Designers » R S » Oriental Floral « Groups

Zen Gold Elixir Shiseido for women

Zen Gold Elixir Shiseido for women
dislike

Zen Gold Elixir by Shiseido is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Zen Gold Elixir was launched in 2013. The nose behind this fragrance is Michel Almairac. The fragrance features jasmine, magnolia, amber, vanila and patchouli.

Jasmine Magnolia Amber Vanila Patchouli

Zen
Zen Secret Bloom

Zen Gold Elixir Fragrance Reviews

PatchouliGirl001
PatchouliGirl001

Beautifull fragrance! I can't stop smelling my arm. It's warm and refreshing at the same time. Soft but powerfull! Another thing I love about it is that it sprays on in form of a light mist.
If you like patchouli, it pairs up nicely with Lush's Aromaco deodorant.

Meels
Meels

Soft spice, not sweet or fruity, and the patchouli is clean but warm. It's on my list!

On my skin this fragrance is quite sour which is strange for oriental one. Patchouli is very prominent, so it is the scent for patchouli lovers.

I'm in Seattle and we don't get it here until October. It's coming out as a limited edition. I'm dying to try this!!!!

Gaelic Lass

shariahshea
shariahshea

get it at Macys!

flowers-in-the-springtime
flowers-in-the-springtime

I need this perfume, does anyone know where I can get it??

Zen Gold Elixir by Shiseido 4.15 out of 5 based on 24 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Shiseido Zen Gold Elixir fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Shiseido Zen Gold Elixir, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Zen Gold Elixir by Shiseido. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Zen Gold Elixir by Shiseido represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Estée Lauder Sensuous Noir Versace Crystal Noir Hermes Eau des Merveilles La Prairie Midnight Rain Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum Shiseido Zen Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Secrete Shiseido Zen Secret Bloom Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Dior Midnight Poison Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Dior Dune Cacharel LouLou Lolita Lempicka Elle L'aime Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto l'Elixir La Prairie Silver Rain Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Femme