it in the reviews.

It isn't my taste, but I think it suits the target audience. If you are looking for a gourmand fruity floral and like freesia, this is probably worth trying.

EDIT: This really reminds me of Vera Wang Princess + freesia

trickykid300
trickykid300

I am a guy and I got a sample of this with my colognes today and I have to say I really like this scent. I was gonna give it to my girlfriend but now Im gonna keep it for myself and see what she says, haha. Very nice scent, smells like dessert.

EDIT: She liked it but she could tell it was perfume, i ended up giving it to her cause it smelled better on her.

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

I dismissed this as soon as I saw the bottle. But the other day I got a sample and I actually like it a lot!!! Very youthful and sweet.

Jenae001
Jenae001

Ok, i got this for christmas and i fell in love with it
!! the first day i wore it and i got so many compliments!! Its very fruity and smells so good! i reccomend it for ages 12-16

annettepe
annettepe

i have never smelled this scent as its not available in my country yet but by the look of the bottle i would not want to purchase this at all. the bottle is so tacky, childish and ugly. i know i shouldnt judge a scent by its bottle but i think a nice bottle would make a huge difference to the way it attracts people since its the first impression and the way people look at a fragrance. definitely not impressed...

PNBP
PNBP

what is the bunch of lips on the bottle? ugly

LifeImitatesArt
LifeImitatesArt

I was on the fence with for a while. Strong grape bubble bath is what I got. But really understanding it, I know what I'm smelling is a mix of the pineapple, chocolate, black & raspberries. You do get undertones of multiple other notes, and I absolutely love how tropical it is, and when the chocolate stands out as well. It's very young, sweet, but not right for everyone. Even with not being a fan, or not knowing much about Selena herself, I applaud this scent.

kimmiiix
kimmiiix

This perfume is really fruity. I get a tropical scent from it, very pineapple-y.

TilasProdigy
TilasProdigy

to me it smells like fruit punch mixed with Victoria Secret's Love Spell.

beautyofscents
beautyofscents

I adore this scent. It's so yummy yet really classy at the same time. I have gotten so many people telling me "Hey, hey you so smell amazing, what are you wearing." I LOVE this perfume. It's my favorite now.

kendallheebink
kendallheebink

I love this perfume. It is a perfect blend of fruity, sweet and vanilla. The bottle is beautiful, although it is kind of hard to use but the smell is worth it. Nothing else smells better then Selena's perfume!

deviation
deviation

This perfume is like a celebrity who goes to a tropical beach party in an evening gown. Totally left me confused.

When I first sprayed this, fruit notes were dead obvious but beside that I knew exactly what fruits it smelt like- Over ripe Jackfruits and pink Guavas on the verge of decomposing. No exaggeration! If you've ever eaten these fruits in the tropical regions, you will instantly recognize the smell and you'll know what I'm saying. And I know a lot of people who love the smell of Jackfruit, so it might be a feast for them. But for me Personally, it was headache inducing due to too much fruitiness.

Also, Because of the tropical notes it does smell a bit like an air freshener at times.

However, For those of who are considering this perfume, there is a good news- Smell lasts longer than a day.

OneDirection4Lifee
OneDirection4Lifee

This perfume smells AMAZING! It's sweet and fruity at first, but after about 15 minutes, its changes into this elegant vanilla fragrance. I love it(:

m321995
m321995

I adore the smell, but I can't stand the bottle!!! It's obnoxious and ugly, it's hard to use, and I feel it takes away from the perfume. But besides that, I absolutely love the scent!!!

Nikkieleedavis
Nikkieleedavis

Omgg smelt like alcohol and that's it

dishahilaryfan
dishahilaryfan

Typical celebrity perfume - sweet and fruity,nothing unique I had high expectations I thought It would be a well balanced and sweet and fruity with a kick of Freesia (floral scent) and tangerine(citrus scent) which were supposed to be the top notes but can't smell it . The bottle is tacky and it smell exactly like pure seduction very unoriginal I would says it's the costlier version of pure seduction !

KaelanLovesPerfume
KaelanLovesPerfume

AN EXACT DUPE OF PURE SEDUCTION - VICTORIA'S SECRET!

Maybe not EXACT but REALLY close.

At first, i heard that this fragrance was really similiar to Paris Hilton's first perfume, which turned me off of it because i am not a big fan of that one.

