Designers » R S » Aromatic Spicy « Groups

Elf-Fulfilling Prophecy Smell Bent for women and men
dislike

cinnamon
tobacco

This elf - fulfilling prophecy is rich with opulent scent, like a velvet pocket full of cinnamon cookies crumbs, tobacco pipe and sawdust from a toy factory.

It is a limited edition for the 2009 holiday season.

It is available as perfume oil in a 8 ml bottle with a glass applicator stick.

Cinnamon Tobacco Woodsy Notes

Elf-Fulfilling Prophecy Fragrance Reviews

cinnakitty
cinnakitty

It's like Christmas pudding scented pipe tobacco. It's what Father Christmas smokes after delivering presents. It's warm and fairly masculine.

meama
meama

57)L'arome d'un chaud et puissant thé à la canelle qui envahit votre palais. Je suis dans un marché de noël quelque part où il neige.

The aroma of hot strong cinnamon tea that invades your palate. I'm in a Christmas market somewhere where it snows.

njyogachick
njyogachick

I am absolutely in love with this scent: I smell like a freshly baked cookie. Vanilla, cinnamon, & butter rum are all I can smell with this scent. The drydown has a slight pipe tobacco scent, but it seems too sweet to me to be classified as spicy. The sillage is excellent. I don't know if Smell Bent will ever bring this one back.

floof
floof

This alludes to TF tobacco Vanille before downright interpreting it in the mid/drydown. It is very long lasting, spicy, a tinge sweet and pipe tobacco-y. Lasting power is fantastic, so far I am very impressed with this line, and the price point. If you love TF Tobacco Vanille but its a little out of your price range, try a sample of this! It is $20 well spent IMO.

libertybelle
libertybelle

At first sniff, I got the cinnamon and vanilla. Then the tobacco and wood came forward. Spicy. I really really like it. It's Christmas like but I'd wear it all winter long.

mara
mara

Holey smokes the tobacco note is huge everything is subdued, to my nose at least.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Smell Bent Elf-Fulfilling Prophecy fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Smell Bent Elf-Fulfilling Prophecy, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Elf-Fulfilling Prophecy by Smell Bent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Elf-Fulfilling Prophecy by Smell Bent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Alexander McQueen Kingdom Ginestet Botrytis Annick Goutal Ambre Fétiche Guerlain Shalimar Parfum d`Empire Aziyade Parfum d`Empire Ambre Russe Guerlain Tonka Imperiale Hermes Elixir des Merveilles Calvin Klein Obsession L`Artisan Parfumeur Tea for Two Smell Bent Sunshine Parfums DelRae Bois de Paradise Mugler Womanity Mugler Angel Garden Of Stars - Violette Angel L`Occitane en Provence Ambre Amouage Amouage Epic Woman Pierre Guillaume PG10 Aomassai By Kilian Back to Black Pierre Balmain Ambre Gris Bath and Body Works Sensual Amber