Designers » R S » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Fuzzy Teacup Smell Bent for women and men
dislike

yellow floral
honey
Fuzzy Teacup Smell Bent for women and men Pictures Fuzzy Teacup Smell Bent for women and men Pictures Fuzzy Teacup Smell Bent for women and men Pictures Fuzzy Teacup Smell Bent for women and men Pictures

Fuzzy Teacup is one of the Radio Dada surreal scents by Smell Bent.

One lump or two? This cup runneth away with our hearts.

Note: white champa flower paired with peach, jasmine, cream, honey and muhuhu oil.

Jasmine Peach Champaca Whipped cream white honey Sandalwood

Fuzzy Teacup Fragrance Reviews

polly golightly
polly golightly

nonostante la prima impressione sia stata piuttosto negativa, l'evoluzione di questo scherzo olfattivo è gradevole. il profumo si inaugura con un impatto cremoso e dolce di latte (tipo matin calin, per intenderci) che lascia il posto ad una pesca sciroppata. le note fruttate non sono le solite che compaiono nella maggior parte dei profumi mainstream disponibili in commercio: al contrario sono molto realistiche e polpose. l'assestamento rivela un gourmand atipico, come di macedonia di frutta a cui è stata spruzzata una manciata di limone, accompagnata con gelato biancolatte. originale e gradevole.

rosecat
rosecat

Sweeet! Indeed quite fuzzy, like peach skin, and fizzy like champange, quite a feeling. What a creative textured perfume! Very fun indeed, its peachy fuzz all the way, long lasting and quite strong too. For gourmand lovers and peach lovers too, a must try! I havnt smelt anything like this in perfumery, its a lot like the real thing...sticky juicy sweet peach fuzz tickling your nose.

jrose77
jrose77

On first spray, it's peaches with a "something else". Then, that "something else" grows and grows and grows. It becomes way too fuzzy. It makes me cough and gag. A scrubber for me. It also made some other people around me in class gag as well. It really hates my skin chemistry. It's so potent I can taste the fur. When I scrubbed it off until I had red spots on my wrist, I can still smell it. It's worse on my skin than Sunshine, Mama's Spiced Tea, which turned to pine cleaner on me. For me, it feels suffocating.

I find that it lives true to it's name as being fuzzy. This is indeed a work of perfumery art and I really can't appreciate it. It really does feel like sipping tea out a furred and fuzzy teacup.

Sillage: Potent

In short: This scent did not work out for me. A scrubber on my skin.

sofiii
sofiii

(Oil sample)
Gourmand peachy fruity tea turned into something a bit fuzzy is the first impression Fuzzy Teacup gave me. As the scent warming up on my skin, it is getting fuzzier, there’s this weird yet kinda familiar and comfortable smell of canned yellow peach (re syrupy sweet and peachy, mixed with a bit gardenia and a bit warm slightly woody fuzziness in the background. As time goes by, it just gets a bit watered-down and the white floral aspect of the perfume gets sharper.

I feel a bit weird/don’t-care about this scent, somehow it makes me paranoid that I might have residue juice from canned peach stained on my coat and left there going to smell.

It’s a rather realistic scent to its name, fun to try on but I doubt I would wear it as a perfume (because it smells so similar to real food :S).

njyogachick
njyogachick

Pleasant scent...initial scent is of sweet cream and then dries down to a ripe, sweet peach. The sillage wasn't too bad, it lasted a few hours. I would prefer a whole bottle (I had a sample of oil) just to lay the scent on heavier. But a fun scent.

cloyd42
cloyd42

(It will be hard to do this justice without sounding a bit pretentious.) There is a kind of rice pudding that's served in Portugal that's made by cooking the rice until it almost dissolves and heating the milk until the sugar in the milk almost caramelizes. That's what this smells like to me: sweet, milky, rich, somewhat old-fashioned.

The peach is extremely delicate and well done, more like the blossom than the fruit itself. The honey and sandalwood are smooth and rich. I wish the projection were a bit better but otherwise this is a scrumptious daytime, early spring scent. (We're in the part of spring where it's warm in the sun but freezing when you step into shade--this makes spring seem more real today.)

I've worn this off and on all week and I've seen one other effect: men like this considerably better than women. (Men: "delicious!", women: "cute!") I suspect this would be very nice on a man but my SO has not been willing to wear it yet since he likes it so much on me.
Sillage: close, I'd like it bigger
Duration: reasonable, 2-3 hours
Fabulosity: you'll need to make the call
Price to value ratio: good

Thalia
Thalia

Much more interesting and complex than the other Smell Bents I've tried -- VERY sweet but not exactly sugary, and very thick. It has a "cooked milk" aroma, and some smokiness. It's like a smokey tea-and-honey custard. I usually can't handle mega-sweetness and generally hate gourmands, but I kind of like this!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Smell Bent Fuzzy Teacup fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Smell Bent Fuzzy Teacup, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fuzzy Teacup by Smell Bent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fuzzy Teacup by Smell Bent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.