Designers » R S » Woody Spicy « Groups

Boy Orange Coffee Sergio Nero for men
dislike

I have it: 1 I want it: 10

coffee

Boy Orange Coffee by Sergio Nero is a Woody Spicy fragrance for men. Top notes are coffee, lemon, bergamot and orange; middle notes are honey, amber, tonka bean and praline; base notes are oakmoss, patchouli, sandalwood and musk.

Coffee Lemon Bergamot Orange

Honey Amber Tonka Bean Praline

Oakmoss Patchouli Sandalwood Musk

Boy Orange Coffee Fragrance Reviews

juan cruz
juan cruz

I personally like the smell of this fragrance, the sweetness of the honey and the praline, and the orange is mostly powdery and the coffee is there all the time but in a latte spicy way is not as strong I thought it would be, I mean the longevity is weak and the projection is some what strong, but wearable for autumn and winter, my review is on my humble opinion only.......

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Sergio Nero Boy Orange Coffee fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Sergio Nero Boy Orange Coffee, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Boy Orange Coffee by Sergio Nero. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Boy Orange Coffee by Sergio Nero represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Woody Spicy
Carolina Herrera Chic For Men Guerlain Vetiver Extreme Van Cleef & Arpels Zanzibar Louis Feraud Feraud Homme Esteban Colere d`Epices Ajmal Shadow ScentStory 24 Rasasi Hatem Lolita Lempicka L`Eau au Masculin La Bouquetiere L'Aristocrate Xerjoff Nio Zara Il Homme