Designers » R S » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Zen Original Shiseido for women

Zen Original Shiseido for women
dislike

Zen Original Shiseido for women Pictures Zen Original Shiseido for women Pictures Zen Original Shiseido for women Pictures

Zen is the first Shiseido’s perfume released at the world market. It was created in 1964 in a black bottle with a floral pattern. This is an intensive floral scent, with hyacinth, orange blossom, jasmine, mimose, daffodil, violet and woody-musky base, which is not produced anymore. A newer, modern version was launched in 2000 and the creator is Nathalie Lorson. This version is lighter, more pellucid, with a general resemblance with the original. The bottle of the second Zen is white. The third version of Zen was created in 2007 by Michel Almairac of Robertet.

Top notes: bergamot, galbanum and orange blossom. Heart: jasmine, rose, violet, narcissus, hyacinth, carnation, orris root and mimosas. Base: sandalwood, cedar, oak moss, amber and musk.

Orange Blossom Galbanum Hiacynth Bergamot

Mimosa Carnation Violet Orris Root Jasmine Rose Narcissus

Sandalwood Amber Musk Oakmoss Cedar

Pavilion
L'Air du Temps

Zen Original Fragrance Reviews

sherryberry
sherryberry

@Puzzlefish, I have the Zen original too, and I was disappointed with it. It doesn't smell quite the same way that it used to. It's more brash now, for some reason. I wore it back in the late 80's, and it smelled so good back then. I bought a new bottle from Lord & Taylor a couple years back, and it's just not the same. It gives me a bit of a headache now. That really makes me sad. The vintage was the best!!

puzzlefish
puzzlefish

I bought a bottle of this based on reviews here...
I was highly disappointed..it smells *nothing* like what has been written here..I get absolutely *no* incense, sandalwood, cedar, oak moss, amber and musk...just a weird Ivory soap type smell combined with the smell of that cheap little girls faux perfume/cologne they used to sell years ago in "gift sets"...even after several hours (I wanted to give it a chance to "develop")...
I bought it from Nordstrom online, and thankfully they do returns, as I will be returning this post haste...

ms rochambeau
ms rochambeau

lilinah's review is perfect. Original Zen is a beguiling soft, incensy chypre. Most chypres can be a little on the bold side, especially during the opening, but this is as subtle as the Asian aesthetics it was inspired by from start to finish. lilinah said it all, so I'll just say it's amazing and that anyone who is a lover of chypres should be on the lookout for the original, matt-black bottle with the golden metallic flowers motif and steer clear of any later, square or rectangular bottles with reformulations, else you won't be smelling the same scent.

SolangeN
SolangeN

I get Band-Aids. Columnar EDC bought several years ago at a department store.

sandrajj
sandrajj

I ordered the Zen eau de cologne, pure mist vaporisateur, from Nordstrom for $38.00, and am wearing it right now--so I am surrounded by this mysteriously, lush, floral. BTW, Nordstrom is always free shipping and free returns, no matter what you purchase. And this arrived in 3 days!
But back to this fragrance: I am so pleasantly surprised at how much I am liking the initial spritzing. I will post a follow-up in a few hours. No idea now about the longevity or the silage...

cleo cupcake
cleo cupcake

This is a classic woody green fragrance to my mind - nothing like the lastest Zen Bloom fruit fest or whatever. It makes me think of oriental gardens and waterfalls with it's clean, uplifting notes. This really belongs to my husband but I wear it much more than he does - it gives me calm and serenity especially when I am at work. Must start looking for another bottle - before he notices it's gone!

yume9
yume9

OOh, so lovely... Today this beauty sings with daffodil, and hyacinth, and bright carnation and even mimosa - thanks to all the fresh flowers in my home I can compare the scents and it's bright and festive - on a pillow of a natural warm oakmoss. Beautiful and serene.

tri3pod
tri3pod

Imagine you walk in the park: smell the grass & flowers with morning dews surround them. The scent lingers in the air, sometimes it fades away but suddenly the scent appears & wakes your olfactory system when your brain need some relaxation.

