Designers » R S » Floral « Groups

Blanc des Cotons Sinfonia di Note for women

Blanc des Cotons Sinfonia di Note for women

Blanc des Cotons is the scent of pure white cotton and delicate spring flowers that sway in the breeze. The composition is like a soft cloud with floral notes, lavender, amber, vanilla and Guaiac wood.

Available as 100 ml EDP. Blanc des Cotons was launched during the 2000's.

Floral Notes Lavender Amber Vanille Guaiac Wood

Blanc des Cotons Fragrance Reviews

This takes a whiiile to drydown, you have to give it at least 20 minutes. Initially on, it smells like my Dad's aftershave from when I was a child - a mix of lavender, sharp green, and a hint of vanilla sweetness. Definitely aromatic. No flowers at first. It takes a while to enter into said "cotton" phase. At the heart, what I get is muuuch more of a baby powder scent than what I imagine for cotton or linen, but it is pleasant. It's like, fresh lavender meets Johnson's baby powder. A man could easily get away with this one, to me it's unisex. And wow, it's long-lasting and does not take much, I used only a couple of sprays and my friends could smell me passing by. Not synthetic or plasticky, which is so nice. The wood and lavender keep it from being straight-up baby powder, and make it a touch more herbal. Not so much a soft cloud, unless they have the tops of trees mixed in. It's a classic scent, and well-put together. I recommend.

Later note: A few hours in, what's left is all Johnson's baby powder. But it's still very enjoyable.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Sinfonia di Note Blanc des Cotons fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Sinfonia di Note Blanc des Cotons, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Blanc des Cotons by Sinfonia di Note. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Blanc des Cotons by Sinfonia di Note represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Amouage Dia pour Femme Shiseido Feminite du Bois Van Cleef & Arpels Collection Extraordinaire Gardenia Petale Diptyque Eau Duelle Amouage Ciel Pour Femme Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Tocca Colette Penhaligon`s Artemisia Etat Libre d`Orange Tilda Swinton Like This Robert Piguet Fracas Guerlain Tonka Imperiale Hermes Jour d'Hermes Serge Lutens Fumerie Turque Serge Lutens Datura Noir Elie Saab L'Eau Couture Givenchy Organza Indecence By Kilian Liaisons Dangereuses Balenciaga Balenciaga L`Essence Byredo Bal d'Afrique Byredo La Tulipe