Designers » R S » Oriental Floral « Groups

Zen Gold Elixir Shiseido for women

Zen Gold Elixir Shiseido for women
dislike

Zen Gold Elixir by Shiseido is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Zen Gold Elixir was launched in 2013. The nose behind this fragrance is Michel Almairac. Top notes are grapefruit, bergamot, peach and pineapple; middle notes are jasmine, magnolia and blue rose; base notes are amber, vanilla, patchouli, cedar and white musk.

Grapefruit Bergamot Peach Pineapple

Jasmine Magnolia Blue Rose

Amber Vanilla Patchouli Cedar White Musk

Zen
Zen Secret Bloom

Zen Gold Elixir Fragrance Reviews

Violettera
Violettera

Soft and light, in a half hour is gone. I can also smell citrus in the top notes, which is not included in the notes referred here. Refreshing and joyful, it's a pity that it doesn't project as it should and it doesn't last at all.

PatchouliGirl001
PatchouliGirl001

Beautifull fragrance! I can't stop smelling my arm. It's warm and refreshing at the same time. Soft but powerfull! Another thing I love about it is that it sprays on in form of a light mist.
If you like patchouli, it pairs up nicely with Lush's Aromaco deodorant.

Meels
Meels

Soft spice, not sweet or fruity, and the patchouli is clean but warm. It's on my list!

On my skin this fragrance is quite sour which is strange for oriental one. Patchouli is very prominent, so it is the scent for patchouli lovers.

I'm in Seattle and we don't get it here until October. It's coming out as a limited edition. I'm dying to try this!!!!

Gaelic Lass

shariahshea
shariahshea

get it at Macys!

flowers-in-the-springtime
flowers-in-the-springtime

I need this perfume, does anyone know where I can get it??

Zen Gold Elixir by Shiseido 4.22 out of 5 based on 41 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Shiseido Zen Gold Elixir fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Shiseido Zen Gold Elixir, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Zen Gold Elixir by Shiseido. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Zen Gold Elixir by Shiseido represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Tom Ford Velvet Orchid Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Hermes Eau des Merveilles Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Versace Crystal Noir Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Shiseido Zen Chanel Coco Estée Lauder Sensuous Noir Tom Ford Black Orchid Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir Givenchy Organza Christian Dior Midnight Poison Yves Saint Laurent Opium Vapeurs de Parfum Christian Dior Dune Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Christian Dior Dior Addict Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum Elie Saab Le Parfum