Shiseido Zen is a meditational scent rather than a daily scent. I have tried 3 different Zen, The classic one is focused on green floral scent, the white cone shaped created by nathalie lorson is focused on bamboo note and the last edition, the yellow cubic shape is focused on fruity notes. My nose still prefer the classic dark green bottle and if you want the scent stays longer on your skin you can choose the 20ml bottle in EDP concentration.

drummagick
drummagick

This was the first perfume I ever bought myself with my own money, sometime around the early 70s. I bought it for the bottle, tried wearing it a few times but it just wasn't me at that point in time.

I ordered and received a small early 1980s spray today, and sadly, it still isn't me. The scent did not seem familiar, but as soon as I smelled it I was 15 years old and it was 1971 for a few minutes. :)

One thing I notice about this perfume is it's hard to discern individual notes, it seems so well rounded as to be *one thing* rather than a collection of *many things*.

I think I will be gifting this one out.

melancholybaby
melancholybaby

First impression in the bottle - lovely floral with depth and perhaps a hint of chypre...On the skin not so good; the floral opening, discreet and soft, was followed quickly by a fruity note that did not wear well.

Koralanne
Koralanne

This was my first perfume; received as a gift from my boyfriend at the time. It was many, many years ago, but I will always remember it, it was a beautiful, light, but distinctive fragrance. I would love to have some more now....

I feel fortunate to have received a sample of the original, classic ZEN (1964) edc from a generous fellow fragrance traveler, and all the more, having now read her glowing review and discovered that she has shared some of a precious elixir in short supply!

When I donned ZEN for the very first time, it occurred to me that this perfume may have been the very first proto-aquatic fragrance. The difference was that this composition did not bother me and did not smell like a chemical soup or rotting melons or Windex or anything of the sort.

As the perfume (and it is a perfume, despite the edc designation!) dried down, I began to fall in love with its soapy iris and galbanum--a truly classic combination, and I understood why ZEN is so beloved to some. I suspect that one reviewer (at another site...) may have ended up with either a reformulation, or worse: a fake. I say this because I'm pretty sure that this fragrance is out of production, so someone--perhaps not the seller, but perhaps the seller's seller...--may have filled an empty bottle with pseudo-ZEN juice.

To me, this elixir offers a subtle yet captivating beauty. If you are a lover of soapy orris and galbanum, then you would love--or would have loved--this!

hellkat
hellkat

Zen was the first perfume I bought for myself from my own money. I loved it, and I loved the "coolness" of the chic black frosted bottle, and the gold writing. I had no idea about the contents of the ingredients, I just wore it for years, until it seemed cloying as I became more "sophisticated" (and graduated to Rive Gauche, LOL).

Now that I have rediscovered Serge Lutens, I think I may have to revisit Zen, and see if it still holds a spell for me.

Matusha
Matusha

I have used Zen since I was a teen age woman in the 1960s. It puts me in a dreamlike state of mind. The black bottle suggest mystery. Indeed, whats inside is an evocative, deep mystery. Oakmoss cover the flowers in a viel of beauty.

Jasmine, rose, jasmine and dark wood an even more jasmine invite you into its magical temple of relaxing tranquility. Its more of a chypre than anything. I was fascinated by its exotic nature and my husband loved it too. We would both wear some out for cocktail and compliment each other perfectly. Such memories...

It is still as potent as the day I first purchased it. It never overwhelms. I see its still just as popular and still on the market. This is youth in a bottle. Today, I just try a few drops and begin a marvelous walk down memory lane.

I have a vintage one in an EdC formulation. There seem to be strong aldehydes, which last quite a while. What's also clear is a "dirty" jasmine. After a couple of hours it calms down and is a nice blend, with a distinct abstract floral quality. The wood element is nice but definitely a background player. It's certainly "old school," so don't expect more than a tiny hint of sweetness, if that. I think I like a fragrance such as vintage Ma Griffe more these days, but this one is not "bad." However, there are only so many days in one's life, so decisions have to be made about which fragrance is most pleasing. I obtained two vintage one ounce bottles (unused), so if anyone is interested in swapping for the vintage EdC formulation I may be able to help out.

Sacredsystem
Sacredsystem

A very dark, warm and floral scent with wisps of incense and smoke holding all the notes together. However, I also get a serene and spiritual vibe that I have never experienced in any other scent before. It actually feels more like an emotional statement that will present to others a sense of mystery and confidence. I feel a man can easily wear this and set himself apart from your run of the mill scents currently available. A must try.............

8khanks
8khanks

I recently received this purportedly 1964 ?? version of Zen when i thought I was ordering the 2000 (or creamy pearl bottle) version. First I should give a disclaimer, I am definitely a novice when it comes to perfume, and I am quite sure my preferences are less than refined. To put in bluntly, I found this a very complex fragrance but somewhat (of an old lady smell). I say that with much trepidation as I am sure there is a more appropriate way to describe what i am smelling. I am basing my opinion on what i suppose would be called the top notes?? How do I know if it is the original? The package and bottles both have Japanese inscriptions but i could not find a date. The bottle is black and looks like the above bottle. Any feedback or even perhaps improvements on my critique would be appreciated and welcomed.

anne.amadora
anne.amadora

In the eighties I used to work as a make-up artist at a Shiseido counter in a big department store in New-York, I loved Zen, it was so classy, so beautiful but not overwhelming, I am so sorry it disapeared, there was a hint of grapefruit peel, fresh, soft and very fine with moss and flowers in buds, so exotic and japanese, this scent made me travel, I sprayed a little on during the day to feel clearer and more alert.

Olivetti
Olivetti

Can you tell me, is it true that Zen resembles Chanel 19? Want to try Zen but not fond of Chanel very much. Thank you!

desertrat
desertrat

LOVE MAD LOVE!!! Notice there is nothing to compare it to. It is one of a kind... I hope we can always get it. Meanwhile I will savor my last bottle...

kellybanana
kellybanana

My mom gave me a bottle of this (parfum) when I was 10 or 12 (she'd been owning it even before I was born). Now I am in my mid-30s and guess what, there's still some left in that tiny bottle! I dare not use it, not because its age, but rather, I don't want to waste any drop of it - it's so precious and classy! Would definitely love to find a regular size in this original packing again!

clrieger
clrieger

A wonderful fragrance. My mother and grandmother both wore Zen. For years, my mother savored her single bottle (bought in Japan by my grandmother more than 20 years ago), and when I gave her a new bottle as a gift, she was surprised and happy they still made it. So was I. The sales associate was touched that I bought two bottles, one for my mom and one for me. Floral and powdery, and the galbanum adds a unique dimension. In spring I will alternate between this and L' Air du Temps.

rosecat
rosecat

I tried this recently at the Shiseido centre in Japan- it was just lovely - a classic Japanese fragrance - its incense but not smokey - perfect. It is based on what the original Japanese fragrance used in hair and clothing for centuries. It is meant to be light weight, thus true to original traditional way. Its woodsy, mossy and mostly mimosa and carnation stand out as the florals, but it is complex and changing - wonderful. Yes it would be a lovely EDP for the foreign market to suit our taste for strong perfume.

meg1969
meg1969

I got this as a gift from a high school friend. It came in a gift set with a bottle of Inoui and one other Shiseido fragrance...I can't remember the name. Anyway, I alternated between the three until Zen was the only one left, then Zen became my favorite. Its dry, woodsy, incensy smell was an acquired taste for me as a teen, but once I fell for Zen there could be no room in my future for sweet, fruity florals.

Unfortunately, when I looked to replace my empty bottle at the Shiseido counter, it had been discontinued! ...So I moved on to Energizing fragrance, and later even tried an astringent bottle of "O de Lancome" then a sweet bottle of "Miracle" (booo!) but never forgot my love for the original Zen.

I am so happy to be reunited with my long lost high school favorite!

kris919
kris919

I sprayed this on liberally at 2pm, it's now 3:30, and it's gone. This is an edc, and eau de cologne's never stay longer than that on me. IS there an edp of this in the original version? If so, I wouldnt mind trying it. So onto the smell... As soon as I spray this, it's like hairspray alcohol to me. I think to myself...this is cheap, there's no way on earth anything good can come out after a strong alcohol smell like this. Then maybe 5 minutes later, you get hints of alot of notes but nothing concrete. This is fleeting and very cluttered floral/woody. "Oh I think I smell.....oh wait, where did it go? damn. What was that?". An hour later I got it! head shop incense. It's like when you were a teenager and you walked into a head shop that reeked of a million kinds of incense. And you pass by the namebrand incense packages, like spiritual sky. And you pick instead, the cheaper no-name variety pack...go home, listen to records, burn incense and whatever else, and wonder when you'll have enough money to leave your parents house and get your own place. This smell is like a big bag of variety pack incense sticks, with a slight hint of rose. Rose actually is the only discernible note I can pick out besides the incense stick smell. An hour an half later, it's gone on me. It doesnt smell asian-like to me, it doesnt smell "zen". This is like a back in the day new age store unisex cologne smell. It's not bad, I kinda like it. If it was more than $38 ,I'd be pissed off right now...so I'm content with this purchase. and btw , the spray bottle with the cap....heavy & masculine 70s looking. You take away that asian graphic and it may as well be called "Sexual Centaur" or "Hairy chested Pagoda Man" on it or something like that. ughh. The splash bottle in the reference pic above is much nicer looking.

Grottola
Grottola

Usually when I buy a fragrance, or test it out, I'm usually able to form an opinion after one or two wearings at the most. Zen took me at least ten, simply because it's just so complex.

This review, of course, is for the original Zen from 1964. I got a bottle of the "Zen Classic" Eau de Cologne spray at Macy's for $38. I don't think I've ever found a better deal in my life - God bless Shiseido for reissuing Zen.

Zen is the perfect rose fragrance. On my skin, 99% of rose fragrances go downhill. The rose is either too dry and powdery ("old lady" smelling, if you will), or too wet and chunky-smelling. Zen achieves the perfect resinous, woody rose that I've always dreamed of, over a tar-leather background. It's a match made in heaven, and the drydown is one of the best things I've ever smelled. It has a smoothness that is unprecedented; yes, it's pretty linear, but Zen does it the best. It has dark and evil qualities to it, but at the same time it's warm and inviting. Zen is dark, but she has a heart - like every good black metal song.

The sillage goes down majorly after an hour or two, but I've had people comment on my smell 5 or 6 hours after I put on Zen. The longevity, therefore, is not great, and the sillage could be better, but Zen works best as a comforting, skin-tight aura of mystery.

Bottom line, get this fragrance while you can. In this market, I fear it won't last. Not just that, but Zen is the one rose fragrance I recommend the most for men. Guys, Zen is more masculine than 99% of the "men's" fragrances out on the market today, so you won't be disappointed.

Just get off your computer and go buy a bottle already. Zen is one of my absolute favorite feminines.

Lingonberry
Lingonberry

Current EdC classic, spray mist:

Light yet heavy, surprising longevity despite being an EdC. Haven't had any comments about sillage. The scent behaves rather linear on my skin.

Many of the notes are of my liking and many reviews predicted this to be something for me. My skin does however interpret this scent differently than others and this one did not want to be my friend. I'm not that good with the notes so I'll give the associations instead. I get deep thick sweet honey, earthy sencha tea, tobacco and beer. One more note also, but I'm not sure I dare to write it. Yes I do, urine.
I would suggest sampling before purchase if interested.
I hope that the bottle I tested from has gone bad, so if I see it somewhere else I'll definitely try it again.

Dayhomemama
Dayhomemama

I bought it with my babysitting money at the counter of The Bay, in Winnipeg when I went for our grade 8 trip! The smell was definitely unique and the cedar and sandalwood notes made me feel like I was burning incense without the smoke.

amarcord99
amarcord99

I was looking for a classic, exotic fragrance and, following the reviews, I've bought it unsniffed from fragrancenet.com. To my absolute disappointment, the liquid in the beautiful bottle smells as if it had actually been produced in 1965: sour, rancid, heavy and headache inducing. I very much doubt that anyone could wear this. I would return it but fragrancenet has a bad customer service so I'd rather spare the stress...

A very lightweight incensy floral. So classically pretty, I can't believe it was launched in 1965. There is nothing at all dated about this. A true beauty.

1Angela
1Angela

My mother wore this when I was a little girl. Found it at Nordstrom several years ago. When I smelled it, the nostalgia almost knocked me off my feet! I suprised my mother with it on her birthday one year. I'm so disappointed that I can't find it anymore.

krmarich
krmarich

Zen is elusive and sublime. Its very mossy and dramatic in many ways. Its hides the florals in a delicate black mist. They peak out occasionally and flirt with your nose. It is glamorous, yet subtle. Jasmine and narcissus take center stage. I cannot help but think of Japanese incense from a forgotten temple...

It swings like 1960s miniskirts. I imagine Catherine Deneuve wearing this in Indochine. Its has French sensibilities with a very Asian accent.