For the longest, i didn't even try it because of the fact. But one day, i was in Macy's and saw the bottle, figured why not, and gave it a couple of spritz.

The FIRST thought that popped into my head was PURE SEDUCTION!

Pure Seduction, is one of my all time favorite fragrances, so in a way i was really glad, and in another way i was dissapointed at it's unoriginality.

I walked through the mall for a couple hours, and forgot that i had it on, and kept getting a delicious whiff of something that i could not put my finger on.

I finnaly traced the source back to my wrists, and remembered what i had sprayed on. I was shocked at how the fragrance had changed. It still had that yummy, pure seduction quality to it, but it was ALOT more Talc-y and powdery and lightly musky. That sounds gross, but no.

I HATE powdery scents with a passion, so i was a new world of surprised when that i liked this.

Really rich, fruity fragrance that really is not given justice.You can deffinitely smell the pineapple and rasperry in the top note. It's like the two came together, and formed a delicious Pineapple-Rasberry Smoothie. After about 30 mins, that powdery note comes through, only adding to it's delicious qualities.

After the middle note, it stays just about the same throughout. MAYBE some added amber toward the end, but not really.

I smell none of the chocolate, that people seem to be getting. Maybe that's what is causing the talc/powder note? I'm not sure, but the last time i checked, (or i should say "sniffed") Chocolate doesn't have a powdery essence to it.

The lasting power is surprisingly REALLY good. REALLY good. I get about 8 hours before its trail of grasping musk gets left behind.

I am a boy, so it is REALLY hard for me to find a womens fragrance that lasts well for me. With an exception being Alien by Thierry Mugler. (YUM!)

The lasting power is speaking only for MY skin, it may be tottaly different for you, maybe worse, maybe better. Just depends, person to person.

To sum up this fragrance, a delicious little sister to Pure Seduction (VS) that takes a powdery turn, and SLIGHTLY more gourmand.

I absolutely love this fragrance, and i really need to pick up a bottle. Deffinitely worth trying, you may love it.

c3c
c3c

Hmmm oh my. First thought, grape juice with musk.
Later on...softer grape juice with musk.
Couldn't deal with it, had to wash it off. :(

LaurenxQueen

It smells exactly like VS "Pure Seduction"

Aspendina
Aspendina

delicious, omg it smells like a sugary sweet blackberry juice, I want to drink it. I need to do a full body test on this soon to see if it has projection and staying power, but as for the scent itself....LOVE!!!

I love it.. But in Vietnam we can't buy it.. SO I'm feel so so sad

lalaland

SUPER rasberries and chocolate.

music.is.me
music.is.me

I walked into Macy's the other day and saw this and decided to stop and smell it. I didn't think I would like it, so I was very surprised when I sampled it and loved it. This was much to my disappointment because I have so many perfumes on my wishlist and the last thing I need is another one on there. I kept smelling my little sample card until it hit me that I had smelled something really similar to this before. This smells EXACTLY like Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction! To prove my point, I sprayed some on my right arm and then marched into the Victoria's Secret store and sprayed Pure Seduction on my left arm. I asked my friend to smell my arms and she couldn't tell the difference either. I am happy with my $9 bottle of Pure Seduction, rather than spending $50 on this one. Save your money, they really are exactly the same.

calidesirae
calidesirae

Let me start off by saying I kinda feel like I got suckered into purchasing this scent. I initially went in to purchase Taylor Swifts "Wonderstruck" and wanted another to go along with it. I already was embarrassed enough as it is buying taylor swifts perfume and look at me i end up not only walking out with hers but SELENA GOMEZ as well....LOL! It has nothing to do with them at all, it has to do with the fact that I am going to be 25 in three days and can't help but feeling like I smell like a "baby prostitute" another JOKE for all my "Mean Girls" fans out there...at the end of the day thats what I like though, sweet scents that are made by and for teenage girls apparently!! -_- it is what it is.

