Designers » R S » Floral Fruity « Groups

S by Shakira Eau Florale Shakira for women
dislike

sour
S by Shakira Eau Florale Shakira for women Videos
S by Shakira Eau Florale Shakira for women Pictures S by Shakira Eau Florale Shakira for women Pictures S by Shakira Eau Florale Shakira for women Pictures

S by Shakira Eau Florale is the new fragrance from Shakira: a floral explosion that lingers sensually on the skin, an expression of youthful joy, optimism and vitality.

"I wanted to find a way to express the feeling of pure happiness through the medium of fragrance", said Shakira.

The perfume was allegedly created by Shakira herself with the help of an expert, the perfumer Elisabeth Vidal. She wanted a simple fragrance with a few notes, which together manage to leave a strong impression. Accords of jasmine, heliotrope, bergamot and cassis were selected to express floral freshness. Notes that evoke happiness are wild fruits such as raspberries, blackberries and blueberries. Creamy sensuality is achieved due to fresh vanilla and musk.

Top notes: bergamot, cassis. Heart: jasmine, heliotrope and berries (raspberry, blackberry, cranberry). Base: musk and vanilla.

The bottle keeps the shape of the original, but takes a more gentle and romantic design. S by Shakira Eau Florale is available as 50 and 80 ml EDT, 100 ml body lotion and 150 ml deodorant. S by Shakira Eau Florale was launched in 2011.

Bergamot Black Currant

Jasmine Heliotrope Blackberry Raspberry Red Berries

Musk Vanille

Falling in Love

S by Shakira Eau Florale Fragrance Reviews

theuntrainednose
theuntrainednose

Tried it because of a misunderstanding between me and the sales assistant. When I said I was in the mood to try an "innocent, floral, young girl smell", I meant something like Don Algodon, very different from this kind of fragrance. Probably a generational misunderstanding.

Far too candy sweet and not enough flowers for my taste. Not that it smells offensive or anything like that, it's just that I never like the candy-sweet fragrances on my skin. Smells like the sweet gummy dispensers near the entrance of a nearby cinema, which gives me good memories, but is not how I want to smell like.

Incaboi
Incaboi

This perfume to me is relaxing and ethnic. A very simple - yet unique - wonderful smell I had been willing to find for a long time.
I've never used the same eau de toilette twice before, but I definitely do consider re-purchasing this one.

EliaTatuirovka
EliaTatuirovka

10 thumbs DOWN!!!

Ok.. first of all I want to say that I lo0o0o0o0o0ove Shakira as a Singer and preformer and I think she's one of the sexiest women ever. BUT: Unfortunately I was very disappointed when it comes to this perfume.

I bought it online from a very good seller and I was sure it's gonna' be sexy like her. I mean I expected something that will make me feel sexy. something fruity/ floral..

OMG.. This scent is one of the WORST perfumes I've ever tried. very artificial, Synthetic and cheap. Nothing like Real flowers whatsoever. It also has some scent of a baby powder. Yuck!

I also want to say that some scents are not 'the best' but you can still use them from time to time.. THIS one was so BAD I could not use it more than twice. (I gave it a 2nd chance after the 1st time I used it and then I put it in the bathroom to use it as an air-freshener. Not the best one, But ok for an air-freshener)..

Ohhh, God! Never ever again!!! I think Shakira better do what she does the best and leave the perfume making for people who knows 1 or 2 things in this field..

Jennifer555
Jennifer555

I love this! It is one of my favorite celebrity scents. Every time I wear this it makes me feel so good. It is so feminine and dainty. It smells sweet, but not the cloying sweetness like pink sugar. It smells of lots of berries with a slight floral scent. The lasting power and sillage is good also. My husband commented that I smell good and he hardly does that. I could wear this all day and any season.

Eau Florale is very sweet, and not very floral at all. It smells like sugar and berries, specifically the kind of sugary sweetness you would find in cake frosting. The sweetness remains throughout, and even though there are some very subtle floral notes emerging in the middle phase, I still would not call this a floral. Very sweet and simple.

elenmart
elenmart

It's simple, nice, pleasant and sweet. It makes me imagine a very nice, optimistic and supportive girl (young woman) who always has a smile on her face :)

nitschevo
nitschevo

At first this smells like cotton candy flowers, after it fried down a little, some real flowers start to peek out but all in all this is just too sweet for my taste. Or rather the wrong sweetness for me because yes - I love Pink Sugar ;)

mariniazhari
mariniazhari

it smells citrusy...longevity and sillage extremely poor.the smell last in few second.

