Designers » R S » Floral Aquatic « Groups

S by Shakira Aquamarine Shakira for women

S by Shakira Aquamarine Shakira for women

S by Shakira Aquamarine Shakira for women Pictures S by Shakira Aquamarine Shakira for women Pictures

Shakira launches the third perfume in the S line (which includes the original S by Shakira from 2010 and S by Shakira Eau Florale from 2011). S by Shakira Aquamarine is inspired by the power of nature and the ocean. The fragrance is allegedly transmitting vitality, freshness, freedom and sensuality.

"With this new fragrance I wanted to express something pure, elemental and sensual. For me, the ocean represents all of these things. In a word, it is a source of true inspiration."

The composition begins with a combination of passion fruit, bergamot and tangerine made radiant by aquatic and ozone notes. A mixture of the exotic tiare, jasmine and frangipani in the heart makes way for the warm base of woods, cedar and amber.

The fragrance is available as 50 ml Eau de Toilette. S by Shakira Aquamarine was launched in 2013.

Bergamot Passionfruit Tangerine Water Notes Ozonic notes

Frangipani Tiare Flower Jasmine

Amber Woody Notes Cedar

Rock! by Shakira
Amore Mio Forever
Blue Seduction
D&G Light Blue

S by Shakira Aquamarine Fragrance Reviews

I've been kind of impressed with the Shakira fragrances I've tried. They seem too simplistic to be a fine fragrance but frankly that's beauty of it. Her fragrances are unpretentious and just smell GOOD without trying to succumb to fashion or fads.

I've been looking for a fresh tropical floral that mixes aquatic notes, citruses and tropical white flowers that peek in the drydown. Perfect!

I was having a hard time finding one that I liked because everything I tried smelled like pineapple mango syrup or like dryer sheets and the beautiful tropical flowers were too stifled to shine through. I'm so glad I overlooked my apprehension toward celebrity vocalist fragrances and tried it.

This is my latest purchase as it was on sale. This fragrance is so fresh and wearable it could be used by both men and women. The only bad thing I have to say about is it's poor longevity. On the other hand its' aquatic feel gives you that refreshing sensation.

Amazing day time perfume!!

It is a mix between Blue seduction and acqua di gioia. I love Acqua di gioia, but this could be a good option if you want to smell fresh and chic without the high price of acqua, but I prefer de Armani scent!!!

Sorry for any mistakes on my review, english is not my first language.
It's a less sweet/fruity and more floral version of Blue Seduction by Antonio Banderas, which are understandable since both fragrances are from Puig. It gives a very pleasant righ-out-of-the-shower sensation and I think it's a nice casual fragrance to wear on hot days. It is more subtle than the loud and harsh opening from Blue Seduction, and don't have the annoying patchouli note, and for that reason it will please more people. It's a great cost benefit for a casual marine fragrance and has a honest longevity for this category.

I was browsing through the cosmetics department with my younger sister and randomly spray this and move on in my quest to find a new summer fragrance to the high end brands, a minute or less later my sister was inquiring on what it was that I have just put on coz every time I move it move with me (thus to say the silage is noticeable and very pleasant on me), in disbelief and I keep on smelling myself like a crazy dog chasing it tail...still not convinced I let it settle for an hour or so yet it was still so lovely.

I went back and got a bottle for me, price is relatively cheap in my country thus I will always buy as a substitute for my Aqua Di Gio (almost identical scents) even in longevity (it last the whole day on me and my skin usually drinks up most fragrances that there is no trace after 3 hours) I must say...I just can't believe that this almost slip through my sad would it have been should I have only discovered this after it has been discontinued. In short I am very pleased with my purchase and head over heels for this fresh, oceanic floral fragrance and I do not find it unisex but I see that it can work.

This fragrance transport me to a holiday destination, a lovely fragrance to launch by the beach or sea when you do not want anything that is overwhelming or but fresh and feminine...sorry, I am almost clueless on identifying individual notes but as long it works with my chemistry and I get compliments, its a winner for me!!

A lovely, light summer fragrance :)

I love this perfume, is fresh, blue, citric with a touch of flowers. very nice to make your day with good energy.

P.D It´s a bit unisex.

S by Shakira Aquamarine by Shakira 4.03 out of 5 based on 44 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Shakira S by Shakira Aquamarine fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Shakira S by Shakira Aquamarine, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify S by Shakira Aquamarine by Shakira. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of S by Shakira Aquamarine by Shakira represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.