Designers » R S » Floral « Groups

Shania by Stetson Shania Twain for women

Shania by Stetson Shania Twain for women
dislike

Shania by Stetson Shania Twain for women Pictures Shania by Stetson Shania Twain for women Pictures

Shania by Shania Twain is a floral fragrance for women. The nose behind this fragrance is Carlos Vinals. The fragrance features honeysuckle, pomegranate, freesia, raspberry and prairie rose. Shania by Stetson was launched in 2005.

Honeysuckle Pomegranate Freesia Raspberry Rose

Shania by Stetson Fragrance Reviews

Mom2Dano
Mom2Dano

I really like this perfume. It's so light and carefree. It's great for everyday things and running around, but also can make you feel sexy and confident. The staying power is pretty good and you can still smell it hours after you've put it on. Just a fun and flirty scent that is great for everyday use.

fantasysp
fantasysp

this not my typical sent for sure. I"m more of a sweet fruity scent, like Britany spears fantasy and ed hardy original scent i think? every time i smell this scent it strongly brings back many good memories of growing up, and it one of the very few that do that for me. and it wasn't ever one of my very favorite perfumes at the time but now that beautiful smell brings back pleasant memories.

elb
elb

I love, love, love it, I have worn this scent since it came out, I am a 46 yr old tomboy at heart, not a girly girl at all BUT when I wear Shania I feel like a beautiful butterfly floating through a flower garden, and still can go hunting, mudding, whatever I want to do and it fits. It has become my "signature" scent which is great with me. My Mama is known by "Passion", my Aunt is known by "Wind Song". Its getting harder to find and I buy it up whenever I can, and it is the #1 present I get for birthdays, mothers day, Christmas, can never have too much lol. It has a sweet smell with a softness to it, sometimes a fruity accent comes across depending on my natural scent mixing with it. I dont care for the Twilight scent though, its too alcoholly to sharp, not my taste at all.

KaelanLovesPerfume
KaelanLovesPerfume

Why do people hate this? I LOVE IT! It is so sultry, and sexy. I am a 17 Year Old Guy, and this is one of my favorites!

IchigoSpaz
IchigoSpaz

One of the first perfumes I ever owned. I always loved it when I first put it on... but after a while it kind of started to smell like beer/alcohol?! It would actually make me feel a little queasy. So sad!

theprophetblog
theprophetblog

That bottle and packaging is so cheap... the epitome of $2 drug store fragrance.

soblue2
soblue2

Very light, daytime use, while I did use this fragrance for a few years. I've outgrown it, the scent doesn't linger for any long periods of time. It was given to me for Christmas, box set.

scunliffe
scunliffe

i wear this nearly everyday..which is saying something with my huge perfume collection! This is my go to!

shamsiruhe
shamsiruhe

Upon repeated wearings and finding myself reaching for this one; I realize that I really like it.

I've also been complimented on it, though it was mixed with Mark Earth from Avon at the time...

It's just pretty and does the job, more like a body spray than a proper perfume.

update: after a while, the raspberry just brought me down and has become a big no no note for me.

devaluxe
devaluxe

I actually really like this fragrance as a daytime, wear it to work kind of scent. I get complimented on it frequently when I wear it, although it's a huge departure from the chypre type scents I typically wear. It does have a "musty" rose smell to it, I will agree with some who have said that, but it's because it's prairie rose and not tea rose, or some rose absolute. I much prefer it though because it gives it an earthier, grounded smell rather than a hoity-toity rose smell. It smells like something I could wear hauling hay bails or out on a date to a county fair...definitely not a "sophisticated" fragrance, but more a girl-next-door scent. My husband likes it, so long as I don't spray so much he can taste it! LOL!

trenchlove1
trenchlove1

theres no fruit smell. just an old lady smell. it stings my nose, frickn hated this so i gave it away. my fren liked it .dunno why

madhatter1
madhatter1

I still have some and I like it. Not overpowering, good affordable spray that I still smell hours later.

this smells a lot like satisfaction by jovan. the lasting power is only about an hour on me. its a clean floral, smells like you just got out of the shower. its an average fragrance, nothing out-standing. good for work. not over-powering or offensive. most people will tell you that you smell nice. 6 out of 10.

cheriebeary73
cheriebeary73

Have a tiny bottle thankfully only little one, and it's still full! This stuff is too strong and smells cheap! This one is not for me. Not sure what to do with the bottle so I just keep shuffling around, maybe I can give it to someone someday.lol

Update: gave this cheap stuff away to my sister, she apparently likes the scent. I am so over buying the cheap celebrity scents. I'd rather have one very good quality perfume, (Chanel Coco M) then to collect 20 cheap celeb perfumes.