LoveForYMCMB
LoveForYMCMB

This thing has som sick longevity! around 2 days for me, including 2 showers. Love It!

susieqrj
susieqrj

Floral?? Where? All I can smell is candy, sugary sweet candy. As if it was inspired by Aquolina Pink Sugar.

pamela091083
pamela091083

Esta fragancia es bastante floral, no entra dentro de mis gustos lo compre porque estaba en rebaja y al final mi hermana se quedo con el, compre la versión de 80ml con la cajita musical que esta muy padre por que tiene un single de ella, el frasco es muy lindo y elegante y son bastante económico.

Renata tang
Renata tang

Reminds me of miyake, versace bright crystal

brenda.arellano001
brenda.arellano001

YUM! Such a bright and crisp scent. I absolutely love it. It reminds me a lot of TR Hope, Love, and Denim, and Philosophy's Falling love--it's that type of scent. Whereas TR emphasizes more of a violet note, Florale features the berries and heliotrope. It's just a fun and fresh scent. It is perfect for summer.

afefa
afefa

Super doce! Cheirinho de bala, pirulito de frutas vermelhas daquelas bem meladas. Vejo esse perfume como um floral frutal gourmet, apesar de não ter notas gourmet.

Marilulu
Marilulu

It´s not floral,is more fruity-sweet. It reminds me of Moschino Pink Bouquet and 212 Sexy.

mirisfrik
mirisfrik

By the tag "eau florale" I expected a light floral scent, but this one is no floral at all, ist's just too sweet and fruity.

loonad
loonad

i don't know why but this smelled only alcohol on me.may be the tester was off,i don't know.

Light and nice perfume.

Most of all I feel the blackberry note.

Not bad, but nothing special. Typical pink fragrance.

Chickenfluff
Chickenfluff

This is a very sweet, girly berry scent. I have no idea why it's called "Eau Floral" - that's so inappropriate. This is a bunch of sweet berries in vanilla sauce. And not sour to me, not at all. It's pleasant.

MeanSuga
MeanSuga

A fresh, light and fruity floral. It seems very clean to me, almost soapy, and natural. Not at all sugary sticky sweet or overpowering. I sprayed a bit 5 days ago when I aquired as a gift, but could not really sense it totally when having on another scent entirely. I have on quite a bit right now - for about an hour now, and it is pleasing. My husband lovessss it :)

nananessa
nananessa

Such a simple yet beautiful blend of fruit & florals, held together by a sensual musk & sweet comforting vanilla. The vanilla base is soft & not at all overpowering of the lovely floral & fruit.

The bergamot is noticeable for me & it has a nice tartness to the fruits. The florals come to play more in the heart & add a romantic touch.

A nice drugstore celeb fragrance worth the money.

dazydeadpetals
dazydeadpetals

I was gifted this a long time ago and decided to try it again today. I sprayed it on my wrist this time instead of my clothing and oh..my..god. It is warm and creamy vanilla and smells like blackberries and raspberries in cake batter. I am on the verge of saying I LOVE it. It doesn't smell floral to me at all.

When you first spray it smells sort of citrus (bergamont) and something zingy that I'm not familiar with (black currant I think). VERY quickly, like within a minute or so, it begins drying into the middle and base notes which are warm and creamy, delicious berries. It keeps a hint of tanginess most of the way through, but it's mild.

It's so so yummy. I do love it. I'm so happy to have just fallen in love with a fragrance that I already own :D

caiomags
caiomags

Good fragrance! A trip into the sweet fruits, delicated flowers and has a suave touch in your skin.

amy1983
amy1983

This doesn't smell like much of anything. It's so faint,that I need to keep re-applying,and even then I still can't smell it! I do like the color of the cap,and the juice inside. What I do smell is Christmas tree. It's like a Christmas tree with some florals.

WesFeitosa
WesFeitosa

I love this perfume, fixing it is very good. and he reminds me a lot the 212 Sexy

tracyhattingh
tracyhattingh

I tested a whole bunch of perfumes and this is the one that kept drawing me back. Needless to say this is the one I chose. I love my new perfume, I love the creamy vanilla berry smell. Definitely a good buy!

nightcat23
nightcat23

This is really nice! Just had a chance to test it today. The blackberry and vanilla is definitely there but I'm glad the blackberry isn't too heavy and sickening. It's all balanced well and I was surprised to find that this perfume is a little tart which is nice, the tartness must come from the raspberry.

