Designers » R S » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Chic Shaik No 70 Shaik for men

Chic Shaik No 70 Shaik for men
dislike

Chic Shaik No 70 by Shaik is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Chic Shaik No 70 was launched in 2008. Top notes are bergamot, orange, lemon and clary sage; middle notes are lily-of-the-valley and jasmine; base notes are vetiver, patchouli, sandalwood, cedar and musk.

Bergamot Orange Lemon Clary Sage

Lily-of-the-Valley Jasmine

Vetiver Patchouli Sandalwood Cedar Musk

Sultan
The Library Collection Opus VIII

Chic Shaik No 70 Fragrance Reviews

Jahan
Jahan

The first time I smelled the scent of Chic No 70 was circa 2008. and after that I saw similar scents that have been used in other perfumes repeatedly.
I found an abonnement among perfumes like Chic Shaik No 70, Straight to Heaven, Duro, Halfeti and even Black Afgano. and I think the base formula of this scent is a combination of Cedar, Patchouli and Musk.
I don't want to say this scent is bad , but it really is been dull and repetitive.

kamie
kamie

یه عطر اسپایسی ، گرم ولی در عین حال فرش و بسیار مردانه....با ماندگاری خوب مناسب برای آقایون جنتلمن

یک عدد ادکلن شیخ شماره 70 مردانه که فقط مقدار بسیار کمی از آن مصرف شده (بالای 95 درصد باقی مانده) با بسته بندی بسیار شکیل و اوریجینال و تمامی بروشورها و متعلقات اصلی به قیمت بسیار عالی 420 هزار تومان بفروش میرسد. همراه با ارسال رایگان.
(قیمت موجود در بازار بالای 600 هزار تومان است)
جهت ارسال عکس از شیشه و جعبه و سفارش با شماره 09155109887 تماس بگیرید.

Beyonder
Beyonder

Great Fragrance with quality ingredients! I highly recommend this juice for everyone who loves combination of Musc, Oud, Orange blossom and Jasmine. It really reminds me of Opus VIII from the Amouage Library collection. My rating is between 7,5/10 and 8,5/10.

Karmvancouver
Karmvancouver

Hello everyone. If anybody is interested in buying this fragrance; I have one that i am willing to sell. Only missing couple of sprays. Shoot me an email at [email protected] Thank you.

Joeymaz
Joeymaz

I bought this and am so sorry I did. Though its a beautiful fragrance, it's got the longevity of about 20-30 mins then goes away to nothing. I had high hopes for this.

vserdar
vserdar

This one is one million for grown ups.
Sweet and beautiful.

midos
midos

guys !! I have tested it !! it is nice !!close to amouage jubilation xxv. but i have doubt about sillage ??? I don't know of you guys have the same problem?? It has a decent but not that accepted sillage for such price !! Am I wrong?? coz this is my review of 2ml sample .

vergil_s
vergil_s

یه هارمونی بسیار محرک و از مرکبات و چوب ها و گل یاس.
فوق العدست این عطر.
وقتی بوش کردم عاشقش شدم.
واسه تموم اقایون نیازه این عطر.
منتظر روزیم که بخرمش.
شیشه و پکینگ زیبایی هم داره.
به عرب ها نمی خورد از این کارا.

t for two
t for two

on e-bay for $300. I don't know if i want to spend that much a fragrance....do i buy it for the husband??

Luforge
Luforge

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! Not just the bottle, this superb woody floral fragrance is well balanced to say the least.Very Sensual and delicate woody tones makes up this incredible sexy redolance..Ive had so many compliments from both sexes with this scent with almost 24hr longevity!..I meen it..Its my signiture scent..Looking forwarding to getting my Classic Shaic Opulent No77..Its just as good!.BRAVO..

scorpiokid
scorpiokid

This one is really a standout. The woody floral scent will captivate your senses. It is very unique and sensual. And the lasting power is so strong that it won't wear off until you take a shower. Bottle is one size only and it will cost you $200 for 60ml. Available at Faces, Kuwait (just don't know if they ship it outside of the country).

guest_akish
guest_akish

Hello, I would like to buy Chic Shaik NO 70. Could you please let me know how can I purchase this on order to be sent to Baku, Azerbaijan.

[email protected]

master_Shaiki
master_Shaiki

The best fragrance for men

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Shaik Chic Shaik No 70 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Shaik Chic Shaik No 70, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Chic Shaik No 70 by Shaik. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Chic Shaik No 70 by Shaik represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.