Designers » R S » Aromatic « Groups

Mur Slumberhouse for women and men

Mur Slumberhouse for women and men
dislike

I have it: 4 I want it: 21

Mur is composed of purist and rural elements - cassis, mate, bees wax and honey hay on a rich base of vetiver grass. It is available as 50 ml cologne. Mur was launched in 2011. The nose behind this fragrance is Josh Lobb.

Cassis Holly Hay Beeswax Vetiver

Mur Fragrance Reviews

Wega
Wega

I should preface my review by saying I am definitely a fragrance novice, and I'm sure my expectations sometimes get in the way of enjoying a new fragrance, but...

First impressions (first 15 mins): Reminds me of the only time I ever tried chewing tobacco. Falsely sweet, honeyed, nauseating, chewed wet tobacco. I was hoping for an uncomplicated, dry, truer hay feel. (And I know hay... I was a stable hand for several years) But so far, this hay is squishy and almost sour. My boyfriend gets a lot of leather scent. This scent "gets my goiter," which is what my grandma used to say about the scent/taste of pickles.

Later: (15 mins - 1 hour): It has (mercifully) dried out a bit, and what I'm mostly getting is TOBACCO, honey and hay. It is getting a little better, and I just caught the first whiff of vetiver, which I like. There is also something sharp and poisonous there that I can't... quite... something I've also smelled in Terre D'Hermes.

At this point, I don't quite like it, although I can see how it might be nice with different chemistries.
I'll update later if there are any significant developments :-)

Mur by Slumberhouse 3.80 out of 5 based on 7 ratings and 1 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Slumberhouse Mur fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Slumberhouse Mur, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mur by Slumberhouse. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mur by Slumberhouse represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 6 Synthetic: Garage Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 6 Synthetic: Tar Maison Francis Kurkdjian Absolue Pour le Soir L`Occitane en Provence Ambre Krigler Established Cognac Nasomatto Black Afgano Yosh Sombre Negra Satellite Padparadscha Bvlgari Black Nooka Nooka April Aromatics Nectar of Love April Aromatics Bohemian Spice Cale Fragranze d’Autore Preludio d'Oriente Nicole Farhi Homme Miller et Bertaux Shanti Shanti Les Nereides Musc de Samarkand Slumberhouse Vikt The Beautiful Mind Series Intelligence & Fantasy Slumberhouse Ore Reminiscence Inoubliable Elixir Patchouli