NOW the fragrance...I'm sorry but this smells IDENTICAL to Victoria's Secret "Love Spell" to me, EXACTLY the same almost aside from the fact that it is a parfum and VS is a "body spray" which is the main reason i was skeptic...when i was in HS that scent was all over the locker room and usually affiliated with "fast" girls is what i'll call them! don't believe me..one time i was wearing endless love by VS (my favvvv!!) and my manager told me i smelt like a stripper. YES! he said that sooo did i wanna smell like that and just say f it? which is what i normall do, i used to wear hilary duff for christ sakes you think thats something i just blurt out (unless otherwise asked) but i found as she was showing me other scents I kept smelling the "petal" which is what the fragrance was sprayed on rather than a strip (HOW CUTE R U SELENA!) so even the consultant was like "i think you're drawn to it" which she is right, it reminds me of my teenage years for the wrong or right reasons, lol. all in all i bought it. it is a lil bit much at first but it settles down nicely...very sweet. def smell the chocolate in it but i dont feel like it last more than a couple hours...or maybe my nose just sucks! i wouldn't buy it again probably but for 55 dollars i'll suck it up and keep it.... (:
and i think the bottle is cute, for what it is! look at who her fan base is guys before you wanna get all crazy about SELENA GOMEZ'S scent! but as recommended with any scent...spray it on your body and let it wear for a lil before you try it!

I like it, but to me, smells exactly like Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction

blueandpinkpizza
blueandpinkpizza

I love this scent! I've been a fan of Selena for a very long time, and I got excited when I found out her fragrance was coming out. I went to Macy's in June and tried it out, and it smells delightful. I do not regret buying this :) Me and my mom agreed the bottle was cute, and it's just great. Just like Selena, and it was so sweet of her to let her fans decide.

chrisaxp
chrisaxp

This scent is awful. It is unsophisticated, loud, and obnoxiously sweet. It nearly made me ill when my girlfriend had me smell it in the store. It reminds me of bubble gum, lip-gloss, and bad chocolate.

kelseybee
kelseybee

I really wanted to like this scent but it just didn't work for me unfortunately. The dry down smelled like two different scents that didn't quite belong together. The lasting power was impressive and the bottle was actually kind of cute in person. I suggest spraying it on yourself before buying this to see how it works with you. I smelled it on someone else and it was pretty nice but on me and on the paper it smelled unimpressive.

lmktacwa
lmktacwa

I had high hopes due to the chocolate notes. But, it just smelled like another celebrity fruity floral. NOT worth the 100 bucks some idiots on eBAY are trying to off this stuff for..... If someone gave this to me, I'd wear it. But I'm not dropping any greenbacks for it.

bikeblue
bikeblue

I Really Like This Fragrence its very long lasting and not to strong.It's very sweet but still perfect to wear.I wear it to school and I get many Good complements! I Reccomend it to all u teens!

ForrealMe2

this smells freakin fantastico but wait! it smells just like britney spears midnight fantasy but without the tartiness!I was gonna so buy this and i kept smelling the sample spray and smelling the spray because its so rich just to remember wait this is familiar and sure enough...midnight fantasy except britney's smells better!Why the berry with the tart candy smell to it...i will say it lasted forever on the paper so i believe it will have longer lasting power than britneys but over all why purchase the same scent?i dunno about that.Outside of that its beautiful,loud,great smell and if britney is too hard to get for you get this!

Rebeccastan
Rebeccastan

Smells good and fruity, but no lasting power, and smells just like sun ripened raspberry did from BBW. The only thing I smell is the raspberry.

personsa22
personsa22

Acceptable but forgettable.
The bottle and the ad campaign are unacceptable and unforgettable.

Funny how that works sometimes...

Cutey67895
Cutey67895

Not a Selena Gomez fan but the perfume is okay but I would rather put on fantasy by Britney spears because this perfume is sweet and overwhelming but britney spears fantasy isn't!

vmarshmellow
vmarshmellow

As noted by another reviewer, this fragrance smells very much like Lovespell. In defense of the Selena Gomez EDP I don't think it is quite as "in your face" as Lovespell. I used to like Lovespell but over time it just got to be "too much". This is a tamer slightly more refined version. It will probably have broad appeal to her market. When my daughter was 7, she used to describe herself as "Selena's greatest fan." She was actually upset when she found out that Selena was dating Justin Bieber because she did not think he was good enough for her (well it was more like "boys are yucky"). But now my daughter has matured to the ripe old age of 8 and while she still likes Selena ... her obsession is gone. I will have to take her to the mall soon and see if she thinks this is a hit or miss. I will post an update then.

nyushavika
nyushavika

where can you buy the perfume online in russia please tell

jckp27
jckp27

Very sophisticated. It smells quite juicy like strawberries, and sweet like dark chocolate. The kissy lips make the bottle tall and the bottom, which looks like a purple dress makes it elegant.

