Designers » R S » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

dislike

caramel
caramela
Insoumise? Vanille Caramel Sephora for women Pictures

Sephora introduced the line of vanilla fragrances reflecting different moods and 7 facets of femininity in 2007. Insoumise? Vanilla Caramel is a wild scent of caramel and vanilla.

Available as 100 ml EDT.

Vanille Caramel

Insoumise? Vanille Caramel Fragrance Reviews

daria79
daria79

I had this one in 2008 and I really loved this one!
It remaind me of L de Lolitta, but less spicy (no cinnamon), I am sorry it has been discontinue.

Insoumise? Vanille Caramel by Sephora 4.30 out of 5 based on 10 ratings and 1 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Sephora Insoumise? Vanille Caramel fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Sephora Insoumise? Vanille Caramel, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Insoumise? Vanille Caramel by Sephora. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Insoumise? Vanille Caramel by Sephora represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Sephora Envoutante? Vanille Vanille Laurence Dumont Vanille Bourbon Jessica Simpson Fancy Comptoir Sud Pacifique Amour De Cacao The Body Shop Vanilla Prada Prada Candy Calvin Klein CK IN2U for Her Corine de Farme M'zelle Vanille Chocolat Beyonce Heat Ultimate Elixir Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Extreme Eau de Toilette Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Coco Serge Lutens Rahat Loukoum The Body Shop Vanilla Perfume Oil Serge Lutens Louve Kenzo Kenzo Amour Guerlain Elixir Charnel Gourmand Coquin Paris Hilton Can Can Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille