Designers » R S » Oriental Floral « Groups

Wild Elixir Shakira for women

Wild Elixir Shakira for women
dislike

Wild Elixir Shakira for women Pictures Wild Elixir Shakira for women Pictures Wild Elixir Shakira for women Pictures

Wild Elixir by Shakira is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Wild Elixir was launched in 2013. The fragrance features tangerine, bergamot, black currant, peach, orange blossom, rose, cedar, sandalwood and patchouli.

Tangerine Bergamot Black Currant Peach Orange Blossom Rose Cedar Sandalwood Patchouli

Elixir

Wild Elixir Fragrance Reviews

EMonika
EMonika

Wow.. what can I say about this perfume.. I think it would definitely hit the 'celebrity perfumes' stereotype right out of the park!

This smells incredibly well made and gives me different notes with every dab! The accords, all of them are exactly what you get from this perfume.

I get sweet and spicy but not intimidatingly spicy and kind on those who have not yet indulged in oriental perfumes.

The peach, orange blossom and sandalwood are the dominant notes for me. and the rest of the notes come out and play every once in a while especially the currant and the cedar. I don't really detect any dirty patchouli in there.

The drydown is just oh! You can smell the rose, black currant and peach and becomes slightly powdery.

It lasts quite abit and is a close to the skin scent for me but I like it that way. It is definitely a night fragrance that can be worn summer and winter.

This is the kind of perfume where you'd nver guess that it has been done by/for a celeb it smells expensive! It looks and feels like the bottle it is in ;)

Lilah Veil
Lilah Veil

My oh my...! I should have known if anyone would signature the perfect Middle-Eastern/Oriental with a modern day twist it would be the lovely Shakira. Received my 2.7 blind buy yesterday and am in love!

All day long I have racked my brain for what this scent reminds me of and have had trouble tagging it. Then it hit me. Shakira has created the ultimate bohemian/hippie/gypsy perfume! It is only slightly sweet compared to most young celeb designer frags, no candy here but perfectly sweet without overly ripe, heady but soft, a bit spicy, fruity, woody with a big splash of fine quality dark patchouli. This 'chouli is NOT the sometimes cheap and sickening head shop 'chouli of yesteryear and now. It is of rich, deep, very fine quality blended so masterfully with the other ingredients at times it seems to not be there, though it is very present and absolutely beautiful. I think most people who fear patchouli do so because they have only experienced cheap quality. My pure essential dark oil is intoxicating, and the best is used in Wild Elixir.

Shakira has managed to put a modern twist to some of the best of old world ingredients to make a rich hippie/beatnik, romantic, poetic, nomadic, earth lover's frag! Yay! *does the hippie shuffle*

Now.. Do not fear. If you are not that type or my description does not fit your personal style here lies the genius of Shakira Wild Elixir - It is not in-your-face and the modern vibe going on here makes this fragrance suitable for anyone who happens to love a very gorgeous and perfect blend of the ingredients above. I do consider this to be a true orential, which most fumes in that category will often have a middle-eastern feel. It is well-rounded; nothing too sharp, sweet, sour, synthetic or cheap smelling about this scent, and it possesses the expensive quality of the famous houses. I know because I own a few and my faves are orientals.

I see/smell this masterpiece as perfectly suited for the woman who loves long, flowing, silk and gauzy bohemian wear with lots of ethnic jewelry. I also imagine smelling this on any age woman sitting behind a desk in conservative office attire just smelling absolutely, scrumptiously beautiful and expensive.

Shakira has married 60's San Francisco and an old world mid-eastern flair with today's world and done an exquisite job. How I thank her! If I were the type to settle into a signature scent this would be it as it fits my taste so well. I cannot do that for my love of too many but I will reach for this one very often.

(Note - I wore this today and it was hot outside. Maybe my rebellious spirit rules, but I do not follow the dictates of "summer" or "winter" perfume. I wear what I want when in the mood. The disabled man I take care of loved this one. He is my truth teller I always run my new scents by even before my husband. "THAT one... smells REALLY good!" he said with his gigantic, happy grin. I already knew this Wild Elixir is different than almost all recent celeb perfumes. All he did was affirm that.) Beautiful! This is the smell of "Rhiannon" by Stevie Nicks. :)

Rhiannon rings like a bell through the night
And wouldn't you love to love her?
Takes to the sky like a bird in flight
And who will be her lover?
She is like a cat in the dark
And then she is the darkness
She rules her life like a fine skylark
And when the sky is starless-- Dreams Unwind...

agoenk
agoenk

so so so great perfumes from my forever diva shakira,
this smell so mature scent but still in comfort zone
not to older perfect for age range between 21 to 35 maybe,

great first spray so balsamic and freshy , then comes out with so lovely flowery smell after one hour on me to use, and at last its masterpieces that the smooth soft elegant vibrant but with little sexyness and naughty in it comes in sandalwood and patchouli, also great bottle remings me of oil lamp in middle desert,

so amazing base notes, if you like some woody fresh with little flower in it nd warm calm ending feeling, this one is the answer, check it out.

this is my signature fragrances all of the time now, so love with no doubt or regret on it, perfect for woman and also man, especially man that boring with same things in man fragrances, this one can helps you out,

rate 10/10, perfect for night time casual nd any occasion, love love love repurchase for it again soon <3

Miffy8900
Miffy8900

Very nice, has an exclusive Dior-like feeling to it. Beautiful bottle and package as well :)

pravda48
pravda48

On my skin this was a real morpher from the inital few minutes to the drydown: first thought, "Grape soda!" or Juicy's Couture Couture. I guess that'll be the black currant. Then is became predominately peach withe the smoothness of sandalwood, and a light sprinkling of orange blossom/rose. Very interesting, I like it a lot but will sample more to see how longevity etc is.

bossontherun
bossontherun

Not sure about the dislike, but this is absolutely lovely with a hidden vibe of sexyness in it. Nice work!

Juliana6
Juliana6

Elixir is the Summer, Elixir Wild is the Winter. Elixir Wild has the same Diorish vibe as Elixir (thanks to patchouli, orange blossom and sandalwood mix) , but it's much more deeper, a bit masculine, more serious than Elixir. More sandalwood and more orange blossom. I like it even better than Elixir. Heavier, deeper, thicker.

amy1983
amy1983

This is quite different than the original Elixir.I can't really pick out any of the notes,it just blends together nicely,into something warm,spicy,and smooth. This is a colder weather fragrance.
Everything about this frag. is gold. The gold bottle and gold juice matches the frag. perfectly.
This is the elixir,deluxe.

sugahuni
sugahuni

Smells as fantastic as the original, slightly more spicy and oriental yet still floral & musky.A must have, worth it! Love it :)

SS79
SS79

OOOHHH I love the original so much..! I am hoping this is the heavier version that lasts longer!!! I cant wait till I can get my hands on this!!!

Wild Elixir by Shakira 3.60 out of 5 based on 50 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Shakira Wild Elixir fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Shakira Wild Elixir, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Wild Elixir by Shakira. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Wild Elixir by Shakira represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.