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

I have the roller ball in this scent. It's a very nice, light, feminine scent. I really enjoy the raspberry notes. Shania is fruity and sophisticated at the same time!

steffwade@aol.com
steffwade@aol.com

I love it. It's not to strong and people tell me how great i smell.

moodindigo
moodindigo

Not crazy about this one - smells like watered down rosewater, with an afternote of stale beer. I guess it would be fine to wear to a pub...

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Nice floral green (not a pure floral as the olfactive group the perfume has been classified to) fragrance with a distinct litchi note only at the beginning (a bit like Miracle) and gentle florals.
It is like a fresher echo of Arden Beauty.
Fruit are not dominating here and the perfume will certainly make you love it for casual occassions; a shopping with friends or family visit :-)
I must say that it is worth the price and does not smell cheap at all.
I think it would be more suitable for winter or cool evenings.
It leaves a nice feminine trail and is definitely noticeable.
My husband likes it :-)
Really recommended considering its daft price!

Sveltekittie
Sveltekittie

Very flat floral. A boring cheap fragrance. Just what you would expect from a drugstore or supermarket. In this instance, you get what you pay for, or didn't pay for.

guest_yepperz
guest_yepperz

Too strong, the alchohol seems very prominant, kinda seems like it should be worn by an older lady 45 and over maybe... not very sweet at all.

eezepeeze
eezepeeze

I love floral fragrances hands down. That being said, this falls flat for me. It's very flat and one dimensional in my opinion. Too "perfumey". Smells like bug spray to me.

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

This to me is one of the worst smelling perfumes that I have ever smelled! Its right up there with Poison by CD.

My boyfriend got me this perfume for my birthday in november, and i fell in love with it! i agree with many of the previous comments, its long lasting, its a very young, flirty smell, its most definatly an every occasion scent. i too get compliments everytime i wear it. i never get bored of this smell.
homerun shania!
i would reccomend this perfume to anyone

My boyfriend got me this perfume for my birthday in november, and i fell in love with it! i agree with many of the previous comments, its long lasting, its a very young, flirty smell, its most definatly an every occasion scent. i too get compliments everytime i wear it. i would never get bored of this smell.
homerun shania!
i would reccomend this perfum to anyone

tangledvines
tangledvines

Not my cup of tea at all. I do not like many floral perfumes. They tend to remind me of that heavy, nasty floral air freshener/toilet bowl cleaner aroma one might find in a burger joint restroom. That very "old lady" meets 1970's perfume stench.

Tala
Tala

Such a humbling experience. Who would have thought this tiny little bottle would carry such amazing concoction. It is the best drugstore fragrance out there. Floral, fruity and powdery. It is long lasting and it just gets better by time. Very feminine, unlike so many fragrances out there that smell very masculine or sticky sweet. I love the price. Have so many of those expensive perfumes that are not even as nice and I don't wear them that often and I don't know what the hell to do with them all!!!!

holly13
holly13

I would like to try this... it sounds okay. I actually met Shania Twain when I was 14 in Santa Ynez, California. She was filming a music video in one of the retaurants. She is little, very thin. I am 31 now and I like to see what perfume singers and celebrity's of anykind like to sell.

Onset is bright citrus fruits and very generic, but dry down is a wonderful honeysuckle rose with a faint soft base of amber and musk. Amazingly pretty and fairly simple. Lasts pretty well, too, for a drugstore scent.

Flowerpowerbabe
Flowerpowerbabe

The cool thing about this perfume, is that it fits in EVERY occasion, time of the year, day/night, and everywhere you go.. I love this scent! I always get complimented when I´m wearing it and I never get tired of the smell. It´s definately one of my favourite perfumes!!

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

I bought this perfume "blind" over the internet and was a bit disappointed when I got it. It smells quite strongly of roses but it's a musty kind of smell and, strangely, at times it smelled a bit like pee (nice - not!). It's a bit of a strange perfume to me because it's not horrible smelling as such and, in its way, smells quite nice and of roses but there is that mustiness and vague pee-like smell which is off-putting to me!!

gucci
gucci

very lovely but kind of smells like Shania starlight but this one has more scent power

Shania by Stetson by Shania Twain 3.28 out of 5 based on 91 ratings and 31 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Shania Twain Shania by Stetson fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Shania Twain Shania by Stetson, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Shania by Stetson by Shania Twain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Shania by Stetson by Shania Twain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.