My bottle reminds me of a saki bottle. It is a classic and worth hunting for! Thanks for the introduction, Gillie!

madhatter1
madhatter1

Oooh I remember this too right along w Murisaki from the 80's. Nice.

babyphat2011
babyphat2011

Purchased a bottle on EBay. Im 36 years old & I fell un love with this back when I was in the 7th grade.

Hollyberri
Hollyberri

My sister bought me a gift set for my birthday many, many years ago and for a while it became one of my favorites. A very lush beautiful fragrance, I wish it was still in production and that I could smell it again, not sure if the reformulations could be as lovely.

Tiktak
Tiktak

If velvet had a smell, this would be it. I like the mystery of this fragrance. It is much harder to come by these days so it is not instantly recognizable and you won't smell it on everyone. Sometimes if a co-worker asks what I am wearing, I just say I forgot because I like this being my secret scent.

truffles
truffles

This is very interesting. Thanks to Vickalena for the sample. A definite smokiness that is almost redolent of lapsang suchong tea. I've only tried this on my hand, I will come back after a proper wear.
Oooooh, ps! Just spotted on my net search for this a '2011 newsflash' from a Basenotes reviewer - back in US distribution apparently and not too expensive (as 'Zen Classic')....
pps. Sadly, the carnation makes this unwearable for me. Tempted to buy it just for that bottle though!

nyidasima
nyidasima

I love ZEN. I'm forty years old now and the smell always brings me to 30 years back, when I was a little kid. I remember, when ever my mom left the house with my dad for a night cap, The smell of Zen will still be lingering inside the house. Back then, I used to sneak into my mom's powder table and splash the cologne to my cloth. It used to give me a peace and calm senses into my soul, yet it's also very sensual and earthy to my body. A wise aroma, yet unforgettable!

*From the Illustrated Oxford Dictionary* zen (zehn): Noun, a form of Mahayana Buddhism emphasizing meditation and intuition...

When I see perfumes reformulated, I always want to sniff the older originals. In my opinion, most of them are, in fact, infinitely superior. I saw the newer Zen where I bought my Zen for Men and was really not that impressed with it. It is nice, do not get me wrong; but the idea of "zen" (to me) is being at peace and in tune with Nature and ones own thoughts, and this scent is all that and more...

This begins with a very vintage feel that is not excessive: galbanum's resiny greenness, softened by a bright and fresh bergamot, makes it shine! Hyacinths are all standing in a row exuding their heavenly scent as a powdery orange blossom breeze blows through the leaves of shady trees. Immediately, I am transported to a forest clearing with lush grasses, fresh wildflowers and a deep underlying woodiness. Narcissus, violet and carnation are most prominent in this; but the mimosa, jasmine and rose add to the "bouquet". Iris root gives it a cool, green earthy feel. The drydown is an oriental wonder: sandalwood and cedar standing tall, amber and musk giving it mystery, like a hint of exotic incense in the air, and oakmoss donating its dry green airiness. For an EDC this is actually quite strong and the longevity is also very good, as is the projection...

Sillage: very good
Longevity: great
Overall: 4.75/5

I actually found this at Macys website, last year (reissued for a limited time) and Mother got the Pure Mist Eau de Cologne in the 75ml opaque black spray bottle (with the gold smiling flowers on it). Now all we need to do is order the 75ml splash to refill it when it is empty. And trust me, it will be empty sooner than later-it's really THAT good! I myself am wearing it now and just feel very green and natural and at peace...

*begins chanting* "Om Mane Padme Hum..."

Adrien02
Adrien02

I've only ever had a small sample of the new Zen and was happy to have found an original bottle on Ebay this weekend at what I deemed a reasonable price considering its scarcity. The shape reminds me of the simplistic shape of a sake bottle. What a wonderful, smokey oriental. It will be used sparingly and placed alongside my other most treasured, hard-to-finds.

barbaraloffredo
barbaraloffredo

My introduction to Zen comes from a very interesting place. I was an official for an international sporting organization (ski racing), and received many gifts from representatives of other nations. (I am Canadian).

