Designers » R S » Chypre Floral « Groups

Sisley Eau de 2 Sisley for women

Sisley Eau de 2 Sisley for women
dislike

Sisley Eau de 2 Sisley for women Pictures Sisley Eau de 2 Sisley for women Pictures

Three new fragrances by the house of Sisley have been presented. They are sparkling and simple in their elegance, just like a beautiful summer dress teased by breezes that move its pleats. The fragrances were created as three sisters or three faces of the same woman and they are marked with numbers – 1, 2 and 3.

Sisley Eau de 2 is created as fresh and clean. It starts with a green sonata of bergamot, basil and cardamom, adding aquatic iris, Egyptian jasmine, cyclamen and rose, whereas base notes comprise depth and a warm trail of a chypre-woody combination of patchouli, cedar, vetiver and sandalwood.

The flacons are made of glass, with a stopper characteristic of the Sisley brand. The stopper was designed by Polish sculptor Bronislaw Krzysztof. All three fragrances are available as 100ml (3, 4 oz) EDP and they arrive on the market in April 2009.

Bergamot Basil Cardamom

Jasmine iris Cyclamen Rose

Patchouli Virginia Cedar Sandalwood Vetiver

Shades

Sisley Eau de 2 Fragrance Reviews

davide2111
davide2111

Ottimo profumo, olfattivamente naturale. Forti le note di basilico e vetiver, mentre le altre rappresentano solo comparse. Questo profumo personalmente credso che sia un' ode alla natura. Lo consiglio vivamente a chi è alla ricerca di un prodotto non artificiale.
Sillage 7/10
Longevità 7/10
Profumo 9/10

Evelyn Orchid
Evelyn Orchid

These days I'm quite sceptical when receiving vials since I do not like at all the patisserie kind of perfumery that is present nowadays, but fortunately I was given this one, a chypre floral starting green and spicy. Even though it's not a perfume I particularly like because of some synthetic edge I get on my skin and so I wouldn't buy it for myself, the pleasant part is that it's at least reminiscent of perfumery rather than patisserie. I've also started to extremely appreciate things that I once took for granted in perfumery: a rich, well-rounded composition without the sharp off-putting chemical smell which I find in a great number of new releases today. And of course, a dedication to the Artistry, the inspiration and sensibility. The Art of making a bold, unique, eloquent olfactory creation rather than the mainstream best seller exploiting every single opportunity in the name of the profit with the resulting lowering of the criteria.
The green, fresh opening in Eau de 2 is soon permeated with florals, I can't detect the individual flowers, just a general floral pattern lingering in a very distance, with bitter, spicy edge and a distinguishable cedar and dry vetiver drydown, a quite masculine phase actually ,which is always a big like in my book. Still, there is a certain unpleasant sharpness I get, especially in the first stage, at least on my skin, but the drydown is more pleasant since the sharp part is less present. I've tried it only once, the opening is loud nevertheless the scent fades quite quickly.

Perfumethief
Perfumethief

I have had a bottle of this for a couple of years and only worn it once or twice - I love it but find it incredibly powerful and a little shouty. I recently tried layering it with CDG Odeur 53 and found that the blend is utterly magical - the CDG takes the loud, perfumey edge off and creates a greener, subtler smell.

xaycparty
xaycparty

A sophisticated scent for someone in their 20s. I would wear this to the office, but I don't work at one, so I just wear it whenever I go to formal summer/spring events (though at one point, this was my everyday go-to). It's a little odd, but I love it.

Lana148
Lana148

Opens with bergamot, basil and cardamom. Dries down to pleasant, aromatic, perfumey, green & citrusy scent. I can't detect any floral.

I don't love it only like it. It's a bit too harsh and too "parfumey" for me, but I would still recommend to try it for "green" fragrance lovers!

The best out of three Eau de Sisley.

Tintorra
Tintorra

Came to the shop to try another perfume when the lady wanted to let me try something different. That was Eau the Sisley 2. At first I rather liked the sharp bergamot and she made me a sample of it. Now at home I feel like I smell like a cristmas tree decorated with Iris. Reminds me slightly of Prada's Infusion d'iris which is a lot more powdery where Sisley is harsh. It is fresh though, but for me way too masculine. I do not feel comfortable wearing this.

Elisa S
Elisa S

I love the fresh-spicy top and the warm and soft-spicy, woody and comforting base.
But the middle is not for me - in this phase, I think it smells too shampooish.

Sofy888
Sofy888

fresh! really like it! I wound say that it smells rich. what do you think pps, does it?

Mila Pulina
Mila Pulina

I really like it - very elegant and not overpowering...I could not stand Eau de 1 and Eau de 3 from Sisley though.

audoire
audoire

This has a MASSIVE synthetic musk in it which left me feeling like I had rolled in super-concentrated laundry detergent. One of the most unpleasant fragrances I have ever tried. Possibly *the* most unpleasant. It is not ISO E Super that I smell, because I know that well from the Ormonde Jaynes. It's something else, earth-shatteringly strong and highly abrasive. I would rather have my arm broken than wear this again.

tourmali45
tourmali45

Started very woody and cirtusy, warm and zesty, but... This nicety was over in 10 minutes flat - after that ony ugly synthetic smell you want to get rid of. Reminds me of the least successful dates: promises, intrigue, 2 minutes and all is over. Ugh.

