Designers » R S » Floral « Groups

Rosarium Shiseido for women

Rosarium Shiseido for women

Rosarium Shiseido for women Pictures Rosarium Shiseido for women Pictures

Rosarium by Shiseido is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features rose.

Rosarium Fragrance Reviews

I bought Rosarium in Japan and it is a lovely fragrance. It smells like roses. Not complex but nice. Yes, it was "cheap" in Japan but it is certainly not cheap if you want to purchase it outside of Japan. I have tried several rose fragrances and I really like Rosarium the best.

How it smells will depend hugely on your skin chemistry. As most rose scents, this one smells horrible on me, sad but I'm quite happy that I didn't spend much on it (less then 20 dollars I think).

So as I said before, sometimes Rosarium is quite nice. I spray it in the air in my office right after I got it, and lots colleagues said they liked it. And a girl tested in on her skin, lighted, sweet-candy like rose notes. Nice on her.
This couraged me alot that I thought it might be my "right" rose scent. The next morning, I happily applied it and went out, hurried to my office. Ten minutes later, Rosarium already made me sick and I was almost to go back washing it off my wrists! I can't believe but it smells just like GASOLINE on me :<

Now the bottle sit in my closet quitely. And I'm still trying to find a rose scent that won't "go off" on me.

I think Rosarium is not really a serious fragrance in Shiseido's line. The scent is belongs to a line called "Bara-en" which is mainly focus on fragranced bath/body products. And you can tell it from the price: Rosarium sold in Japan at 2800 Yen while most of Shiseido's new fragrances are usually more then 5000 YEN.

Rosarium by Shiseido 4.05 out of 5 based on 24 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Shiseido Rosarium fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Shiseido Rosarium, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Rosarium by Shiseido. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Rosarium by Shiseido represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Christian Dior Diorissimo Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Shiseido Saso Shiseido Feminite du Bois Hermes Rouge Hermes Yves Saint Laurent Paris Caron Parfum Sacre Shiseido Zen Original Shiseido Zen White Heat Edition Jean Patou Joy Serge Lutens Un Lys Jean Patou 1000 Estée Lauder Beautiful Jil Sander Jil Sander No 4 Jean Charles Brosseau Ombre Rose L'Original Guerlain Nahema Ormonde Jayne Champaca Anna Sui Anna Sui Kenzo Kenzo Amour Florale Chanel Egoiste