One year, I was gifted by the country of Japan, with a box, officially presented to me in person by a family member of the Emporer of Japan. The gentleman, Mr. Yoshiro Ito, had his wife and daughter represent him with this gift. In Japense style, they handed the gift to me, bowed and said "Miss Barbara". To say I was honoured is an understatement. The humble, polite and respectful approach was so beautiful and I remained touched to this day. The box contained a bottle of Zen, a suction bulb and a spray bottle to fill.

I adored the scent and I used it only for special occassions.

Just to share further the elegance and class and understanding of feminine gifting by the Japenese I will tell you of two other gifts in different years.

Another year, Mr. Ito presented me on behalf of Japan, a lovely handkerchief, with the same sense of honour.

After one particularly gruelling World Championship event, when most people were packing up and moving on, I was sitting exhausted and alone in my office. I could see coming down the hallway toward me only one person. It was the Japenese man who won the World Championship that year. He carried a large bowl of white tulips. As with the other presentations from Japan, he bowed, handed me the flowers and said "Miss Barbara".

I burst out in tears I was so overwhelmed. The poor young man was immediately frightened that he had somehow offended me. I suppose one is not to cry, but remain as calm and Zen like as the Japenese. I realized immediately my mistake and tried to assure him, though we did not speak each other's language, that mine were tears of joy.

I used my Zen all up, and will purchase more for special occassion use. I gave my daughter the empty bottle I had received from Mr. Ito, to my daughter who was at the time, I young and upcoming ski racer.

These stories are some of my most cherished memories and I remain honoured to this day.
05/10/10 06:02:28

efm
efm

I was a fan until Zen disappeared to be replaced by the new, safer, form.

I much prefer the smokiness of the original.

I don't believe a re-issue of the original has occurred in Australia. I wish it would.

Well done system d - a lucky find.

ichigo
ichigo

citrus, subtle florals, smokey sandalwood. exquisite blending, classic fragrance. a staple in my collection.

lilinah
lilinah

I wasn't even looking for it, but as i was passing the Shiseido counter in Macy's (in California), there it was! Original Zen! For a limited time. I sprayed a little on a card, then i did not hesitate and immediately bought a bottle.

Oh, how it smells like Japan! I spent a month there in the summer of 1972, even spent the night with a Japanese teacher of mine in her family's very traditional home, with tatami and sliding paper covered doors.

It smells of incense, woods, oakmoss, a hint of well behaved musk, and flowers. Yet i would not at all call this a purely floral perfume, perhaps more chypre floral.

Everything is so balanced. I am ecstatic to have found it!

They now sell it in a new black cylindrical spray bottle. But they also sell the old bottle as a refill, if you already have the sprayer. Even though i don't have the old sprayer, i bought the old style bottle, because it is so... so... Zen.

tra
tra

Zen,the new one in a sheer golden cube,is worth a try. Looking for a new fragrance ( since Sensi Giorgio Armani) is discontinued)I found this modern floral scent.
I was surprised: Tender and powerfull in one.I like the Blue Rose together with the fruity citrus. The drydown is warm and woody.It reminds me of Gucci Rush, but milder. After 3 hours I did not smell it anymore, but still got compliments.

moonflower143
moonflower143

i found this on ebay but quite expensive...based on the reviews,this seems a very nice fragrance..hope to try this frag someday...:-)

guynspfld
guynspfld

Zen has always been a staple in my grandmothers fragrance collection. From the time I was little I remember seeing the unique bottle next to Coco, Opium, Turbulances, and Oscar de la Renta. Such a classic. Brings so many memories. She still wears it to this day. Is it really a floral? Not a Chypre Floral???

Leesee
Leesee

Along with Murasaki, Zen Original has been in my fragrance collection for over 20 years. Refined but not prissy, a little bit floral, a little bit woody, a little bit spicy, and with just the right amount of sillage, one spray of this scent lasts for hours, and gently clings to your hair and clothes in the most luxurious fashion. Incredible.

Cari888
Cari888

One of the most hypnotic and complex scents I have ever owned and loved. Lush, floral, but also mysteriously smokey and warm like incense. It reminds me of rich silk or brocade, cool to the touch but exuding sensual warmth... I'm not sure if it's available anymore, but I would love to have a bottle of the original Zen again.

Zen Original by Shiseido 4.11 out of 5 based on 189 ratings and 49 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Shiseido Zen Original fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Shiseido Zen Original, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Zen Original by Shiseido. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Zen Original by Shiseido represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.