Necabel
Necabel

Me ofrecieron una muestra y me dijeron que llevaba mandarina. Mi sorpresa fue comprobar que no, pero realmente sí recuerda a la piel de las mandarinas cuando todavía están verdes.

Es un aroma limpio y agradable, muy primaveral. No lo compraría porque no va con mi personalidad y me cansaría demasiado pronto, pero creo que para los amantes de este tipo de fragancias está muy bien, es de los que más me gusta.

***

They offered me a sample and told me she wore tangerine. My surprise was the realization that no, but really does remember to peel mandarins when still green.

It is a clean and pleasant scent, very spring. Do not buy it because it goes with my personality and was'nt too early, but I think for fans of this type of fragrance is fine, it's the one I like.

finanna
finanna

I have finally finished an EdT bottle of this. (I think it is not available as EdP as stated in the general description.)

Eau de 2 is very fresh, no flowers in the opening/drydown on my skin with normal application. If I spritz like there is no tomorrow, there is a faint sweet floral note that fades quickly. Bergamot is very feeble, detectable only as the general freshness on the background. The spices are quite strong in the opening (not overwhelming). I get juniper (needles) in addition to the listed notes. Patchouli and sandalwood are muted, the drydown on my skin is mainly cedar and vetiver. Despite its unquestionable freshness, this is a warm scent. Still, there is some sharpness that makes this one almost unpleasant.

Although the opening is quite strong, this lacks both longevity and projection on me. I got the strangest perfume compliment when wearing this fragrance: when working out at the male-dominated free weights area of our gym, I could feel Eau de 2 intensifying as I did my sets. One of my workout buddies demanded to know who is wearing the "best goddam aftershave ever". Turns out it was me...Punchline: two of these big hunks have now purchased "Sisley Eau de 2 for women" :) I will not buy this again, but apparently it works better for some men.

Pretty decent yet unpretentious concoction of fizzy citruses joined by fresh and aromatic green notes, some spices and very nice floral patterns. The whole composition is supported by a nicely blanded "woods-and-vetiver" base.

Transparent and fresh, probably even a tad dull yet incredibly pleasant if you're into lighter green fragrances. Perfect for spring.

fkollmeier
fkollmeier

a horrible infusion of cheap vetiver and cedar. with pungent citrus notes.
overall not my cup of tea. reminds me of airfreshner used in public toilets.

cathxinjin
cathxinjin

My younger alternative to Sisley Eau de soir. While Eau de soir makes me feel like a queen. Eau de 2 makes me feel a princess. Very unique scent and distinguished unlike others sweet sugary fragrances out on the mass market. It is very clean, refreshing and great for summer.my lady friends likes it more than men. I like wearing it out with my females friends or just enjoy it privately.

stephan
stephan

Hello Iso E Super! This fragrance is long lasting and watery, not my type ...

NebraskaLovesScent
NebraskaLovesScent

Wow! Eau de Sisley 2 smells so much like a big bar of Zest or Coast soap (two popular supermarket soap brands here in the States). I had to spray it again just a few minutes later to be sure I wasn't mistaken. It opens on my skin as a pure, fresh, clean soap aroma with a slight green edge (probably the lime).

Over time, it becomes more perfume-y and dries down to a nice chypre-wood base with lots of cedar and vetiver. As others have noted, I don't detect much in the way of floral notes.

My final thoughts: it's a pleasant unisex fragrance with decent sillage and longevity. I probably won't purchase a bottle since my fellow Americans are likely to assume I just showered with a strong-smelling supermarket soap, rather than appreciating the high quality and high price of this lovely perfume.

Maki
Maki

Recieved a very cute little booklet, holding 1,2 and 3 along with my tinted moisterizer from Sisley.
At first spray, I liked 3 the best, but at my wrist, 2 won me over.
A very sophisticated scent with a very prominent sillage: After spraying it, it lingers on in the bath- or bedroom for quite a while (and that goes for all three of them!).
I think it's a clean, aromatic scent, supporting an energetic feel to 'starting the day'.
Not my first choice at the moment because it's so different from scents I lately wear, that I find myself unable to get used to it overnight. But still one to remember if I should want to go for something completely different.

guest_miguel
guest_miguel

Love this fragance, green, dry, different and expensive...mine!

zvoncica
zvoncica

It is also my favorite among the 3 new releases from Sisley.

Top notes are strong and bitterly green, reminded me on freshly cut grass in the spring. Time that passes awakes spicy depth mixed with floral notes.

It is morning, fresh and dew meadow scent trapped in the bottle. And the bottle has tiptop style.

Lasts longer than other two, but also tends to faile in power rather fast.

Can it have signature scent position?
Not for me although I like bitter flavors in perfumes. The price as well as the bottle size are big turn offs.

Would I recommend it?
Yes, if you appreciate green florals.

Sisley Eau de 2 is my favorite of the 3, and it lasts longer. However, I did not buy it as I opted for the EXPENSIVE skin care, instead.

vertigo
vertigo

Sisley Eau de 2

I could swear I smelled ginger here.

This one is less citrusy, more spicy, herbal and green. I don't get any flowers.
This one is my favourite of the three.
I prefer Eau de Campagne, though ;)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Sisley Sisley Eau de 2 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Sisley Sisley Eau de 2, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sisley Eau de 2 by Sisley. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sisley Eau de 2 by Sisley represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.