It's a comforting scent and quite youthful although more mature people could wear it too. Overall, a nice fruity gourmand.

rayabg
rayabg

On me this smells exactly like SJP NYC.Not sure if I like all the sweetness

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Shakira Eau Florale is fruity, sweet, and a little bit exotic! A blast of blackberry with sweet raspberry and a semi-spicy undertone of black currant. Bergamot, soft vanilla, and subtle musk in the dry down. This smells exactly like Victoria Secret’s Noir Tease Temptation! Eau Florale is the blackberry lover’s fragrance!

damewolf13
damewolf13

This is more of a fruity scent, than a floral scent.
It's kind of like a berry orchard in a bottle.
The blackberry,cranberry, and raspberry notes are quite prominent throughout, mingled with sweet vanilla and some green notes.
This is a very nice fragrance, light and fresh, but longevity is not too good.

sugahuni
sugahuni

A lovely,floral yet sweet scent despite its lack of lasting power.

Aspendina
Aspendina

this smells super sugary on me, very very sweet, I LOVE IT. I really want this. The staying power is not awesome but `not the worst either.

Klopez
Klopez

Exactly like CK Shock but I like this one better. It has better sillage than Shock. Berries and vanilla...yummmi!!! It's a sweet perfume, but in my opinion not necessarily a "little girl" sweet perfume. To me it feels very appropriate for any age (I'm not a teengager). I like it a lot. It smells girly, flirty, femenine. Great everyday scent!!!

nena18sept
nena18sept

florale???.. i don't think so.. this perfume it's too sweet, and of course synthetic.. i didn't like it

Agni
Agni

No no... no. Podría invertir menos en campaña publicitaria y mas en narices para hacerle el perfume.
1) Floral? Es mas bien DULCE.
2) Huele sintético en mi piel, no tiene armonía entre las notas, me termina quedando con la misma base de vainilla que el original.
No, no lo recomiendo, al menos que sea un regalo barato a alguien joven que no tiene mucha idea en perfumes y le den igual cualquiera

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Verrrry verrrry fruity with a gourmand touch.
There is nothing ''FLORALE'' about this fragrance; it is all about delicious fruit combined with tasty, creamy vanilla.
I enjoy wearing it, it makes me feel so innocent, so youthful, happy.
The name is very misleading, Eau Fruitee would reflect the fragrance composition better.
While I enjoy wearing S to formal occasions, Eau Florale is my perfect fragrance for casual Saturdays and lazy Sundays.
Eau Florale is no doubt a mood uplifter and has decent staying power and silage.
Highly recommended for informal wear!

Vamy69
Vamy69

A nice berry sweet vanilla perfume. At first spray this totally reminded me of Paris Hilton's Can Can. There is a sort of cotton candyish vibe to it but not enough to make it over the top sickly sweet. On my skin the florals barely exist...it is all berry vanilla musk. The lasting power is also pretty good on my skin. Overall I can't really say anything bad about it. I really like it alot.

*Update* I just wanted to add that the lasting power on this little gem reached 12+ hours on me! I was very impressed that it lasted that long especially a discounted celebrity scent. I know other reviewers had stated that on them it did not last at all but on me it lasted FOREVER!!!

dmaw
dmaw

LOVE it! A sweet floral, but not a SWEET floral.

karinkat
karinkat

When I sprayed this on, my first thought was "peppermint!" No one else has mentioned it, and it is not listed as one of the notes, but to me, it smells a little like Bath & Body Works Twisted Peppermint. It also smells like cotton candy, vanilla and lemon drops. I like it better than I thought I would!

ilovesmells
ilovesmells

This is nothing like S by Shakira. Two opposites. It definitely is fruity, SWEET, powdery & floral.

sweetharmony
sweetharmony

I do like it because it's sweet. It's not my favorite, because the scent is not long lasting.

leelee
leelee

I agree that it is very light and perfect for a first perfume.

hankercheeky
hankercheeky

Oh dear. I love it; smells like cotton candy and Falling in Love (philosophy); unfortunately, I'm almost 40 and this smells like a 20 yr old. Little worried .... But, it's addictive.

