Designers » R S » Floral Fruity « Groups

Paradise Elixir Shakira for women
dislike

tropical
Paradise Elixir Shakira for women Videos
Paradise Elixir Shakira for women Pictures Paradise Elixir Shakira for women Pictures Paradise Elixir Shakira for women Pictures

Shakira is launching new fragrance, Paradise Elixir, the flacon of which repeats the design of Elixir, Aphrodisiac Elixir and Wild Elixir, while the color is turquoise blue this time, just like 2013 edition S by Shakira Aquamarine. Paradise Elixir promises an exotic composition providing refreshing and relaxing notes and invites us for rest and relaxation.

SHAKIRA PARADISE ELIXIR offers juicy citrusy aromas of lime and mandarin mixed with a tropical cocktail (tropical fruit) and the sophisticated scent of palm leaves. The heart develops aromas of white flowers among which are sweet tiare buds and white jasmine. The comfortable and sensual finish is ensured by musk and cedar.

The fragrance arrives on the market in 2015 as 80 ml Eau de Toilette. The flacons are inspired by the shape of ancient elixirs, while the outer carton is decorated with cheerful illustrations of flowers and birds from tropical regions. The advertising campaign and video clip feature Shakira.

Palm Leaf Lime Mandarin Orange Tropical Fruits

Tiare Flower Jasmine

Cedar Musk

Beyoncé Heat The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour Limited Edition
S by Shakira Aquamarine

Paradise Elixir Fragrance Reviews

socorrosouza
socorrosouza

I like, citrusy with tiare and jasmine, but has poor longevity (3-hours) and low sillage. but I like the scent, this perfume can be used in extremely high temps (100 F and over) without a hitch.As it was very cheap,the low cost can offset the 3-hour maximum life.

JetsBabe
JetsBabe

The first few minutes of this perfume are ok. But afterwards it begins to smell weird, like BO a little. Ew, must be the mix of fruits with citrus/palm leaf

VioletNoir
VioletNoir

This is my first Shakira perfume...now i want to try them all...cause this is the BOMB! If you love to just smell "clean" and smell good. This is it....it has a very aquatic/fresh scent to it..i dont what notes are what....but it smells clean fresh and aquatic. I highly recommend.

astamm62
astamm62

Not crazy about this one..There's a note that I don't like, not sure what it is. Maybe it's the green.

FloralMoonlight
FloralMoonlight

I finally ordered this on eBay from Spain. I got it pretty quickly, considering how far it had to travel. Anyway, this is a really great scent, but unfortunately the lasting power is very poor. It only lasted about 2 hours on me today (even with the lotion). To be fair, this is an EDT and it was about 90 degrees today. Still, this is definitely my favorite Shakira perfume. I like the Elixir collection more than I thought I would. It's very different from what a lot of celebrities put their names on. I agree with lizzyshreds about the notes. And also that this should be released as an eau de parfum. The sillage starts off moderate, but since the lasting power is so bad, it quickly fades to become a close to the skin scent. I have a co-worker that's incredibly sensitive to perfumes and when I came in for my shift today, she didn't think I was wearing anything. Scent wise, I love it. I just hope it will someday be released as an EDP.

lizzyshreds
lizzyshreds

IMO, Paradise Elixir is Shakira's best perfume, I think it's the most unquie perfume she has released. I wish this was an EDP, instead on EDT, because the lasting power on me is around 4 hours. I've the body lotion as well, because I bought the gift set, it does help. The sillage isn't what I was hoping for, like in her other perfumes, they are stronger and you can really smell them almost all day. Paradise Elixir is perfect for where I live. I live in Seattle, and most of May the weather has been in the 60's with clouds, and light rainy. We have high humidity in Seattle. I think Paradise Elixir is a rainforest perfume. I really love how the notes mix together. I can smell the lime, mandrian the most, and then I smell the palm leaf, and tropical fruits in the backround. I plan on doing a review of this perfume on youtube/ewonderham. Overall I give this perfume a 10/10. I've to say this is one of my favorite perfumes that has come out in 2015.

shakhips
shakhips

As a long time Shakira fan, I was so excited that this came out. buuuut..... it's really such a shame that you can't find this fragrance almost anywhere... :/
I saw it on Ebay, the 80ml bottle as well, at a really good price. Waiting to receive it. Will update when I get it.

callumnicholson
callumnicholson

OMG where do i start with Paradise Elixir?
Well it is a very nice citrusy scent which i like because it makes the fragrance smell like it is more for a nice 27 degree holiday. The bottle and box mixes well with a sort of Brazil theme.

All i can say is that it is a beautiful fragrance and will continue to buy Shakira Fragrances.

10/10 from me x

agoenk
agoenk

ohh again, again , again , you still launch a new perfumes and will do all the times,

ohh i'm so unhappy for it, i never can have your perfumes collection, i just got one now, and its so hard to find,

oohh Shakira why you doing this, you hurt me so much,
but anyway i still love you, and i wish forever to get all of that, yessss must have.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Shakira Paradise Elixir fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Shakira Paradise Elixir, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Paradise Elixir by Shakira. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Paradise Elixir by Shakira represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.