Designers » R S » Oriental « Groups

Opulent Shaik Classic No 77 Shaik for men

Opulent Shaik Classic No 77 Shaik for men
dislike

cinnamon
Opulent Shaik Classic No 77 Shaik for men Pictures Opulent Shaik Classic No 77 Shaik for men Pictures

Opulent Shaik Classic No 77 by Shaik is a Oriental fragrance for men. Top notes are bergamot, lemon, lavender and basil; middle notes are geranium, cloves, apple and cinnamon; base notes are cedar, patchouli, oakmoss, labdanum, vanilla and musk.

Bergamot Lemon Lavender Basil

Geranium Cloves Apple Cinnamon

Cedar Patchouli Oakmoss Labdanum Vanilla Musk

Original Santal
Joop! Homme

Opulent Shaik Classic No 77 Fragrance Reviews

vandam
vandam

Houstonx is right about the longevity of n0.77. The first sample I tried in 2012; 10 hours on my skin!

Later, end of 2015, I bought a new sample (5 euro) and I got half an hour max. out of it.

The problem with most reviews (here and on basenotes as well) is that they are made by people from perfume industry or based on old, pre-formulated scents.

Even perfumes which cost around 300 euro are reformulated into zero, nowadays. Also in Arab countries.

Always try before buy!

Houstonx
Houstonx

It smells a bit like Creed Original Santal, but lighter. It's not a bad smell, but it stays probably 10-20 mins and then disappears into thin air. I am talking about 10 generous sprays. I bought it from "from.ae" 2-3 weeks ago. Batch number: 3003408280615. Serial no: 141044167. Manufactured in June 2015. I see some people made some good comments about the longevity and sillage of No.77 in the previous years. So maybe it's a batch problem. This is sold as Eau de Parfum, but even the cheap 10$ lemon cologne stays longer on my skin than this. Considering that this costed me 196$, I really feel cheated and ripped off. I contacted Shaik, they didn't even bother to reply. Big big disappointment. I guess I was expecting another Amouage from the peninsula, instead all I got was good packaging with scented water. What a rip off.

Sillage: 1/10
Smell: 6.5/10

erkek
erkek

9,1/10

majestic mammy
majestic mammy

One of the best mens fragrance ever. Its great. Sillage is strong *(in a great way)
Longivity: Fabulous about a good 8 hours (depending on skin and wheather)

abuali
abuali

Wonderful

AZ
AZ

It true it has same aura as the Creed Santali and the red Joop. But there is something different about it in some ways. The packing is very good as well as the bottle. As for the smell is not that bad but not the best perfum I ever had.

Mansour Hamad
Mansour Hamad

Opulent Shaik Classic No 77 by Shaik for men it was a hit in the middle east back in 2006 and it was their first fragrance. to me I get from this musk, incense and that's it. its realy a masterpiece, the longevity and projection is a beast and the price is ridicules

liverpoolism
liverpoolism

The smell could not be 'wow' but overall I give it 2 thumbs up. The longevity,sillage and projection=10/10.

lelaka
lelaka

enchanting as Arabic fairy-tales

Kain
Kain

A sweet synthetic fruity scent with some spice and woods mixing with it and it doesn't worth the money in my opinion.
It does have some kind of synthetic raspberry note I think. the raspberry note is not in the notes list but I'm sure it's there.
This fragrance remind me of "Bogart Silver Scent" in many ways!
So while you can have that junk for under $20, why you pay this price for a scent like that?!
Nope!
بوش تا حد زیادی شبیه بوگارت سیلور سنت هست
بوی بسیار مصنوعی و بی کیفیت و با عرض معذرت از طرفدارهای بوگارت سیلور سنت و شیخ، آشغال به معنای واقعی
وقتی میشه بوگارتُ با 30-40 تومن خرید، چرا همچین قیمتی برای همون بو بدیم؟

maxforti
maxforti

For the price you have other options... It's like an overpriced Creed Original Santal, Joop or Montblanc Individuel! I personally don't think it's worth it!!!

MrMookie
MrMookie

My collegea went to Arabia for work a few years ago and on his trips he bought this in Dubai.
Today he brought me the 120 ml at work to show me (as im interested in tis scent) and i must say the packaging only is worth 20 to 30 bucks! Wow!! almost over the top luxurous in almost a funny way with a GEM on top all bling bling.. but i like it! , it will be an eye catcher for sure on your cabinet or drawer.

ok anyway its about the juice, and well its a very oriental/arabian spicey fragrance! it captures almost everything you know about the luxurous way of life in the middel east.

kdlehr
kdlehr

outstanding fragrance
I have a decant from it
If anyone is looking to buy a full bottle , it´s available from beauty affair, Düsseldorf, Germany.

t for two
t for two

If anyone is looking for this it is on e-bay for $300

mehrdad
mehrdad

دوستان عزیز و گرامی
چنانکه از عطرهـای نیچ و نایاب هـمانند عطر شیخ یا امواج و کرید و تام فورد عطری مد نظرتان باشد حقیر میتوانم جهـت تهـیه آن با قیمت مناسب و اصل آن در خدمتتان بوده و جهـت تهـیه راهـنمایی نمایم
با احترام
E.mail: [email protected]

malik2011
malik2011

hi all of u today i have tried this magic really magic in a bottle it costs 200 dollar i bought it and am enjoying it now it is really unique if someone wants pls send me your info at [email protected]
iam one of those who are intreste in fragrances so i hope i can give a hand

blacktower
blacktower

i would like the shaik 77 i am in toronto ontario my name is stephen. phone number 905-441-8751, or email me
[email protected] hope someone can help me out thank you.

guest_amir
guest_amir

I copped some of this at dubai duty free on my way to n.y.c. I tell you the ladies are like magnets to me when I wear this.

marco_tenorissimo1986
marco_tenorissimo1986

I bought one in Dubai Duty Free when I went home to the Philippines last April and I do not regret buying this. It's worth more than the 180 USD I shelled out.

guest_marco_tenorissimo1986
guest_marco_tenorissimo1986

rednose
rednose

Oriental, woody, & sharp. Very intense. This is Arabic perfume at its best. Shaik, indeed! Thank God my dad recieved this as a gift. It gave us a break from having to smell his only true love, Boss number one.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Shaik Opulent Shaik Classic No 77 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Shaik Opulent Shaik Classic No 77, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Opulent Shaik Classic No 77 by Shaik. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Opulent Shaik Classic No 77 by Shaik represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.