rage.chica
rage.chica

I'll be honest. I saw the bottle in Macy's and I HAD to have it! Then I smelled it, for the first hour or so ALL I get is Raspberry, it reminds me of a raspberry body splash I used buy from the dollar store when I was ten, but it makes me nostalgic, and I kinda like it! After an hour or so the raspberry is still going strong, but it starts to smell soapy, I think it's the freesia, this is my favorite part, it's like raspberry soap! Then after a few hours it's pure vanilla. All in all, I do like this scent, the bottle is adorable, and it reminds me of being ten again! I'm glad I bought it!

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

I'm shocked to say this, but I actually enjoyed this scent. I planned on smelling this evenually but I ended up forgetting until I went into macys during my work break. The girl at the perfume counter suggested this to me and I liked the smell right away. To me it smells mostly like raspberries and chocolate :) I think I might buy this even though the bottle is so ugly!

EDIT 9/30/2012: Ok I tried this again yesterday and I still like it but the lasting power is terrible. Within an hour, this scent was gone!! That irritated me so much. And I bought a rollerball of this perfume dupe on ebay and it actually smells just like this but its stronger and has better lasting power.

sweetiepea161616
sweetiepea161616

I'm sorry but this is a generic, fruity, tween scent, and OMG that bottle is HIDEOUS!!! She is so adorable but what was she thinking when she designed that monstrosity? I just can't get past that bottle.

knit_at_nite
knit_at_nite

I only make judgements based on the scent itself after testing 3 times. So here's my take on Selena Gomez EDP.
Ay dios mio! This stuff is nuclear. Potent and cloying in the way young people usually describe "old lady perfumes". I love that style, but I'm a little surprised it got past the marketed age focus group.
Notes I smelled- First there are the uber-sweet berry notes. Rasberry? Blackberry? "Dewberry" said the nice SA, it's "Dewberry". I believe I've smelled this note in body sprays, candles and Glade plug-ins.
Then the chocolate hits and I get "Angel". No other notes come to play with me. The drydown mellows but it is mostly a continuation of the top/mid. Longevity on my skin was an impressive 9 hours.

Overall, this EDP breaks no new ground but there's really no expectation on my part that it should. If you like very very sweet berry and chocolate gourmands, you will probably like this first offering from Selena Gomez. The EDP would be great in winter but for summer, an EDT version would be welcome.

AmyChloe
AmyChloe

The bottle is getting uglier and uglier every time i give this perfume another chance. I haven't smelled it though, i'm not judging the fragrance. But the bottle is usually what gives me an idea about the fragrance and as i am really leading to the conclusion of it being quite hideous (I never thought i'd get to this point, surprisingly) that i won't be loving the smell either.

kurobara yuki

I think that the bottle looks slightly weird. I think that it would look better without the bouquet of lips. But if the fragrance is something worth of buying, I think I should overlook the bottle for the nice fragrance. :)

alanav09

smells like raspberry filled chocolate candy at first, but on me it dries down into VERY VERY much coconut, and not a coconut i like. other than that, its a lovely fragrance! if it wasnt for the dry down, id be in love with it!

lalaland

This perfume smells like a night perfume: very musky and rasberry-esk. I smell a hint of amber and warm. I do like this scent very much, and the bottle is incredibly unique!

The Perfume Addict
The Perfume Addict

Going to get this! :) But have not smelt it yet! Hope I love it ! :/

rafaellaR.123
rafaellaR.123

I'm not a Selena fan, and I feel the same way about this fragrance. It starts with strong pineapple with touches of peach; than, it becomes a berry scent; and ands a little bit sweeter. Nothing but juicy fruits. It's not terrible, just badly done and too typical. And, how can someone make a beautiful box and a terrible tacky bottle?

flora lee
flora lee

This perfume is just so cute. I got a good juicy raspberry vibe, then a slightly awkward apricot/nail polish remover phase burning off quickly, into pineapple and nectarine. What was left after half an hour was a nice chocolate and vanilla sweetness, kind of reminding me of the chocolate and vanilla mix in Queen Latifah's first frag. I would test it again to see if the peach/apricot note behaves itself, because the perfume is just so cute and sweet, but not too sweet, in a completely likable way. Good for summer.

forbiddeneuphoria
forbiddeneuphoria

Not a fan.. Too generic.. Not soo unique..I'd rather buy justin bieber's someday...

abbylorenn
abbylorenn

I love this! so warm and fruity and rich and gorgeous!

allysuperbee
allysuperbee

I think this is the most ugly perfume bottle I have even seen.