mariela88
mariela88

I REALLY LIKE THIS ONE, IT IS VERY SWEET, IT SHOULDN T BE CALLED FLORALE, I CAN T FIND FLOWERS IN IT
IT IS PERFECT FOR TEENS, I AM 23 BUT I LOVE GIRLY NOT MADURE SCENTS
IT IS NOT EXPENSIVE AND I THINK IT S GREAT FOR A GIFT

ME ENCANTA ESTE PERFUME, ES BIEN DULCE, JOVIAL, SI BIEN ES "PESADITO" LO VEO GENIAL PARA PRIMAVERA VERANO
MUCHO MEJOR QUE EL PRIMERO DE SHAKIRA

appleblossom22
appleblossom22

This is one of those perfumes that are just all around safe. I've come across this many times and it's generally inexpensive. The price reflects the smell. It's sweet and simple and would make a nice gift for a girl's first perfume. You can't go wrong with it, but you certainly won't make an entrance with it either. It has the right amount of floral lightness to be an everyday kind of spray. I'd give it a 6/10.

Dâmaris O Batista Silva
Dâmaris O Batista Silva

Algodão doce. Pirulitos. Balas. Frozen iogurt de frutas vermelhas. Receita de sobremesa? Não, Shakira eau florale.

Fragaria
Fragaria

I love this but it IS rather weak. It has smelled like cotton candy to me, and still does at first. I sprayed liberally this evening and now, as it dries down, I get a faint scent just like Flowerbomb or Bath and Body Works Amber. They are all different, but from the same family. This a bit sweeter believe it or not, but it's strength leaves you to believe it isn't. This is nice for a gift or work place. It's great for a short event! but will never hold up for an evening or full day. It's just a plain fun scent to have with a cute bottle. If it had more staying power, I would put it against THE best! It's sure yummy before it fades!

lisa.m.kasper
lisa.m.kasper

I'm having fun exploring outside my comfort zone. I love the oriental spicy stuff, and also tend to the vanilla/caramel stuff on occasion. So, testing this out in Rite Aid was a stretch for me. I'm okay w/ the fruity during the summer, and the floral if its super light and white tropical.

So, with that said, I have to say I like this one. It is very light. It is fruity initially, and it is sweet , but not overly so. The notes are exactly as they are stated, and the vanilla carries it well. In fact that is what makes me like it so much.. the vanilla. Its a simple happy little frag.

Can't say if it "smells cheap" as some say... my nose isn't that refined I guess. Call me a hippie chick. I dunno. I bought the bottle after testing it two nights in a row after work. I'm good with that. In fact, I can see this as being an underlayer to my more spicy orientals... the vanilla and light floral would blend pretty nicely.

Nothing SPECTACULAR... not someone's "SIGNATURE" frag... but I think you could give it as a present and the givee would not be offended. Nor would the office if you wore it there.

year round, yes. As a base to some other perfumes sure, why not?

nush imogen
nush imogen

Cheap perfume smelling like cheap candy, doesnt last. Would have liked it when i was 14, but now im 27 lol

estherthebester
estherthebester

So I just bought this today, hoping that this would be my signature scent for the rest of the year. Only when I sprayed it on my wrist and smelled it for the next hour or so, I started to have doubts. The scent didn't smell as applealing as it did when I first tried it months back. It just smelled like an iff-philosophy's falling in love with a greener note. I began to worry that it was a generic scent and something that wont make people say, "whoa. Someone smells really good." I also felt as if I was getting a little nauseated as well. Yeah, it was pretty saddening; however three hours later, when I hesitantly sniffed my wrist once more, it was a pleasantly sweet smell. I guess the berries finally emerged from hidding. Its not an overpowering scent; its very innocent and subtle.

shannonrenee83

I was hoping to love this seeing as how I love her first perfume. When I went to smell it at Kohl's today it was a different story. I could barely smell it at all and I sprayed it on several times. It is just so light and sugary that it barely has a smell to it and it doesn't last long at all. What I could smell was just a sweet sugar, berry, vanilla scent. Very faint though! I am not impressed and I will not be buying it. I like my scents to stand out and project well, and this is way to close to the skin and light for my taste. It is more a perfume for little kids than a grown woman. I do not recommend, it is def. a required taste. If you like pure sugar sweet smells that are light and fresh this would suite you well.

scentedrat
scentedrat

Very sweet, and I agree with the comparison to Falling in Love and cotton candy. I don't really know what is "florale" about it, thought. It doesn't seem like a floral to me at all--too much sugar. Yet I really like it, which surprised me. When I first tried it on, I thought GAG it's so sweet, but then...somehow I kept sniffing it and then ended up with a bottle. I like it for chilly gray days. It's warm and comforting, and not ridiculously strong like so many of the gourmand-type scents.

