Designers » R S » Chypre Floral « Groups

Pure Feelings Shirley May for women

Pure Feelings Shirley May for women
dislike

Pure Feelings by Shirley May is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are orange, mandarin orange, orange blossom and bergamot; middle notes are jasmine, turkish rose and ylang-ylang; base notes are tonka bean, patchouli, vanilla, vetiver and white musk.

Orange Mandarin Orange Orange Blossom Bergamot

Jasmine Turkish Rose Ylang-Ylang

Tonka Bean Patchouli Vanilla Vetiver White Musk

Coco Mademoiselle Eau de toilette

Pure Feelings Fragrance Reviews

fegaro
fegaro

A REALLY NICE SWEET SPICE AND POWDERRY SCENT WITH SOME FLORAL NOTES.IT'S NOT VERY LOUD OR OFFENSIVE,A VERY NICE WORK APPROPRIATE PERFUME OR FOR A FIRST DATE,GETS LOTS OF COMPLIMENTS :)

marwa.qoura
marwa.qoura

I had it two years ago . Very good price for this perfume but not for me ...I didn't like it and gave it to my daughter . Anyways , I am very glad Fragrantica is enlisting this company's perfumes :)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Shirley May Pure Feelings fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Shirley May Pure Feelings, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pure Feelings by Shirley May. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pure Feelings by Shirley May represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Chypre Floral
Davidoff Echo Woman Christian Lacroix Rouge Mypa Madonna Nudes 1979 Kiss Nina Ricci Deci Dela Celine Magic Krizia Krizia Donna Istinto Sisley Eau du Soir 2007 Ralph Lauren Romance Always Yours Roberto Capucci Capucci de Capucci Sage Machado Moonstone Leslie Blogdett Perfume Diaries Santa Barbara Revlon Intimate