Designers » R S » Oriental Floral « Groups

Zen Concentrated Shiseido for women

Zen Concentrated Shiseido for women
dislike

marine
Zen Concentrated Shiseido for women Pictures Zen Concentrated Shiseido for women Pictures

Zen Concentrated arrives on the market in 2009 as a more concentrated and stronger edition than previous. Available in limited number! The new composition will win you over with its opulent, woody aromas combined with amber and sensual vanilla, as a festive overture to holidays. It arrives in a flacon shaped like its antecedents, but this time with golden lines on glass with a golden stopper, which highlight precious and luxurious character of the edition.

This scented composition will surprise you with sweet, floral tacts of magnolia combined with blue rose essences and fresh, fruity zest of grapefruit, peach, pineapple and bergamot. A heart introduces an intoxicating floral union of Arabian jasmine, freesia, gardenia, violet, lily, hyacinth, lotus and Chinese rose. Base notes leave a sensual trail of vanilla, cedar, patchouli, musk, leather, sea notes, incense and amber. This is a feminine fragrance which causes joy and radiates light. The fragrance arrives as 50ml EDP. Price of Zen Concentrated will be around 62 EUR.

Bergamot Grapefruit Rose Peach Magnolia Pineapple

Zen

Zen Concentrated Fragrance Reviews

toralnn
toralnn

another parfume that I love... is making me feel "girly" and it switch on my happy mode :)
the price is reasonable. My frens like d smell too and they re getting it too. it is better to get from the counter as u may get few sample of it which is abt 3 or 5 ml. I use to give it away as a small gift to my gal frens. :)
oh ya...spray 2x b4 I go to bed and zzzzzzz till morning the fragrance still stay on me !

nancy920
nancy920

I like this more than the original Zen, but it does smell like Chanel Chance to me. The lasting power with this fragrance is amazing and longer than the regular Zen as well.

camillia
camillia

This is a warm skin scent with rich floral trappings: Feminine, intense, lovely. It has this charm of making me let go, it's soothing, like the presence of a trusted woman friend.
On paper or fabric I'm disturbed by its dry-down, but on my skin the fragrance works well. I take care to apply only on my skin, and only one layer, and I don't re-apply.
The fragrance itself opens with a spray of hesperidics and rose (this is the spa part), gradually followed by stings of powdery florals. Further into the wear it becomes more buttery and luscious. At this point I can't smell the fragrance on myself anymore, just have this awareness of heightened radiance, then I catch up again as it cools down to a faint, sober, smokey violet.

10/25/2010 addition:
Meanwhile I have worn it multiple times.
I detected more notes, such as buttery, creamy pineapple, and after that hyacinth and part of tuberose.
Top and heart notes mesh unnoticeably and this makes the joyful spa-part of the opening seem to last one full hour.
After that one hour, however, the scent fades out all together, I just barely detect a thin trail of sober, salty incense.

Kterhark
Kterhark

If you scanned the notes like i did before sampling you're probably thinking 'what an odd perfume.'
Indeed- pineapple, lotus, magnolia? it sounds really sweet, doesn't it?

It's not. What it is, though, is a bonafide department store fragrance that knows it only has 1 second to grab your attention, and accordingly packs everything into the opening punch. This opens 'blue' to me, with a deep, meloncholy, rich floral blanket that is perfect for the evening.

i wore this for an hour and half before going to the gym, where i was certain it would turn into a stinker. Surpringly it didn't, and on my way home it still maintained the floral frshness with no sign of skank. Props for that.

To me this is a 'young' fragrance. I.e, as an oriental floral Zen is to L'Heure Bleue what Anne Hathoway is to Meryl Streep. Sweet, inticing, and up-and-coming. For the price this is a great deal.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Shiseido Zen Concentrated fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Shiseido Zen Concentrated, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Zen Concentrated by Shiseido. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Zen Concentrated by Shiseido represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.