Wristsniffer
Wristsniffer

To me, this smells very much like Victoria's Secret Lovespell - but more luxurious and made with finer, richer ingredients. I think Lovespell is a great scent - I've noticed a couple of other new releases that have borrowed that fruit punch accord and it's very pleasant and appropriate for the warm weather, but not all that interesting. I think this is definitely age-appropriate, as the audience it's aimed at is a teen one and it would smell elegant and quite nice on a teenager compared to most other scents on the market aimed at this age group. I was surprised to find it quite likable, rich, and cheerful - it's more 'juice' than 'candy.'

The bottle, however, is quite odd. Selena's boyfriend Justin Bieber borrowed heavily from Marc Jacobs for his own perfume bottle (for reference, compare Marc Jacobs Lola and Bieber's perfume), and it looks like this one is er, shall we say...influenced by Dali - to say the least.

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

this is nice.....grabbed a bottle...nice drydown....very femme....nice everyday scent...reminds me of grape fruity gum with a fresh femme twist...fun scent!

baileyg09
baileyg09

i've never writen a review before but i just love this i couldnt stop sniffing my arm every five minutes and telling my boyfriend how much i love it! im 22 and i still totally think its okay for some one my age to wear this. it's not super fruity or nasty sweet it's just perfect! this concoction is a must have! i will wear this running around, getting my groceries, going to the movies, or simply just laying around the house! the lasting power is fair, it could last longer but i own perfumes that last way less. on my skin i would say it lasted three hours! but overall very nice!
i dont smell any coconut in it tho which is a bummer.. that's the reason i couldnt wait to smell this.. i dont keep up with ANY celebrity so i tend to stay FAR from celebrity perfumes, so it's odd that i really enjoy this! i personally dont even know who selena gomez is sorry =( lol. to all the people that dont like her or don't like celebrity perfumes PLEASE GIVE THIS A CHANCE! hopefully this review helped!!

almarie
almarie

I got the sample in the mail today and loved it. I went to my local Macy's department store and bought it. I still like it, however, I don't love it. It actually reminds me of Bath and Body Works Sun Ripened Raspberry. Pretty fragrance, but I was hoping for something a little more unique.

Raina
Raina

I have to admit that a fragrance created from a voting system is not my idea of how a quality perfume should be made, but somehow Selena has succeeded and exceeded my expectations.

I really honsetly like it! It's not a fruity mess like Britney Spears Fantasy, this has more depth and character to it.

First thing that hits me is the smooth, deep chocolate. It's not overly gourmand or sweet, nor is it bitter, but it melds so beautifully with the raspberry and the soft, feminine pop of the other opening fruits that blend together behind the raspberry. Something floral and just the slightest bit soapy enters the mix, turing this into an even blend of raspberry, chocolate, and freesia with all of the smoothness of unsweetened coconut. It makes me think of chocolate filled raspberries on a plate, garnished with a sprig of freesia.

Freesia always smells rather soapy to me, but the fruit and chocolate keep this from going there. The drydown brings out the musk and the chocolate sinks further into the fruit, leaving behind musk and freesia with a raspberry, peach, and pineapple blend. It manages to be slightly sexy and somehow ladylike at the same time.

Coconut is not actually a strong feature so if you're looking specifically for it I wouldn't say to look here. The bottle itself is pretty hideous and I can't really understand what they were thinking with it. Regardless, it is a wonderfully done scent and one I'm going to be adding to my collection.

cali.nia
cali.nia

Got my sample and it turns out everything I chose was what was put into the perfume (since they had a voting system). So I definitely love it. I was expecting something very light/floral fruity but this is very musky and kinda sexy! I love it so far and the bottle is super cute!

Aly Steinberg
Aly Steinberg

Got my sample from the mail today, and i must say that I'm in love with this fragrance!! Fantastic work Selena!! I'm Definitely purchasing this perfume!!

Sweetgirlie8
Sweetgirlie8

I just got my free sample of this in the mail today, and it actually smells very good. I love the sweetness of it and it just smells very girly. I just might buy it, good job Selena G:)!!!!

