Designers » R S » Floral Fruity « Groups

Aphrodisiac Elixir Shakira for women

Aphrodisiac Elixir Shakira for women
dislike

sour
Aphrodisiac Elixir Shakira for women Pictures Aphrodisiac Elixir Shakira for women Pictures

Shakira launches Aphrodisiac Elixir, a new version of the Elixir perfume from 2012 and its second flanker after the Wild Elixir edition from 2013.

Aphrodisiac Elixir was launched in 2014.

Grapefruit Bergamot Rhubarb Raspberry Red Apple

Jasmine Sambac Rose Tuberose

Sandalwood Vanilla Praline Musk

Love Rock! by Shakira
Nina

Aphrodisiac Elixir Fragrance Reviews

amy1983
amy1983

This is a smooth blend of mostly flowers,and some fruit. I was a little apprehensive when I saw all the fruity notes,but this is more floral than fruit.
This calming,mellow fragrance is a beautiful shade of pink. This is really nice. I recommend.

VioletNoir
VioletNoir

I think the bottle is really cute and looks really cute on the shelf or vanity. The perfume smells like something i might have smelled before just slightly different, mostly fruity and i hint caramel and florals, i really like this , and i got compliments too. This one is a winner.

lizzyshreds
lizzyshreds

This perfume smells very similar to Nina Ricci, and a lighter version of Police to Be. This perfume is really unoriginal, but it still smells good. I'm a little disappointed though. Overall I give this perfume a 8/10.

sugahuni
sugahuni

A light,stunning floral perfume.Smells similar to Sarah Jessica Parker's "nyc" perfume which is also a great.Love the bottle & colour.A departure scent wise from elixir & wild elixir which are much more musky yet beautiful.A pleasure to wear & a fantastic addition to the elixir range.

angelamaria1234

This is a very sweet and fruity perfume. It reminds me a lot of Aeropostale Live, Love, Dream. It's definitely a girly perfume, lasting power it´s not too strong but you can reapply.

Laurynngd

“Sandalwood” chord
Vanilla
Praline
Musk

I find it similar to Nina. by nina ricci. Lasting power is not very good, at least on my skin. But the fragrance is nice.

tahoeaway
tahoeaway

I really want to find out when this perfume is being released since I love the Eau Florale as probably my favorite scent and also the "S" and Elixir. On the Shakira-Beauty website they finally listed the notes and this is what they have down.

Fresh fruity floral

Praliné
Musc

Christina0065
Christina0065

Yes, please post which notes are in it?! I am so curious!! It sounds so intoxicating! :)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Shakira Aphrodisiac Elixir fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Shakira Aphrodisiac Elixir, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aphrodisiac Elixir by Shakira. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aphrodisiac Elixir by Shakira represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Beyonce Beyoncé Heat The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour Limited Edition Beyonce Heat Rush Shakira S by Shakira Eau Florale Katy Perry Meow Shakira Rock! by Shakira Katy Perry Royal Revolution Beyonce Heat Wild Orchid Britney Spears Island Fantasy Rihanna Reb'l Fleur Britney Spears Circus Fantasy Britney Spears Rocker Femme Fantasy Jennifer Lopez JLove Beyonce Heat Kissed Selena Gomez Selena Gomez Eau de Parfum Shakira Paradise Elixir Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Katy Perry Killer Queen Jennifer Lopez Live Luxe Shakira Elixir Britney Spears Radiance