EDIT: Okay, somehow we went bag to the initial GAG reaction. It is very strong, and seems to grow stronger and sweeter the longer I wear it. Used a couple sprays from my bottle and then gave up on it. Pretty but way too sweet and heavy.

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

This is a very sweet smelling fragrance. It's very synthetic and reminds me of Jordin Spark's Because of You.

yyeary
yyeary

I love this fragrance and best of all not allergic to it! I can't get enough of it!

roseredlolita
roseredlolita

I love this one more than the last one it smells like a bit of strawberry mixed with berry and kiwi great for spring and summertime

beckybingham123
beckybingham123

i love it! i were it daily and i think my parents have gotten fed up of it to be honest because ive gone through about 4 bottles! it great! LOVE IT!!!

leeyah87
leeyah87

This is a nice, sweet scent - sort of like a floral cotton candy with a tart opening. It smells very similar to Trish McEvoy #9, Philosophy Unconditional Love, and Philosophy Falling in Love.

krissycat
krissycat

Love love love this perfume! Reminds me of victoria secrets Pink sweet and flirty and that is only a plus. I loved the original shakira perfume and for me this new version blew me away. My only regret is I bought a small bottle, I need the biggest bottle available.

rainydays
rainydays

Next time somebody asks for a perfume recommendation for a young girl, a first perfume perhaps, I would suggest this one in a heartbeat. On my skin it was a very quiet, simple fruity floral. Not overbearingly sweet, not powdery... not much of anything, to be honest. It's the safest of safe and nondescript. That said, it's rather pleasant and not too synthetic, but don't expect much out of this one. Sillage and longevity are poor.

Jenavira
Jenavira

This smells a lot like Philosophy's Falling In Love.

jodee
jodee

This is straight up cotton candy to me, unless I am at a carnival with a greasy corn dog..I won't be wearing this. And not sure why this is called Eau Florale? The last one was more floral to me, and better. Eck.

SandraV
SandraV

I smelled this today-it was nice but had a bit of a peppery note to it-I don't understand why that seems to be so popular.To me that note seems to give off a bit of staleness to a scent.Gorgeous bottle but not a buy for me.

Flowercat
Flowercat

Had my Kohl's coupons with me today so I snapped this one up after a brief test whiff, simply because I adore Shakira, and the box & pink bottle are so pretty! Now that I've enjoyed walking around with it on my left wrist all afternoon, I'm pleased that I gave in to yet another impulse buy. This is a soft, rather spicy, powdery (musky?) scent...I'm not picking up much fruitiness at all. It's not sweet on me, just a pleasantly mysterious floral. Eau Florale seems like it's a scent that will blend with each individual's body chemistry and create a fresh-from-the-shower fragrance that won't ever be overpowering--just gently feminine. Much better than the first S in my opinion (though I got complements when I wore that one. We'll see about this one that I prefer much more...)Looking forward to reading others' thoughts on this newer one :)

jemille
jemille

I was in Kohl's today and tried it out. It's a really nice smell, but is it my imagination or does it smell like Trish Mcevey's #9? It lasted a good long time too, which was great.

be_alina
be_alina

In Spain is already on sale. It smells much better than the original, sweet and refreshing :)

LaniC
LaniC

It sounds gorgeous. In my Internet searches, I haven't found any information about where to buy it, so it looks like we'll just have to wait and see. I love her quote about wanting to create happiness through the medium of fragrance. The world needs more happiness, and what a wonderful medium is fragrance for expressing it!

shannonrenee83

When is this coming out, and where will it be sold? I have looked on the internet and cannot find any information about this perfume beside just what is written on this page.

Italo Paz
Italo Paz

The notes are more interesting than the 'original one'.

S by Shakira Eau Florale by Shakira 3.71 out of 5 based on 296 ratings and 68 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Shakira S by Shakira Eau Florale fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Shakira S by Shakira Eau Florale, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify S by Shakira Eau Florale by Shakira. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of S by Shakira Eau Florale by Shakira represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.