Designers » R S » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Zen Moon Essence Shiseido for women

Zen Moon Essence Shiseido for women
dislike

Zen Moon Essence Shiseido for women Pictures Zen Moon Essence Shiseido for women Pictures Zen Moon Essence Shiseido for women Pictures Zen Moon Essence Shiseido for women Pictures Zen Moon Essence Shiseido for women Pictures

Zen Moon Essence is a new limited edition of the original Zen from 2007 by Shiseido, which comes out in late summer of 2014. The fragrance is inspired by Japanese culture—the full moon as a symbol of intangible and ethereal beauty. The fragrance is announced as mysterious, luminous and a magnetic contrast of bright flowers of jasmine and magnolia.

Like the original, the new composition is also signed by Michel Almairac. The scent is floral-woody-ambery. It opens with accord of rose accompanied by bergamot, pineapple, grapefruit and pear. The heart captures intense notes of jasmine, magnolia, freesia, tuberose, violet and raspberry. The base wraps the composition up in patchouli, cashmere, white musk, vanilla and amber.

The standard rectangular golden bottle is decorated with tiny shimmering floral ornaments. The fragrance is available as 50 ml Eau de Parfum.

Rose Bergamot Pineapple Pear Grapefruit

Jasmine Magnolia Tuberose Freesia Violet Raspberry

White Musk Amber Patchouli Cashmere Wood Vanilla

Ombre Rose L'Original

Zen Moon Essence Fragrance Reviews

sarka-destiny
sarka-destiny

I am Zen addicted. I have Zen, Zen Secret bloom, Zen Moon Essence. The only and the one is Zen, the classical. When the weather turns to hot, I start to wear Secret Bloom, which I feel more "creamy" (I guess because of Tonka beans) or Moon Essence, which is more fruity compared to classical Zen.
Anyway I love all!
Now I bought an oil for hair (Orofluido Zen) and it smells very similar to Moon Essence.

bryan.hongkong
bryan.hongkong

its made for women but actually it is also heavily wore by men. and many friend thought i am wearing a cologne and they are surprised to see that its originally designed for women. its deep floral scent is very low very deep, so deep it is actually good enough for men.

JuliaQueen
JuliaQueen

I don't usually like fruity notes in perfumes but this one is quite nice!

Taxidermy
Taxidermy

To me it smells like Guerlain L'Instant edp with added patchouli and musk.

margarita.angelova
margarita.angelova

What a shame that it's such a rare gem!

The first spray seems harsh and overpowering, almost "granny goes to opera" style. Luckily this lasts not more than five minutes and then a reward for the patience comes to the surface. What I find very interesting about this perfume is how the base notes emerge along with the middle ones and intertwine in a perfect harmony.

It is a very elegant scent and surely does accentuate one's femininity and inner strength. Something to rely on for an important event when you'd benefit from some power and ego boosting. Suitable for a special night out as well.

Edit:
Today I tested it again along with the "regular" ZeN. Compared to it, Moon Essence smelled like lipstick to me. On it's own it's so amazing but in a direct comparison ZeN won my heart.

myranovel
myranovel

It is a fruitier version of Zen, without the depth and the woody warmth of Zen, a little lighter and more wearable in daytime. It is long-lasting- 9 hrs. on my wrists and a very intimate, clean, warm floral scent. Well, to me the drydown is similar, if not the same, to Diesel Fuel For Life Femme.

auroramaria
auroramaria

Great combination of notes and beautiful bottle!
Let's hope it comes to my area

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Shiseido Zen Moon Essence fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Shiseido Zen Moon Essence, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Zen Moon Essence by Shiseido. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Zen Moon Essence by Shiseido represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Shiseido Zen Shiseido Zen Secret Bloom Chanel Coco Noir Lancome La Nuit Tresor Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Lacoste Lacoste Pour Femme Guerlain L'Instant Magic Van Cleef & Arpels Collection Extraordinaire Orchidee Vanille Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Lancome La Vie Est Belle L’Absolu Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Nero Assoluto Cacharel LouLou Guerlain Terracotta Le Parfum Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de toilette Givenchy Organza Estée Lauder Sensuous Nude Chopard Wish