Designers » R S » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Tactics Shiseido for men

Tactics Shiseido for men
dislike

Tactics Shiseido for men Pictures

Tactics by Shiseido is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Tactics was launched in 1978. Top notes are bergamot, galbanum, green notes, juniper berries, lemon and peach; middle notes are cedar, clary sage, jasmine, pine tree, mint and thyme; base notes are amber, oakmoss, musk, tonka bean and vanilla.

Bergamot Galbanum Green Notes Juniper Berries Lemon Peach

Cedar Clary Sage Jasmine Pine Tree Mint Thyme

Amber Oakmoss Musk Tonka Bean Vanilla

Tactics Fragrance Reviews

cytherian
cytherian

I purchased the Eau de Toilette in a 120ml size. Tactics also comes in several other incarnations: cologne, after shave, and after shower. AFAIK, you can also get it in sizes ranging from sample to 240ml.

This is a pleasant light fougere fragrance that can pretty much be considered unisex. I'm a little mystified as to why "woody" is listed as one of the notes here as I don't pick up on that one. Actually, I find that there's a soft and soapy herbal-floral essence, maybe some geranium too. The green fresh spicy notes come forward quite a bit in the beginning, but then fade back to let the powdery floral-citrus be prominent.

I was going to say that this is very much like Molinard Madrigal, but this is only in the dry down. And even still, it has a more unisex appeal whereas Madrigal comes across as more feminine to my nose. Honestly, as you become accustomed to the notes composition of Tactics it's easy to find yourself liking it more over time. I'm very glad I took a chance on a blind buy.

The projection is rather weak and longevity doesn't seem to be all that great, maybe 4 hours tops. That would make this a great everyday office EdT to wear all year round, requiring a small atomizer to freshen up later in the day. Very kitschy white cube bottle. I'm pleased I bought it for the price I got ($25 for 120ml). I wouldn't pay $60 with shipping for it, which is the average going prices these days. 9.2/10 for fragrance, 6.8/10 for value.

jovejove
jovejove

My aunt brought this over from Italy for my dad in 2001. I still have about 3/4 of a bottle full of it. My dad doesn't use fragrance all that much, so he passed it off to me, which I was 13 at the time. Wasn't too fond of it then, but I dug it up a couple of years ago and tried it on again. A little strong and herbal at first for my taste, but the dry down was phenomenal. Great scent! I save it only for special occasions where I want to treat myself to an "all about me" day, haha.

markino
markino

Tactics, One of my favourite cologne of the 80's. such a herbal, aromatic, delicate, sophisticated yet invigorating fragrance. A beautiful elegant packaging and distinctive graphics that combine the refined charm of Japan with the clean functional spirit of European design. So ahead for its time, and so still now. The bottle squared off flasks shape it's such a contemporary design. Hat off as always to the great Japanese creativity. I longed it for such long time and finally got one recently.
Easy to get it on E bay mostly sold in Japan.

gigiletta
gigiletta

oh my god,i forgot this,but it was my first love.
very fresh and green pure masculen,but i always loved on me.very similar nanette lepore-green bottle- and paul smith story-more strong.i was smell orange but cant see at notes.perfect for the summer,but good at winter for balsamic notes.i hope shiseido made it again:)

fuggerone
fuggerone

great green scent became the inspiration for many shampoos/shower gels aromas, guess it was discontinued for good! Like all great fumes from the 80's

ShiseidoTactics
ShiseidoTactics

Español:

Por fin!!!!!! Al fin la acaban de agregar!!!!!

Mi fragancia favorita de toda la vida!!!

Aun no he probado las existencias actuales de esta fragancia, y si la reformularon o no, pero al menos esa Tactics en los años 80, yo la amaba.

Para tener un paralelismo sobre lo que representa esta fragancia, yo afirmo lo siguiente: Así como la L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme, evoca los aromas de los arbustos de la costa japonesa; la Shiseido Tactics evoca los aromas del bosque profundo japones!!!.

En algunas webs y enciclopedias que consulté, se clasifica a esta fragancia como "Woody Green" (Amaderada Verde), y ciertamente es así como debe ser recibida, pero igual, Aromática Fougère también cumple con su descripción, salvo que omite su característica de amaderada.

En las botellas que yo usé en los años 80, yo recuerdo haber identificado la canela, pero al parecer no era así, aunque mantengo mi duda.

Gracias FRAGANTICA, por fin subieron la ficha de mi fragancia favorita de todos los tiempos!

...

English:

Finally!! At last just added!!

My favorite fragrance of life!

I have not tried the current stock of this fragrance, and if the reformulated or not, but at least that Tactics in the 80s, I loved her.

To have a parallel to what this fragrance, I affirm the following: Just as L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme evokes the essences of the bushes of the Japanese coast; the Shiseido Tactics evokes deep forest essences Japanese! !.

On some websites and encyclopedias I consulted, this fragrance is classified as "Woody Green", and certainly is as it should be received, but still, Aromatic Fougere also meets your description, except that it omits the characteristic of woody .

In the bottles that I used in the 80s, I remember cinnamon identified, but apparently it was not, but I keep my doubt.

Thanks FRAGANTICA finally climbed the tab of my favorite fragrance of all time!

PD: Sorry for my poor English

Tactics by Shiseido 4.88 out of 5 based on 9 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Shiseido Tactics fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Shiseido Tactics, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tactics by Shiseido. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tactics by Shiseido represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.