Designers » R S » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Debonair Smell Bent for women and men

Debonair Smell Bent for women and men
dislike

Debonair Smell Bent for women and men Pictures Debonair Smell Bent for women and men Pictures Debonair Smell Bent for women and men Pictures Debonair Smell Bent for women and men Pictures

It is tome to dust your monocle, old chap! Neroli and sweet orage blend with oak moss and a hint of vanilla in this cute fragrance.

It is available as perfume oil in a 8 ml bottle with a glass applicator stick. The nose behind this fragrance is Brent Leonesio.

Orange Neroli

oak moss Vanille

Debonair Fragrance Reviews

polly golightly
polly golightly

il profumo si apre con note verdissime di muschio di quercia, assai evanescenti purtroppo, ma godibilissime. immediatamente dopo compare, quasi come un lampo, una nota esperidata di arancia. si tratta si un solo attimo perchè subito si passa al neroli smorzato da un tocco di vaniglia. caleidoscopico e rapido, molto buono.

ginandjewess
ginandjewess

I'm surprised how much I love this! I blind bought the roll-on from the Smell Bent annual garage sale, and I only wish I had also got the spray version, maybe even a back-up of each as well. I was most unsure about this scent of all of my purchases from SB, but it is definitely the standout for me. Opens with strong orange blossom and creamy citrus, surprisingly strong for a roll-on oil as well. The citrus begins to fade as the dry vanilla undercurrent starts to shine thru the ever-present orange blossom. This is just an easily lovable true neroli scent to me, not necessarily true as in smells exactly like real neroli, but the total picture painted by the blend of notes is of a beautiful, fragrant white orange blossom - I feel like the vanilla adds just the right amount of sweetness and an almost white-waxy quality that brings an image of the blossom petals to mind. I find nothing masculine about this fragrance at all, although I'm sure I'd enjoy it on a man. Delicious!

*Also if anyone has this and wants to part with it (for sale or trade) inbox me!

Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

It's a nice citrus/vanilla scent.The vanilla is not a dominating note but it's presence is known. The citrus notes lasts the duration of the scent with average silage. It has an "Atelier" feel to it as they mainly focus on neroli and other citrus notes. All in all I like it but would never buy a bottle.

cinnakitty
cinnakitty

Neroli is the big star here. If you like Spain and Spanish cologne,you will love this. I'd adore this on a man, but it's fabulous on me! It's clean and uplifting, but in a natural, not-cleaning-product kind of way. It's wearing a clean white cotton shirt under an orange tree in sunny but not smothering weather.

LandHo
LandHo

Today is my first day of wearing it on my skin after sniffing it on paper for several days. I think I really like it but I'm curious what others will think of how it smells on me. An uneducated description would be someone slow roasting an orange. I'm trying to convey that it is a dark orange aroma (somehow that word seems more appropriate than "scent" with this fragrance) accompanied by a lot of smoke. Since I'm still learning notes I'm guessing it has to be the oakmoss that is so strong since there aren't many other choices. I would have to think this weighs heavily on the masculine side of a unisex scent. I agree with babysfish - cute should never be associated with this one (IMO).

*Update - 6 hours after application and smoke smell is about all that's left and it is still going strong. If someone's skin is similar to mine you're going to have to like smoke. I'm also going to change the description I gave above from slow roasting to more like an orange being tossed into some still hot but dying embers of a campfire - this gives more of an outdoorsy kind of smoke and orange combination which I think is more accurate.

njyogachick
njyogachick

Debonair is the wonderful menage a trois of orange citrus, neroli & vanilla. The intial blast of orange fades to a dull roar with vanilla & neroli attempting to make an appearance. Overall, great sillage & fragrance lasted on me for 4 plus hours. This scent would not be for everyone...it may appeal more towards the male sector of the market, but if you can sample this, give it a try...Oh! I think I detect a hint of dark chocolate! I love Debonair & concept of Smell Bent. A satisfied customer.

First, dab sampling: I smell the neroli and orange when I take the cap off. It comes across as an accord found in Habit Rouge EdC, Rochas Lui, and Etiquette Bleu. When I spray it on, trying to largely avoid top notes, I get a lot of vanilla; certainly not a "hint." However, it is not sweet enough for me to think of it as a gourmand. While simple, it's not boring, as there's a kind of dynamism to it that keeps it interesting. I don't know why it was not marketed as unisex, because there's nothing in it that screams "masculine" to me. Longevity is very good and projection ("sillage") seems at least good.

UPDATE: With a regular wearing, this has a mild powdery quality and is a bit dry. The orange qualities don't last long with much strength, and instead it has a slightly bitter, but clearly vanilla "flavor" to go along with the dry and powdery texture. It's totally natural smelling and I can imagine layering it with other scents that are simple, though I don't foresee any issues with wearing this one as is. If Shalimar is too "feminine" for you this one might be worth sampling.

babsyfish
babsyfish

I would not describe Debonair as "cute," either. "Intriguing" is more appropriate. Perhaps even "peculiar." It's definitely against the current grain, and I can't think of anything else I have ever smelled that is similar. Maybe Hermes's Eau d'Orange Verte. I keep imagining a debonair silent film star while wearing this one, and even though it is totally unisex, it does lean toward the masculine, in my opinion. I don't get very much smoke on my skin, but I do get a lot of moss, which has a bit of a chalky, old basement vibe that surprisingly is not as awful as it may sound. In fact, I really like this fragrance. It is just so oddly bitter and sweet and fresh and dank--all at the same time--and completely addictive.

libertybelle
libertybelle

Citrus and tobacco is what I smell. Spicy yet sweet from the vanilla. Ultimately a bit too masculine & smokey for my tastes to move into the love category, but I do like. I would not describe it as a "cute" fragrance though.

mara
mara

This is so nice the base reminds me of hypnotic poison the top is sweet and almost spicy. I love it.

Debonair by Smell Bent 4.19 out of 5 based on 20 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Smell Bent Debonair fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Smell Bent Debonair, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Debonair by Smell Bent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Debonair by Smell Bent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.