WitchyWoman727
WitchyWoman727

Got samples of it. At first, I was not impressed. Reminded me of hair spray and something you would buy from b&bw. After about an hour, I love it. Smells stronger and way better.

i'mtooobesessed
i'mtooobesessed

I absolutely cannot wait to try this fragrance! I love the bottle, and at first i didn't agree with the top of the bottle, but when seeing it in real life it is amazing, and very unique, and i really admire that! As for the juice itself, i am definitely anxious to try it! Sounds delicious! When i have tried the fragrance i will repost an opinion on the juice! I honestly and truly can't wait to smell this and hopefully buy it! <3

Melissaxamelia
Melissaxamelia

I just received my sample of this perfume in the mail. At first, it is VERY strong. So strong it gave a head ache. It has a very prominent note of freeshia in it that is EXTREMELY overwhelming. It almost reminds me of Marc Jacobs eau So Fresh a little. But, after having it on my skin for about a half hour, it died to a beautiful freeshia/vanillaly scent. The scent also lasts for about 5-6 hours. Not bad! I will defiantly be purchasing once this hits Macy's since this is one of the better celebrity perfumes. Nice job Selena!

EDIT: I've had this perfume for over a month now and I absolutely love it. When I recieved the sample in the mail, I could smell a lot of freeshia in it and it seemed more floral. When you actually purchase the bottle, though, and you spray it on your skin, you get a yummy pineappley/mango/peachy scent. You really cannot smell the raspberry at all, if so, very little. Once it starts to settle then you get that freeshia scent that I smelled on the sample along with some more fruity scents that I cannot recall (sorry!) My absolute FAVORITE part of this scent, and probably the reason why it's my favorite perfume, is the die down. It's seriously the best die down I've ever smelt. You get a very warm chocolate and vanilla scent that makes you want to keep on smelling yourself and I've also had many people compliment me on it. Omg soooo yummy. The perfume also lastly nearly the entire day, but if you plan on going out you'd probably want to reapply but it's really not a problem since it smells soo good! As for the bottle, i love it. It looks so pretty on my perfume stand since its so tall and different. I don't have anything else like it, so it stands out and looks unique. The little lips are so cute and fun! Definitely a repurchase and staple item for me.

lisa.m.kasper
lisa.m.kasper

The notes sound fine for those of us who enjoy a good floral fruity gourmand. I really like that she has chocolate in there. So few perfumes do, and even fewer still can pull it off. I like quite a few celeb frags, so I'm hopeful for this one. The rest of the snarky haters need to go join a boxing club or something. Bunch of Mean Girl bitches if you ask me.

P.S. nobody cares whether or not you LIKE the celebrity.... so stop telling us. It has nothing to do with the perfume.

P.S.S. Just looked on eBay... some nut is trying to sell these for $100.00 when I can go to Macy's and get it for $55.00. WHATever. But its good to know I can now go test this. My blind buy record isn't so great.

FairyDaisy120
FairyDaisy120

Such a hideous bottle!!! But the notes sounds yummy, just hope it's not the same typical sweet celebrity perfume. I want to smell it, but when is it out exactly?

marielisagrant
marielisagrant

i feel like those lips are soo...i dunno, silly, that it must be fake lol ahwell well have to wait and see

Tubykap20
Tubykap20

The bottle is kind of stupid...Would look better without those lips hanging!
And the notes follow the path of girlie celebrity scent! Gourmand...LOL!

Maybe the chocolate gives it something interesting like...Thierry Mugler? I don't think so...but if I'll see it I'll give it a try!

Selena Gomez Eau de Parfum by Selena Gomez 3.86 out of 5 based on 455 ratings and 189 user reviews

SELENA GOMEZ for WOMEN by Selena Gomez EAU DE PARFUM ROLLERBALL .34 OZ UNBOXED
Selena Gomez Eau de Parfum Spray Tester, 3.4 fl oz
Selena Gomez Eau de Parfum Spray Tester, 3.4 fl oz
Selena Gomez Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Selena Gomez Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Selena Gomez Selena Gomez Eau de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Selena Gomez Selena Gomez Eau de Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Selena Gomez Eau de Parfum by Selena Gomez. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Selena Gomez Eau de Parfum by Selena Gomez represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.